uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2024, 08:27 AM

Thanked 75,607 Times in 2,645 Posts
Default Patricia Hodge - Girls of Slender Means (1975)

The next actress to get her kit off in The Girls of Slender Means (1975) was another up and coming actress in Patricia Hodge, who like Mary Tamm made her acting debut in 1973 after years in the theatre. This was Patricia's first nude scene (the only other is in The One and Only Phyllis Dixie in 1978) and the premise in which she - and other girls - have to get their clothes off for is genius! The girls want somewhere to be able to sunbathe in the house they share as a place for girls with no relations and little money (hence the title) and with the attic unavailable to access the flat roof, Mary Tamm's character discovers that you can get there if you squeeze through the bathroom window. Mary can get through in her underwear, but Patricia is apparently too large a size (really?) and the only way for her - and other girls - to get through is if they take off their clothes!

Now you might supect that this had been written by a chap with a laughable excuse to get actresses to get their clothes off, but even more wonderfully it was written by a woman - Muriel Sparks, in fact (for which we thank you!). Patricia goes briefly topless and bares her bum in this video. However, the last two pics on here are from the next video, where she features along with other actresses. I merely include the pics from that here, as I wouldn't of been able to add all the pics I wanted to on my next post. Anyway, enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Girls of Slender Means - Patricia Hodge (1).jpg   Girls of Slender Means - Patricia Hodge (2).jpg  

Girls of Slender Means - Patricia Hodge (3).jpg   Girls of Slender Means - Patricia Hodge (4).jpg  

Girls of Slender Means - Patricia Hodge (5).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Patricia Hodge - The Girls Of Slender Means (1975)_mpeg2video.mpg (57.80 MB, 251 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-11-2024, 08:41 AM

Default Marilyn Finlay, Anne Sharkey & Judith Paris - The Girls of Slender Means (1975)

My last video clip from The Girls of Slender Means involves a host of other actresses who have to get their kit off for the very crucial plotline of the bathroom window. The first girl in this clip is Marilyn Finlay, who like Patricia Hodge before her is too big to fit through to get on the roof to sunbathe without taking her clothes off first. However, Marilyn finds herself stuck halfway through, leaving her rear end bare to those to see - in this case Miriam Margoyles and Patricia Hodge. However, the next scene forms a dramatic twist in the tale. Anne Sharkey decides to attempt the trick, and like those before her has to take her clothes off (what a wonderful plot excuse this was) to get through the window. However, like Marilyn she finds herself stuck. The twist comes when James Laurenson gets on the roof just as an unexploded bomb goes off and leaves the girls trapped upstairs. The only way some of them are going to be able to get out before firemen get through is to remove all their clothes and climb out the window to safety. Cue women measuring themselves up and stripping off - in this case Patricia Hodge (again) and Judith Paris, who appears nude. Finally Anne Sharkey makes a desperate push to get out and does so, leaving the rest of the girls to hope that the firemen can get through with their chopper (Oo er!).
Attached Thumbnails
Girls of Slender Means (1975) (1) - Marilyn Finlay.jpg   Girls of Slender Means (1975) (2).jpg  

Girls of Slender Means (1975) (3) - Anne Sharkey.jpg   Girls of Slender Means (1975) (4).jpg  

Girls of Slender Means (1975) (5).jpg   Girls of Slender Means (1975) (6).jpg  

Girls of Slender Means (1975) (7) - Judith Paris.jpg   Girls of Slender Means (1975) (8).jpg  

Girls of Slender Means (1975) (9).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Nude Window Escape - The Girls Of Slender Means (1975)_mpeg2video.mpg (119.16 MB, 228 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-12-2024, 12:59 PM

Default Cathryn Bradshaw & Charlotte Coleman - Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit (1990)

Today's TV offering comes from 1990 and sees the only nude scenes that either of these actresses ever did in their career, Cathryn Bradshaw (probably most familiar in Poirot's The ABC Murders in 1992) and Charlotte Coleman, a former child star of Worzel Gummidge (1979-81) and Educating Marmalade (1981-84) before she found success in her adult career in this breakthrough role of Jess in Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit in 1990. For Cathryn Bradshaw, she had only started out in 1988 and this was a crucial early role for her that would earn her notice. However, neither had ever done nudity in their career and the role included a nude lesbian sex scene (yes, you read it right - lesbians!). Apparently Charlotte Coleman was so mortified by having to do the scene (where both girls appear nude) that she referred to it as "that scene" during the shoot. Mind you, if they had stuck to the book they would of faced filming far more explicit scenes than this rather sweet scene between the two. The decision not to was eventually taken by BBC producers, who feared the reaction of the public if they kept all the sexual elements in the novel on screen.

