Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2021, 05:03 PM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
This is actually a fetish of mine. I love finding pictures of women who trying things on and left the dressing room curtain / door open enough to catch a view. Even better when it's "accidently on purpose". I've gotten my wife to do this a LOT.
Hedo I've enjoyed so many of your posts I thought I would send you this old post of my wife in a shop in Key West.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...count=7#thanks.

She is in post 156
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to willporkem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2021, 09:04 AM

Thanked 9,957 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willporkem View Post
Hedo I've enjoyed so many of your posts I thought I would send you this old post of my wife in a shop in Key West.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...count=7#thanks.

She is in post 156
LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HedoRocks For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2021, 09:50 AM

Default curtain open.

Went to a mom and pop clothing store with the wife one day (not one of the major chains). Most specialized in women's clothing but did have a small selection of men's stuff. Was standing opposite the dressing rooms which had curtains only, no doors. Totally not on purpose wasn't even thinking of the chance it might be slightly open.

Happened to look across the way and noticed the tiniest of gaps between the end of the curtain and the wall and it was the red bottoms of a bathing suit that caught my eye because of how red and flashy they were. Slowly scanned up my eyes up and saw a LOT of skin (figured it's a bathing suit...right?). As I looked up I saw what could best be described as extremely perky tits (guessing around a B-cup but definitely did not need support).

Tried my best to do the glance around to see if anyone was looking at me looking and it looked all clear. Got a good 20-30 seconds of holy crap I can't believe this is happening. She turned and looked in the mirror at how her body looked in them so I glanced away as to not get caught. As soon as she turned to the side I went full on semi-stare and got a great side shot of her VERY fit body.

The wife started walking back to my direction so had to readjust my position as to not let on. Though, in reality, she probably wouldn't have cared. Might have been turned on by it too (she had some bi-tendencies in her previous days before we met).

We went to lunch later and sat outside on the sidewalk tables they had setup and actually pointed out to me a girl sitting at the table next to us very clearly not wearing panties with her skirt.

Sadly that store went out of business the next time we were in town so no such repeat luck. But man that minute or two was such a turn on. The wife got the good benefit of that later that night.
Old 04-19-2021, 11:43 AM

Thanked 3,136 Times in 254 Posts
Default The ultimate curtain-open dressing room

My wife and I were at a clothing-optional resort, and after spending the afternoon naked around the pool we went indoors to check out the gift shop. Still nude, she picked out a dress and took it to the counter and asked the (also nude) saleslady where she could find the dressing room to try it on.

Now, consider the situation: the only clothes anywhere in the shop are on the racks and hangers, and everyone there is nude.

Saleslady replies: "Dressing room? You're not wearing any clothes to take off! Look around, everyone in here, including you, is already naked." Gotcha!

Having been caught out in this joke that my wife had unknowingly set on herself, she figured she owed everyone there something. So after slipping on the dress (a short sheer shift with small lace patterns) she made a few twirls and pirouettes, then turned away, spread her feet and bent over like she was adjusting her sandals and treated all to a full view of her asshole and the underside of her pussy. A rare (but coveted) sight even at a nudist resort! (She told me later that really she was mooning them for laughing at her.)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2021, 02:29 PM

Thanked 84,740 Times in 2,951 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!
I have been in that shop - it was where my wife surprised me by picking out a set of nipple clamps.
Old 04-19-2021, 05:07 PM

Thanked 26,535 Times in 1,275 Posts

Years ago we lived in a small town, one of our neighbors owned a small boutique in our subdivision, since it was close, my wife would roll the baby's stroller and shop. One time the owner's mother got sick and she had to go out of town to take care of her, her husband took some vacation time from work so they wouldn't have to shut the store down.

It was the beginning of summer so my wife went there to get a swimsuit, of course she had our toddler son with her. She found a suit to try on, the guy said he would watch our little boy so she could have a few free minutes. Of course the boy went running around the shop calling his mommy, like she was playing hide and seek, he had the guy following to keep up with him. He found mommy and pulled the curtain back with my wife standing there in just her panties, the guy standing right there. She picked up the boy and gave him her keys to amuse him then handed him back to the guy. My wife is hard to rattle, so she just pulled the curtain back and kept trying on suits.
Old 04-19-2021, 06:53 PM

