Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2015, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidderman View Post
seems more implied? no FF?
I am going for the world premiere on Wednesday. Some of the dancers like Navala Chaudhari and Majon van der Schot have danced nude before.
Old 10-25-2015, 11:29 AM

Thanked 5,660 Times in 478 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jidderman View Post
Because knowing my luck, I'll turn up and it will be all the guys dancing. I want to see what is really going on before booking the flights, and trust me I am genuinely serious, if I saw a decent video of girls dancing naked I would book straight away.
I was more referring to the 'Mrs Henderson Presents' play which I thought you'd written off, but I'm probably talking nonsense.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karaban View Post
I was more referring to the 'Mrs Henderson Presents' play which I thought you'd written off, but I'm probably talking nonsense.

Mrs Henderson the nudity was great.
Went to see Emma Williams and got to see her full frontal fully exposed nude. Not interested in the other dancers as such.
Old 10-26-2015, 08:00 AM

Thanked 5,931 Times in 806 Posts

MHP goes to London's West End, early 2016!
The Following User Says Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2015, 09:08 AM

Default Breakfast at Tiffany's

I hear that Pixie Lott is doing Breakfast at Tiffany's. A few years ago Anna Friel was lead and was naked. Anyone know if Pixie will do the same?
The Following User Says Thank You to gujon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2015, 10:26 AM

Thanked 3,767 Times in 635 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gujon View Post
I hear that Pixie Lott is doing Breakfast at Tiffany's. A few years ago Anna Friel was lead and was naked. Anyone know if Pixie will do the same?
I highly doubt Pixie Lott will be going full frontally naked anywhere??
The Following User Says Thank You to jidderman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2015, 04:51 PM

Sometimes the best theatrical nudity is when you really aren’t expecting it. I hadn’t previously considered the works of Henrik Ibsen as likely to feature nudity (with the possible exception of Peer Gynt which is totally bonkers). So when I went along to see ‘Little Eyolf’ at the Almeida Theatre in London I was pleasantly surprised that the delightful Lydia Leonard gave us a very good look at her boobs. There was maybe a tiny hint of bush although I think the latter was likely to be by accident rather than a deliberate act. Well worth a visit but you do need to be the in the left hand side (facing the stage) of the theatre to get the best effect. These are the low numbered seats. I was near the front at the far left and probably had the best view. If you are the other side I think at best you are going to get a side boob view. The play runs until the 9 Jan. In my experience of the Almeida there are often tickets available on the web site on the day of the performance that were previously showing as sold.

London’s Vault festival is coming soon and the line-up is going to be released on 4 January. The Alchemist Theatre Company who are the folks behind the much admired ‘Liberation’ have tweeted that they may be there. No details yet but even if they aren’t there is usually someone putting on a show with an element of nudity (even if it’s not obvious from the description).

Also Ursula Martinez is bringing her show ‘Free Admission’ to the Soho Theatre in February. I saw a preview of this last Sumer at the Purcell Rooms in London. I’m assuming that most of you will be familiar with Miss Martinez from the Naked Magician clip but this is much more of a theatrical piece. However, at the end she does get naked and in the version I saw then ran out the theatre, still naked, and onto the South Bank outside. This was filmed by her stage manager and beamed back live to a screen in the Theatre.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eedjut For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2016, 02:13 PM

I want to endorse the recommendation of Little Eyolf at The Almeida. Lydia Leonard does indeed strip fully nude - not just topless - and the seat suggestion turned out ideal.
The Following User Says Thank You to mattwiseuk1985 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2016, 03:31 PM

Thanked 8,392 Times in 330 Posts

I see Mrs Henderson Presents is starting in the west end this year, thinking of going with the missus.
Does anyone know if it'll be as tame and discreet in the nudity stakes as Calander Girls was?
Old 01-01-2016, 04:18 PM

Thanked 180,968 Times in 19,032 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eedjut View Post
Also Ursula Martinez is bringing her show ‘Free Admission’ to the Soho Theatre in February. I saw a preview of this last Sumer at the Purcell Rooms in London. I’m assuming that most of you will be familiar with Miss Martinez from the Naked Magician clip but this is much more of a theatrical piece. However, at the end she does get naked and in the version I saw then ran out the theatre, still naked, and onto the South Bank outside. This was filmed by her stage manager and beamed back live to a screen in the Theatre.
What was the context for this? What was she doing, and how long was she out there for?

Thanks

Fango

Tags
performance art, stage

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Movie 0004

3m:22s

07-09-2005
SweetP18 3

5m:47s

01-17-2005
MM14