photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2016, 03:04 AM

Default The shower / toilet room -not as exciting as it sounds (yet)

After being fascinated by the show I made my way quickly to the lav. It was a simple round thatch building with no door just a wide curved entrance. It was nicer on the inside than I expected with a cement floor and flush toilet. There was a shower contraption in the center and a sink. There was plenty of room but the lack of deviders for the toilette or shower areas made it so it was really only meant for one if you wanted privacy. This, combined with the fact that there was no door, made me want to pee quickly. While perched on the pot I scanned the shelves that held individual's personal items. You could clearly see that there were man shelves and lady shelves. I smiled at the pink razor. Until my introduction to the internet I had no idea that white women had hair in so many places. There were also hooks on the wall holding towels and some articles of clothing. The one I was staring at was the 2 piece swimming costume. It was the small kind where the sides of the panties were only strings. I knew what it was because I had been introduced to swimming a few years ago and I shopped for something like it. However we have no natural water that you can swim in and swimming pools are rare so most people around here would have assumed it to be elaborately decorated underwear. I remember wearing my swimming costume for the first time which is literally 5 times the material of that one and how sexy it felt. I tried to imagine what it would be like to be in public in such a skimpy thing. I finished peeing and although I wanted to get out quickly I could not help but take a closer look at the garment. In my fascination I picked it up and held one of the tiny triangular parts of the top and I held it up to my boob to get an idea of what it would cover. Just then I heard a casual <oops sorry> from behind me! I'd been caught looking about as creepy as one possibly could. I was so awkward. I tried to explain that I was told I could come there and I also stammered something about the swim costume fell on the ground but I knew how implausible it sounded and I rushed past her to leave. I would later become friends with the woman who caught me and she brought up this story many many times forcing me to relive the embarrassment.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2016, 11:31 PM

Default Hired!

After exiting the bathroom and literally running up the trail I found my father engaged in conversation with the owner, blonde braid girl whose name was Chloe, and Liam the other handsome host. In the conversation about what I liked about the tour they could tell I knew a lot about elephants, I even challenged them about one of their <facts> that I knew to be false. In the end, much to my father's disappointment, I took a job! Other than the elephant <mothers>, the ironically large men that work exclusively with the elephants, I was the only black staff. Based on my father's experience he assumed that I woud get all the crap work, but they treated me as equal. I even took my regular turn as tour guide which was my favorite. OK, that's the last of the <setup> all other story sections will be more directly on topic.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2016, 01:23 AM

Default Shower scenes - yes it gets interesting ;)

When I first arrived we could only get running water by using a manual lift pump. The water was pumped up into a large reservoir but it was hard to fill because it leaked. It would empty itself in 30 minutes even of you did not use it, and it was a huge tank. The seesaw style handle was built for 2 people to pump it at once. Because of this we all showered on Thursday and Sunday. The men would start pumping while the women showered. When they were tired they would yell at us to get out and do the quick changeover before the water leaked out.

My first shower day was interesting because I didnt realize that I would be showering with all the girls at the same time. Once the pumping starts, the rush is on and before I knew it I was naked with 4 other girls in our wash hut. Water came out in all directions from the pole so we all faced each other as we washed. On one hand this is good because, shamefully, I like to look. On the other hand it is awkward because I'm not as comfortable being looked at. The system worked fine with three people but five was too many so there was usually two of us soaping on the side and we'd shift in and out to rinse.

Conversation in the shower was shockingly unrestrained. I got to see those little pink razors in action which was fascinating because I have nothing that needs to be shaved and we talked about those differences. All of them said that when they are home in Australia that they usually keep their pussies completely bare but over here all but Lily decided that they would just keep the sides trim. Lily still did a full shave on both shower days and came in a couple of times per week with a warm jug of water to do extra shaving. I learned this when I walked in on her sitting on the toilet, with the lid down. She had her legs spread with a razor in one hand and a small mirror in the other. She quickly snapped her legs shut when she heard me and looked up, <Oh it's you, do you need the loo?> I told her that I could wait but she quickly go up and continued her hunt for missed pubic hairs as she stood. I did pee but it took me a long time to get a stream going. Funny thing about her is that we do have a system that allows privacy and she chose not to use it. There is laminated card that we hang on the door. You hang up the pink side when a girl goes in and blue for a boy. If you don't want anyone to come in, you just take the card with you. She could have easily taken the card.

