|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#1661
|
||||
|
||||
|
My sister is arriving tomorrow, Tuesday to spend the week with me while hubby is gone...shes taking a solo trip from Charleston, SC....It was spur of the moment when I told her I'd be alone..so she decided to visit......
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1662
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sounds like a fun week!!
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to nicedude291 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1663
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tonight we are having a Lezzy Fest with a bunch of girlfriends.....its a Baby Doll outfit theme, and about 10 girlfriends will be here for the overnight sleep over....... Which outfit should I wear tonight??? tell me.
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1664
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lezzy Fest night,
Had our lezzy fest night last night....10 girlfriends having a great time with booze, tits and pussy...lol 6 girlfriends stayed the overnight, the other 4 had to get home to send kids to school...... My sister was happy, because she really doesn't get to attend this kind of party where she lives in Charleston....she just dosen't know but a couple of lezzys. So she really got into it..... we were all girl handling her alot to give her a good experience......it was not limited to the guestroom, because 10 girls are alot so the action was spread out thru out the house.......everyone was sucking pussy and tits all night....there were alot of group piles of girls just enjoying each other.....in the morning I found 3 dildos left behind??? I supplied 4 double dildos and they went to good use.....my sister and me used one together,, it was wonderful.!!! My hubby called from Montana and let me listen to him fucking my girlfriend Alice he took with him...she got on the phone and told me what he was doing to her...erotic... Back to the lezzy fest.... several girls all took intimate showers at the end of the night...soapy fun !!! The 6 girls who slept over, was a continued sex fest over night and into the morning...between sleeping and sex romps......then breakfast.... This afternoon a few "Select Male friends" are coming over...2 girlfriends are staying to join the afternoon orgy.... so it should be 4 girls & 3 guys sex romps.........remember my sister is here for the week...so shes included in everything all week.
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1665
|
||||
|
||||
|
Tuesday Afternoon (Moody Blues song)..
Well we had our afternoon orgy of 4 girls & 3 guys...... The guys got here at 1pm and just let at 530p exhausted.... 3 guys had to take care of 4 girls...lol someone's git to do it....LOL Us girls wore our baby Doll outfits from last nights lezzy fest & high heels for the boys.....they were quite surprised to see 4 girls to play with......So us girls just split up on the guys w blowjobs and lap dances.....there was little foreplay , as everyone wanted to fuck.....my 2 girlfriends were working on one guy, and me and my sister each had the other 2 guys cocks in us as we layed side by side on the bed getting fucked.......our boys were going back and forth on us missionary.....then we climbed on top of them cowgirl....our tits were flying on the bouncing........then the other 2 girls switched with us and we starting taking care of the one boy together.......my sister sat on his face and I rode his cock.......he unloaded his cock in my pussy.... The other 2 girls were getting it good from the other 2 guys until they all had orgasms.......my sister had an orgasm from his tongue.........everyone was resting, and recharging while us girls were having some lezzy time..... We tried something different for the guys... us girls posed doggie on the edge of the bed, and 2 guys moved down the line and back DP'ing us (mouth & pussy)... an the 3 rd guy just fucked any open pussy available...lol Everyone was moaning, and enjoying....I got my AIR TIGHT moment right after.. all 3 guys had a cock in my holes as the girls watched.......my 2 girlfriends did the same air tight...my sister doesn't like anal so she got alot of DP's action to her delight....the guys were loving her big tits...... the guys were coming in us like machines pumping water......my sister took 2 mouthfulls....I took pussy & mouth,,, my girlfriends each took 2 loads from the boys.... This was a good start to the week...be sure to read back a few posts for the details WHY & what's going on this week......My sister gave all 3 guys an intimate shower of soapy fun on her tits......us girls gave each other a soapy fun shower....... Tomorrow afternoon 2 Select friends are coming over to take care of my sister and me.... She is hoping her husband back in Charleston is reading the thread to keep track of her....though she called him to kiss & tell anyway. He likes it.
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
Last edited by GRITS; 08-19-2026 at 07:00 PM. |
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1666
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to nicedude291 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1667
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yesterday was an intimate sex day......2 "select" friends came over for me and my sister.....our toys arrived at 6pm.
