Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-29-2024, 12:22 AM

Thanked 26,347 Times in 2,798 Posts
Default Friend

A friend asked me if he could join us in a threesome?.... to my surprise, I asked why he would ask me that......ends up he recognized my wife here on OCC!!!......wow!!!.....

I told him that we don,t really do that w regular friends.... he was a little perturbed by my answer as I think he assumed we were just loose wh*r*s fucking anyone.......thats why I said no.......we only play w better more rounded attitudes, ...NOT horny guys.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
A friend asked me if he could join us in a threesome?.... to my surprise, I asked why he would ask me that......ends up he recognized my wife here on OCC!!!......wow!!!.....

I told him that we don,t really do that w regular friends.... he was a little perturbed by my answer as I think he assumed we were just loose wh*r*s fucking anyone.......thats why I said no.......we only play w better more rounded attitudes, ...NOT horny guys.

Yeah. We’ve encountered that a few times. Guys think my girls will fuck whomever just cause we’re non monogamous. However, id love for someone to tell me they found one of my profiles. Either here or fetlife or kik
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thatguyhusband For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2024, 02:37 PM

Default Travel

Hi, We're going to Gettysburg next week....... so we're also going to go to a swing club in the area.......does anyone know anything about the Korral Club in York????? Go , Bad, ???whats the atmosphere?? etc...
Old 06-15-2024, 12:02 AM

Default Trip

Our Gettysburg trip was historic fun....amazing what happened there and the area was beautiful........went to a club called the KORRAL,,,,PRETTY NICE, CLEAN, FUN...FRIENDLY CROWD AND ALOT of action going on.....we recommend it......
Old 06-20-2024, 07:26 PM

Default yes

Quote:
Our Gettysburg trip was historic fun....amazing what happened there and the area was beautiful........went to a club called the KORRAL,,,,PRETTY NICE, CLEAN, FUN...FRIENDLY CROWD AND ALOT of action going on.....we recommend it......

ANY one else ever been there??
Old 06-20-2024, 07:31 PM

Default yes

Quote:

ANY one else ever been there??
Old 07-04-2024, 12:26 AM

Default wife @ korral

We played at the KORRAL on our trip to Gettysburg.......the back rooms are really nice and decored....we allowed a single guy in our room for touchy feely fun...he was happy....

My wife played at the GLORY HOLE ...they have a good system there of identifying whos giving and condom rules of the giver......there are signs the giver displays if its male/female and if the giver requires condoms.....

MY wife jerked off 3 guys at the hole......
Nice fun crowd in general......real swingers,, NOT posers......

this is the outfit she wore....
Attached Thumbnails
20220424_200215.jpg  
Old 07-06-2024, 10:59 PM

Default Holiday Weekend fun-July 4th

Glad to see that everyone was off work on Friday 7/5/24, so we had a little get together with local Swing Group Friends.....

Got a suite downtown for an afternoon/evening of sex fun w friends.... 4 couples, 1 single female (wifes girlfriend), and food & booze....Dress up theme was "BIKINI & High Heels"".... most wore American flag or Rebel Flag Bikinis.. my wife wore Rebel flag bikini......it looked like the Miss America pageant of middle aged women..lol

After cocktails conversation, the girls played musical cocks sucking off every guy in a line....Then to start things off, they drew a name out of a bowel and thats who they started to play with for the night.....but of course that lasted only about a half hour until everyone started playing with everyone else in the room....

This is a no condom crowd, so sperm was flying everywhere, and in all the girls, all night long..... 2 girls wanted a gang bang of all 4 guys at once....talk about air-tight women!!!!..... my wife was one of them, and she was really rockin to the motion of the ocean with 4 cocks at once...she was telling them to "fuck me like your southern sl*t"... it was a turn on for the guys..... the other girl was just as happy w 4 cocks.....this all went on from 4pm till midnight...........everyone got to fuck eveyone several times, and not to mention all the other nasty sex things we did to each other....lol... just one big orgy.... It was always easy to find my wife in the sex pile with her high heels waving around in the air.... she made me feel her pussy at one point... it was cummy....

After it was over at midnight, the women put their bikinis on and left the hotel dressed like that, some with um on them....a sight to see.

