uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2023, 08:25 AM

Default Repairman (delivery man)

I have a friend who is a residential propane gas delivery truck driver. He has a few customers that require service from him as well as filling their propane gas tanks. Full service you might say.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tbill21 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2023, 07:44 PM

Thanked 20,982 Times in 1,557 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily4massage View Post
I'm living alone now so I've been alone in the house with electricians and things, but I've never asked them to have sex or anything. Do they? Or only in erotica stories?

I was thinking of being nude next time to see if they get flirty but I've only been intimate with one man eVer so being naked alone with a stranger man scares me but also gives me some lovely gasms from imagining but the next service man could be married or gay or simply not into me or scared of me telling their boss....

So it takes courage to be naked in front of him, but maybe I can wear a towel like I just got out of the shower
Do this only for a service guy who has been coming several times before, so you have some sort of relationship.
A strange guy might take advantage of the situation, but also might be afraid he is being set up.
A friend of mine had a home health aid come on to him. She was absolutely gorgeous. He knew better than to fall for it. Could smell a setup, though it took great self control. The next morning she came out, opened her robe and said "This is what you missed."

DR
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2023, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Do this only for a service guy who has been coming several times before, so you have some sort of relationship.
A strange guy might take advantage of the situation, but also might be afraid he is being set up.
A friend of mine had a home health aid come on to him. She was absolutely gorgeous. He knew better than to fall for it. Could smell a setup, though it took great self control. The next morning she came out, opened her robe and said "This is what you missed."

DR
What's set-up mean? Set-up to get them fired?
I love robes they dress you really quick if your in a hurry and the silky robe feels stimulating on your nipples and bum cheeks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emily4massage For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2023, 10:09 PM

Default Hot or Not

Newly Wed, I'm allocated a Ground Floor Flat in a Married Quarter. Just by the Main Door was the locked cubbyhole for the fuel for our (reasonable) modern enclosed fire. As my wife prepares our Evening Meal, a Coal Waggon arrives, the 2 men delivering the Sacks of Coal and Coke I request, the loads divided by a Cardboard partition.

Across the road is a row of Semi-Detached Houses for Families, the parked Lorry blocking the narrow access route. 2 Kids exit, playing out front with a large beach ball as the bedroom light is switched. Finishing eating, I go into the kitchen to wash the dishes, just in time to see the light extinguished and the Kids called indoors. The lorry drives off. Every Friday the same 2 blokes, the same routine with the Kids and the bedroom light.

Forward a few months and we've gone Friday shopping. On return, a car is parked in our space so we move along. A bloke dashes out of the house, the Kids yelling "Daddy ! Daddy!" as he collects a parcel from the car and runs back indoors. The Coal waggon appears, stops for about 5 minutes and sets off.

The car vanishes early Monday morning, returning late every Friday afternoon. Never saw the Coal waggon again !
Old 09-24-2023, 07:07 AM

Default You are wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky44444 View Post
I'm not a service man so I can't speak for them specifically, but I am a man, and I know that most men will have sex if they get the opportunity and are able to take advantage of it (for example, if they're not gay, not married, and have enough time between appointments and can be confident that it isn't some kind of a setup).

If you feel like you might not have the courage to just be naked the next time one of the guys comes over, perhaps you could be more subtle. Maybe you could wear a short and low-cut dress made out of some thin material with no bra or panties underneath and see if you catch them trying to steal a peek. You could also find an excuse to lean forward in front of them to give them a look at your boobs and/or to sit/squat in front of them with your legs nonchalantly open to give them a look at your pussy and see how they react.

If you decide to try this, please let us know how it goes!
I am a man (60 years old), I have been asked twice to have sex with a woman I hardly knew, and I refused both of them (one was really pretty, but she had a boyfriend I knew, and, furthermore, at these moments I was thinking about anything but sex)
All men do not act like animals when it comes to sex.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to letsgroove37 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2023, 04:12 PM

Default I worked as a "service man"

Back in the very late 90s, and until mid 2000s, I worked in the repair trade visiting people's homes.

