Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2014, 08:44 AM

Thanked 2,635 Times in 106 Posts
Default dentist

I was having my teeth cleaned a couple years back. The hygienist was a rather well endowed young woman. We were chatting (mostly her of course) about her trip east from CA with her roommate. Apparently their goal was to stop at every hot spring they came within a 100 miles of, and she told me about some of their adventures giggling about being nude or topless.

IAs she warmed up in the conversation, her breasts came into much longer and more frequent contact with my body as she leaned over. '

Could be that it was just an occupational necessity, but it was fun nonetheless.
Old 12-11-2014, 11:53 AM

Thanked 2,727 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by michlucca View Post
I was having my teeth cleaned a couple years back. The hygienist was a rather well endowed young woman. We were chatting (mostly her of course) about her trip east from CA with her roommate. Apparently their goal was to stop at every hot spring they came within a 100 miles of, and she told me about some of their adventures giggling about being nude or topless.

IAs she warmed up in the conversation, her breasts came into much longer and more frequent contact with my body as she leaned over. '

Could be that it was just an occupational necessity, but it was fun nonetheless.
That was always my favorite part of the orthodontist... I swear to qualify to be one of his assistants you had to be a hot blonde with a great rack, the whole 3 or so years I went there every assistant fit that description. And believe me, when you are 12-13 years old having nice big tits very close to or touching your arm/head is unbelievable!
Old 01-14-2015, 03:41 PM

Thanked 1,195 Times in 68 Posts
Default The bosses wife likes to rub

I have been with my company over 16 years. It is a small family owned business. We only have one female employee and that happens to be the bosses wife Judy. Judy is a very petite woman and doesn't have much in boob department. (maybe 32A). But what she does have, she likes to press up against you any chance that she gets. There have been times when she has smashed her breasts flat up against me and there have been times that she has rubbed the tips of her tits up and down on me.
I have only had a few down blouses on her over the years as she dresses quite conservatively. She may have had some sort of lift job in the past also as her breasts are still quite hard for her being a 71 y.o woman. (she was 54 when I started working her).
I don't mind the boob rubs and I get an average of at least 3 a week. Sometimes, 3 a day. Now, if we could just get some more women hired on around here........
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to willieone For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 12:42 AM

This reminds me of my work. I am in sales and I am usually standing next to and close to loads of women almost every day. There are numerous times that women lean in to look at something and will press their tits into my arm or even better my hand and leave them there. That or they press them into my shoulder, either way it is always nice to feel that soft tissue pressed into you, knowing what it is and seemingly the woman would obviously have to know and are making the decision to do it. I have had older women do it and even some really cute well stacked late teens or early 20's do it and things feel electric for those moments. The same thing ends up happening with some coworkers. What this all means is...I love going to work,lol!!
Old 01-15-2015, 12:35 PM

Thanked 11,622 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Booby Bruises

Long ago in another world I worked in the shipping office of a factory. I was 19 when I started, fresh out of high school, and fresh married to a horny little blonde. I was learning about sex and enjoying my favorite things, tits!
At work I had to go to another building to the main office to pick up paper work, mail orders, and do other things involving pretty young, and not so young female employees.
At first I though they were accidents. Many of those women would "accidentally" press or rub their breasts on my elbows, back, or arms as we worked together in the mail room and other confined quarters. This seemed to happen with the cute older women most. Over time I enjoyed walking over to the office. In fact I often went way more than necesary to check on orders and other things. My older co worker, sort of my boss, never could figure out why I started going to the main office more and more.
After some time I realized those women were rubbing their tits and ass on me on purpose. I'd get an erection and they'd "accidentally" rub me even more. Other things happened later but those are other stories.
My wife, being well endowed and sex crazy, has always loved men hugging and squeezing her tightly when they meet. Later she started doing it to them. I remember asking a few friends why they don't hug me. They'd smile and tell me "you don't have tits." I suppose many men do this to women just to feel boobs against them. As for me, I'd never ever do such a thing.........

