Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2022, 05:35 PM

Thanked 142,028 Times in 5,788 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indym View Post
We’ve gotten much better at the multi-tasking now, but that first time it was eat pussy or get a hand job, but not both.
Mrs and I could never multitask. She commented once about not being able to concentrate on what I was doing to her clit while trying to take care of my cock at the same time. She never liked the taste of pre-cum anyway. (She definitely never tasted my cum.) So it was also a handy excuse to just hold my cock and nuzzle my balls while she rode her clit hard on my chin.

Oh, to be 18 again.
Old 07-23-2022, 03:30 PM

Thanked 3,751 Times in 193 Posts
Default A friend I've know for a long time

I have a friend I've known for 21 years, Ms M. She was young when I first met her and we hit it off very well as friends. There seemed to be a bond between me and my Italian friend. Over the years as digital cameras were introduced she allowed me to take nude photos of her. She said she wanted me to enjoy her photos when I was lonely and if need be she could help me fulfill that loneliness.
One day at the courts Ms M called me while we were in the lounge, a guy (Mr. C) that knew her and ogled over her breasts for years saw her avatar from her incoming call. I said to Mr. C don't you dare tell Ms. M you saw her bikini photo.
Then one day Ms M called me and asked if I showed Mr. C nude photos of her. I said absolutely not, he did see a photo of you in a bikini when you called me. She said why would you do that? I cannot let you take any more nude photos of me because you may show others. I told her the photo of her in a bikini is her contact avatar .
You figure the idiot would have kept his mouth shut. Maybe I would have shown him the nudes but he ruined it with his big mouth.
The first photo is her contact avatar. The second and third photos are when I asked her to lift her top so I could get a nice tittie photo.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8842-1986.jpg   211014 3154.jpg  

IMG_6614.jpg  

Last edited by mysweetie61; 07-23-2022 at 03:34 PM.
Old 07-24-2022, 09:35 AM

Thanked 2,966 Times in 232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweetie61 View Post
Maybe I would have shown him the nudes but he ruined it with his big mouth.
The first photo is her contact avatar. The second and third photos are when I asked her to lift her top so I could get a nice tittie photo.
Nice pics! I'm curious, did you ever want things to progress with Ms. M? It seems she was open to it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2022, 07:56 AM

Thanked 3,751 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by indym View Post
Nice pics! I'm curious, did you ever want things to progress with Ms. M? It seems she was open to it.
I've banged her about 6 times at my place. I didn't bang her more because after fucking her she became clingy and suspicious. I didn't need that so only when she comes on to me hard do I give it to her and usually I say I have to be somewhere at a certain time before we get into the fucking part.
She does have large tits but a loose pussy. Out of the many women I've eaten must have a sweet tasting pussy but hers is kid of sour so I've only eaten her pussy twice. She enjoys going down but she's not very good at it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2022, 03:55 PM

Lots going on, but I thought some of you might enjoy an update and maybe get a little laugh…

A group of us had planned on bar hopping Saturday night, including L’s college roommates. They couldn’t make it down, and it ended up just us and L’s parents going out. L dressed up as a naughty teacher, me a schoolboy, and her mom a schoolgirl. We hit a few different bars in the area, which is in a really big college town… so lots of people dressed up.

I’m sure you all know these types of places… sort of dives but fun. Costume competitions at each one, too. We convinced L and her mom to go up on stage, and it was the usual type of thing. Yell for who you liked the most, and the sl*ttiest woman always got the loudest reaction. L and her mom were not being sl*tty, but had on short skirts and fit in just fine. I went up to the stage area with them, and when they got to the two of them, I yelled that they were mom and daughter. The DJ announced it, and the place went crazy. The look I got from L’s mom was priceless!

