Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2021, 05:35 PM

Thanked 25,976 Times in 1,446 Posts
Default The Good Life (1971 TV Series)

The Good Life was a short-lived TV sit com on NBC. It was based on a novel, by Douglas Wallop, about a yuppie couple who decide that the shortcut to a luxurious lifestyle is to quit their jobs and go to work as butler and cook for a wealthy family. It starred Larry Hagman in his post I Dream of Jeannie role and his wife was played by Donna Mills, who later starred in Knots Landing.

Anyway, in the fourth episode, The Wrecked Butler, Hagman breaks his leg. His employee gets him an electric wheelchair, so he can continue to work around the house. In the scene that I am remembering, he and his wife were tidying up a room and he rolls up behind a bent over Mills and gooses her with the handle of his feather duster.

Does anybody have this clip?
Old 12-05-2021, 05:50 PM

Thanked 77,115 Times in 2,677 Posts
Default Madame Sans-Gene (1961)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
I don’t know the episode but that is definitely the Mary Tyler Moore show. That is her apartment and the actor is Bill Quinn, who played her father.
Thanks for the conformation cufan86. I didn't know for sure, as it had been a find on You tube and had little detail to it. As for this week's video clip, this is another find on You tube, and stars Sophia Loren as the title heroine Madame Sans-Gene, in a film from 1961. She played real life laundress Catherine Hubscher who ended up marrying a general during the Napoleonic era, who later rose to become the Duke of Denzig. She was known by the title moniker because of her free language and lack of embarrassment, and certainly the film clip here is rather bawdy. She goes to help some soldiers shift a cannon that has become stuck in the street, and one of the soldiers decides to give her a hand. Sounds like a perfect gentleman until she realizes where he's got his hands! After giving her bum a good grab a number of times (under the pretext of helping push her to push the cannon), he then decides to grab her breasts, much to her shock. After admonishing him for mistaking her for a prostitute (at least, I presume that's what she's telling him, as it's in a foreign language), she sends him on his way and he is later seen slapping the bum of another young lady a couple of times as he leads her to her room. Unusually for me, I've just uploaded the clip as it is, without the "repeat" trick I usually add to the video, as I feel it suits this clip better.

This clip also benefits from Sophia having a wet and see through top, so you get to see what star talents attracted the Italian agents when she started out. Indeed, Miss Loren started out as a beauty queen before being cast in films at just 16. But it was two years later that she came to notice in the film Two Nights with Cleopatra (1953), aged 18, where she had to do some rather revealing pics to promote the film where she appeared topless! (Pics are included). If only today's stars would be so conscientious. Either way, it worked. After finding fame in Italy in The Gold of Naples (1954), she ended up going to Hollywood, where she had major success in Houseboat (1958), The Millionairess (1960), and Two Women (1961), which won her Best Actress at the Oscars. Still acting now at the unbelievable age of 87.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4183).jpg   Screenshot (4188).jpg  

Screenshot (4190).jpg   Screenshot (4193).jpg  

Screenshot (4194).jpg   Screenshot (4195).jpg  

screenshot (4197).jpg   Screenshot (4196).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg 1Madame Sans Gene (1961)_mpeg2video.mpg (24.96 MB, 150 views)
Streaming Videos
Madame Sans-Gene (1961)

1m:06s

Old 12-05-2021, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_fever_01 View Post
The Good Life was a short-lived TV sit com on NBC. It was based on a novel, by Douglas Wallop, about a yuppie couple who decide that the shortcut to a luxurious lifestyle is to quit their jobs and go to work as butler and cook for a wealthy family. It starred Larry Hagman in his post I Dream of Jeannie role and his wife was played by Donna Mills, who later starred in Knots Landing.

Anyway, in the fourth episode, The Wrecked Butler, Hagman breaks his leg. His employee gets him an electric wheelchair, so he can continue to work around the house. In the scene that I am remembering, he and his wife were tidying up a room and he rolls up behind a bent over Mills and gooses her with the handle of his feather duster.

Does anybody have this clip?
As this post popped up while I was uploading my video for this week, I apologize for not responding to it first as I didn't see it until after I'd uploaded my video. I shall have a look around on the net to see if any videos of this show pops up and see what I can do. Glad I read your message twice though, as at first I thought you mean the UK The Good Life!
Old 12-12-2021, 06:38 PM

Default Houseboat (1958)

First up to yellow_fever_01. I've had a look about, but can find no videos of the American sitcom The Good Life (1971) about anywhere, so apologies for that. I'll keep it in mind in case I ever come across it, though.

