photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2017, 07:52 PM

Wow, those are some great pictures she let you send. What are your New Years Eve plans? I know you’ve been planning. Ideas?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oramac For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 01:17 PM

Thanked 3,549 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

oh hell yeah it just keeps getting better... I'm so rock solid right now... your friend just got a goldmine with this latest set of pictures!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 04:26 AM

Thanked 9,757 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dookieman View Post
your friend just got a goldmine with this latest set of pictures!
Wish he thought the same about those pics. We texted for a long time Saturday evening, until about 4 am. It turns out receiving these pictures and seeing the shows we put on actually makes him very uncomfortable and emberassed. As a matter of fact he almost asked me to put an end to it. I kept telling him I would like it very much if he admitted he got aroused from seeing my wife like that, and that I wouldn't mind at all if he masturbated afterwards, but somehow these statements of mine didn't go down well. He kept referring to the fact he misses having a girl for himself, and I think seeing my wife like that confronts him with what he misses. Besides that he told me he is going to date a girl he knows. I honestly don't think she is a good match for him, for reasons I can't tell you (but I did tell him). He didn't seem to like my opinion.

In the end we agreed I would keep sending him pictures and we would continue to put up shows, as he said he did like to watch 'm.

This was Saturday evening. So yesterday evening (Sunday) I send another picture of my wife to him, curious as to how he would respond. The photo was actually fairly descent, considering what we had send the night before. It shows some of her panties and only a glimpse of one of her nipples. I have attached the picture below this post.

At first our friend did not respond at all. An hour or so later he send us a text which I can't really translate, but was very brief indeed (not rude, just brief).

I don't really know how to proceed now. Probably it's best to not send any more revealing pictures for the next couple of days, so he can cool down a bit. Interestingly enough it's not my wife who is the limiting factor for now, but it is our friend. If he descides he wants to stop us showing my wife to him that would be very unfortunate, as we don't have any friends who could take his place, for various reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
the "recipe" for new year's eve then seems quite simple: give her enough drink and you could be fucking her in front of your friend...
Drinking surely loosens her up, but she doesn't want to drink too much. About 3 or 4 glasses of wine is the most I have ever seen her drink. And to get her to allow me to fuck he in his presence on new years eve would mean she would have to drink at least two whole bottles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oramac View Post
Wow, those are some great pictures she let you send. What are your New Years Eve plans? I know you’ve been planning. Ideas?
A couple of weeks ago we bought two new dresses with buttons running along the front. Although we did send our friend some pictures of my wife exposing herself in the second (blue) dress, she did not wear it in front of him. I was planning for her to do that. After twelve and after some wines I hope she will open the dress far enough for him to see her nippels, perhaps with me touching her breasts while standing behind my wife so he can have a good look. She would open a lot of buttons below too ofcourse, revealing her sexy white panties.

After that I would ask her to change into her bathrobe, and I will try to get her to open that one too. My goals would be to expose her breasts and nipples, and to show them fully naked to our friend. In the second picture I have attached to this post you can see what I hope will happen (although I doubt I will succeed), with my wife wearing her new blue dress, with all buttons opened.
Attached Thumbnails
20171203_192332.jpg   20171115_215529.jpg  

Old 12-04-2017, 05:49 AM

Thanked 3,549 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

You may have explained earlier already but how does she feel about other "show-off" friendly outfits? Some of the best stuff (at least they are favorites of mine):
  • -translucent dress or nightgown (though a nightgown/nightie would appear a bit too "intentional" for some people's taste...it's also limited in that they can only really get away with wearing that at home; a "regular" dress that just happens to be see-thru looks more like an "accident")
  • -romper-style shorts---very, very loose and short that always show off a surprising amount butt-cheeks (or even some bush if no panties underneath)...this is very much in style in recent years. Of course there's also various flared, loose-fit gym-shorts that achieve the same visual.(*I'm sure the view is intentional 99% of the time....there's no way a woman goes walks around in something like that completely unaware that she's putting herself on display for any guy that wants to look at something nice.)
  • -old pleated-style tennis skirts that easily flip up in the wind.
  • -"muscle shirts" (aka "tank-tops") with the large armholes....such EASY side-boob views when women wear them with nothing else underneath(*my old roommate's girlfriend would wear one of his at times, and the view was incredible...I could see everything from the side!)