L's dad drove us, and L got trashed by the end of the night. Her mom wasn’t drunk but was feeling no pain, and I was about the same. We were in the back seat going home, and L was doing that drunken whisper that wasn’t a whisper at all. She took off the booty shorts she was wearing under her skirt, rubbed them on my face, tried to get my dick out of my pants, and announced to the car (i.e., her parents) that she wanted to fuck and wanted my dick. Her mom said her name scoldingly over and over when she said something dirty like you’d expect a mom to do, lol.

The next day, she slept in and didn’t believe me when I told her. I group txted her mom and simply said, “What did L do and say in the car on the way home.” Watching L’s reaction as her mom rattled off the list of things, my favorite being “I want you in my butt”, was hilarious. She was embarrassed for about 10 seconds, and then her attitude shifted to no shame. I think her dad could have passed on knowing that his daughter likes anal, though.
Old 11-09-2022, 05:53 PM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts
Default Wow!

That is an awesome Halloween story!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2022, 09:38 PM

Default Kinda a FWB story

I was introduced to this girl by a friend who was her boyfriend. She was nice looking, but I paid no further look as I don't mess with my friends' girls. They broke probably a year after that.

I was at the university, first class of the semester, and a girl enters the classroom. She looked familiar, but I didn't remember her. During a break, she came to me:

- Do you remember me?
- You look familiar, can you refresh my memory?
- I was ZZZZZ's [my friend] ex-girlfriend, don't you remember me from YYYY place?
- Oh! Now I remember!

We ended up together in most courses for that semester and mostly around the same classrooms for there on. We had only a friends relationships, but she was always a tease (not just with me, just the way she was). We had to work on assignments for some courses, so sometimes we did them in my house, sometimes in hers. But, again, nothing happened.

Now, to her teasing. As I mentioned before, she was a complete tease. Not exclusive to me, but with men in general. Small things, like she would fix her top and ask me if she was showing too much cleavage, or a similar one when she lifted her skirt a bit to "show her tan", but not enough to see anything more than her legs. Another one was when she asked me to go with her to a department store next to the university so she could buy some clothes. Yes, she did go through many different clothes, some skimpier than others, and always asked for my opinion. As if it wasn't enough tease, she went by the lingerie section. She proceeded to go through different bras and panties (thongs included), teasingly asking about my opinion (which I elected not to give). She went to the dressing room, tried on her stuff, and came out. Then she proceeded to show me some pictures she took of herself with the different undergarments she was trying, insisting on my opinion and saying which ones she would buy. Of course, at that point, I was close to coming in my pants but I managed to hold it.

Another one I remember is when I had to do a business travel to the USA. She asked if I could do her a favor: "can you go to Victoria's Secret and buy me a thong?", to which I replied "of course, but I would need to see how it looks on you". She said we had a deal. I bought her a tiny and sheer thong. She said she liked it. I didn't mention anything about seeing her wearing it, but she did make quite a show a couple of days later at her house. But, other than a lot of teasing, nothing else happened.

So, now to the juicy part. One day we decided to do a small end-of-semester celebration at my house, as it had been a particularly hard semester. We started drinking, then kissing, and finally had sex throughout the whole night. While this thing repeated sporadically over the next months, we still were the same friends as always.

In the end she started dating a guy, so these encounters stopped happening. But we were still hanging out frequently, but only in a friendly basis. She was still teasing me at every possible time, but never went above that.

To this day, she's still my friend and we communicate occasionally, but she's in love with a guy and he's very jealous. I want to stay out of trouble, so I prefer to keep some distance.
Old 02-03-2023, 05:28 PM

Default How are things going?

indym, I just reread this whole thread, and I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time. I'd love to hear how you and L are doing!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vicg For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2023, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicg View Post
indym, I just reread this whole thread, and I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time. I'd love to hear how you and L are doing!
Things are going great. Thanks for asking! I don't remember if/where I've posted any of these details, so my apologies if this is old news. A lot has happened this past year!