For Charlotte Coleman it proved a big success in her career and won her Best Actress at the Royal Television Society awards and nominated for Best Actress for a TV BAFTA (losing out to co-star Geraldine McEwan). She saw further success in the film Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994) and the TV series How Do You Want Me? (1998-99), but in November 2001 she was found in her flat having been struck down by a fatal asthma attack. She was only 33.
Attached Thumbnails
Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit (1).jpg   Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit (2).jpg  

Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit (3).jpg   Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit (4) - Cathryn Bradshaw.jpg  

Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit (5).jpg   Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit (6).jpg  

Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit (7).jpg   Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit (8).jpg  

Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit (9) - Charlotte Coleman.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit (1990)_mpeg2video.mpg (106.44 MB, 170 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-13-2024, 08:01 AM

Default Sian Owen - The Old Devils (1992)

Today's video comes from the rarely shown TV series The Old Devils from 1992. In it John Stride plays a Welsh novellist coming back to his home town and stirring up many memories from his friends and former loves - and not always welcome ones. For Stride's character is a womanizer and in this clip he is informed by a waiter that a fan (Sian Owen) of his wants to make his acquaintance. And as it turns out he gives her more than his autograph for in the next clip she is stark naked in bed with him while he carresses her body. For the lady involved, Sian Owen, this was the last role in her career having started out in 1981 but having few chances in her career. Maybe taking on this nude role was an effort to bosst her career, but it sadly failed as she hasn't been in anything since!
Attached Thumbnails
Old Devils - Sian Owen (1).jpg   Old Devils - Sian Owen (2).jpg  

Old Devils - Sian Owen (3).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Sian Owen - The Old Devils (1992)_mpeg2video.mpg (46.40 MB, 153 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-14-2024, 01:15 PM

Default Heather Barbour - The Prison (1974)

Today's videos (yes, there are two) come from the Armchair Cinema episode The Prison (1974), starring human werewolf James Laurenson - yes, him again from The Girls of Slender Means - as a womaniser who is informed by police that his wife has been arrested for shooting her sister, with whom he had been having an affair with (keeping it in the family, one presumes). Anyway, to get over the trauma of his wife awaiting trial and to convince himself that it was nothing to do with his behaviour, he decides to cruise the clubs looking for girls to pick up. After getting a beating in one pub for harrassing one woman, a dippy blonde (Heather Barbour) takes pity on him and helps him home. Presumably part of the healing process is getting into bed with him as next morning he wakes up to find her naked in bed. And it seems to of been a wild night because he apologizes for what he called her, only for her to say she liked it! Afterwards she nips into the shower before getting back into bed while Diane Keen brings in breakfast (you'll see a bit more of her soon) and then gives Laurenson a massage. How does she manage it without getting her fingers tangled in his hair? By the way, this was Heather's last role, having made her debut as Rosalie in soap opera Crossroads in 1964.
Attached Thumbnails
Prison - Heather Barbour (1).jpg   Prison - Heather Barbour (2).jpg  

Prison - Heather Barbour (3).jpg   Prison - Heather Barbour (4).jpg  

Prison - Heather Barbour (5).jpg   Prison - Heather Barbour (6).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Heather Barbour - The Prison (1974)_mpeg2video.mpg (57.77 MB, 127 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-14-2024, 01:32 PM

Default Diane Keen - The Prison (1974)

The 2nd lady to get her clothes off in the Armchair Cinema episode The Prison is none other than Diane Keen, who you saw in the previous episode bringing in breakfast for James Laurenson and Heather Barbour. Diane, you see, has just turned up to be the new housekeeper for James after his previous one quit in disgust at his womanising driving his wife to kill her sister (so they think). And it seems James is such a babe magnet that when he goes to sort through his wife's things Diane offers a shoulder to cry on and before you know it an awful lot more! It's rather chaist nudity compared to Heather, but you still get to see Diane topless and a nice rear shot of her in her knickers doing her exercises afterwards on the bed.

However, it's not the first time that Miss Keen has taken her clothes off. The year before she bared all in The Sex Thief (1973) while she appeared topless in the film version of The Sweeney in 1977. By this time she had found fame in TV sitcom The Cuckoo Waltz (1975-77; 1980) and further success came in The Sandbaggers (1978-80) and the Inspector Wexford mysteries (1990-2000) among others. Last year she revealed that she had suffered a catastrophic stroke that nearly killed her, but she is still going strong at 77.
Attached Thumbnails
Prison - Diane Keen (1).jpg   Prison - Diane Keen (2).jpg  

Prison - Diane Keen (3).jpg   Prison - Diane Keen (4).jpg  

Prison - Diane Keen (5).jpg   Prison - Diane Keen (6).jpg  

Prison - Diane Keen (9).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Diane Keen - The Prison (1974)_mpeg2video.mpg (67.45 MB, 221 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-15-2024, 12:51 PM

Default Rudi Davies - A Sense of Guilt (1990)

This comes from the 1990 TV series A Sense of Guilt and was somewhat controversial at the time (though nowhere near as much as it would be today) for the storyline of a man having an affair with his friend's 14 year old daughter! Even more eye raising was the fact it featured former Grange Hill child star Rudi Davies (who played Penny Lewis in it from 1979-82) as the 14 year old girl. However, by the time Rudi appeared in this she was actually 25 years old, so more than legal to be doing nude scenes (mind you, it didn't stop Keira Knightly doing it at 14 in The Hole in 2001). In this clip Rudi is with Trevor Eve in bed and talking affectionately with him as she bares her breasts. Considering it is a 7 part series there only seems to be one nude scene, but it is rarely repeated on TV now and this comes from an old recording I came across, so apologies for the picture quality.

