uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2022, 09:48 PM

Default The first time

My experiences are quite different from Gnome's.

My wife (let's call her M) and her twin sister (let's designate her F) come from a conservative/religious family, so modest dress is the norm. No plunging necklines or skimpy clothes of any kind.

Over the years I've cultivated a "comfort level" with my wife's sister so on various occasions she has let her guard down.

The first time I had occasion to see her totally topless (although I had already seen nipples here and there by then) was about 12 years ago. M had bought a whole load of clothes and, being the same size* & shape (and with the same taste in clothing) as her sister, had invited F over to try some of the things on and see if she wanted any of them.

*Different bust size (F is considerably bigger)

It started modestly. We were all in the living room and F would step in to the other room to change shirt, then come back to show us and discuss with M. This went on for a couple of times, while M would just pull off her shirt right there and try the shirts on to show F. F was getting bothered by having to walk out each time. After a few she just said "busgusti don't look" and after I turned away she changed right there in the living room. So of course, being the good brother in law that I am, I kept my eyes averted. For the first one, maybe also the second. Let her get comfortable. A few shirts in and she didn't remind me to look away. Just peeled off her shirt and changed in front of me. Then the skirts. By this time both M and F were just ignoring my presence and F just got changed right there in the living room, as if it were her own house. Naturally, I just went about my own thing without calling too much attention to myself and enjoying the odd view of F in her bra or panties.

Now here comes the interesting part. It turns out M had also bought a couple of new bras and had gotten one for F to try. They're of totally different sizes so those are not interchangeable between them, but my wife swore by these new bras ("they're soooo comfortable") and had picked one up for her sister.

As soon as the talk turned to bras I made myself scarce, keeping out of the living room in the hopes that F might just try that on right there as well. The front of the house is open plan so I wasn't really behind any walls, just distanced from them but could easily turn and look their way should something happen. F was comfortable, but not comfortable enough. The next I heard was "I can't change here, busgusti is right there" and she removed herself to the other room to try it on.

F came back and they discussed the bra, but seeing how it was the last item to try on, I figured the show was over. I went in to another room and left them totally alone in the living room, leaving the door to my room open so as to still be able to hear snippets of their conversation. After about 20 minutes, their talk returned to the topic of the bra with M saying she liked it and F saying something about her other one being better. 'This is interesting', I thought. It sounded like F was about to show M the bra she was wearing when she came over that day. I realized I needed to time this perfectly if it was to succeed.

I left my room quietly and started to make my way back to the living room. Their talk became clearer and indeed F was saying something about her original bra. And just when I thought it would be the right moment I stepped in to the living room and there, clear as day, was F totally topless and holding her bra in her hand about to put it on.

They're a great pair.
Old 10-22-2022, 08:09 AM

Thanked 17,696 Times in 1,134 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnselwen View Post
After what seemed like the longest 3 mins of my life, the shower finally stopped. The shower curtain was drawn back and I heard a "oh" sound in a female voice. I confidently turned around and saw the European therapist standing butt naked. She instinctively covered her breasts and turned her body sideways. I said "hi" and continued to dry myself pretending not to be too interested in her.
That sounds like an awesome experience! Thanks for sharing. :-)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2023, 07:01 PM

Thanked 1,054 Times in 131 Posts
Default Roommate

Quite a tame one. Years ago I had a female roommate. She would always come home and change into pyjamas, typically short shorts and a vest without a bra so lots of nipple on show. But that was it really, as she had a long distance boyfriend and we were just friends.
But one morning I got up early and was walking to the bathroom, her door was open and there she was in nothing but a thong. Her back was towards me but she was just turning round so, as well as a good look at her seriously peachy bum, I caught a quick glimpse of her side on before she saw me and I kept walking.
After that we were are a bit more candid, she occasionally briefly walked round in underwear, showed me a handbra holiday photo and she saw me full frontal when I forgot my towel and had to dash back from the shower. Sadly I never got to see those gorgeous nips in the open again or see more than a hint of what was inside those lacey thongs.
Old 10-15-2023, 07:41 AM

Thanked 1,814 Times in 74 Posts
Default Mom and Dad go for a late night swim.

I saw my mom and dad having sex once in our backyard pool. Mom was very pregnant at the time.

