One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > ENF - Embarrassed Nude Females
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 07-28-2011, 08:49 AM
lonmol's Avatar
lonmol lonmol is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 16,654
Thanks: 16,862
Thanked 279,728 Times in 16,397 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fringe View Post
Anyone know what movie/tv show these pics are from? Sorry for poor quality pics but can't find any others of this eluding EUF. :P
I think it's from the TV show; VIP. I'm pretty sure the clip is on OCC, somewhere. If not, it's on youtube. Search; Girl stripped of her toga (or something along those lines).
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
  #182  
Old 07-28-2011, 02:25 PM
mfsbdb mfsbdb is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 27
Thanks: 1
Thanked 102 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Actually, it's from a movie called 'Confessions of a Sorority Girl' starring Jamie Luner. The actress' name is Danni Wheeler I believe.

Terrible movie.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mfsbdb For This Useful Post:
  #183  
Old 07-28-2011, 03:20 PM
e32100 e32100 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,050
Thanks: 32,188
Thanked 10,188 Times in 1,759 Posts
Default

I think it is Leah Lail http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005115/ & she was in V.I.P. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134269/ , but I have no idea where the toga ripping scene is from.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to e32100 For This Useful Post:
  #184  
Old 07-28-2011, 07:40 PM
mfsbdb mfsbdb is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 27
Thanks: 1
Thanked 102 Times in 16 Posts
Default

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpQi69HBmsE

There is a trailer for 'Confessions of a Sorority Girl' that has a snippet of the scene in it. I remember seeing it on TV one night. The EUF scene is okay, but I wouldn't recommend the DVD!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mfsbdb For This Useful Post:
  #185  
Old 07-29-2011, 12:50 AM
Fringe's Avatar
Fringe Fringe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 85
Thanks: 1,566
Thanked 1,239 Times in 87 Posts
Default

Wow, thank you all so much!
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 07-30-2011, 07:28 AM
Fringe's Avatar
Fringe Fringe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 85
Thanks: 1,566
Thanked 1,239 Times in 87 Posts
Default Its a terrible movie

I managed to download the movie, it was just awful. XD

Nevertheless, here's some better quality screen captures the EUF scene. Thanks again for eveyone for helping me find out what movie its from.

Actress Danni Wheeler as 'Ellie',
Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Fringe For This Useful Post:
  #187  
Old 07-31-2011, 01:30 AM
dencar84 dencar84 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 62
Thanks: 302
Thanked 414 Times in 48 Posts
Default

at the end of the movie "Live Nude Girls" all the women wake up in the living room except one (Kim Catrall) so the rest decide to have some fun by raising up her night shirt and taking a picture of her panties:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zzz5.JPG (40.0 KB, 354 views)
File Type: jpg zzz6.JPG (39.3 KB, 276 views)
File Type: jpg zzz7.JPG (38.1 KB, 315 views)
File Type: jpg zzz8.JPG (43.8 KB, 1002 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dencar84 For This Useful Post:
  #188  
Old 07-31-2011, 01:35 AM
dencar84 dencar84 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 62
Thanks: 302
Thanked 414 Times in 48 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencar84 View Post
at the end of the movie "Live Nude Girls" all the women wake up in the living room except one (Kim Catrall) so the rest decide to have some fun by raising up her night shirt and taking a picture of her panties:
my bad; I realize this isn't enf, when I posted it I thought I was in the "movie euf's" thread.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dencar84 For This Useful Post:
  #189  
Old 07-31-2011, 03:36 AM
lonmol's Avatar
lonmol lonmol is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 16,654
Thanks: 16,862
Thanked 279,728 Times in 16,397 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dencar84 View Post
my bad; I realize this isn't enf, when I posted it I thought I was in the "movie euf's" thread.
Don't worry, I'm sure one of the mods will relocate it. I've never even heard of that scene before. Thanks for posting it. Anyone have the clip?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
  #190  
Old 07-31-2011, 12:27 PM
chatnoir77 chatnoir77 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4
Thanks: 95
Thanked 64 Times in 4 Posts
Default

These are from my collections.

From Japanese movie "Life is Like Pop Songs" (original title: "Kayoukyoku dayo jinsei wa") ep.7 "My Darling Max / Max A Go Go" (original title: "Itoshi no Max / Max A Go Go"), 2007
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20110801_01.jpg (72.0 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg 20110801_02.jpg (55.8 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg 20110801_03.jpg (49.2 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg 20110801_04.jpg (51.7 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg 20110801_05.jpg (34.1 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg 20110801_06.jpg (38.8 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg 20110801_07.jpg (84.8 KB, 681 views)
File Type: jpg 20110801_08.jpg (84.4 KB, 514 views)
File Type: jpg 20110801_09.jpg (86.4 KB, 498 views)
File Type: jpg 20110801_10.jpg (69.3 KB, 545 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
euf, movies & tv


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.