As for Rudi, she was the daughter of novellists Alan Sharp and Beryl Bainbridge. She made her acting debut as mentioned in Grange Hill in 1979 before leaving in 1982 to do other work, gaining notice in Forever Young (1983, TV), The Lonely Passion of Judith Hearne (1987) and A Sense of Guilt (1990) (for obvious reasons). Having seemingly disappeared from the screen by 1995 she popped up just a couple of years ago in the film Dracula The Messiah (2020) to seemingly revive her acting career again.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4868).jpg   Screenshot (4869).jpg  

Screenshot (4871).jpg   Screenshot (4872).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Rudi Davies - A Sense of Guilt (1990)_mpeg2video.mpg (63.57 MB, 161 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-18-2024, 08:09 PM

Default Kate Buffery & Frances Barber - The Orchid House (1991)

Today's video clips come from the TV period drama The Orchid House from 1991 and involves Kate Buffery and later Frances Barber in a couple of skinny dipping scenes. Kate goes completely in the Buff-ery in her first scene as she strips off to tempt her lover into the pool. Later she and screen sister Barber go topless as they frolick in the sea. Nudity wasn't a stranger for either actress. For Kate Buffery, she had previously bared all in lesbian scenes in the TV version of The Rainbow in 1988, and 10 years later was doing lesbianism again in the controversial and critically mocked "So bad it's good" TV drama Close Relations in 1998.

For Frances Barber, she has stripped off in an astonishing array of things, starting out in TV's A Flame To The Phoenix in 1983. Other things she bared her all for are A Zeds and Two Nought (1985), Sammy and Rose Get Laid (1987), Clem (1987, TV), Do Not Disturb (1991, TV), A Statement of Affairs (1993, TV), Giorgino (1994), Circles of Deceit (1996, TV), Real Women (1998, TV), Plastic Man (1999, TV), Esther Kahn (2000), Fly Fishing (2001), and Boudica (2003, TV) (or Boadicea, as it used to be). Clearly the bashful sort, then.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4894a).jpg   Screenshot (4895).jpg  

Screenshot (4897).jpg   Screenshot (4899).jpg  

Screenshot (4901).jpg   Screenshot (4904).jpg  

Screenshot (4905).jpg   Screenshot (4906).jpg  

Attached Files
File Type: mpg Kate Buffery & Frances Barber - The Orchid House (1991)_mpeg2video.mpg (47.00 MB, 221 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-20-2024, 05:56 PM

Default Leslie Ash - The Marksman (1987)

First up before I start on tonight's video, I mentioned that Diane Keen when I posted her video in The Prison a couple of posts back had done nudity before that in The Sex Thief (1973). Well, for those who wish to see a LOT more of Miss Keen, burger1701 posted it during the early days of this thread here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...0&postcount=28. Enjoy.

Now to the video, which features Leslie Ash - best known now for TV sitcom Men Behaving Badly - in The Marksman from 1987. Rarely repeated since it's broadcast, it is also of interest for being one of only two things that Leslie has ever bared all for (the other being the film Shadey from 1985, when she appeared topless). Here the script doesn't spare her blushes at all as she has to appear full frontal nude as she first taunts hitman Weaver (David Threlfall) by pressing her body against the shower door while he is talking to her boyfriend (Michael Angelis). Later she and Threlfall end up in bed together before she pops in for another shower, before he gets a little bit nasty with her.

Leslie herself made her screen debut as a Fairy Liquid girl in an advert in 1964 as a child actress, before progressing to adulthood in roles in Rosie Dixon - Night Nurse (1978) (with sister Debbie), Quadraphenia (1979) and the TV series C.A.T.S. Eyes (1985-87) before hitting it big in 1992 in Men Behaving Badly, which ran for 6 years and made her a household name. An ill advised dabble in lip fillers affected her looks after 2000, while she nearly died from toxoplasmosis in 2004, but we still have these videos and TV work to remind us what a lovely looking lady Miss Ash was back then. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4876).jpg   Screenshot (4879).jpg  

Screenshot (4884).jpg   Screenshot (4886).jpg  

Screenshot (4887).jpg   Screenshot (4891).jpg  

Screenshot (4893).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Leslie Ash - The Marksman (1987)_mpeg2video.mpg (75.57 MB, 148 views)
Streaming Videos
Old 03-21-2024, 05:26 AM

Thanked 10,411 Times in 515 Posts
Default Thanks

Well done Bounci - this is just a note to say thanks for all the obscure Britstuff you've been posting including things I didn't know existed. I hate people bumping a thread just to say something so attached is a clip of Davina McCall in her knickers taken from her own blog. (For those outside the UK she is a talentless TV presenter who appears in rubbish shows and shouts everything.)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Davina McCall.mp4 (21.62 MB, 318 views)
Streaming Videos
Davina McCall

0m:30s

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lord lucan For This Useful Post:

Tags
movies & tv, television

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
spy my young sister

4m:20s

08-03-2013
MWBonus04

0m:57s