We decided to have an intimate evening together of private time.....thats why it was an evening event. We told the guys to take us into the bedrooms alone for a few hours where we could have one-on-one intimacy.. So my sister went w one guy and I went with the other and closed the doors to the bedrooms... We could hear alot going on in the others bedroom.......I was having a nice intimate sex romp when hubby called from Montana...I told him what we were doing to his surprise because its usually an afternoon event... He was having a sex romp w Alice in Montana in the afternoon, 2 hours behind us in time zones....so he called to let me listen to them fucking......so we both left tour phones open as we both fucked our friends......everyone was a little loud on purpose so the phone would pick up our sounds.....Alice was always a screamer and she was doing alot of orgasmic screaming as my hubby fucked her........I was telling hubby what his friend was doing to me....he was giving me a good hard fucking..... when he shot his load I'd tell hubby it was happening......being intimate was alot of kissing and caressing and foreplay....just like being with hubby...........Meanwhile I could also hear my sister talking dirty to her sex buddy and moaning..... After 4 hours with one guy, we switched guys...her guy came to me and mine went to her...but first we had cocktails together in the living room naked... I told her about hubby calling.... she liked that and wanted to try it with hers....so we all retreated to our bedrooms and continued our romps with the other guy......when he started fuckin me , he asked how many times did the other guy cum??... I told him twice, mouth and pussy.....he said my pussy was VERY lubed w sperm and just wanted to know..... So I asked him what he did with my sister?.. he said he shot 2 loads in her mouth....she wanted it that way.......so we fucked and sucked for another 4 hours and 2 more loads later in my pussy, we all took a break in the living room.....My sister looked pretty sexually disheveled......her nipples were red and hard.........she told the guys she wanted a DP before they leave, so they took her into the bed room and DP'ed her pussy and mouth.... she was thrusting onto their cocks like a sl*t and enjoying every inch of their cocks.....she told me to call her hubby in Charleston and tell him what shes doing...I called and told him she's taking 2 cocks right now, and she told him too...I was basically telling him play by play of his wife getting fucked, he was loving it.....they both shot their loads in her pussy, and she took the phone as they did telling him what it felt like.... Then I got a chance of a DP with the guys as she watched and sucked my nipples....... After we were all done for the evening, us gals asked the guys if they wanted to stay over and sleep with us??? They both said yes...so we drew cards to see who sleeps with who....we retired to our rooms and spent the night as intimate sex friends....we all had more sex overnight to everyone delight, and the kissing and caressing was wonderfull..... When the guys left in the morning, my sister and me took an intimate soapy shower together and told each other about their sex romps.... The intimate sex night may not sound exciting to you guys reading, but it was to us gals.... Today, Thursday, we went out shopping and just spending time downtown in short skirts and cleavage, teasing the tourists at the bars......everyone wanted to buy us drinks..... we were giving our pussys a break....lol Tomorrow, Saturday, we are going to a Swing party with our "swing Group" friends at their house...supposedly there are going to be 5 couples and me and my sister solo.....so lets see what happens....
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1668
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mr Grits here.....I'm in Montana on my fly fishing trip with the wife's girlfriend Alice I took along as a sex toy for the week. Its now Saturday.
Thought I'd write about my week so far, as I have been reading my wife's stuff from back home....looks like her and her sister are having fun having sex with my friends....... sisters husband called me and asked what I thought about what they were doing.....I told him the guys are OK and they are strictly our "select friends" and "swing group" friends.....he as getting horny reading about them.....I told him to relax as his wife is in good hands with my wife..and too be sure all, ALL my friends will be fucking his wife....lol Mean while here in Montana, I came with 2 other friends & Alice....Fishing is good and the lodge is beautiful...the meals served are great......and Alice has been fucking me daily...lol What a great get away !!! Sexually, Alice agreed to come along on a free trip to see Montana.....every morning she fucks me before I leave for fishing, and every night at the lodge...... she agreed to have fun with the other 2 guys that we came with in some group sex.... Alice likes cock and is a screamer...... So we had 2 group sessions this week,and another will be tonight.....to describe Alice would be 5'6", 36D, blonde hair...she is quite built !!!........the other guys were happy to see her...she never met them before but she was willing......we fucked her in all her holes and she was loving it....all she kept saying was, "give me your sperm"... And we did, ALOT of it.......we were running a train on her, and DP, and she loved Air Tight in our sessions.... On Thursday, we didn't go fishing..... and asked her if we could use her all day and all night in a long orgy..She agreed.....so from 2pm till Midnight, us guys were fucking her to death....it was wild.,,.we tied her up to the bed & chair several times and just kept shoving our cocks in her holes to her delight....she had sperm over flowing out of all her holes....she loved being tied spread eagle getting fucked helplessly........ We just kept fucking her, and re charged, and fucked her again all day and night....she couldn't get enough sex..... We were pulling her hair , slapping her ass, and shooting sperm all over her...she likes BDSM....it was just one cock after another in her holes as she begged for sperm. Tonight were going to do another group session with her at her request...this girl can't get enough of our cocks. So while my wife and her sister are getting fucked at the "swing"party, us guys will be using and abusing Alice..... She brought her bag of BDSM toys.... she wants to be blindfolded tonight and dosen't want to know who's cock is fucking her holes...just keep fucking her and surprise her........she wants a full scale BDSM session with us guys....tied, slapped, gagged, fucked hard and thrown around the room getting a train and more.......BTW its been all bareback sex............ So thats the story for now..........
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
Last edited by GRITS; 08-22-2026 at 03:48 PM. |
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1669
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mr Grits here again....
Alice just asked me if I would ask 2 other guys we met here at the lodge to join us tonight !!! she wants a full gang band with 4 guys on her......WOW, didn't expect that??... I asked the guys, they said yes happily....so tonight's session will be 4 guys and Alices holes.....OH BOY Both guys are from Pennsylvania. They are friends.
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1670
|
||||
|
||||
|
That sounds awesome. Love the image of a big titted blonde being used by cock after cock. Pumped full of cum over and over. You lucky bastard
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ecks.mr For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| amateur blonde threesome, amtateur milf, spread face |
|
|