L finished school in the Spring (it seems like ten years ago now!). Her roommates, S and her other girlfriend (an L name, too, so I call her L2), also graduated, and we are unfortunately across the state from each other, almost in a perfect triangle. We have been able to get together individually a few times, but they came to our place for New Year's, and we had a really good time.

If L had her way, it would have happened a year earlier, but we married this past Summer. I'm sure some of our family and friends thought it was really fast, but we couldn't exactly tell everyone we had been seeing each other secretly for an extra year that they didn't know about!

Since you've read our entire saga (haha), there was plenty of sex but a lot of time talking and spending time together. I remember the feeling those first few weeks/months when we were sneaking around... almost out of my mind because she was next door, and I missed being around her. She was the same way, too, and I still feel that way a couple of years later when we are both at work, and I can't wait to get home to see her. It is cheesy, and I always cringed when I heard couples talk about their soulmates, but I get it now.

The even bigger news is that L is pregnant! We talked about this pretty early on in our relationship... views on family/do you want children. I did not have any children from my previous relationship, but it wasn't because I was against it... it just never happened. With our age difference, I talked to L seriously about it before I proposed. I would have done whatever she wanted, but my preference was not to have a teenager in my 60s!!! She wanted to start trying right away... it makes me laugh typing this because I remember asking her if she was sure and if she would resent not having time to travel and do things if we got pregnant right away. That started a whole discussion of "we can wait if you want to," which wasn't what I meant at all! Before I proposed, I secretly went to a fertility doctor to see if there were any problems on my end (I was good).

It didn't take very long, but it did take about five months (she is due at the end of Summer/early Fall.) She was so frustrated, even though it was a short time frame... she wanted to be pregnant instantly! When work started for her in the Fall, we had a daily routine of me filling her up before she left for the day, and she would send me updates about how gooey her panties were or how much had leaked out... hard to focus after those txts/pictures!

Some OCC worthy updates for another time...

You've read that L had experimented with S and that the three of us had been to a nude beach together and played. We've played together another time, and L really enjoyed it. I joked that I was just the excuse to do it, and she smiled and smirked at me, haha. I was surprised by this, but she really likes to watch.

I posted in another thread that L had a boudoir shoot as an engagement present for me and really liked it. We found a local photographer, and L is very comfortable with her. We talked about doing a couples shoot and talked with the photographer about her boundaries (e.g., R-rated only or full X-rated). She was open to anything consensual, and after talking about it for a long time, we finally had the shoot yesterday. We wanted to film some scenes as well as still shots, so it will be a week or two before we have samples to look at. I'm still trying to unpack the session in my mind, but it was amazing!!! Our photographer is awesome, and we are planning on doing another when L is further along in her pregnancy. She had told us that she needed an assistant (she didn't use one for L's solo shoot), and it ended up being her girlfriend.

Nothing crazy happened, but there was just something extra hot about looking over at them and making eye contact. Both of them were cute enough in their own way, but the assistant hadn't been around anything like this before. One of our poses was L seated in lingerie and stockings with a blindfold on, and I was standing at her side/slightly behind her with my limp penis hanging next to her face. That progressed to L taking me in her mouth with her head tilted back. My head was out of frame, so I was watching the photographer and assistant. They were a few feet away, but seeing the assistant breathing hard as L started sucking me was unbelievable!!! I want to believe that they both enjoyed it and got themselves off later that night.
Old 05-17-2023, 11:57 AM

I haven’t given much of an update in a while and thought I would for those interested. Rather than mostly what is happening right now, I thought I’d share a little about L’s graduation and our honeymoon from last year.

Our wedding date turned out fine, but in hindsight, it was too close after graduation, and it was pretty stressful for L. L’s mom helped A LOT, but it was still very hectic coordinating and getting family in town for her graduation and then back for our wedding.