Somewhat related to this theme, but I think still works. I was working at a clothing store that had regular stalls with doors, and there was a very cute early 20s girl that was trying on some pants, and when I went to check on her she requested a different size, so I dutifully for them and to courteous and stood behind the door so when she opened it, I couldn’t see in, from that side. As I was handing her the pants I turned my head, again to be courteous and as I turned it I was able to see through the crack between the frame and the door and was treated to a very sexy ass in white thong. I was hoping for another chance but the new size worked and she soon left the changing room and paid. It pays to be courteous,lol!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fuzzylover For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2021, 11:01 PM

Thanked 1,492 Times in 114 Posts
Default Several Years ago True Story

My wife and I were in Vegas at the Ceasars Palace Shops and she was trying on some jeans and tops. She was wearing a top that had a built in bra. The changing area was at the back of the store near the sale racks. there was an open doorway and several rooms with curtains that were about 2 feet from the floor. The back wall of the dressing rooms were a mirror. My wife took in 2 pair of jeans and 3 shirts. She was in the second closest room, and the curtain did not close well. i only had a 2 or 3 inch gap and my wife was at the other and of the room. The back wall being a mirror gave me a great view of her thong covered ass and perfect(to me at least) tits as she tried on the out fits. I was alone as she showed me how they looked and decided which to buy. as she was about to change into her own clothes a group of 3 men and 2 women in their early 20's came to the sale racks. My wife was 40 at the time but hot. She had already gone into the room and left about a 5 inch gap as the store had been empty. She had her back to us as ahe took off her top, as her bare back came into view one of the girls pointed this out to the others. They all stopped and watched as her tits were visable in the mirror. As she slipped the tight jeans off her thong came to about knee level., giving us all a perfect view of all her charms. She hung up the jeans and put on her shirt before fixing the thong. When she bent to move her purse her pussy and rosebud were visible for a brief moment. I'm not sure if she knew or not, she has never been into showing off, but it was vegas. I never did mention it but thought about it often She is my current avatar
Old 04-20-2021, 12:01 AM

Thanked 3,136 Times in 254 Posts
Default Dressing room was too small for two

For a while I had a part time job at a gift store downtown, and among the merchandise we had women's bathing suits. Most of the clientele were tourists but some were regulars that I got to know, at least in passing. One day one of the regulars, whom I knew only by name, came in with a friend. Both were young women in their 20's, and had come in looking for bikinis. The changing area was sort of a makeshift affair, only a tight little closet-size corner barely large enough for one person, with a curtain to draw across, reached by going back to the innermost of 2 or 3 rooms. After about half an hour of not seeing the two girls I got concerned so went back there to check on them. Getting to the back room, I found the two of them in the process of swapping the tops and bottoms they were trying on. Since the designated changing area was too small for the both of them together, they were using the whole room instead. One had on only the top to the bikini, which she was just then peeling off, and the other had on only the bottom, which she was stepping out of. Because the regular one felt that she knew me, they just smiled and carried on for the few seconds it took me to size up the situation and back myself out of the room.

When they finally came up front to make their purchases they asked me if I thought they looked good in the suits. They smiled and laughed when I told them that, really, I had only seen them without the suits, but that I certainly liked what I saw!
Old 04-20-2021, 07:10 AM

Default Curtain Open

I was once out shopping with my wife Beth as she needed a formal dress for a work event she was attending.

We were in a dress shop and she took a handful of dresses to try on. The changing rooms were cubicles with curtains and lots of mirrors in a corridor. There was a small row of chairs for husbands etc to sit on while they waited.

Beth went into a cubicle and I sat 2 chairs away from a guy who was also waiting.

I was waiting for about 5 minutes and all that time the other guy was just staring calmly a little bit to his right.

After a few minutes his partner came out and they left the changing area. I moved to where he had been sitting as it was closer to the cubicle that Beth was in.

I instantly realised that by looking where he had been staring that thanks to a gap in the curtain and a good mirror angle he could see straight into Beth’s cubicle. She was in and out of dresses and he’d had a very easy view of her just in black see through lacey knickers. Thanks to the mirrors he would have enjoyed front and back views with her having no idea she had an audience.

Even better was when I asked her about one of the dresses that she had rejected, she explained that it was too tight round her bum and showed her knicker line. She’d ‘tried it without my knickers on but still didn’t like the fit’

I didn’t say anything to her about the guy watching but I assume that when she’d stripped to try on that dress then he would have got a very nice view of her totally nude body and nice smooth pussy.

I must admit I admired the way he sat totally still and enjoyed the view knowing that he husband was totally unaware and sitting two chairs away

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Jimena Perini chunk 5 4

0m:49s

11-09-2006
SRoom 22

3m:30s

11-04-2018
Hotwife fantasy Fucking BBC

2m:33s

05-04-2022
Convenience store caught

4m:13s