Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2014, 08:18 AM

Thanked 29,769 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default Grad a few years back

My first year st a new school and I decide to help oit with grad. Its hot no a.c. and this one slender teacher is in a dress. We all sit together on b enchs. Something happens and we huddle around her to discuss what to do next. I'm about three feet away and on one knee with others. We are all in conversation when I look and to see she doesnt have her legs crossed. Full view of her silk thong. Its hot so I can tell she's wet and the undies are see through. Nice dark landing strip. I got a couple of views that day. Still think she's stuck up.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2014, 09:33 AM

Thanked 10,467 Times in 523 Posts
Default upskirt in the news

This story was in the local paper, it made me laugh just because, damn dude has it bad for up skirts.
http://www.madison.com
A Madison man who had been arrested three times in the past for allegedly taking cellphone photos under the skirts of unsuspecting women has been arrested again.

Ryan Przedwiecki, 38, was arrested on Friday night at Woodman's Food Market East, 3817 Milwaukee St., Madison police said in a news release.

The tentative charge against Przedwiecki is representations depicting nudity with no knowledge or consent.

On Friday at about*6 p.m., a 24-year-old Madison woman hit Przedwiecki in the head with a box of food after allegedly catching him taking an upskirt photo of her, the release said.

He fled the store before police arrived, but surveillance video showed what happened.

"The video showed the man taking not just one, but two photos of the victim," said police spokesman Joel DeSpain. "She didn't know about the first photo."

A responding officer recognized the suspect as one who had been a suspect in other similar cases in the past.

Police went to Przedwiecki's home on Saturday and arrested him.

Przedwiecki was arrested for taking upskirt photos with a cellphone in 2008 at the Zeier Road Shopko, in 2009 at the Zeier Road Marshall's and in 2011 at the Hy-Vee on East Washington Avenue.

He was found guilty of disorderly conduct in all three cases, court records show.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2014, 05:46 PM

Thanked 1,860 Times in 100 Posts
Default This weekend..

I was sitting outside in the beer garden of a local pub with a few of the staff who were on a break. One of the relatively new waitresses came and joined us. She'd changed from her uniform into her civvies so that customers wouldn't annoy her on her break.

She's known to be a bit of a girl around town and she was dressed in a very short black skirt and a strappy top which she loves to show off her amble boobs in.

She then announced she'd got a tattoo that morning and proceeded tot lift her leg up to show me the pattern on her foot. I got a clear view straight up to her sn*tch. She was wearing very lacy, very transparent yellow underwear on and it was clear she was fully shaved.

As she moved around for the next 10 minutes or so I got a few other upskirt glances but none as clear as that first full-on peek.

Nice.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:10 AM

Thanked 4,572 Times in 1,827 Posts

Got to be more careful

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
This story was in the local paper, it made me laugh just because, damn dude has it bad for up skirts.
http://www.madison.com
A Madison man who had been arrested three times in the past for allegedly taking cellphone photos under the skirts of unsuspecting women has been arrested again.

Ryan Przedwiecki, 38, was arrested on Friday night at Woodman's Food Market East, 3817 Milwaukee St., Madison police said in a news release.

The tentative charge against Przedwiecki is representations depicting nudity with no knowledge or consent.

On Friday at about*6 p.m., a 24-year-old Madison woman hit Przedwiecki in the head with a box of food after allegedly catching him taking an upskirt photo of her, the release said.

He fled the store before police arrived, but surveillance video showed what happened.

"The video showed the man taking not just one, but two photos of the victim," said police spokesman Joel DeSpain. "She didn't know about the first photo."

A responding officer recognized the suspect as one who had been a suspect in other similar cases in the past.

Police went to Przedwiecki's home on Saturday and arrested him.

Przedwiecki was arrested for taking upskirt photos with a cellphone in 2008 at the Zeier Road Shopko, in 2009 at the Zeier Road Marshall's and in 2011 at the Hy-Vee on East Washington Avenue.

He was found guilty of disorderly conduct in all three cases, court records show.

Old 06-27-2014, 10:39 AM

Send a message via MSN to dmmexico Send a message via Yahoo to dmmexico
Default Almost

Almost nice upskirt...

What you think?
Attached Thumbnails
Sandra-A_978.jpg  
Old 06-27-2014, 05:12 PM

Just a brief glimpse today - I was walking through an underground station in London and 2 young women were walking towards me. One was a very attractive tanned blonde wearing a summer dress that came about half way down her thighs, and suddenly the breeze lifted it and I got a very brief glimpse of her extremely minuscule black thong. This put a smile on my face for the rest of the day, funnily enough!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sparrow For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2014, 11:31 PM

Thanked 16,448 Times in 1,154 Posts

My sister in law was over again with her kid while wearing one of her shorter skirts (she doesn't realize how short it is). Throughout the afternoon she was being exceptionally cautious about not letting anyone see her underwear to the point where it was really distracting.

Just as she was about to leave, her toddler was sliding down the stairs and wanted the sister in law to slide down with her. They were at the top of the stairs and I was at the bottom so I could keep the cats from running outside as they left.

My sister in law kept telling her kid that she didn't want to slide down the stairs (in fear of me seeing up her skirt, of course), but after arguing back and forth, my sister in law said "FINE! I will slide down with you!" She tried really hard to keep her skirt from riding up, but of course I saw her blue panties in full view with a front snuggie and gigantic bush peeping out, too!

My sister in law said to me, "I can't believe you didn't turn around!" I said, "I can't believe you did that with me standing there" and she said, "I have to live a little. I really don't care I guess."
Old 07-01-2014, 03:22 PM

What type panties does your sister-in-law wear? Do you also get downback views of her panty when she wears slacks or jeans?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legno For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2014, 10:23 PM

Thanked 16,448 Times in 1,154 Posts

They are just boring typical panties, I guess, and solid color. Just like if you went to Target and got the cheap ones.

I used to get tons of butt cleavage views, but she wears skirts a lot with her shirts tucked in to stop that. But when she does wears jeans, more buttcrack views. Not sure what you mean by downback views.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2014, 12:04 PM

Thanked 26,563 Times in 1,277 Posts

Monday I went to an office to install design software, I sell the software and it comes with several hours of training. It's usually bought by engineering companies, most of the users are guys. However, Monday the user was an attractive MILF, pictures of kids and hubby on her desk.

It takes a while to install, she pulled up a stool from a drafting table and sat over my shoulder the entire time watching what I was doing, no problem, it was nice to have company, usually the client doesn't get involved until the software is ready to go. In her cubicle the area, over the desktop, was decorated with a reflective surface, which is meant to attach sticky notes. Since Mrs. Milf was on that stool in a skirt, the reflection was a perfect upskirt, and I'm sure she wasn't aware. I enjoyed her yellow, with blue flower panties all morning.

My wife always tell me that 99% of the time a woman is well aware of the flash she is giving, not sure she is right on this one.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ana Jaqueline Dando o rabo no Mato

3m:10s

08-20-2013
HCCR9060

8m:38s

01-06-2022

1m:01s

07-24-2008