My wife was cum full when we got home, she told me she didn;t know how many of who pumped a load in her pussy, but she did know she took 2 loads in her mouth. She was pretty used looking!!...lol

Well thatwas our holiday fun.....but I know my wife, and usually after these orgys, shes usually EXTRA horny for a week, so I can anticipate her having a few "select friends" over this week for afternoon fun...with or without me.
Attached Thumbnails
20190223_234829.jpg   20190223_235415.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 07-09-2024, 04:12 AM

My wife and I started talking about swinging years ago, but decided to take the plunge after lockdown. Life’s too short not to have fun, right?!

In the last couple of years, she’s fucked about 10 guys - singles and the male half of couples. Before that, she’d only been with me.

I’m not a cuck in any way - the sight of her taking a stranger’s cock is erotic in a way nothing else comes close to. On our journey, I’ve fucked about six women, but it’s really all about watching her cum at the hands, tongue or cock of another that turns me on. She enjoys multiple cocks too, so I’ll always be on hand for a spit roast or DP.

We’ve not played for a couple of month, so we’re getting itchy feet.

We’re returning to a naturist spa on the south coast of the UK fairly soon, and we’ve been reminiscing about past times there. Upstairs, they have about 6-8 rest rooms, plus a large bed that can comfortably fit 3-4 couples. Whilst it’s naturist, the rest rooms aren’t really there for people to rest in! It’s probably 50% swingers and 50% - at the most - naturist. Still, the naturist and play areas are clearly delineated: legit naturist downstairs, sex upstairs.

We’ve spent many an hour on our own in some of the smaller rooms. Often, you’d hear guys wanking outside - hilariously, accompanied by the jingling of the locker key on their wristbands (heaven knows why they don’t move it to the other arm).

The last time we were there, Mrs had been flirting a little with the male half of the couple. It was pretty clear that like us, they were swingers and up for playing.

After a relaxing afternoon in and out of various hot tubs, saunas, plunge pools and steam rooms, we headed to the cafe for a bite to eat. Mrs exchanged a few more glances with the guy, and at this stage the mood was really rather charged. I didn’t exactly hide my excitement, which was noticed by several couples in there. They didn’t mind, so why hide it, right?

After we finished eating, we headed upstairs for a bit of alone time on the large, open bed. Before long, we had a large audience of single guys and a few couples. I put in a good shift, and Mrs came several times through my fingers, tongue and cock. It was hot seeing the dozen or so spectators, especially the women in her mid-50s casually playing with her man’s cock as they both watched.

Some time through the proceedings, the couple the Mrs spotted came in and started playing at the other end of the bed. It was so horny fucking our partners, watching them. If anything, there was a bit of competition to see who could make their wives cum hardest!

I’d not cum yet and the room was warm and we both needed a drink, so we got up and started chatting to the couple. They seemed nice, so I asked if they wanted to play. The wife’s eyes dilated at the prospect of fucking this guy. We popped downstairs for some water and condoms.

Back upstairs five minutes later and we were both swapping (the audience was even larger now). I almost came when the guy said to her “now my cock is inside you, I suppose I better introduce myself!”. There is absolutely nothing like fucking a complete stranger.

We spent the next hour or so swapping with this couple we had literally just met. My new friend was in her early 50s, but has the pussy of a 21 year old, and my god, she could suck cock! One spectacular moment was when me and the guy both came inside each other’s partners at the same time.

We always love the journey home after fucking others. We discuss what they did, what they felt and tasted like and what they did that we can learn from. I adore her describing their cocks and how they felt, whether they were bigger or smaller than me, how much they came etc etc. I’ve certainly broadened my repertoire since we started swinging!

During our next visit, we’re hoping for a small gang bang, and maybe a cumwalk, because the showers are at the other end of the building. We’re always looking for new challenges and ideas, so HMU if you’ve any filthy suggestions!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to speeda79 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2024, 07:10 PM

Default sl*t WIFE

Well, like I said above..... usually after a good orgy w friends, the wife stays horny for a week or so after...

Today, afternoon, we had a few select friends over for fun... 2 friends, me and wife...mmmf. for her pleasure.

Need less to say, she was excited and we fucked her like wild animals for 4 hrs.....she couldn't get enough cock and cum....... she constantly had at least 2 cocks in all afternoon, and she loved her fav, 3 cocks at a time, airtight style.......Afterwards she gave the guys intimate showers,, she likes doing that...and they went home happy.

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s

10-20-2004