Now, I should warn up front that my story will infuriate many of you. As it infuriates me, if I'm honest, when I look back on it!

I was young then. Fresh out of school. And as young as I was, I looked even younger - I was fresh faced, small/slim build. You know the score.

So I would visit these homes, and back in those days it was still common for the man to be out to work and the woman to be at home. Even if they both worked, one of them had to stay home for me to attend and it would almost always be the woman. Working from home was not a thing, back then.

So I visited lots of women in their homes. And the vast majority of them - I'd say more than 99% - didn't show any interest in me.

But when you visit lots of homes - I was doing maybe 50 a week - then it only takes a small percentage of them to be horny houesewives for you to get some experiences.

I'd say I had somewhere between 10 and 20 experiences during the time I worked there. They ranged from women answering the door wearing very little clothes, to women straight-up offering me sex, and everything in between!

Now... I had lead a sheltered life until that point. I was quiet, and shy. To be honest with you... any time I had an experience like that it frightened the hell out of me. I was far too timid to take advantage of it. And so I never had sex with any of the women who tried it on with me.

But I saw many women who would answer the door in nothing but a t-shirt and no underwear, or a small nightie with nothing on. I had one women answer the door in a robe, and as she explained the problem with her TV to me she opened it up and tied it again - pretending to adjust it. I saw everything. I had many experiences like this.

All these experiences turned me on like crazy. But I never took full advantage of them. When I think back on it... if I could be transported back in time, I'd live my best life and bone the majority of them 😂
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to xew For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2023, 09:59 PM

Thanked 20,982 Times in 1,557 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily4massage View Post
What's set-up mean? Set-up to get them fired?
I love robes they dress you really quick if your in a hurry and the silky robe feels stimulating on your nipples and bum cheeks
Setup means an accusation of r*a*p*e in hopes of a financial claim against the business.

Life sucks, sometimes...

DR
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2023, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Setup means an accusation of r*a*p*e in hopes of a financial claim against the business.

Life sucks, sometimes...

DR
That's so unfair, I would never setup, I just like sex (or bean flips) instead of money anyway
The Following User Says Thank You to emily4massage For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2023, 05:21 PM

Default They will not do it

Any guy who does ANYTHING sexual with his employer's customer(s) is playing with fire. A lot of bad things could happen to him.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2023, 07:16 PM

Default almost twice

These both happened in the mid 80's. I was a telephone residential installer / repair man; back when everyone had land lines. First instance I had a job in a bad neighborhood (the hood). When I entered the two story house there was a child's plastic swimming pool in the living room catching water from the ceiling. There was trash strewn all over and everything was wet. I knew the moisture had to be the cause of the problem so I checked the line at the outside interface first. My guess was right the problem was in the house. The person that I was dealing with was a young black woman that was dressed in tight clothes showing her curves. I told her that the problem was in the house and that it might get expensive to troubleshoot further and fix. She then asked me how much money I made. I told her that I was well paid and my mind starting wondering. Could this be sex for a free repair? She then said that she'd pay me $10 per hour to help her clean up the trash strewn house. WTF, no thanks but thanks for the semi.
Second incident was an installation of a phone jack, A young beautiful blonde with big tits answered the door wearing a short nightie. She may have been under the legal age (18) or she was only 18 or 19. I asked where she wanted the jack installed she took me to her bedroom then bent at her waist to point to a baseboard spot. The nightie rose and I caught a glimpse of her fine ass. She wore pink silky panties which barely covered her most private parts. Later as I was working she came back into the room now wearing a skimpy yellow bikini and asked if I wanted something to drink. I don't know how the top was holding her tits. If I didn't have such a well paying job I would have taken the bait but it wasn't worth risking getting fired.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cpl4fun309 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Tumblr 217

2m:25s

07-26-2015
Zacks pt1

3m:52s

02-06-2011
Nurse Pee 024c

1m:58s

11-02-2005
ph30303 boardmate scandal sixtnine