Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2012, 08:21 AM

Thanked 14,440 Times in 380 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
Great job capturing all these moments, I just saw the one video you posted, but I had to go to the link provided by robstar. Please post them to a free file hoster if the point is to share.
Can you suggest one?

Last edited by jeteye; 08-22-2012 at 08:27 AM.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:24 AM

Default The Marilyn Series -15- Tan

The series continues . . .

Not far from a wax likeness of Marilyn Monroe promoting Madame Tussaud's museum in Hollywood, there is an air vent which yields a constant flow of cool air as tourists walk over it along Hollywood Blvd. For those wearing skirts, the famous Marilyn scene is recreated, to the surprise of those in the skirts and the delight of those watching . . . including me.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg  
Old 08-22-2012, 09:41 AM

Default The Marilyn Series -16- The Exhibitionist

This woman was a bit of an exhibitionist. After crossing the grate and having her skirt blow upwards, she laughed and then went back out on the grate and gave everyone a quick show.

Not far from a wax likeness of Marilyn Monroe promoting Madame Tussaud's museum in Hollywood, there is an air vent which yields a constant flow of cool air as tourists walk over it along Hollywood Blvd. For those wearing skirts, the famous Marilyn scene is recreated, to the surprise of those in the skirts and the delight of those watching . . . including me.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

Old 08-22-2012, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeteye View Post

Quote:

This woman was a bit of an exhibitionist. After crossing the grate and having her skirt blow upwards, she laughed and then went back out on the grate and gave everyone a quick show.

A video of this would be amazing
The Following User Says Thank You to AAA95 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Can you suggest one?
Just go to mirrorcreator and choose any of the following: putlocker, megashares, gamefront, uploadedto, Bayfiles. You can also upload to them individually if you want by going to their websites. None of these require captchas for users. I hate typing those in every time.

Quote:

I never have run ins with exhibitionists. I once saw a woman wear a sheer dress on the street and got weirded out that I was staring at her. Go figure. This vent in hollywood is a great find. Keep up the good work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flinn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2012, 07:22 PM

Thanked 6,764 Times in 558 Posts

some
Attached Thumbnails
022.jpg   020.jpg  

011.jpg  
Old 08-22-2012, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
Just go to mirrorcreator and choose any of the following: putlocker, megashares, gamefront, uploadedto, Bayfiles. You can also upload to them individually if you want by going to their websites. None of these require captchas for users. I hate typing those in every time.

I never have run ins with exhibitionists. I once saw a woman wear a sheer dress on the street and got weirded out that I was staring at her. Go figure. This vent in hollywood is a great find. Keep up the good work!
OK, here you go. Both megashars and putlocker. Enjoy!
http://mir.cr/2ADTBNCF
The Following User Says Thank You to jeteye For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2012, 03:03 PM

Default The Marilyn Series -17- Lace Dress

Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg   8.jpg  

Old 08-24-2012, 08:34 PM

Default The Marilyn Series -18- Tie Dyed

Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

Old 08-27-2012, 02:46 PM

Default The Marilyn Series - 19 - Perhaps she knew

Based on her undergarment, maybe she knew about this marvellous grate. :-)
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg  

Tags
boobs, bum, butts, camel toe, candid, ebony, feet, nonude, seethru, street, upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
nT 17avnde5t9pknxb5nuy093a7

1m:02s

04-18-2022
2016 03 07 09 15 Winx

4m:44s

04-15-2016
20MNBJ03

2m:32s

07-21-2005
Howard Stern Daddy s Girl 4

3m:56s