We held a graduation party at our house, and several of my family members were able to come from out of state and stayed with us. A few of L’s extended family stayed next door with her parents, too. I had met S’s parents before (her dad and stepmom, as well as her mom) and absolutely love her mother. Her dad doesn’t care for me much, and her step-mom made a bit of a scene. We were all glad when they left and had a much more relaxed evening once most of the people were gone. After some wine and cocktails, L and the girls wanted to go hot tubbing next door at her parent's house, and everyone ended up there for the rest of the night. Nothing crazy took place, but I found it fun to sit back and watch. None of them brought swimsuits, so L outfitted them while the rest of us sat around drinking and talking. S is about the same size as my wife, so her suit fit generally fine. It wasn’t L’s skimpiest suit by far, but not the one that I thought she would pick to wear. L usually wears it when she is trying to minimize tan lines, and the bottoms are very low rise in the front and in between cheeky and a thong in the back. She looked great, and I caught my brother and L’s dad watching her as the night went on. I watched her too, lol.

L2 (the other roommate and girlfriend) is a little taller and bigger (maybe 5’5” and about 135 pounds). She filled out her loaner suit very well and had a constant camel toe the entire night. When she would get out of the water and climb over the side, she half swallowed her bottoms in the front and back with half a cheek hanging out. After a while, she didn’t even try to adjust anymore. I know throughout the night that I questioned what I saw and would be convinced I saw a swimsuit malfunction and her exposed, only to think no I didn’t, but did I? If it was just us, I would have asked, haha… around the group, she would have been so self-conscious that it would have ruined things.

I think my niece purposefully hiked her bottoms up as far as she could, to the point that I don’t know how she didn’t pop out. She is taller than L but much more muscular. She played a college sport, and she is pretty ripped. My brother is oblivious to her anymore and has to be for his mental health, but my SIL fussed every time she walked by… exactly what my niece wanted. My niece never seemed to care or make any attempt to adjust. I think L’s dad was appreciative of that!

I love her to death, but she is a wild child. She drove me crazy when she was young, and she still does. She is a twenty-something teenager still, and I don’t think she will ever grow out of it. Not to go off on too much of a tangent, but before moving to where I am now, I lived close to my brother, SIL, and niece. I affectionately say they dumped her on me to watch, a lot. They wanted me to watch her while they went out for the night or were gone for the weekend, not because she wasn’t old enough to be home alone (she was a teenager), but because she had done something bad and they wouldn’t leave her alone. It was pretty much that she was grounded, and she had to go stay with her uncle (me). She pulled all kinds of shit and generally tried to make me as uncomfortable as humanly possible if I didn’t let her do what she wanted. I remember being a nervous wreck one weekend when she refused to get dressed after taking a shower. I wouldn’t take her to meet her friends or let any of them come over, and her response was not to get dressed to make me miserable. She knew it would make me freak out and worry about explaining it… she is all about the reaction and still is.

Fast forward a month, and it was our wedding. Normal chaotic last-minute planning and taking care of out-of-town guests. I kept our honeymoon plans a secret for the most part. Leading up to this, L needed to get a passport, which was a big hint for our plans, and it became a game with everyone trying to find out where… S must have asked me thirty times and was quite confident that she would get the answer out of me. She didn’t, but she tried!

We had a full house of guests, and L’s mom somewhat demanded that the night before the wedding, we separate and that L sleep in her old room at their house. First off, L was beyond irritated about it, and secondly, she couldn’t sleep and came home and got in bed with me at 2 AM. Her mom was mad when she saw she was missing and even txted me that we couldn’t go one night without being together. L was asleep within 5 minutes of sliding into bed, and I was finally able to sleep, too. We were too tired to for anything else but caught plenty of grief and teasing from everyone. The wedding went well, and we left the next day for our trip to Barbados.

Leading up to this, I really wanted a relaxing place where we could enjoy ourselves and recharge. We had a private bungalow-type room with a glass wall that opened fully to our own private pool and courtyard. There was an outdoor shower and tub with several tables and chairs scattered around. It had a high wall (at least 8’), and it really felt like we were all by ourselves. It was over the top, but it came with our own butler, and I wasn’t sure how well I would like it or if it would bug L. It ended up being fine, even with the interruptions.

