Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2019, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
One of the most important things is to make sure the build up is all good.
So that means from first thing in the morning when you wake up, make sure she has a good time. Don't do anything that will cause her to get frustrated with you. If you're running late etc, it doesn't matter. Go with the flow of the date.

After a couple of drinks at dinner, I'd say she'll be ready to try something. Hopefully you won't be eating something too heavy!

Not really sure what she wants to do, or you want her to do, but here are a few ideas...

1. On the way home perhaps you get her to go topless or get her to pleasure herself in the car.
2. If you go to a bar after dinner then a top that shows a little and she doesn't wear a bra.
3. get her naked at the window of the hotel or on the balcony.

All are mild fun, but good starting points.
Relax. Don't do it.
The Following User Says Thank You to alanmcnish For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2020, 07:03 AM

Thanked 2,834 Times in 413 Posts
Default She needs to like her body (or parts of it) & she must not feel pressurized

In my limited experience ...

If she feels pressured to do anything there will probably be a bad reaction.

Most women are unnecessarily embarrassed about parts, or all, of their bodies. They compare themselves with Photoshopped models who, even in their natural state, are selected (slim non-buxom figures, unlike most of the history of erotic art), dressed, coiffed and photographed by, what I imagine, are a disproportionately high number of gay men in the fashion industry. If that is so, many women are trying to make themselves sexually attractive to gay men!

She does not have to feel like a world class model, just feel desired by you (assuming you are not swingers).

The few women I have spoken to about this, are ashamed about things like eg "my bum's too big" - when I suggest that their partner might appreciate that part of their body, they often smile.

You probably also show how much you like her body ("mmm I like the way this curves") - especially the bits she is embarrassed/ashamed of.

Suggestion: during sex, ask her to show you how she likes being touched. This can turn into a little solo show, which can build her confidence in showing herself and become something she can do outside of the bedroom.

Women who like their bodies and feel body confident tend to want more sex. It is said that women need to feel happy first in order to want sex, but men want sex in order to be happy.

You could start by asking her to show off (clothed or not) just the part of her body she seems to like - then ask to photograph just that area.

If you, later on, ever go to a naturist beach/club/resort she will see many women "worse" looking than her and become more relaxed about being naked.

/end of lecture, stating the obvious.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2020, 12:19 PM

Default Compliments

Let her know when a person she might think is attractive has taken a second look at her. Be specific; legs, butt face or chest. Go slow
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calico0609 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
65e108a7

1m:00s

03-12-2023
segment2

8m:06s

08-27-2018
Hidden Toilet Masturbation

2m:36s

09-07-2005
GF 020915e