photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2020, 02:41 PM

Default First scuba sex experience with first wife.

In 1994 we went on a live a board diving trip with Black Beard to the Bahamas. My wife and I had been together for 4 years and I was 37 and she was an extremely sexy beautiful sexy woman of 33. We had been scuba diving together since we met and we had had some sex play but it was more like flirting underwater. I have a scuba fetish but was too embarrassed to tell her so even though I could have pressed the flirting into sex I was too inhibited by my shame of having such a strange fetish. But I dreamed secretly of having scuba sex someday never thinking it would happen.

Well we were getting a bit frustrated at having sex in our small bunk room in such close quarters afraid of people hearing us going at it.

My wife was a very adventurous sexual person . The next day on our first dive we were dirty feet down and she was wearing a reddish orange bikini and she took my hand and pointed in a direction away from the reef and other divers. I gave her an inquisitive look and she then shocked me by taking her hands and groping her breasts and touching my cock. I could feel my heart beating in my chest. We swam about 50 yards away and found a small little coral mound. She positioned us behind it and pulled her bikini cups down under her breasts and untied it from behind her neck.

I immediately started massaging her breasts and she began fondling my very hard cock. We pulled out bottoms down all the way and we were on our knees facing each other. I inserted my finger inside her and after a few minutes she brought me in close and took my cock and started to insert me inside her. It took a little persistence but after a minute or so I felt her vagina admitting me fully into her warm slick birth canal. I remember vividly at the moment that we found our rhythm of thrusting seeing her eyes looking smokey and dreamy and closing and slowly opening. And also seeing her bulging full lips around her metal Dacor regulator! And the bubbles and our breathing sounds. Occasionally I could hear her moaning and that wider eyed look in her eyes as she got more and more excited! But I couldn't hold out. I exploded and moaned very loudly and came very hard inside her. She held me and we caressed each other for a while and then put our suits back in order.

It was the most amazing sexual experience ever!

We went on to have scuba sex almost on every dive that we could find a proper underwater mating ground! I never told her that it was a fantasy come true for me. She said she had always thought about trying it.

I think she knew how excited it made me sexually and she was really into getting me all hot and bothered.

Every word is true. Not embellished at all.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to breckere7 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Movie 0004

3m:22s

07-09-2005
SweetP18 3

5m:47s

01-17-2005
MM14

1m:10s

10-01-2005
bouncy sideview