My wife told me of the many times men accidentally grabbed her tits while square dancing or in a pool or hot tub. Crowded bars and bike events are enough to cause bruises on a guy!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2015, 06:29 AM

Thanked 5,423 Times in 225 Posts

A couple of years after we got married this was around the time dirty dancing came out Tracy and I had been invited to the wedding of one of her Nieces. This is what happened at the evening party.

Now am not one to dance so I spent most of the evening drinking and chatting to Tracy's family many I had never met before. I was getting pretty drunk and was chatting to one of Tracy's aunts she was in her late 30's and really good looking and way one of the songs from the dirty dancing film was put on the aunt pulled me on to the dance floor she really got in to the dirty dancing to start with she just ground her crotch into my leg but as the song carried on and I guess I didn't try to stop her she was grinding her self against my crotch. By the time the song had ended I was rock hard. The next song came on a slow dance she pulled me close and she could feel my hard cock pressing against her. Whilst we were dancing she whispered to me that she was pleased that she had been able to turn me on. I kind of laughed at her and said she was a sexy woman. At the end of the dance she gave my cock a rub and squeeze.

After the slow dance I said I needed to go to the loo she looked at the bulge in my trousers and and said I bet you do and smiled. As I left the hall to head to the loo I noticed that she was following me..........
Old 01-28-2015, 05:51 PM

Thanked 5,144 Times in 246 Posts
Default Boob squish

When I was a Freshman in college, some of my friends and I got into the school's "Rathskeller" with our fake id's. There was a girl there who would have been a senior or Junior, that I had somehow met - maybe she was a teacher's assistant or something. Not very pretty, but huge tits. So she came over to talk to me and stood so close to me, face on, that her tits were rubbing on my chest. I was young and nervous, and had the hots for a girl I had gone there with, so I didn't do anything. In fact it barely registered, until the girl I liked pointed it out to me.

More recently, ahem, I was in my doctor's office for an EKG, which you may know involves having electrodes stuck to your chest. The nurse who was doing it was short and busty, and had her nice warm boobs mashed on my bare chest for 30 seconds or so while she put the electrodes on the side of me that was opposite of where she was standing. I'm sure it wasn't sexual for her, but she surely had to know I was aware of it.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SandyM For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2015, 06:33 PM

Some years ago I went to live with one of my ex girlfriends in an little village in Suffolk, after she divorced from her first husband.
I was new there and didn't know anybody, one evening we went together to the main local pub, it was quite crowded and there was no room at the tables, so we seat on the stalls at the desk.
After a while a girl approached and sit next to us, and started to talk with us.
The place was very noisy, the music was very loud, so it was quite hard to hear clearly and understand each other... especially for me because I didn't spoke english very well yet, but also for my ex girlfriend and this girl too because they wasn't close enough to each other, as I was sitting in the middle... so this girl begin to overreach on my lap to get closer to my ex.
At first I didn't quite get if she was just trying to talk, but then she leaned further more towards my ex... so much that I begun to fill her big tits slightly touching me!
At first I kept quiet like I wouldn't notice anything, keeping talking and acting normally...
I even suspected that she could have been a friend of my ex, and that they secretly organized a prank to me... or perhaps to test my reactions, as i knew my ex and another friend of her organized similar traps when they were suspicious that their husbands may went with other women.
However, a bit at time this girl begun to lean leaned further more, and my ex too, despite not so much as this girl... at one point they nearly seem to be flirting with each other in front of me, so much that I begin to dream that we could finish the evening at my ex house doing a threesome like Idid with some other girlfriends... also because after a while I felt a hand touching my crotch!
This went on for the time of a couple of drinks, hiddenly, as all the rubbing was going on underneath this girl body, in fact my ex apparently didn't noticed anything... and once finished the drinks we simply wave off this girl and returned home as nothing happened.
I met again this girl when I was on my own after a couple of weeks, we begun to chat and she told me that my ex didn't know her, but she knew well my ex because she used to cheat with one of her ex boyfriends a couple of years before (before to get divorced from her first husband, the little sl*t)
She told me that she fancied me, so after her first little "innocent test" with her tits, once sure i wouldn't overreact in public, she decided to pay back my ex rubbing her big Italian man's cock for a while!
She also told me that my ex had other sex affairs with some other guys in the village, and even with a couple of bisexual girls... my ex was a naive sl*tty Essex girl, and despite what she believed or pretended, it's difficult to do such things and keep it secret once you move to live in small country villages!
I fixed with this girl and I went to her flat few days after, from that moment on we kept seeing regularly each other quite often and had great hot sex times together, until I had to leave England and return to Italy for some family problems.
It was such a shame I had to leave!
Despite I didn't managed to told immediately to my ex that I was cheating with this girl (and another one too) I'm sure a bit at time she could give up such ridiculous silly secret cheatings and start a better and relaxing open minded funnier life... she could kept seeing her lovers without having to hide from me, or even invite them for a threesome... and probably we could invite the girl from the pub or some couples to have some fun with us...
also because after all, I openly admitted that such sexual experiences weren't a new thing for me since the beginning, and she didn't seem scandalized at all, just a bit envious!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to leontorres For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2016, 09:33 PM