Seeing the effort they go through to heep their hair at bay I understand why they were all jealous of my short pubic hair that stays nicely confined to a generally triangular area. During one of those unrestrained moments of conversation, Emma was showing us how long her hair had gotten. It was still trimmed to a smallish patch but the hair that remains were 3-4 cm long. She pulled one straight for us all to observe. The other girls, excluding Lily, did the same. I didn't and since Lily did not have hair to show, she took it upon herself to show mine! She fiddled away quite shamelessly trying to find a long one and stretch it out for observation but they are quite short so it's not an easy task and the whole moment was uncomfortably and excitedly long. I'll never forget that feeling.

That's all the time I have for now. A bunch of naughty reminiscing all before breakfast, it's bound to be a good day!
Old 11-29-2016, 07:34 PM

Default Welcome back!

I only just stumbled on your previous posts, but welcome back. You are truly an intriguing girl to follow!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lollolz9 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2016, 04:28 PM

Thanked 8,893 Times in 974 Posts
Default Me too!

I had not yet discovered OCC when you wrote your first thread here in 2013, so my name will not be a familiar one to you. However, I have since read that one as well as this one.

I just wanted to chime in here and let you know that I think your stories are awesome! Personally, I believe they are perfectly detailed and erotically written. I love your style so please don't change a thing. I think your views are refreshingly innocent, yet still very erotic.

You have a new fan in me and if you have to disappear again for another three years, it'll be worth the wait!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2016, 02:26 AM

Default I'm SO pleased to read your stories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootyBounceBupe View Post
When I first arrived we could only get running water by using a manual lift pump. <snip>

That's all the time I have for now. A bunch of naughty reminiscing all before breakfast, it's bound to be a good day!
I absolutely love reading your stories! I, for one, find your cultural details fascinating. Having never had the opportunity to visit or live in an African nation, I value your approach, which assumes intelligence but not experience on the part of your readers.

I also enjoyed your reproof of shoeripoff's insensitive comments. I thought you addressed them well. It can be fun to hear someone who is acting as something of a prat get called out by a reasonable author. This forum is not about conflict, so I've said all I'll say about that.

I also agree with nectcouple: I enjoy your writing enough to make any wait worth enduring. Please come back when you can.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to curvy hoosier For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2016, 06:13 AM

I'm not sure why I love to hear that people are reading but it really energizes me!

As you may have guessed, my convenient internet is over. But I am very excited to say I have another option. It's not perfect but I can get on. Our grand hotel has wifi that is completely free. Unfortunately I was not in range until I was well past the gate but I put on my nicest clothes and walked right in like I belonged and no one has stopped me. It's nice here, next time I am going to bring enough money to take a lunch, I thought I had enough this time but it is very overpriced.

I'm sorry that I did not come prepared with a story. I was not sure that I would be able to get on or I would have something pre-written to upload. I still have two more vivid memories of the shower and there is much more to tell about our drinking games!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
You have a new fan in me
I have a fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvy hoosier View Post
I absolutely love reading your stories!
I love that people are reading. In my first thread I just had to share the experience with someone and I did not feel I could tell my friends. Telling it here was necessary therapy for feeling normal. This time I could just as easily reminisce with my Australian friends, but I realize I like the naughty feeling of sharing so publicly on this forum. Thanks to everyone

As I finish up writing this message I realize that there is a major flaw to this new system. I intend to keep looking at pics and stories and I and sure that they will have an effect on me, but I will have no way to <conclude> those thoughts. I will try to save some images to the phone in hopes they become useful tonight!

See you soon OCC!
Old 12-04-2016, 10:24 AM

Smile Your stories

Welcome back!
I love your stories. They are wonderful. The details you add just improve them. People can be so impatient today. So many have forgotten what a good story is. Fortunately, as you can see, there are many here on OCC who love your stories and the details just enhance them. I am so glad you are posting again.
Welcome Welcome Welcome

Sean
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irishtime53 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 01:11 PM

Thank you for all the encouragement. It's fun to be in this naughty lifestyle together with all of you.

