Old 03-19-2022, 05:36 AM

We all would.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nobby11 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2022, 08:16 AM

Thanked 1,700 Times in 139 Posts
Default lol, fair point

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I would have to see the pics before offering my professional opinion.
I actually shared her in a previous thread maybe two years ago, but I'll share her again now (actually, technically, one of my good friends made an account and shared her at my request back then lol...I had shared these censored pics with him prior). We called her "Julia" in that thread...which is a psuedo-name.

Anyway, can't share her face for obvious reasons, but you can see the rest! She's a cute Italian American gal and recently a proud new mommy. I haven't met her husband, but he seems nice. This is what the guy she loathes would see...with her face and smile included, naturally.

It isn't a question of whether I want to show him (I do) or whether he would love it (he would). It's more just that if met up with her today and confessed "I showed your nudes to these 4 friends (and named them)....I think her jaw would drop, she'd slap me in the arm, and call me a pervert. But she was a secret little sl*t back then, so I'm confident she'd actually get nice and wet when I told her that my friends enjoyed her.

But if I then confessed that I let THIS guy enjoy her in her birthday suit....oh boy. That slap in the arm might turn into a slap in the face!
Attached Thumbnails
95F6D9E2-ABFD-4FE5-94BA-6ABCD57113CA.jpg   CD490E51-275D-49EC-A795-04CEBAE310A0.jpg  

Old 03-19-2022, 09:59 AM

Thanked 3,823 Times in 315 Posts

Do ex wives count????
I've got a bunch

Last edited by jimmybob69; 03-19-2022 at 10:01 AM. Reason: spelling
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2022, 03:29 PM

Default MIL

My MIL had a strong dislike for me for as long as I started dating her daughter. Started it college and worked its way through marriage. She always felt like somehow I had corrupted her. My MIL is Pentecostal, so you can already gather that level of crazy. My wife left the home for college and promptly rejected that life, which the MIL blames me for. My MIL had kids on the younger side of life so she’s not terribly older now. Regardless, we maintain a cordial relationship in public and gatherings. Though when she drinks, you can see her disdain come out. She continually say how I’ve been a bad influence, Though, I admit to poking the bear especially with how her religion is at odds with the drinking. But whatever.

Anyways, I try more than I should to maintain a level of civility and help out where I can. Of course, this comes with computer help during our pandemic lock downs. I had to set up set up her computer with a web cam and make sure it’s working so she could stay in touch with folks remotely. Of course, problems happen and I’d tell her to leave the laptop outside so I can take it home to fix whatever happened to it.

During one of these fixes, I did notice the hard drive was getting full pretty quickly. Upon further inspection, jack pot. I’ll admit the MIL is easier on the eyes than most and blessed with genetics to naturally be in shape. I found a folder filled with nude photos and videos. It seems that lock down did encourage her to find someone to get off with. Her videos that she sent were as graphic as can be, riding her dildo then sucking it, masturbating with her fingers, stripping. Etc. Honestly, couldn’t believe it and shocked at how amazing it’s been to watch. I think there’s something about seeing her like this while she doesn’t know all while I know how she really feels about me. I saved the files to my phone and will pop one on when we are now all together and I hear her talk about how great the church is and such. I stand in the corner listening while watching her ride her favorite toy. Terrible, I know.
Old 03-20-2022, 06:51 PM

Thanked 9,629 Times in 488 Posts

After my split up, I always thought it would be hot to show her off to someone I knew she didn't want to see her in any way, let alone naked.

Never had a chance to make it happen
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mockme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2022, 12:37 AM

There was a girl I went to school with. She was just always b*tchy and rude to me. It was weird because I truly never wanted anything to do with her. Wasn’t my type, I never tried to talk to her outside of an “excuse me” if I walked by. Luck of the draw though, in high school we frequently had classes together and since our last names were close we tended to sit near each other. My high school sweet heart disliked her too. As she got older, she just got b*tchier.

So fast forward about 4 years after graduation. I go to the local gentlemen’s club with a group of my high school era buddies and low and behold….who’s on stage. Miss b*tchy working the pole poorly. I felt a twinge of compassion that she had to do this kind of work, actually it was more that she was clearly on the lower end of the scale of the girls present and not making much money. All four of us recognized her and we all remembered her. My one friend, the clear @sshoe, of the group, made sure to get a lap dance with her. He claimed he talked to her about what a b*tch she was in high school during the dance, but he’s known for telling tales.

