or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2016, 07:48 PM

Thanked 5,319 Times in 191 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidderman View Post
sounds awesome!! will you go back? if you do can you try film lol
We'll see about going back! While I certainly would want footage, I don't think I have the balls to do that. I'll leave that to someone a bit more daring. But I wouldn't mind going back to witness the girls beautiful naked bodies again, to reinforce the memory of each of their stunning and very arousing private body parts...
The Following User Says Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2016, 07:57 PM

Thanked 3,630 Times in 623 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
We'll see about going back! While I certainly would want footage, I don't think I have the balls to do that. I'll leave that to someone a bit more daring. But I wouldn't mind going back to witness the girls beautiful naked bodies again, to reinforce the memory of each of their stunning and very arousing private body parts...
is the crowd a young crowd, like students or ppl in their 20's 30's, or is it all older?
Old 02-10-2016, 07:57 PM

Worth saying that in the final scene with the fan dance, there are two 'new' naked girls in the background, both members of the ensemble.
The Following User Says Thank You to ITCC For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2016, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidderman View Post
is the crowd a young crowd, like students or ppl in their 20's 30's, or is it all older?
A good mix of ages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITCC View Post
Worth saying that in the final scene with the fan dance, there are two 'new' naked girls in the background, both members of the ensemble.
I hadn't realized that! They were topless at least a bit, but I don't think full frontal because the fans tended to cover them.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:04 PM

Quote:
A good mix of ages.

I hadn't realized that! They were topless at least a bit, but I don't think full frontal because the fans tended to cover them.
That's right - was Victoria Hay and Rhiannon Chesterman
Old 02-11-2016, 05:29 PM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 108 Posts

Quote:
Thanks for the review! What row were you in? Am trying to book tickets now, but just wondering if Row C (the front row) would be too low down to see them standing at the back of the stage?
The Following User Says Thank You to KevinTroiani For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2016, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTroiani View Post
Thanks for the review! What row were you in? Am trying to book tickets now, but just wondering if Row C (the front row) would be too low down to see them standing at the back of the stage?
please film it
Old 02-11-2016, 06:05 PM

Thanked 179,136 Times in 19,011 Posts

Enough talk. The reviews are great, but we need to get this recorded before it's too late. Spy camera glasses aren't that expensive. Somebody please make this happen!

https://www.google.com/search?q=reco...asses&tbm=shop
https://www.google.com/search?q=spy+...asses&tbm=shop

Fango
Old 02-11-2016, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTroiani View Post
Depends on what you want to see -- if your main goal is to see Emma's pussy close up when she comes forward totally nude for the 30 seconds, row C will be good. The person sitting in the center of row C is just about the closest you can get to her naked vagina unless you are dating her -- the only person closer is the conductor, and he gets a great view each show. If you are more interested in seeing all the girls bodies, then a few rows back is probably better, and I think slightly left of center is better than slightly right, if you can't be in the center (when facing the stage, so higher seat numbers).

The girls are on both sides of the stage, so the further back you are, the less you'll have to move your head back and forth to see them all, but of course you are further away! I was quite a few rows back and towards the left, since that's all that was available when I booked. The way Katie was positioning her legs last night meant that to see her vaginal slit, which is amazing and worth seeing, you had to be a bit left. Also, Lizzy was oriented to face more towards the left, so again, since I'd assume you want to see her pussy too, left is better. Butt-wise, the left side is best to see Katie's beautiful naked bottom. I think the right side is probably better to see Lizzy's buns. You can google (clothed) photos of each of these three girls who get fully naked and make a decision about where to sit based who you'd rather focus on... Note that these are previews, and they may reorient themselves as the show goes on... curious to hear what others say if things have changed after the next few shows.

Again, when I say left, I mean the side with higher seat numbers.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2016, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Depends on what you want to see -- if your main goal is to see Emma's pussy close up when she comes forward totally nude for the 30 seconds, row C will be good. The person sitting in the center of row C is just about the closest you can get to her naked vagina unless you are dating her -- the only person closer is the conductor, and he gets a great view each show. If you are more interested in seeing all the girls bodies, then a few rows back is probably better, and I think slightly left of center is better than slightly right, if you can't be in the center (when facing the stage, so higher seat numbers).

The girls are on both sides of the stage, so the further back you are, the less you'll have to move your head back and forth to see them all, but of course you are further away! I was quite a few rows back and towards the left, since that's all that was available when I booked. The way Katie was positioning her legs last night meant that to see her vaginal slit, which is amazing and worth seeing, you had to be a bit left. Also, Lizzy was oriented to face more towards the left, so again, since I'd assume you want to see her pussy too, left is better. Butt-wise, the left side is best to see Katie's beautiful naked bottom. I think the right side is probably better to see Lizzy's buns. You can google (clothed) photos of each of these three girls who get fully naked and make a decision about where to sit based who you'd rather focus on... Note that these are previews, and they may reorient themselves as the show goes on... curious to hear what others say if things have changed after the next few shows.

Again, when I say left, I mean the side with higher seat numbers.
So are the front two rows not available to the public? I saw that you can only book from the 3rd row back, so I would have thought 3rd row back, which I presume is row C, and in centre, would be the best view possible, are you saying you won't be able to see all the pussies properly if you are centred in Row C?

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily

3m:37s

11-19-2015
Naked Dare

5m:20s

05-06-2015
redhead face fuck

1m:46s

11-17-2021
best asses I have ever seen EAEE37C1d01