I'm so disappointed. I came to the hotel for lunch today and spent literally ten or twenty times what I would spend somewhere else, which was fine because I rarely treat myself and the food and atmosphere were great. Plus the work I did for the foreigner last week paid me so much money that I wanted to do something nice for me. The bad part was that I wrote a whole long story that tops anything I've shared yet and I lost it all when I went to post and the wifi was not working. Right now I've got a weak connection because I'm just outside the hotel wall. I found a place that connects near the pool. If this sends ok I'll come back here and post as soon as I can. I was tempted to retell it in short form now, but without the context I just sound like a Jezebel so I'd rather take the time to tell it my way. Hopefully soon.

I got six messages! I'll go read them now, I can only respond to two.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BootyBounceBupe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2016, 10:25 AM

Default How a shy girl agrees a strip game

Monday was our day off and we would often go to town or head to some sort of adventure and that was the highlight for many of my Australian friends, but most of the things we were seeing I had seen before. So for me the the highlight was the things that I would not normally experience with my other friends. This included a boss that would buy alcohol for us and a place where i could openly enjoy it. It's not quite accurate to say women can't or don't enjoy a drink, but it still has a negative connotation. There is still the belief that good women dont drink and Christian women definitely don't drink, I fancy myself as both. However, most of the younger generation understand that they just don't drink with the men. The men will drink in open storefronts and sometimes you would see some woman drinking with them. But she would be branded a Jezebel and is not the type that anyone would marry. I'm really not different but I hide it by going just with my girlfriend's to a closed door type tavern. This would be operated by an auntie (not relative, just an older single lady) and we would drink with other women secretly before going out in a mixed group. The whole thing is a bit of a charade because a group of <good girls> can be seen walking down the street arm in arm giggling and singing and it is really no secret what probably went on. Here it was different, the boss would bring in lager beer and Smirnoff that would be cold and ready by the time the last tour left. I could walk freely in the company of men or women drinking as I saw fit. In fact the Sunday shower usually happened with a drink already in hand. This may explain some of the shower <freedom> I mentioned earlier. But I will save my other shower recollections for another post. After we were clean and fresh we would prepare dinner together drinking all the while. The evenings were delightfully racy. Sometimes we played some truth games while circled around a fire where I got to hear everyone's secrets. Everyone seemed to have one or several stories of sleeping with a man they had just met. One of the games was called <I have never> and it was common that someone would confess some terribly inappropriate event and several people would admit to having done the same! Stories of how one of the women had been quite intimate with another woman, of a man caught masterbating, taking part in a naked run with a large group in the daytime, and the list goes on. I was often the most eager to start up one of these games despite having the least to contribute.

We also played table games. Our favorite was a card game I introduced called buttons. We had to change up some things to make it work for nine players and our end result was very fun and the winners would boast for days. The goal of every round was to get rid of your cards, but the ultimate goal move up in the ranks and gain the top spot. The top four spots were called the <ruling class> and if you climbed to one of the top two spots, the people at the bottom would have to pay a tribute button at the start of very round. It turned out that starting with 10 buttons (we used bottle caps) each was about the right amount for a decent length game. It ended when only the top 4 remained. But sometimes it did not work out and a couple people got knocked out a little too early. To keep everyone involved we added an option that when you ran out of buttons you could just take a drink to stay in the round. But some of these guys can drink a lot and so it was too easy for them to stay in the game and bad play was being rewarded because there was no real cost to stay in, so we decided to up the stakes. Instead of a drink to stay, it was going to cost you a piece of clothing! Now I would have never agreed to a strip game but a regular game with the strip option was just about my speed. We played this way a couple of times and I got to see the guys in their briefs, but the women were more cautious. While this suited me fine the game itself was not as good because it made it take longer and we would often end before we had winners. I'm not sure if it was the long games or the fact that the men were not getting their peek at any of us, but soon a change was pushed upon us. They realized that counting clothes as buttons made it so we were playing with 14 or 15 buttons instead of 10. So we reduced the starting bottle caps to five!

