uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2021, 09:52 PM

Thanked 5,757 Times in 604 Posts

1.Something similar to the first videos, we have this girl name Maripepa who tries to undress because what i can tell is that since her husband or boyfriend bought her dress and stuff, she tries to undress because she's mad at him until she realizes that she's in her underwear and tries to walk with her husband like they still have some dignity.

2. Not a EUF situation but i like how the girl(Dorita Orbergoso) is in her lingerie most of the time and she's extra thicc.

3. A wife who's very hysterical that she wants to kill her husband but later reconcile with him. She's in her underwear until the end but it's nice to see her go nuts while showing some pantyshots.

4. A woman is convinced to undress so he can paint her but it's obvious he is taking advantage to see her in underwear.

5. Maid(Mariana de Melo) gets her clothes removed but instead of wearing another dress, the guy who's hosting the party let her work in her underwear as nothing happened.

6. Not EUF but we see how a bride is excited to wear her wedding dress while we see her in lingerie(if anyone has a better version of this video, please share)

7. Not much know about the plot except the men go gaga over this girl who's very hot. She undresses at the end of the video but it's worth seeing her both in clothes and underwear.
Streaming Videos
Mariana de melo lenceria

0m:55s

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to king_of_doom For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2021, 11:43 PM

Thanked 1,692 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_of_doom View Post
1.Something similar to the first videos, we have this girl name Maripepa who tries to undress because what i can tell is that since her husband or boyfriend bought her dress and stuff, she tries to undress because she's mad at him until she realizes that she's in her underwear and tries to walk with her husband like they still have some dignity.

2. Not a EUF situation but i like how the girl(Dorita Orbergoso) is in her lingerie most of the time and she's extra thicc.

3. A wife who's very hysterical that she wants to kill her husband but later reconcile with him. She's in her underwear until the end but it's nice to see her go nuts while showing some pantyshots.

4. A woman is convinced to undress so he can paint her but it's obvious he is taking advantage to see her in underwear.

5. Maid(Mariana de Melo) gets her clothes removed but instead of wearing another dress, the guy who's hosting the party let her work in her underwear as nothing happened.

6. Not EUF but we see how a bride is excited to wear her wedding dress while we see her in lingerie(if anyone has a better version of this video, please share)

7. Not much know about the plot except the men go gaga over this girl who's very hot. She undresses at the end of the video but it's worth seeing her both in clothes and underwear.

Great, great finds! Thank you so much! I'm glad I was able to job your memory a bit.

That last video (7) is great even if it's not euf/enf. Even in the Latina American videos there aren't a lot of girls who look like that. Maybe the body figure (which is amazing) but just her appearance in general. I would kill to have her in an euf video but still a great video
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2021, 06:53 PM

I do have a few more.

1. It's from a movie that's an anthology where it shows different places and this is the last one of them where a robber tries to steal from people while being a bit nervous there's another guy who previously got mad at one of the women in there so he suggested the thief that asks the 2 women to undress so one of them is embarrassed while the other is just annoyed especially when the other guy doing that kinky sound you hear when a woman strips

2. Not much EUF but shows the actress doing some funny stuff while she's in her lingerie

3. Non EUF but the actress has been shown in sexy comedy sketches while wearing sexy outfits to sometimes in her underwear and here we appreciate how thicc she looks, especially dat butt of hers.

4. One of the classic videos I posted where the Husband asks his wife to hurry up and she got so annoyed that she later that she's forgetting something to the point that she brushes it off and we see that she forgot her dress. I still wish we had seen an extent where we see her in lingerie outside and later realize it while people are looking at her.

5 and 6: The character is called Licenciada Tetarelli which in ingles would be Ms. Lawyer Boobies where she gets tricked every time to undress. It's a mix of both EUF and sexy stripping

7. It's a compilation where this girl takes off her robe and the guy starts to clean her like she's a car.

8. A bit EUF where the woman gets annoyed on something they are asking her that she starts to strip

9. The actress plays a woman who seems to have multiple personalities and the guy take advantage of it by telling her something that she needs to strip and stays in her underwear for most of the video

10. Non EUF but we do see the actress having a nice round butt.
Streaming Videos
Lingerie Monica Ayos

1m:19s

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to king_of_doom For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2021, 11:33 PM

First: the following videos came from "clausxx" on deviant art. He's maybe the best source for finding enf/euf content in a while. I'd highly suggest following him. He usually posts pictures, but he also made a megafile that has videos. He really is great at finding stuff, especially Spanish language content.

(here is the link, hopefully it's not a problem posting it as he did and will probably continue contribute indirectly to content in this thread. https://www.deviantart.com/clausxx)

Also, some clips are from drama shows rather then pure comedys. But I figure it fits the Latin America theme of the thread, which is more important

1. Robber forces a couple to strip. Unfortunately the woman only loses her top before running, but she does a great embarrassed reaction.

