Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2020, 10:01 PM

Thanked 3,391 Times in 144 Posts
Default Big vs Small

Biggest: I found out about just months ago for the first time in our relationship. I Tried to get the most details out of it but she seemed pretty upset...I’m sure you’ll understand why...
She explained it was her 21st birthday, out with friends in downtown bar hopping, and that a bouncer there had been talking to her online for months trying to sleep with her. She ended up wasted that night of course and her friends left her to going home with him. She claimed she was so drunk that when it came down to it and he got his dick out, she sobered up and was like “oh no theres no way” and couldnt help but think to herself-how is this going to even work?
I pressed for size “like 10in? 11? 9? A foot?!” and she just said “could have been I really don’t know, I honestly started to regret being stuck there and he climbed on top and was just so uncomfortable the whole, but short time” she says. She said he didn’t finish and she just left and called her roommate for a ride. I could tell in the story’s mood, that she truly was bothered or maybe scarred by the whole night and maybe felt a bit taken advantage of, Which is super crappy for anyone. I am also kind of bummed it wasn’t a great experience for her to fantasize over or want again.

Smallest:Was the guy before me haha, and I laugh because she was with him for two years. They had a bad break up and I had seen him and knew of him and at 6’3 225 she would talk so much shit about how small he was. One day before she moved in she was going through old filing boxes and goes “Hey” wanna see EXBF naked!?” I didn’t even answer and ripped the photo from her hand...
there he was, laughing near a shower standing naked with glitter all over him from an egg bomb...and...the smallest penis I had ever seen.

She said at fullness he was maybe 4inches.
Old 07-16-2020, 09:38 AM

Thanked 1,473 Times in 103 Posts

My wife has had about 17 guys or so in her and sucked a few more. The thickest by far in her has been my best friend he is freakishly thick but fat and kinda ugly he is about 2 and a half inches longer than me. Right at 8 long. He can fuck for hours tho. The longest in her has been an ex boyfriend he was about 9 inches she said. She fucked him all the time even after they broke up and right up until we were married. The longest she's ever just sucked is one of her friends brother he is black he is about 10 inches. She would go over on her lunches and let him cum on her tits. He wanted to fuck but she didn't let him told him he would stretch her out too much.

The smallest by far she said wasn't even close she guesses it was about 3 inches or so. She meet him while on a overnight stay for her work before we met. She said he was hot they flirted by the second day they were there he asked if she wanted to go to his room for lunch to have sex. She agreed she said he got her naked he took his pants off put on a condom she didnt really see his dick and he put it in she never felt anything he moved his hips up and for about 30 second she said and then said he was cumming... he got up his dick was still hard and she said it looked so tiny in his condom.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to goodguy30 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2020, 04:15 PM

Back in my late teens and early 20's I was really wild. In a 5 year or so period I probably slept with 100+ guys. 90% of them were between 5.5 and 6.5 inches, and pretty average thickness.... Just all around average size.

The two biggest were much different from one another. The longest was probably 9 - 9.5" long, but was a pencil dick... I really enjoyed giving him hand jobs, and we got to do some positions that are harder to do with a shorter dick, but he also had a tendency to beat the shit shit out of my cervix.... And he was so thin it really wasn't that pleasurable even when my cervix wasn't being used as a punching bag.

The other was just under 8 inches long and super thick and veiny... It was a great all around cock. I could take all of him after a little warming up. He was an amazing lover.

The smallest was/is my husband. He's around 4.5 - 5" without pressing down on the fat pad... But he has a big fat pad (chubby), so he gains about 2 inches if you press down on his fat pad.... He's very thick though, probably the second thickest I've had...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Constance Jeanette For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2020, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post

Friend of mine was equally forthcoming, especially to dispel the myth that all black men have big cocks. She was seeing a guy for a couple of years and confirmed to me one drunken evening that it was "no bigger than average" and that mine was possibly thicker (yeah, she was that sort of friend)
I knew a sergeant in the military who had to do a detail of monitoring urinalysis sampling (nickname was "Operation Cock Watch). Over the course of a month, he saw hundreds of new (non-erect) penises a week, of every walk of life. He said that "the stereotype about Black men is not true; the stereotype about Asian men, however, is true."
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bayrummy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2020, 02:09 PM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts
Default My ex and my current wife agree...

My current wife has been with black guys and said they were in the "average" range. My ex-wife, on the other hand, was a medical assistant and assisted with countless vasectomies, shaving and "taping". She told me that the typical stereotypes were wrong as a whole from what she could tell, except that the biggest she ever saw was, in fact, a black man. Other than him, big was big and small was small, regardless of color.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2020, 02:10 AM

Thanked 49,276 Times in 2,731 Posts

Average = unremarkable

I have had this conversation with multiple women and I found that when they say "average", what they really mean to say is unremarkable. When you really did deep with them, any cock between 5 and 6 inches with a thickness of 4.5 and 5.0 inches is really unremarkable. Another way of putting it is "nothing special".

These are the typical answers I get from women with whom I am close enough with to have these kinds of conversations. Typically they will tell me, "I don't really remember his size" which is to say his size was unremarkable. Now, have a conversation with a woman who has had a big or small cock and she will remember every detail. Remarkable!!!

I'm having a conversation with two female friends of mine as I type and they agree. Most men have unremarkable size.

Just for the sake of science, they both agree that somewhere between 6 and 7 inches in length and 5.5 inches of girth is the sweet spot. One of my friend's claims she had 9 inches and 6.25 around and it was the worse night of her life. She knows his size because he would send her pictures with his junk measured off. Jezzzz!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Doggy4m31

4m:31s

02-18-2021
HC Shower 118

4m:12s

08-17-2021
Deep throating

0m:57s

04-03-2019
Isthisajokedoctor01

1m:13s