One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #112  
Old 06-24-2026, 08:43 PM
fuckedup123 fuckedup123 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 37
Thanks: 50
Thanked 707 Times in 35 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlarn View Post
here is 2018 fremont riders with a little sakura con cosplay link



hqqps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WIGTpZ3_WF1LaPPN1cpn7YZ0Vj5ZyU-b?usp=sharing

I am not sure i have 2019 tho
man where were you all this time
this is amazing

also can we have a fremont/Wnbr butthole thread?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF4882.JPG (7.33 MB, 942 views)
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 06-25-2026, 12:25 AM
lonemeat lonemeat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 131
Thanks: 814
Thanked 3,279 Times in 129 Posts
Default

Oh my god!

The acro-yoga shots are some of my favorites. I've thought about starting a thread, but that's far and away the best example of the genre that I've seen!
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 06-25-2026, 12:51 AM
lonemeat lonemeat is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 131
Thanks: 814
Thanked 3,279 Times in 129 Posts
Default

The Fremont Solstice ride has hung in there in recent years, especially compared to some of the WNBR's. One big difference from pre-Covid, though, is that the big post-ride celebration and dance party in Gasworks Park no longer happens. From those 2018 photos you can see that was at least as amazing as the ride itself.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lonemeat For This Useful Post:
  #115  
Old 06-25-2026, 02:52 AM
hello27 hello27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 204
Thanks: 22
Thanked 1,646 Times in 167 Posts
Default

Thanks to kevlarn, I had a new thread idea...

If all the photographers could share all their raw Fremont Solstice photos (no cropping, no filter...) that would be so GREAT

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=275168
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hello27 For This Useful Post:
  #116  
Old 06-25-2026, 02:57 AM
hello27 hello27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 204
Thanks: 22
Thanked 1,646 Times in 167 Posts
Default

willie_t would you be ok ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello27 View Post
Thanks to kevlarn, I had a new thread idea...

If all the photographers could share all their raw Fremont Solstice photos (no cropping, no filter...) that would be so GREAT

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=275168
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hello27 For This Useful Post:
  #117  
Old 06-25-2026, 02:58 AM
HCharles.Crank's Avatar
HCharles.Crank HCharles.Crank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 911
Thanks: 4,675
Thanked 20,475 Times in 892 Posts
Default 2018!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlarn View Post
help me out what year did the people in this photo ride
effing love that skinny, bushy carrott!
it wouldn't let me post photos from a different year for reference
so here's a link to the post:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=241
__________________
Check out my albums of the Fremont solstice parade:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/album.php?u=702746:
I’m slooooowly working through each year, girl by girl. I’d guess I’m covering over 80% of the riders easily.

Last edited by HCharles.Crank; 06-25-2026 at 03:02 AM. Reason: you wouldn't let me post photos from a different year for reference
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HCharles.Crank For This Useful Post:
  #118  
Old 06-25-2026, 03:06 AM
hello27 hello27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 204
Thanks: 22
Thanked 1,646 Times in 167 Posts
Default

HCharles.Crank would you be ok ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello27 View Post
Thanks to kevlarn, I had a new thread idea...

If all the photographers could share all their raw Fremont Solstice photos (no cropping, no filter...) that would be so GREAT

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=275168
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 06-25-2026, 03:07 AM
HCharles.Crank's Avatar
HCharles.Crank HCharles.Crank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 911
Thanks: 4,675
Thanked 20,475 Times in 892 Posts
Talking wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello27 View Post
HCharles.Crank would you be ok ?
already lost it! the mother load!
__________________
Check out my albums of the Fremont solstice parade:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/album.php?u=702746:
I’m slooooowly working through each year, girl by girl. I’d guess I’m covering over 80% of the riders easily.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HCharles.Crank For This Useful Post:
  #120  
Old 06-25-2026, 10:04 AM
kevlarn kevlarn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 145
Thanks: 57
Thanked 4,502 Times in 141 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonemeat View Post
The Fremont Solstice ride has hung in there in recent years, especially compared to some of the WNBR's. One big difference from pre-Covid, though, is that the big post-ride celebration and dance party in Gasworks Park no longer happens. From those 2018 photos you can see that was at least as amazing as the ride itself.
Don't quote me but I heard rumor that people where caught doing "naughty things" and the Fremont Art Council got mad and said no more after party.

I do hear that there's a post clean the paint off party but I have yet to see/find out where it is
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kevlarn For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.