One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1261  
Old 01-18-2022, 01:55 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,405 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Pedro recently started a thread over in the Sexy Videos section, focusing on the work of choreographer Eddie Peake. I was quite taken by these performances, and managed to dig up quite a bit of material on this topic. The videos are of course posted over in that thread, whereas my collection of pics is probably a little too large to be added to a thread in the Videos section, and are therefore being added here.

Part 1 of 7.
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
  #1262  
Old 01-18-2022, 02:02 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,405 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Eddie Peake part 2 of 7.
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
  #1263  
Old 01-18-2022, 02:05 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,405 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Eddie Peake part 3 of 7.
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
  #1264  
Old 01-18-2022, 02:08 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,405 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Eddie Peak part 4 of 7.
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
  #1265  
Old 01-18-2022, 02:11 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,405 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Eddie Peake part 5 of 7.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CcunMe5W0AIw6o3.jpg (373.7 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg CcunMcwXIAA-dWY.jpg (353.2 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg CcunMcvWwAAnJWx.jpg (373.6 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg CcunMctXEAAJV8T.jpg (382.2 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg 106-1200x787.jpg (139.7 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg performanceaspublishing-1200x800.jpg (163.8 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg 14156306_600075730163757_143082668_n.jpg (71.5 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg 14295330_202536360165334_2146645642_n.jpg (69.4 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg 14156653_1728939964033175_1093786839_n.jpg (113.4 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg 14288121_1086067788142908_48541123_n.jpg (120.3 KB, 97 views)
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
  #1266  
Old 01-18-2022, 02:14 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,405 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Eddie Peake part 6 of 7.
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
  #1267  
Old 01-18-2022, 02:17 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,405 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Eddie Peake part 7 of 7.

For this last set, I've included rehearsal and behind-the-scenes photos. I've always appreciated this kind off off-stage, "private" content.
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
  #1268  
Old 01-18-2022, 06:33 AM
tigerbeat6 tigerbeat6 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 73
Thanks: 1,828
Thanked 1,151 Times in 65 Posts
Default

EF is such a gorgeous woman, I've been basically trying to find every single scrap of her perfomances ever since I first saw Take One.

I have a few smaller videos saved from Instagram that would fit the Sexy Videos thread perfectly but seeing as it's still not possible to get an OCC pass without a credit card () I don't have any way to contribute to that thread.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tigerbeat6 For This Useful Post:
  #1269  
Old 01-18-2022, 06:54 AM
tigerbeat6 tigerbeat6 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 73
Thanks: 1,828
Thanked 1,151 Times in 65 Posts
Default

But as to not just complain here a few images of performances with EF that I've collected
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0efecbd7-7b93-459d-878e-322f039debca.jpg (144.6 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg 2af3203d-e8d5-4515-a6cb-cf4f4c168ee0.jpg (240.9 KB, 299 views)
File Type: jpg 9ada702b-992b-40f7-9334-95a627042b74.jpg (117.3 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg _DSC2435.jpg (119.3 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg cec7e629-33d9-4638-9a49-e9d0f6c5e727.jpg (241.6 KB, 250 views)
File Type: jpg DSC05325-.jpg (222.1 KB, 306 views)
File Type: jpg DSC05300-.jpg (221.8 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg f5146f92-52ef-413f-b163-60b6a9965b1a.jpg (234.1 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg f7e5dcc0-3acd-4b8d-86ee-7fb2f53f110b.jpg (144.6 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg a2e7018c-73d7-431f-9a57-71a8fcfa8a75.jpg (189.8 KB, 72 views)
Reply With Quote
  #1270  
Old 01-23-2022, 08:40 AM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 26,008
Thanks: 49,456
Thanked 207,462 Times in 20,177 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerbeat6 View Post
EF is such a gorgeous woman, I've been basically trying to find every single scrap of her perfomances ever since I first saw Take One.

I have a few smaller videos saved from Instagram that would fit the Sexy Videos thread perfectly but seeing as it's still not possible to get an OCC pass without a credit card () I don't have any way to contribute to that thread.
You can always upload the videos to a file hosting site (Mirrorcreator, Zippyshare, etc.) and post the links here.

Fango
__________________


If you have any questions about the rules or Moderation decisions, please start a thread in the Site Feedback & Support section, rather than sending me a Private Message.

If you need a post to be removed or edited, please report the post, rather than sending me a Private Message.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
performance art, stage


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.