As I’ve mentioned, we’ve enjoyed going to a local nude beach several times. One of the reasons I picked the private bungalow was that I hoped we would lounge and stay naked most of the day, which we did! Our routine was breakfast at our pool and an hour or so of lounging around naked. As soon as our food was set up and they were gone, it because a race to strip out of our clothes to eat. By the end of our stay, if we had to, we wore robes and for as little time as possible.

This makes me smile a little… they would take care of laundry, and our butler would ask us three times a day if we had any laundry. We would say no, and he would question, “no, laundry?” We literally only wore clothes to go to dinner at night or swimsuits to go to the beach for a couple of hours a day. I told L that he was disappointed that she didn’t have any dirty panties for him, haha.

We were not intentionally trying to be exhibitionists, but the workers would surprise us while we were lying around the pool and not expecting them. I would try to put the do not disturb sign up, but sometimes missed it or forgot. We are not shy, but at the start of our stay, we would cover up quickly if we were surprised, and L was a little paranoid the first day. By mid-week, it was very different, and we just ignored them. I don’t want it to sound like the staff was being intrusive, though. We would continue with what we were doing and pretend like they were not there, and they would pretend like I wasn’t balls deep in my wife as she hung around my neck while I stood in the pool… it worked out for everyone, lol. Our butler called me Mr. “my last name,” and it would make L laugh when he would say, “Mr. X, everything ok, everything great?” while I stood in the pool with her legs wrapped around me and her breasts pressed into my chest… her trying to hold her giggling in and clamping down on my dick. Yes, everything is great!

I loved eating L while she sat on the side of the pool and I was in the water. In the shallower end, we would switch, and she would suck me while I sat on the edge. Staff would bring us food or come to service the room, and it was obvious what we were doing. L would peek around me and talk to them while stoking me to keep me hard like nothing was going on. Very hot and sexy for me.

Besides being on our honeymoon at a beautiful place, we absolutely loved being around the pool naked while we were there. So much so that we talked half the flight back about putting in a pool at our house. We enjoy the nude beach, but being able to be sexual when we wanted was even better. L loves to tease me and takes great pleasure trying to tempt me at our beach back home. Chasing her little naked ass around our pool until she let me catch her made for a perfect week. Watching her stand in the outdoor shower was very sexy and something I think about all the time. What a letdown going back home and wearing clothes!

Not as private as Barbados, but we just wrapped up our own pool and landscaping after 6 months of construction, and we put water in it a week ago. L was home yesterday, and I happened to be working from home, too. We decided to go sit by the pool, and I talked her into taking her top off and enjoying the sun between my meetings. No more than two minutes after her top came off, her mom popped over to our backyard and gave her a little bit of grief… “I can’t believe you,” lol. L’s response was that she better not come over here if it bothered her because we are going to be naked! I know it won’t be all the time, but I’m really looking forward to when we can.

L is presently 25 weeks pregnant, and her bump is getting bigger by the day. In tighter clothes, it has been obvious for a long time, but in looser fitting shirts, she hid it pretty well… not that she has been trying to hide it. She is petite and just all baby bump. I’m really looking forward to the summer and seeing her pregnant and naked around the pool. We know that we have a small window of time before our child is born, and they are old enough that being naked in the backyard will not be a good idea. I wouldn’t trade it for anything, but we plan to enjoy every minute that we can! The chances are better than average that L’s girlfriends will be around a lot this summer, too. I anticipate it being hard to concentrate while I’m at the office, that is for sure!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Behind Nightclub Sunderland UK 0006

2m:50s

01-23-2005

3m:51s

02-15-2023
mirror 4

0m:50s

02-15-2017
Selfshot bedroom strip dance

3m:30s

02-19-2016