photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2015, 07:41 AM

A friend's wife has been in a few magazines a couple of times. One of the times he submitted her; the other times she was submitted by people they didn't know. She used to talk about it some but not so much anymore.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tx_rider For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2015, 07:46 PM

Default At the Nude Beach

We've been to them many times and many places. She doesn't mind taking nude pics at all, but my wife insists that I not post any pics of her, she doesn't want anybody recognizing her that we might know. I understand, and I've never posted anything that she could be recognized in.

With that said, I have looked, and looked, and looked at nude beach pic sites and have yet to find even one of her. I know I can't post anything recognizable, but I'd sure like to find a pic of her laying down or walking by herself on a nude beach.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Manzarak For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2015, 07:01 PM

Thanked 1,678 Times in 261 Posts
Default Published

I think I showed her. We were out at the nude beach one weekend when there was a major function taking place. They had reps from different clothing optional resorts (to one of which we actually won a raffle to visit). The folks from Clothes Free TV were there. Lots happening.
We met another couple and spent some time with them. There was a beach volleyball game starting and we were all talking of heading over. When we got to the court, there was a rep from CTTV saying they were filming and we all needed to sign releases. The two girls weren't going to play anyway so they said no. The other guy was concerned about being seen. I said what the heck. I'm a rather non descript person. No one will notice.

After the game, I'm talking with some folks and my wife comes over to tell me they want her to be the person to draw names for some raffles. I said ok, go ahead. She said "But they want to take my picture." Oh. Well I said it was her call. She decided to agree and helped out with the drawings.

A couple months later, I get an issue of the 'newsletter' from the beach folks and as I'm going through it, there were pictures of both of us. I was in 2 while playing volleyball, and only from the back . She however was in about 3 or 4 and full frontal, fully nude. Face and all. Posing while drawing. Posing with the winners. Not sure how much farther they went than that local newsletter, but I do know I've spoken to folks who do go to the beach (but we've never run into each other) and quite possibly also receive the newsletter.

(I had long since cancelled my subscription to CCTV so I do not know what came out in video. They said you get a free copy for signing the release, but it turned out to be an older release and not one from that day.)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
riding

0m:57s

01-04-2010
Alissa shower mp4 flipped

10m:00s

12-10-2022
afternoon romp 4

1m:27s

12-28-2005
Babes Gone Crazy 02