Now to the video, and this is another one that involves the ample charms of Sophia Loren. She came to Hollywood in 1957, where she was cast in The Pride and the Passion with Cary Grant, who promptly fell in love with her, and was responsible for her being cast in the film Houseboat a year later. She plays a singer who runs away from her father and ends up nannying widower Cary Grant's children to get away from him. They all end up on a houseboat after the family home gets hit by a train (long story), and naturally tongues wag from Grant's pals about a young woman living on the boat with him. In this clip a few of his pals come for dinner, where one chap, on seeing Loren serving the food declares to his wife "Eleanor, we are going to have to get rid of Sadie the scrubber. This, ladies and gentlemen, is what I call a maid!" and promptly slaps her backside. It makes a lovely sound, but equally good is Loren's response. "There are those who require alcohol to give them courage," she tells him. "I am not one of them," before throwing his drink in his face. "Is it (the drink) dry enough?" she quips before storming off. As he looks stunned, his wife closes his gaping mouth and tells him "You'll think of an answer in the morning, dear."
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4278).jpg   Screenshot (4280).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Houseboat - Sophia Loren_mpeg2video.mpg (19.97 MB, 66 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-17-2021, 05:47 PM

Default EastEnders Bianca Jackson (1993)

This festive clip comes from EastEnders and was the Xmas Day episode from 1993. This scene involved The Queen Vic pub (and for future viewers, this is what a pub looks like), where flame haired Bianca Jackson (played by Patsy Palmer) going up to Ricky Butcher and asking him if he would like to pat her bum! Naturally, Ricky is more than happy to oblige, and it turns out she is wearing musical knickers - something her mother was telling her husband she'd hated as a gift! But just when Ricky thinks his luck is in when she tells him she's in love, she ruins it for him by telling him she actually fancies Tricky Dicky. Ah well, as with EastEnders even back then, it gives with one hand and takes with the other...
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot (4207).jpg   Screenshot (4208).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Eastenders - Musical Knickers Patsy (1993)_mpeg2video.mpg (19.39 MB, 94 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-19-2021, 12:08 PM

Default The Nightcomers (1971)

This clip comes from the Michael Winner film The Nightcomers from 1971, and was a prequel to the story The Turn of the Screw, where Stephanie Beacham played a children's governess who has a love hate relationship with gardener and handyman Marlon Brando. Brando's servant is a dominant brooding presence who has no qualms about taking what he fancies of Beacham, and when she taunts him that he may have to leave his job, he slaps her backside when she turns to leave. Later he comes to her room while she is in bed, and knowing she is helpless to counter his brute strength, has to lie there while he unbuttons her top and pulls out her breast to feel her nipples. He does far more to her in what becomes a BSDM sexual relationship, but those scenes can be found on the "Random TV/dvd cap" thread here for those that are interested: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=1116
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4404).jpg   Screenshot (4407).jpg  

Screenshot (4409).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Nightcomers (1971) fondling_mpeg2video.mpg (29.55 MB, 129 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-21-2021, 11:59 AM

Default The Generation Game (1994)

As a Christmas treat for you before I sign off from here for Xmas, here are a couple of videos to keep you occupied. The 1st is from Bruce Forsyth's Generation Game, and is a clip from their Xmas Special, which was broadcast on Christmas Eve 1994. It sticks so clearly in my mind as a teenager, and involves two sets of contestants having to perform the Bavarian Lederhosen dance - which involves tipping your partner upside down, shoving their head between your legs and having free reign to pat their backsides (all in the name of a traditional dance, you understand). It's lucky for the chaps that get the women - purple coated Melanie and pink coated Lynn - but less so for the unlucky sod who gets the chap! It has to be said that old Brucie himself thoroughly enjoys himself here, getting more than a few pats of the girls bums while they have their heads stuck between their chap's legs, and a good session of 'family entertainment' was enjoyed by all. And have a listen to the judges' names when Bruce calls them out at the end. Surely that must of been a joke?
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4473).jpg   Screenshot (4465).jpg  

Screenshot (4466).jpg   Screenshot (4469).jpg  

Screenshot (4463).jpg   Screenshot (4474).jpg  

Screenshot (4475).jpg   Screenshot (4476).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg GENERATION GAME XMAS SHOW (1994) Melanie & Lynn_mpeg2video.mpg (47.64 MB, 95 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 12-21-2021, 12:21 PM