Last edited by Dookieman; 12-04-2017 at 05:55 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Wish he thought the same about those pics. We texted for a long time Saturday evening, until about 4 am. It turns out receiving these pictures and seeing the shows we put on actually makes him very uncomfortable and emberassed. As a matter of fact he almost asked me to put an end to it. I kept telling him I would like it very much if he admitted he got aroused from seeing my wife like that, and that I wouldn't mind at all if he masturbated afterwards, but somehow these statements of mine didn't go down well. He kept referring to the fact he misses having a girl for himself, and I think seeing my wife like that confronts him with what he misses. Besides that he told me he is going to date a girl he knows. I honestly don't think she is a good match for him, for reasons I can't tell you (but I did tell him). He didn't seem to like my opinion.

In the end we agreed I would keep sending him pictures and we would continue to put up shows, as he said he did like to watch 'm.

This was Saturday evening. So yesterday evening (Sunday) I send another picture of my wife to him, curious as to how he would respond. The photo was actually fairly descent, considering what we had send the night before. It shows some of her panties and only a glimpse of one of her nipples. I have attached the picture below this post.

At first our friend did not respond at all. An hour or so later he send us a text which I can't really translate, but was very brief indeed (not rude, just brief).

I don't really know how to proceed now. Probably it's best to not send any more revealing pictures for the next couple of days, so he can cool down a bit. Interestingly enough it's not my wife who is the limiting factor for now, but it is our friend. If he descides he wants to stop us showing my wife to him that would be very unfortunate, as we don't have any friends who could take his place, for various reasons.

Drinking surely loosens her up, but she doesn't want to drink too much. About 3 or 4 glasses of wine is the most I have ever seen her drink. And to get her to allow me to fuck he in his presence on new years eve would mean she would have to drink at least two whole bottles

A couple of weeks ago we bought two new dresses with buttons running along the front. Although we did send our friend some pictures of my wife exposing herself in the second (blue) dress, she did not wear it in front of him. I was planning for her to do that. After twelve and after some wines I hope she will open the dress far enough for him to see her nippels, perhaps with me touching her breasts while standing behind my wife so he can have a good look. She would open a lot of buttons below too ofcourse, revealing her sexy white panties.

After that I would ask her to change into her bathrobe, and I will try to get her to open that one too. My goals would be to expose her breasts and nipples, and to show them fully naked to our friend. In the second picture I have attached to this post you can see what I hope will happen (although I doubt I will succeed), with my wife wearing her new blue dress, with all buttons opened.
You may have reached a point where he doesn't want to just "look" anymore. You maybe at a crossroads where you have to decide to either let him touch her or lose the thrill of you showing her. To bad you don't have any other willing friends. Maybe get a webcam and I'm sure you will have plenty of new "friends"! Good luck!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BobBiga For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 10:21 AM

Thanked 3,588 Times in 546 Posts

I would take a step back and slow down. You don’t want to make him uncomfortable. And I doubt you want to irritate him and ruin it for good.

Maybe hang out some without showing her and he will start missing it and want more.

But at the end of the day, this should be fun for all three of you.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:55 PM

Thanked 94,604 Times in 5,349 Posts

Quote:
what a great idea...

why don't you try with a bottle of harder liquor? doesn't she like whiskey or tequila or gin...