Thanked 4,409 Times in 243 Posts
Default It's About Time You Rubbed Those Things Against Me

I’ve had the same MILF cutting my hair for many years, a very attractive fairly busty brunette now in her forties, C cups probably. I posted in another thread how once years ago she pressed her pussy firmly into my hand on the armrest, accidentally I believe by her reaction. She is an enigma – she used to be borderline flirtatious a little, we swapped a few risqué stories, but mostly she has made it fairly clear that she doesn’t like customers being too forward with her. So I generally behave, and over the years she and I have stopped talking about anything of a sexual nature.

Somebody else always washes my hair in the back room, and then she cuts it in the main room. Only a couple of times has she washed my hair, when there was no hair washer on duty. Twice this has happened in my last three visits, and both times she managed to press her big left tit firmly into the left side of my face as she stood on my left and washed me. Not just a brush, but a half-minute or more of firm pressing, on my cheek and almost in my mouth, as I felt her bra giving and mashing me.

There are always people in the main room when she cuts my hair. But she would know that nobody else is likely to come into the back room while I’m getting washed, even though there is no actual door on the entrance way.

Personally I always know when my junk is pressing against something, particularly another human being. If a man pressed private parts against me like she did I would be like, “DUDE!” And if a woman pressed against another woman like that, I think it would be very uncomfortable. So my opinion is that she knows she is boob-pressing me and knows that I am not going to complain about it.

I did tip her more the two times she did this.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2024, 11:14 AM

Default Old forgotten experience until now. Old thread.

It must have been around the mid-90's that the wild child who was once my secretary reappeared after about a 10 year absence. She called me at home one night and we arranged to meet over lunch. My wife groaned when I told her who it was. What I didn't tell her was that I was going to pick her up.

The day of I called her beforehand and said I had a busy day so no monkey business. Arriving, I rang the doorbell, "come in". She appeared a few minutes later, drunk, bare ass naked. "I just shaved my pussy just for you" she cooed. I said I was in no mood for any shenanigans and told her to get dressed.

We wound up at a sports bar VERY close to home, no sweat. We sat at a high table. After ordering she started playing grab ass and hiked her short skirt. Guys noticed!. She put her hand on my thigh and started rubbing. I moved out of reach. She then tried grabbing my crotch. This was NOT the time nor place. All the while I was looking around to see if I recognized anyone. Fortunately, no. When the meals arrived I requested they be boxed as we had to leave. Walking to the car she tried playing grab ass, in the parking lot of our supermarket. When we arrived at her place I told her to take my lunch and get out. She whined a little then did so. Later my wife asked "how's so-and-so"?;* Drunk, I said. "So things haven't changed" she replied. Since then I think I've seen her once out in public.*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to likemslick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Voyeur ibiza hard 2

0m:51s

07-07-2010
3bf03a1535ff744d45d05a98 f1bb0d0b

1m:28s

05-17-2016
NAP 2008 Am nn Blue Latina

5m:43s

01-02-2014
Wife Loves Facials