Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2023, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metronome88 View Post
Just registered to take the side of the OP.
When my GF went for her heart exam, I was thrilled - also considering it was a university hospital (so maybe interns would attend the exam as well).
Now, I do not want my GF to suspect that I could be excited by knowing that she showed her breasts to another male - not only because I don't want to risk being perceived as a pervert.
So, when she came back from the exam I didn't ask anything at all. She told me that there were a male doctor and a female nurse and that the doctor was a nice (as in funny) old man, but I didn't get to know if she took her bra off or not and I didn't feel like asking. So no, you can't "just ask your GF" in some situations.
Thanks Metronome. It took me a long time to admit to my wife that I get turned on having another man look at her naked. I know that she knows and she teases me about it in those situations. I only mentioned it that one time and not ever again.

To be frank I kind of wish I never told her because now, whenever I get up the courage to ask (like in this case), she knows I'm asking not because of some concern for her (even if it is), she's thinking that I'm asking to get my rocks off.

So for what it's worth, think twice before you actual fess up to her that you get excited when the doctor sees her naked breasts.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2023, 03:54 AM

Default The story I posted about my wife.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=246643
The Following User Says Thank You to sslim5 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2023, 09:26 AM

Thanked 16,987 Times in 1,194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metronome88 View Post
Just registered to take the side of the OP.
When my GF went for her heart exam, I was thrilled - also considering it was a university hospital (so maybe interns would attend the exam as well).
Now, I do not want my GF to suspect that I could be excited by knowing that she showed her breasts to another male - not only because I don't want to risk being perceived as a pervert.
So, when she came back from the exam I didn't ask anything at all. She told me that there were a male doctor and a female nurse and that the doctor was a nice (as in funny) old man, but I didn't get to know if she took her bra off or not and I didn't feel like asking. So no, you can't "just ask your GF" in some situations.
If you can't, then it's not a person I would want to be in a relationship with.

My wife has told me everything I have ever wanted to know going all the way back to our second date.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2023, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sslim5 View Post
I've not seen your post before - thanks for flagging it!

I've read it front to back. I'm glad your wife is now doing fine and can maybe laugh about it.

The obvious unfortunate situation aside, your story is crazy hot. For us who like ENF, this has got to be the ultimate story - ENF for days, enforced by "officials."

Did you guys ever role played it as suggested in one entry? Or gotten more details since?

Thanks again for sharing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2023, 04:47 PM

I don't really have anything to add to the story right now. I really tried to find someone who worked there at that time but never did. I tried FB, reddit and a few forums. I found one person who worked there a few years later and they said they would have been provided clothes if they were around males. They also thought people had to be at least 18 to work there. So maybe the person was 18 but still younger than my wife because all my wife said is they were younger.

No, we haven't roll played but maybe I will try to. Lol. I will try finding out more this week and add to the story if it is anything good.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sslim5 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2023, 08:04 AM

I am still confused as to why this is even an ongoing topic/thread, but to each their own. We all have our things, I guess.
Old 06-23-2023, 03:37 PM

I am confused as to why you are confused. Lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to sslim5 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2023, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I am still confused as to why this is even an ongoing topic/thread, but to each their own. We all have our things, I guess.
I thought the entire point of this forum and why we're all here, is exactly because of these discussions!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2023, 02:18 PM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 214 Posts

For me being nude at a doctor or hospital is nothing I get excited about, it is sometimes necessary and really doesn't make me happy. 😒
OTOH, a nice cleaning lady in the locker room is also needed, and does make me (visibly) happy. And when they then even talk to nude me with a smile in their face while I thank them for keeping the place clean ... 😁
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2023, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wownice View Post
I thought the entire point of this forum and why we're all here, is exactly because of these discussions!
No, no, I mean why he doesn't just ask her, yet he seems to either have asked (vaguely) or has excuses why he can't ask her...rather confusing, so I meant what is the point, then, other than to have others write his fantasy for him.

I get what you are saying, and I agree with you completely, but that isn't what I was saying (poorly articulated).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s

06-25-2019
BOWA SOLO HC LLR 0098