Old 04-16-2024, 06:13 PM

Thanked 1,177 Times in 209 Posts

Were you nude when you walked in?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2024, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolfm View Post
Were you nude when you walked in?
No, they would have gotten a look at my raging hard-on if I had been!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2024, 01:57 PM

Default Fraternity Brother's Wife

While in college, my then girlfriend (now wife) was roommates with a sorority sister who dated a fraternity brother of mine and then, a couple of years after graduation, married him. She was very pretty, with dark hair, brown eyes, olive skin, and a toned, shapely body. She was a sweetheart too. I saw her naked twice. The first time, I was spending the night in their dorm room and got up early in the morning to get a drink of water. She was sleeping on her stomach and, as I walked past her bed, I noticed that the long t-shirt she was sleeping in was gathered around her waist and she wasn't wearing panties. Her ass was totally exposed and her legs were spread a little, but not enough to see anything more. About a year later, I saw her totally nude. It was late and my wife and I were asleep in her bed when the roommate came in for the night. She tried to be quiet but, unbeknownst to her (I think), I woke up as she moved around the room to get ready for bed. After my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I could see her clearly while she undressed. Her back was turned to me while she took off her shirt and pants, removed her bra and panties and then pulled down the covers on her bed. Before she put on her t-shirt and got into bed, though, she turned completely around and faced our bed, revealing a full bush and beautiful, firm C-cup breasts. It lasted only a few seconds before she turned back around, put on her t-shirt, and climbed into bed, but it was glorious.

She and her husband now live just a few miles from us, so my wife sees her often and we occasionally all get together. She is as beautiful and sweet as ever and every time I see her, I can't help but remember those moments.
Old 05-21-2024, 10:48 AM

Default Not his wife, but my buddys girlfriend

It's years ago, when my girlfriend, me and his girlfriend been at a lake nearby. My friend was at work and would come later. So we are lying in the sun with swimsuits and me in Shorts. After a while my girlfriend fell asleep and my buddys girlfriend asks me to rub her back with suncream. Of course I said yes. I kneeled beside her but instead of suncream I took sand to pour on her back. She startles and get up. So the sand follows the gravity and lands in the back of her bathsuit. Now she stands and want to get rid of the sand. She tries with shaking, but has to undress. So I get a sideview of her tits and a full view of her butt. After that I apologised and put on the suncream. No word was said to my friend. Nice memory.
Old 08-21-2024, 01:23 PM

It started when my brother in law was able to seduce me and I gave in. My husband used to be away for long duration s. We had blast time for the next six months but he slowly started to suggest exhibitionism to me. In another few months he was suggesting that I wh*r* for my husband's friends and I assumed he was just joking. One day I realized he was serious and I slapped him hard on the face and did not talk to him for a week. But then he patched up but he kept on bringing this up again and again and I got tired of slapping him, my will also weakened and was instead getting aroused. Slowly I agreed and he arranged as a partner swap of my husband's friend's wife with me. Once it all went well we did this with many of my husband's other friends as well. Once it all went well over without issues I started to enjoy it as well and we also started to have group orgy parties among us. This was just the beginning and my husband has no clues even after 10 years of all these.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lisaort2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2024, 08:18 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaort2 View Post
It started when my brother in law was able to seduce me and I gave in. My husband used to be away for long duration s. We had blast time for the next six months but he slowly started to suggest exhibitionism to me. In another few months he was suggesting that I wh*r* for my husband's friends and I assumed he was just joking. One day I realized he was serious and I slapped him hard on the face and did not talk to him for a week. But then he patched up but he kept on bringing this up again and again and I got tired of slapping him, my will also weakened and was instead getting aroused. Slowly I agreed and he arranged as a partner swap of my husband's friend's wife with me. Once it all went well we did this with many of my husband's other friends as well. Once it all went well over without issues I started to enjoy it as well and we also started to have group orgy parties among us. This was just the beginning and my husband has no clues even after 10 years of all these.

Hot. I love it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regrin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2024, 12:33 PM

Thanked 1,128 Times in 273 Posts
Default Bath time

Helping In-Laws repair roof. Wife and Kids downstairs, I go up stairs, standing on the landing to change. Down to my socs, I enter the Bathroom, busting for a piss. Curvaceous Sister-in-law is wallowing in the bath, a face-cloth covering her freshly shaven cu*nt. "Hello" she chants "didn't know it was you"! I want to fuck you"! I call. "What are you wailing for"! she responds, heels lifted onto the bath sides. I climb in and kneel between her thighs as she ditches the cloth. Kissing, she guides my purple helmet twixt her labia as I raise my arse. "Look sharp"! shouts her husband from the open window, "there's a cuppa downstairs" ! I spent the rest of the day climbing ladders with soaking wet feet!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2024, 05:25 PM

Thanked 1,086,318 Times in 33,071 Posts
Default Not sure if this'll count, not knowing the hubby!

But while I was working a extra job, we would get plenty of women part timers that would come in and work to make a few extra bucks too!
We had a cute younger wife that would be in her late 20's or early 30's working the midnight shift with me and the rest of our crew! I have to say she is Cute and enjoyed being part of the group and always wanted to fit in with the rest of our shift workers!
Many time after work in the early morning the group would go to the local BAR for a few drinks and maybe a light snack! After this younger wife had a few drinks she got frisky playful with some of the other women and would talk sexy stuff or make sexual jester!
I have to say she even got some of the other women to be a bit naughty too, she was the 1st one of the group to whip out her tits and put them on top of the BAR counter making sure everybody noticed them and maybe say what does a girl have to do to get another drink here?
Even before our shift started she would sit around and flash out her tits to all the guys as they walked in the outer office seating area!
I went to relieve her or she was doing the same for me at some private office work station, then she would tell me about her ride home or to work and what happened?
She said she was sitting at a traffic light and wanted to make some adjustments to her tits in her BRA, so she opened her shirt and was mostly with her BRA and tits being hand adjusted!
Some guy next to her went Nuts at watching her, so she gave him a tit show before the light changed!
She wanted to do more than just talk about it, so she was giving me a sample of how she done it!
She opened her top and unhooked her BRA, then she popped her tits out in my full view!
She cupped them and bounced them around up and down and side to side with her hands!
I was amazed that she done this and told her that if I was in the car next to her and seen it, she would have given me an growing erection to play with while driving!
I never knew her to do anything more or get playful with the guys, but she was a exciting woman to work with and I was sorry when I stopped working there! I had many wonderful conversations with her on family life and we both talked about our spouses too!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
nsrr

5m:13s

05-14-2011
sally goose1

7m:32s

01-30-2019
sweetest4of15

2m:12s

06-28-2006
146023 0