While I did not often claim the top spot, I did usually make ruling class so convinced myself to play. What I failed to realize is that even when you don't lose, you may risk your last button many times on the way up the ladder. On our first game I got lucky in the first two rounds and got my wish of staying clothed the whole time while getting to see five people get fully naked! Lily was the first one out and at the time she was the only one showing much at all. Watching her end up naked alone was a frightening prospect. I watched while she remained seated and somewhat hidden by the table as she stripped off her knickers and held them up for all to see. <There, may I get dressed again?> Her words sounded pleading but somehow she spoke with a confidence that made you believe that she had the power. Locklan, the same guy who was involved in the spanking on my first day, replied. <How do we know that you're even naked?> I wish there was a way to type that in his awesome accent. Lily did not reply with words. She stood, spun in a full circle then made a deep bow before announcing <I'll take these.> while she proceeded to collect her clothes. The act initiated a tradition of having to <bow out> before one could put their clothes on. The other four were goaded into bowing out in turn, three guys and one girl. None were as bold as Lily. All covered up while they did their bow as opposed to Lily who did a deep bow with arms wide.

Occasionally we also played during the week, but never the strip version. I used these times to imagine that betting my sixth button was actually clothing. My intense training paid off because I It turns out that I didn't get naked for at least three weeks. During this time we clarified some rules. You could bet clothes that you had but you didn't have to take them off until you figured out who won the round. I think it was my third week that was down to just 3 pieces of clothes and I bet EVERYTHING, but won the round so I never had to show. My heart was pounding hard in the dreaded seconds I had to wait after I'd committed and before I knew that I won. The next rule we added before I'd even been naked was the <all in> rule. Basically if you were in a situation where you needed to bet more than you have to stay in, like you need three buttons to play and you're down to two bits of clothes, then you can play the hand by announcing <all in>. If you win the game continues as if you had enough buttons to play, but if you lose then all the clothes come off AND you have to do a special challenge as decided by the group! The only thing keeping the challenges in check was the fact the eventually you would be the one challenged and if you suggested something particularly absurd you could expect that to the when it came to your turn. These challenges were detectably horrifying. The first challenge had Liam run to the showers and back while we all gawked from the front steps. Then we saw Em have to lick one of her nipples. We also saw Lily attempt to lick one of her nipples but despite her long tongue she did not have enough breast to make it work. However it was somehow sexier than Em doing a full suckle on her ample boob!

As a small diversion from the story, I wondered if I still had enough boob to get a lick and I had to try on my own. Three years ago when some of you may have seen a pic or two of me I had a sizeable set. But that was when I first moved out. Since I have been away from my mother's cooking and other lifestyle changes I am a lot thinner which I think looks good, but it also reduced the my upstairs bits. But don't worry after some testing I can confirm that I still have enough to get a lick.

OK back to the story. The challenges were not always for just one person either. If 5 people were in a round there was a chance that two or more could be all in. When they lost we generally found a paired challenge. The first was a piggyback run to the shower. James carried Chloe there and Chloe carried him back! Choe is the classic blonde beauty that often wears a braid, in in this case that is all she wore! I don't think I mentioned James before. Picture the cowboy and add an Australian accent and now you have James. When I saw that I got a little nervous. The shower room was quite a distance from us and I just could not imagine wrapping my naked legs around a man's bare back. Only to have him stick his floppy man parts to my back on the return trip. To cope I held on to the illusion that I
Would just keep winning. The last rule that was added was made just for me. On one of the days I got down to one item of clothes. I was wearing a chitenge for a skirt that day and when naturally I chose to remove my knickers before the skirt because that just made sense to me. I also decided to tie it into a dress before removing my bra which left me clinging to one article of clothing yet still quite comfortably covered. The new rule became outer layers first.

This ended up longer than expected so I'll stop here. I'll try to get to my next post right away where I describe where my luck ended. I know for many of you this will be the <good part>

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Video1

4m:37s

09-25-2017
FattyBate

1m:58s

09-07-2021
20150811 At Home HPn Aftr Shwr OCC

1m:03s

08-11-2015
nature