Default Wheeltappers & Shunters Club (1975)

My 2nd video before my Xmas break is from The Wheeltappers and Shunters Club TV show, and this clip is from their 1975 New Year's Eve episode (and your New Year's treat). It involves Peter Gordeno and a couple of girls in thin wearing body suits performing the song Fever for the crowd, and it's obvious from the start that neither girl is wearing anything underneath the costume, with some very obvious pokies of the girls breasts, as well as some lovely bottom shots. Indeed, during the song Gordeno - as part of the act - gets to touch up those bottoms, but as well as watching the act, it's also fun to hear the comments thrown out by the show's compare Colin Crompton, which are very funny. If you need anything to keep your pecker up - sorry, spirits - for the New Year, then watching these girls might do it. And if you're wondering why I have included a screenshot of one of the girls in the crowd, it's just because she was so cute I couldn't resist adding her. If only they'd pulled her on stage to do a strip tease! Anyway, enjoy the New Year video, and hopefully I will be back sometime next year.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4484).jpg   Screenshot (4485).jpg  

Screenshot (4487).jpg   Screenshot (4490).jpg  

Screenshot (4491).jpg   Screenshot (4492).jpg  

Screenshot (4494).jpg   Screenshot (4495).jpg  

Screenshot (4497).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Wheeltapper-s & Shunters Social Club ( 31st December 1975 ) - Fever Girls_mpeg2video.mpg (100.39 MB, 84 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 01-02-2022, 12:06 PM

Default Night and Day (1946)

A video here to mark the New Year, this comes from the Cole Porter biopic Night and Day (1946), starring Cary Grant in the lead role, and in this scene Jane Wyman (as Gracie Harris) and Mary Martin - Larry Hagman's mother - playing herself recreating the scene she first met Porter! Wyman drags her along to meet him when he is looking for a singer for his new song "My Heart Belongs To Daddy", and when Grant tells her that Wyman tells him she can sing, she seems somewhat surprised - leading to Wyman giving Mary a slap of her backside to prompt her. It's not the only time she does that either, as Mary again makes a faux pas, only for Wyman to pat her bottom again to correct her. Mind you, I doubt Mary would of minded. Despite being married twice, Mary was apparently gay - according to the book "Fade to Grey" - and once in a relationship with also married Janet Gaynor, while Cary Grant, easily one of the best looking men in Hollywood, was rumoured to be bisexual and playing the gay Cole Porter. Only Jane Wyman seems to of had no desire to explore 'other options' in her life...
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4510).jpg   Screenshot (4509).jpg  

Screenshot (4511).jpg   Screenshot (4514).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Night and Day (1946)_mpeg2video.mpg (45.62 MB, 45 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 01-30-2022, 07:01 PM

Default Judy Buxton - Rising Damp (1977)

This clip comes from Rising Damp in an episode called The Cocktail Hour from 1977. It features Judy Buxton and Diana King, playing daughter and mother, who are treated to a tea party as Richard Beckinsale's character Alan is dating Judy. Big mistake however was not to invite Rigsby, who is naturally peeved and turns up drunk to put the kybosh on things - eventually causing the two women to leave, but not before Rigsby has pinched both of their bums as they go past him to leave.

I have also included a scene involving Judy Buxton earlier in the episode and her encounter with a jam butty that she discovers by sitting on it. Naturally she has to take off her skirt, and in the process shows off a lovely half moon that Rigsby and Miss Jones gets a good glimpse of when they come through the door at that moment. I did realize after creating this video that I've already uploaded this scene before on burger1701's brilliant Random TV/dvd thread, but I didn't think you'd mind seeing it again. And for seeing even more of the lovely Miss Buxton, you can find her nude scene in the TV series By The Sword Divided (1983) here on the said thread: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=774. She has also, for those interested in such important information, appeared topless in the film The Bawdy Adventures of Tom Jones (1975) - further proof that actresses that dare to bare have a better chance of furthering their career. As for Diana King, she is probably best remembered as Mrs Peacock in the TV sitcom Are You Being Served? from 1976 to 1983.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4572).jpg   Screenshot (4573).jpg  

Screenshot (4576).jpg   Screenshot (4575).jpg  

Screenshot (4577).jpg   Screenshot (4578).jpg  

Screenshot (4580).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Rising Damp (1977) - Judy Buxton_grope_mpeg2video.mpg (30.79 MB, 47 views)
Streaming Videos

Tags
bums, fondling, groping, movies & tv, pinch

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s

10-20-2004