Here's the story:

One late night I can remember mom speed walking across the living room to her bedroom to get dad. I was watching TV in another room and heard mom tell dad to get his swimming trunks on. We had a pool in our backyard and it had been very hot during the summer and we all enjoyed a cool dip now and then.

Mom came out with dad and they were both dressed in their swimsuits. Mom was about eight months into her pregnancy and her belly was quite big at this stage. She was wearing a light blue one-piece swimsuit that showed every detail of her curvy, athletic body, especially her breasts and belly. Her bum checks poked out of each side.

They asked if I wanted to go for a swim and I said I'll pass. They both went out into the backyard and closed the back door. I was getting tired and headed off to bed. I first stopped into the kitchen to get a drink and saw that the backyard was pretty dark, except for the pool light which was on. A window was open in the kitchen and I could hear mom and dad splashing around. I didn't think much of it until I heard the splashing stop and then saw mom bringing dad closer to her for a kiss.

Mom put her arms around dad's neck and they began to kiss each other passionately. I could see their tongues enter each other's mouths and dad's hands began to roam up and down mom's back.

They kissed some more and then dad pulled the top of mom's swimsuit down exposing her breasts. Mom had about C-Cup sized breasts and thick pink nipples that stood out from each globe. There were freckles on top of her chest that I found very cute. Dad began to kiss down her neck and eventually his mouth latched onto one of her nipples and he began to suck on it. Mom threw her head back and she let out a few deep moans. Dad's mouth moved over to her other breast and he reach up with his hand and gently began to massage mom's other breast and pinch her nipple. He then placed his mouth on her nipple and began to suck on it. Mom had a huge smile on her face and her arms were around dad's neck bringing him closer to her.

A few more minutes passed and then they made their was back into the pool where dad removed his trunks and threw them aside and then went over to mom and removed her swimming suit. They swam around in the pool naked laughing and playfully splashing one another completely naked.

Dad then picked mom up in his arms and I got a good view of her naked body and my dad's erection in the pool. Dad then placed mom on the pool step and began to kiss down her neck and spent some more time kissing her breasts. He let a hand go down in the water under her belly and I can only assume began messaging mom's vagina. My mom and dad both had thick dark bushes over their private areas. Mom let out some more deep moans saying "Oh yes baby," "Right there baby," "Don't stop daddy." Dad then began to kiss mom's belly all over. Mom really loved when dad did that. Her face always blushed deep red when dad gave her belly massages at night.

Mom then got off the pool step and went over to dad and kissed him again. She let a hand go into the water and grabbed his penis and dad said something along of the lines of "Aren't you a naughty mommy." Mom said "Let me show you daddy." Mom then led dad over to the side of pool and lifted him out of the water. She parted dad's hairy legs and began to kiss the inside of his thighs. After a few minutes, she took dad's erection into her mouth and with another hand massaged his balls. She let her other hand roam dad's hairy chest and abs. She then looked up at dad and flashed him a smile. Dad smiled back. Mom then planted a kiss on the tip of dad's penis and then mom and dad went back into the pool and the two lovers went for one more quick lap.

Both of them got out of the pool and I got a good view of mom's pregnant body, including her full, thick dark bush which had steams of water flowing down it. Her belly looked huge, very round and her breasts looked totally engorged. They both went over to grab their towels and dried themselves off before covering themselves off before coming back inside.

The photo attached is of both of them during this time.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1271.JPG  
Old 10-15-2023, 06:53 PM

Default Pics of my mom

A few years ago in my 20s I was dog-sitting for my parents when they went on vacation for a week. They have a safe in their closet that I was trying to remember the combination for. I knew it at one point ten years previous and I was trying to get it unlocked. After a dozen or so attempts I got it unlocked.

Inside was my dad's handgun, some gold / silver coins, passports and other important documents. Also in there was an old digital camera. After holding the gun and looking at the coins for a bit, I grabbed the digital camera and turned it on to see what was on it. And essentially was hundreds of pics of my mom in various lingerie poses and some nude poses around the house.