4 glasses of this should do the trick

telegram blog flickr mega
Old 12-05-2017, 11:58 AM

Thanked 9,757 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dookieman View Post
You may have explained earlier already but how does she feel about other "show-off" friendly outfits? Some of the best stuff (at least they are favorites of mine):
  • -translucent dress or nightgown (though a nightgown/nightie would appear a bit too "intentional" for some people's taste...it's also limited in that they can only really get away with wearing that at home; a "regular" dress that just happens to be see-thru looks more like an "accident")
  • -romper-style shorts---very, very loose and short that always show off a surprising amount butt-cheeks (or even some bush if no panties underneath)...this is very much in style in recent years. Of course there's also various flared, loose-fit gym-shorts that achieve the same visual.(*I'm sure the view is intentional 99% of the time....there's no way a woman goes walks around in something like that completely unaware that she's putting herself on display for any guy that wants to look at something nice.)
  • -old pleated-style tennis skirts that easily flip up in the wind.
  • -"muscle shirts" (aka "tank-tops") with the large armholes....such EASY side-boob views when women wear them with nothing else underneath(*my old roommate's girlfriend would wear one of his at times, and the view was incredible...I could see everything from the side!)
Wearing anything else but her white panties down below is not an option I am afraid. My wife wore lingerie (sexy lace panties) in the past, but really doesn't like it. She thinks it's not comfortable, and ofcourse I respect her wishes since I would not want her to be uncomfortable while exposing herself.

A tank top, or a tennis style skirt I would very much like he to wear, expecially in the presence of our friend or someone else. For now I am afraid that will be too Obvious: wearing a decent dress of blouse which can be opened slowly is about as far as she will take it for now. The fact she agreed to wear the bathrobe in his presence actually surprised me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBiga View Post
You may have reached a point where he doesn't want to just "look" anymore. You maybe at a crossroads where you have to decide to either let him touch her or lose the thrill of you showing her. Good luck!
Have been thinking about that recently. For now my wife has reacted very, very resolute if I ask her how she would feel if someone else touched her breasts, not wanting to have anything to do with that. But on the other hand, a couple of days ago I actually did fantasize about how sexy it would be to see someone touch her breasts...

Perhaps this is something to explore in the (distant) future....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
I would take a step back and slow down. You don’t want to make him uncomfortable.
But at the end of the day, this should be fun for all three of you.
Yesterday and today he acted completely normal, he even send us a text asking if it is okay if he visits next Friday. I suppose the reason he reacted as brief and somewhat rude as he did last Sunday was because he had some kind of problem, perhaps an argument with one of his brothers or just in a bad mood because the weekend was over. I did text him in private today (outside the whatsappgroup we share with my wife) and he assured me he would definitely very much like the shows to continue.

So what I wrote earlier, about my concerns as to us being able to continue the shows and sending the pictures, was actually a storm in a glass of water... I suppose I find this so arousing and exciting even a small hickup

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairwill View Post
what a great idea...

why don't you try with a bottle of harder liquor? doesn't she like whiskey or tequila or gin...

4 glasses of this should do the trick
That could be an option Clairwill, were it not for the fact I would like my wife to be conscious during our shows . The shows and exposing her body should be something we all like and feel comfortable with, not resemble anything approaching me taking advantage of my wife .
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2017, 12:05 PM

maybe as a christmas present he should get to feel a boob
Old 12-05-2017, 12:23 PM

Thanked 5,777 Times in 492 Posts
Default Fantasies...

Quote:

Have been thinking about that recently. For now my wife has reacted very, very resolute if I ask her how she would feel if someone else touched her breasts, not wanting to have anything to do with that. But on the other hand, a couple of days ago I actually did fantasize about how sexy it would be to see someone touch her breasts...

Perhaps this is something to explore in the (distant) future....
Fantasizing about this would be a natural progression. I am sure your friend has too. Perhaps, even your wife. Although right now she may refuse to admit it.
Keep up the good work, my friend. Maybe one day all the fantasies for everyone will come true! Life is too short not to explore them.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CLIP0001 1

1m:01s

06-04-2015
Panty Peel

6m:25s

10-27-2018

0m:55s

07-20-2015
gold16

0m:31s

10-13-2006