One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #171  
Old 06-22-2009, 10:30 AM
beetleclash beetleclash is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 243
Thanks: 424
Thanked 2,283 Times in 191 Posts
Default

Thanks for all the pics!

Anymore of these girls?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3648271149_75cf948d20_b.jpg (353.6 KB, 907 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to beetleclash For This Useful Post:
  #172  
Old 06-22-2009, 10:54 AM
Pedro the Fisherman's Avatar
Pedro the Fisherman Pedro the Fisherman is offline
Our man at the nudist beach
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,177
Thanks: 3,083
Thanked 151,265 Times in 3,869 Posts
Default

Quote:
Anymore of these girls?
I made a similar request, but so far only have only found some longer distance stuff, hopefully our snappers here might have something.
__________________
If God had intended that people should go around totally naked, we'd all have been born that way."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
  #173  
Old 06-22-2009, 12:02 PM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,398 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

I will look for pics of the star trek people, but don't think I have much.

OK, check this out. The girl in the front I think is the same girl that i photographed in 2007. Here are two pics, then and now. I'm pretty sure its the same girl - those boobs for one are kind of distinctive, and the way she is standing is similar.

So yeah! I have more pics of THAT girl, anyway!

KLondike
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg attachment-1.jpeg (353.6 KB, 599 views)
File Type: jpg 3111669148_0a1d40db1f_b.jpg (442.7 KB, 1524 views)
Reply With Quote
  #174  
Old 06-22-2009, 12:13 PM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,398 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

and while the "request line" is still open, I'd like to see more of the babe on the right in this pic:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...5&d=1245635221

does she appear in any other pics?

Klondike
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
  #175  
Old 06-22-2009, 12:22 PM
bjcojak's Avatar
bjcojak bjcojak is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pacific NW USA
Posts: 126
Thanks: 332
Thanked 4,896 Times in 110 Posts
Default

I just have her in one photo I've already posted but here she is again. I think I caught her in a little angry look but shes still cute!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00113.JPG (2.40 MB, 806 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to bjcojak For This Useful Post:
  #176  
Old 06-22-2009, 01:03 PM
Pedro the Fisherman's Avatar
Pedro the Fisherman Pedro the Fisherman is offline
Our man at the nudist beach
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,177
Thanks: 3,083
Thanked 151,265 Times in 3,869 Posts
Default

Quote:
OK, check this out. The girl in the front I think is the same girl that i photographed in 2007. Here are two pics, then and now. I'm pretty sure its the same girl - those boobs for one are kind of distinctive, and the way she is standing is similar.

So yeah! I have more pics of THAT girl, anyway!
Oh how fickle I have become, last year when you were posting some shots from previous rides that girl you mention was my favourate rider, now she changes colour (from blue to red/black) and am lusting after the purple girl and I did not even recognise her. Thanks for looking.

I think there might even be a PhD subject on sublininal colour atractiveness of females here!!
__________________
If God had intended that people should go around totally naked, we'd all have been born that way."
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
  #177  
Old 06-22-2009, 01:04 PM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,398 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

that looks like strain, bjcojak, not anger.

I found some more pics of the dreadlock blonde, but only from behind. The silver lining is that she is less painted in these pics. Also, I threw in a couple misc shots.

will post again tonight. Requests welcome. I have lots of pics of the girl with the shaving scars. Also the girl below with the thick bush. Tons more stuff, too. Filled two memory cards.

Klondike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fremont0490.jpg (721.9 KB, 842 views)
File Type: jpg Fremont0534.jpg (1.92 MB, 748 views)
File Type: jpg Fremont0882V.jpg (2.13 MB, 850 views)
File Type: jpg Fremont1522.jpg (2.39 MB, 437 views)
File Type: jpg Fremont1545v.jpg (1.96 MB, 1150 views)
Reply With Quote
  #178  
Old 06-22-2009, 01:11 PM
sal32's Avatar
sal32 sal32 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,816
Thanks: 2,497
Thanked 58,718 Times in 2,579 Posts
Default

some from picasa, so the pics aren't that big

1 to 3 star trek > (((( Pedro is that the purple girl your talking about? ))))
4 & 5 dreadlock girl

in the last pic, i hadn't seen the girl in black...she has huge boobs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cyclists_2709.jpg (279.9 KB, 546 views)
File Type: jpg StarTrekers_2706.jpg (131.6 KB, 309 views)
File Type: jpg Cyclists_2695.jpg (292.8 KB, 197 views)
File Type: jpg Cyclists_2604.jpg (147.2 KB, 213 views)
File Type: jpg Cyclists_2601.jpg (333.2 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg SkaterChic_2463.jpg (164.7 KB, 337 views)
File Type: jpg EarthPeople_2839.jpg (181.9 KB, 413 views)
File Type: jpg HeartChic_2482.jpg (214.6 KB, 701 views)
File Type: jpg Cyclists_2595.jpg (333.7 KB, 280 views)
File Type: jpg BlueGirls_2672.jpg (336.0 KB, 294 views)
__________________
Life's a beach > thx to those who post these beach babes on the net,
and thx to those who photograph them, and finally a big thx to the babes themselves who manage to find there way to a beach
Larger pic of Avatar--> NO it's not me!, NO it's not my wife or g/f!, No i don't know who she is!!

Last edited by sal32; 06-22-2009 at 01:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #179  
Old 06-22-2009, 01:12 PM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,398 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
Oh how fickle I have become, last year when you were posting some shots from previous rides that girl you mention was my favourate rider, now she changes colour (from blue to red/black) and am lusting after the purple girl
that purple girl is a real cutie, Pedro. I agree. Lets hope something turns up.

KLondike
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
  #180  
Old 06-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,398 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

This year we had several nudes roller blading, but how many actually walked on foot? Have we seen any pics of walkers, yet? Well this couple did walk, and when I pointed the camera at them, they stopped and posed. Topless only, though.

EDIT: Ok, I guess there was another walker - that mud girl. Sal just posted another pic of her. I have some too.

KLondike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fremont2190.jpg (2.79 MB, 322 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
body paint, fremont solstice parade


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.