The battery on the camera died after a few minutes of looking through the pics. I found the charger cable for the camera in the safe, charged the camera back up and continued to look at the pics. Going through the lingerie photos towards the end was also a series of a few dozens pictures of my mom on her knees giving some guy a blowjob - and it was definitely not my dad she was doing it to. She was fully clothed wearing business attire clothes (dress pants and a satin collared blouse) and the guy was naked standing in my parents' living room. His face wasn't in any of the pictures, but he was in good shape and judging from what I could see he was likely much younger than my parents. The timestamp of these photos were taken in 2015, which would have made my mom around 53-years-old at the time.

I didn't mind the lingerie pics and even the blowjob pics were fine too - assuming my dad knew about it and was the person taking the pictures. But the last couple of pictures in the series of pictures on the camera from that night was my mom looking up at the camera and her face completely covered in cum. Like an unreal amount of cum roped across her face, in her hair, and covering her eyes so she could barely even open them.

I was sort of turned on going through the lingerie pics. And when I first came across the blowjob pics I was stunned but I still found them to be interesting. Then I saw the cum on her face pics and I was pretty disgusted. I've never really thought about my mom the same since seeing those.
Old 10-16-2023, 07:58 AM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 143 Posts

My wife's parents have an album in their house somewhere with a load of nudes of my mother in law in. My wife and sister in law found it. They both wish they hadn't seen it. I'm obviously very keen to get my hands on it!
Old 10-16-2023, 02:15 PM

Default The dress

This is pretty tame compared to the other posts. Ten years after getting married my wife decided to throw out a bunch of clothes. I thought she meant to donate them so I added her pile to some of our kids clothes we were throwing out. I didn't recognize one of the dresses she was throwing out so I picked it up just as my wife came into the room. She grabbed the dress and said that I don't need to see that. After some questioning I learned it was a dress she would wear to the clubs when she was single. She wouldn't put it on for me but she did hold it up to her body. It was super short barely covering her ass and very low cut. She said it was paired with some 3" heels. I never seen my wife wear heals over 2" in my life. She took the dress away and that was that. A year later we were visiting her family and I mentioned the dress to her sister and she said "Oh, the fuck me dress" and went on to mention that when my wife would break up with a boyfriend she would go out the clubs with the "dress" and heels. Her sister said it was always 100%.
Old 10-17-2023, 05:44 AM

Default My ex's sister

I once saw my ex's sister topless when she'd sent a message to my ex of her on holiday. I've thought about that a lot of times since!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to davidderby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2023, 05:38 PM

Default My friend's friend

A few years back I was sharing a place with a girl from my university course. During a summer break, one of her friends came to visit and stayed over for a few nights.

She was a nice petite, 5’3, brunette, rock-chick type, really slim, small ass etc...
She was staying in the livingroom, sleeping on the couch while she stayed. I definitely found her attractive.
There was a mirror in the hallway that I could see the reflection into the livingroom from my bedroom. So, after she had a shower one evening, I slightly opened my bedroom door to look into the mirror. She had left the door open enough that I could see into the livingroom.

Saw her standing there in just a towel and putting away the clothes she got out of into her bag. Then she took out her top and shorts she was going to wear to sleep.
Then she took off the towel, her back was exposed in the reflection, and I saw her petite ass. Looked flat but nicely formed.
Then she turned to the side and I got to see the rest of her. Her slim frame was barely interrupted by her breasts, they were really small, a-cup type size. And I saw her nice pink nipples, poking slightly upwards.

She had no idea that she was fully exposed to me. Had a good look at her pussy, well mostly her brown pubes since she wasn't shaven. She was single, so clearly hadn't been keeping herself tidy for a guy.
She rubbed the remaining drops of water from the shower off with the towel and started to put on her tank top and shorts. Then the light went off and she got under the blanket on the couch.

I spent the next 30 mins or so jacking off over what I had seen and slept pretty good that night.
In the morning, I bumped into her in the kitchen and saw her in the same tank top and shorts. Could see her petite erect nipples poking through.
Couldn't stop thinking about her for the next couple of weeks.

So, that's one of my "something I shouldn't have seen" experiences. Have a few more if others are interested.
Old 10-30-2023, 07:45 AM

Thanked 8,328 Times in 196 Posts
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intocn View Post
So, that's one of my "something I shouldn't have seen" experiences. Have a few more if others are interested.
Yes please!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Jill s Fuzzy Hole

2m:04s

11-21-2021
Wife Robe Striptease

4m:08s

10-31-2017
PS BJ0004

1m:43s

03-15-2013
SisBraChange