The next day I called my high school girlfriend who was now just a good friend and told her who we saw. She said she would have to see for herself and went there a week later with her current guy. She said that the girl recognized her and tried to be all nice and act like they were old friends. My ex just played along.

Not sure what became of her, but I can’t imagine much.
Old 03-23-2022, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
Do ex wives count????
I've got a bunch
Ex wives definitely count, lol!! Especially if they can't stand you, and they live with the knowledge that you could literally expose them whenever you want, to whoever you want.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2022, 12:44 PM

Default Julia and Angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
I actually shared her in a previous thread maybe two years ago, but I'll share her again now (actually, technically, one of my good friends made an account and shared her at my request back then lol...I had shared these censored pics with him prior). We called her "Julia" in that thread...which is a psuedo-name.

Anyway, can't share her face for obvious reasons, but you can see the rest! She's a cute Italian American gal and recently a proud new mommy. I haven't met her husband, but he seems nice. This is what the guy she loathes would see...with her face and smile included, naturally.

It isn't a question of whether I want to show him (I do) or whether he would love it (he would). It's more just that if met up with her today and confessed "I showed your nudes to these 4 friends (and named them)....I think her jaw would drop, she'd slap me in the arm, and call me a pervert. But she was a secret little sl*t back then, so I'm confident she'd actually get nice and wet when I told her that my friends enjoyed her.

But if I then confessed that I let THIS guy enjoy her in her birthday suit....oh boy. That slap in the arm might turn into a slap in the face!

Your story about Julia and Angela's shaving habits is one of my all time favorites. Grateful you are now showing us her awesome rack!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to roosterman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2022, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterman View Post
Your story about Julia and Angela's shaving habits is one of my all time favorites. Grateful you are now showing us her awesome rack!
Glad to hear you enjoyed her! I was in love with her for 3 solid years. After I posted her, I was turned on and thought I'd say hi to her on Facebook. We exchanged friendly life updates. I'm sure we both enjoyed it, but I think I probably enjoyed it more...since her naked body was collecting views in this thread as we caught up.

I still need to find the right moment to fulfill my cousin's adolescent dream. Seeing Julia completely naked - happy smile, nipples pointed at the camera, with her pretty little pussy nice and trimmed for him!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2022, 10:22 AM

Thanked 1,939 Times in 101 Posts
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
Glad so many guys have experiences with this. I had a feeling!

My story hasn't yet happened...but if I get the guts, it (could) become a reality. Basically, my buddy from college and my college girlfriend REALLY despised each other back in our college years. Long story. He broke her friend's heart our freshmen year...and they had really opposing personalities and political beliefs. She was far to the left, he had recently come out of the military. I was able to have relationships with people with varying views.

Anyway...I broke up with my girlfriend over a decade ago...but I still have some delicious nudes of her in her early twenties. Back then, she let me take pictures of her completely naked...trusting 100% that I wouldn't show them to anyone. Afterall, she was a feminist, borderline hippy girl in love. (Sidenote..it was true that I never would have shared her at the time. But several of my friends have enjoyed her since .)

Anyway, I still see the guy friend every so often. Maybe once a month. I might touch base with my ex once a year on Facebook...but nothing more than that. We've talked about her in the time since. He says things like..."yeah man, I get it...she was a good person...and really hot...but I'm sorry...she was annoying as fuck!"

Here's where the pervy thought comes in. I haven't been able to make the offer yet because it feels too mean to her...but man, I would get a lot effed up pleasure from letting my buddy enjoy her completely naked, full frontal body. With her big happy, girly smile across her face. Back then, she would have been MORTIFIED by the thought of him seeing her like this. That's part of what turns me on about it. I would loveee to watch him carefully study her pussy.

Anyway, I can't think if anyone she would want to enjoy her naked body less than this friend...which is the main reason I haven't wanted to do it...but also the main reason the thought turns me on so much.

What do you think, should I?
To be perfectly honest, I think you should enjoy the fantasy, but not follow through on showing him the pics. Karma is a b*tch!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wonderbill For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
She Loves DP

2m:30s

06-17-2018
icebaby2017 2017 10 22 18 19

4m:56s

02-10-2018
nw5nfhOJh21ufesf1 480

1m:55s

02-07-2018
casting2d