One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #141  
Old 03-25-2026, 07:44 AM
TheNudist TheNudist is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 8
Thanks: 1
Thanked 85 Times in 8 Posts
Default

I’ve become a master at secretly recording pics of my nude fiancée on my home during the numerous times she’ll walk around the apartment bare naked. I’ve gotten into playing a game on Session with guys I meet on Reddit where I send them pics of her pussy, tits and ass uncensored and they have to try to guess things about her to win the uncensored pics
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheNudist For This Useful Post:
  #142  
Old 03-25-2026, 08:17 PM
TheNudist TheNudist is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2024
Posts: 8
Thanks: 1
Thanked 85 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Damn. I meant I send censored nudes of her for guys to guess to win the uncensored nudes
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheNudist For This Useful Post:
  #143  
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Samweaverstan Samweaverstan is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 6
Thanks: 6
Thanked 17 Times in 4 Posts
Smile Wife creeping

I love doing this and am getting more and more into it. I would love to chat with others who enjoy the same. My wife has a very meaty pussy, so I love when I can catch a glimpse of her lips, from behind especially.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Samweaverstan For This Useful Post:
  #144  
Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Poiuyt0987 Poiuyt0987 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2025
Posts: 53
Thanks: 808
Thanked 684 Times in 51 Posts
Default

I used to do this ALOT, loved to just catch her changing for bed or just out of the shower while I was "checking the weather for tomorrow" on my phone, etc.... Got some some GREAT pics and vids over the last 2 decades!

But lately she is so down on herself about her aging postmenopausal bod I've just stopped. And not only that I've deleted a ton of stuff I've creeped on her over the years (both known and unknown by her), I'm SURE I'll regret that action but that's where I am at the moment, ya know? Hard to explain, just simpatico I guess?

But man I do LOVE creep shots, both taking and sharing to and from others!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Poiuyt0987 For This Useful Post:
  #145  
Old Today, 01:06 AM
shakinspire shakinspire is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 100
Thanks: 910
Thanked 1,092 Times in 99 Posts
Default

I also love taking photos and videos of my wife without her knowledge
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shakinspire For This Useful Post:
  #146  
Old Today, 07:38 AM
Carolinared Carolinared is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 13
Thanks: 56
Thanked 340 Times in 13 Posts
Default

My beautiful redhead wife will take her coffee sometimes walking in the yard looking at her flowers with a sheer night shirt on.
A neighbor occasionally will come over and talk with her while I am sitting on the porch.
When the sun hits her favorite top just right her full breasts are perfectly exposed under her shear top.
I will snap a picture of them, very much a turn on to me.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carolinared For This Useful Post:
  #147  
Old Today, 09:51 AM
mysweetie61 mysweetie61 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pao Alto, CA
Posts: 300
Thanks: 1,446
Thanked 5,315 Times in 307 Posts
Default

My FWB lives in a house that backs into the woods where the backyard slopes up about 15 ft. She always leaves the blinds fully open believing there is no one in the back and the neighbours never look out their window.
I used her shower a couple times and her shower looks directly into the woods and her neighbour’s bedroom window about 40ft away. The neighbours property is about 10ft higher than hers.
I sat on the hill in her backyard and with binoculars you can clearly see everything she does from the waist up.
All this to say that whenever she’s taking a shower after dark, I’d sit on the hill and watch her do her thing.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.