2. Man forces a woman to strip after entering a metal detector. She's in a few euf scenarios I believe. She varies between frustrated and embarrassed

3. Bank robber strips two woman. The joke is a 3rd, less attractive woman wants to be stripped, but he doesn't want her to.

4. So this is an interesting one. A group of robbers forces a couple to strip. The woman acts pretty embarrassed as she strips her top. She also feuding with the man, who has a flashback of a time she stripped herself of her wedding dress (in an argument?). This stops the stripping but still a good scene
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Bienvenidos - Capítulo 10. - EUF.mp4 (44.84 MB, 83 views)
File Type: mp4 Bienvenidos Capítulo 50_.mp4 (120.48 MB, 89 views)
File Type: mp4 - Casate y Veras Asalto.mp4 (6.53 MB, 117 views)
File Type: mp4 LAS TONTAS NO VAN AL CIELO EP6 - STRIP GUNPOINT.mp4 (153.44 MB, 105 views)
Streaming Videos
Casate y Veras Asalto

0m:58s

Last edited by Marauderr; 09-24-2021 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Added link
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2021, 10:43 PM

Got a few ones.

1. A different Bank robbing with different actresses who get to remove their clothes by the bank robbers

2 and 3: Not very EUF but does involve a woman who feels she's cursed that she needs to take off the bad vibes from her body that she strips to her underwear, at the end of the first video she tries to cover herself because she got caught in an embarrassing position.

4. From the Talk/contest show Sabado Gigante, we have participants doing a cancan dance and wearing the appropriate outfits, and while dancing they flip their skirts showing their butts and getting spank at the same time.

5. Got confused and this is the one from my previous post(9th video) where the woman has multiple personalities.

6. Don't know much about the content but seems that a con man plays a medicine man where he takes advantage of the women to undress.

7. Not much EUF but shows very thicc women in their underwear while being in bed with a guy to later go with another who has a bigger dick than him

8. The actress in this one stays for most of the time in her underwear

9. A guy bets his cousin something that makes her strip to her underwear

10. Not much EUF but the actress in this sketch comedy series called La Jaula stays in her lingerie for the most part of the sketch
Streaming Videos
Bank Rob 1

1m:56s

donfranciscodancecontest

3m:42s

Jessica Cirio Sketch

5m:01s

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to king_of_doom For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2021, 11:12 PM

Default Cheverisimo Quitate La Ropa

Same show as the first clip. Same concept too, maybe even the same actress?

What's significant is that the video was released 4 days ago on YouTube. Hopefully they continue to upload more videos like this.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20211004-230912_YouTube.jpg   Screenshot_20211004-230934_YouTube.jpg  

Screenshot_20211004-230953_YouTube.jpg   Screenshot_20211004-231103_YouTube.jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mp4 yt5s.com-CHEVERISIMO QUITATE LA ROPA 3-(480p).mp4 (20.02 MB, 83 views)
Streaming Videos
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2021, 10:47 AM

Thanked 30,746 Times in 4,246 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauderr View Post

Also, some clips are from drama shows rather then pure comedys. But I figure it fits the Latin America theme of the thread, which is more important

1. Robber forces a couple to strip. Unfortunately the woman only loses her top before running, but she does a great embarrassed reaction.

2. Man forces a woman to strip after entering a metal detector. She's in a few euf scenarios I believe. She varies between frustrated and embarrassed

3. Bank robber strips two woman. The joke is a 3rd, less attractive woman wants to be stripped, but he doesn't want her to.

4. So this is an interesting one. A group of robbers forces a couple to strip. The woman acts pretty embarrassed as she strips her top. She also feuding with the man, who has a flashback of a time she stripped herself of her wedding dress (in an argument?). This stops the stripping but still a good scene
I had such a crush on the blonde from Bienvenidos. Seems like they had her undress every episode. Thanks!
Old 10-06-2021, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
I had such a crush on the blonde from Bienvenidos. Seems like they had her undress every episode. Thanks!
They actually had along with Beba Rojas(the brunette one) those were the 2 most undressed women in the show,second is Mercedes Salaya and Katherine Pardo. I will say there was one who i can't recall her name who had black hair, not a single undress with her except for swimsuit but she mostly covered herself and yeah with had the others but kinda annoyed she was the only one who didn't undress.
The Following User Says Thank You to king_of_doom For This Useful Post:

Tags
comedy, forced strip

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Voyeur ibiza hard 2

0m:51s

07-07-2010
3bf03a1535ff744d45d05a98 f1bb0d0b

1m:28s

05-17-2016
NAP 2008 Am nn Blue Latina

5m:43s