Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2024, 05:01 AM

Thanked 1,627 Times in 110 Posts
Default First ever couple

I started drawing around 12 years ago. Never did art at school or had any training. I picked up the pencils because I worked away a lot at the time and it was something to do when sitting in my room alone at night.
Initially i drew portraits, then progressed on to nudes. Why nudes?.. easier to draw than clothed people and I like looking at naked people!
I decided i didn't want to draw the model type ladies that you see in playboy etc and preferred to draw real people. I always enjoyed the readers wives sections of magazines when younger and had many a wank looking at the girl next door images.
I was a member of a nudist web site and there were plenty of pics posted on there to choose from and so I would pick random photos I thought would be a challenge. Choosing ladies and couples of all ages and sizes. Thus I learnt about fore shortening, shading etc. Hair was always a challenge early on and shading I did by blending with my fingers.
On the site there was a group for artists and so I would contact those i drew, ask them if they minded if i drew one of their photos and post it on the art group. Non declined. In fact some were pleased with the results and asked me to draw more of them and they would send me the photos. I thus got into the erotic side of the art as some of the photos I was sent were very explicit. Gone was the myth that nudists were prudes....LOL!

I received a message from R and C, asking if I would draw them, but they had no suitable photos and was I willing to take some photos of them as well. Up to this point I had never considered taking the pics but thought it would be a good experience and be involved in the whole creative process from posing the models, taking pics and creating the art and so we arranged to meet up in a hotel in Glasgow when I was up there on business.
It was to be a nude session with us all naked as naturists. I had a sony cybershot camera which would be good enough to capture the images as at that stage I wasnt very accomplished with an SLR.
R and C came up to the room and we all stripped off naked. They were a couple in their 40s. R was 6 foot tall, quite well toned and his wife C was around 5 foot tall. Quite fat with smallish tits and a sparsely covered pussy. I wasn't sure how the session would go as as far as I was aware it was to capture nude pics only.
So we started off with pics of the two of them together, nothing too difficult, standing close, cuddling each other, one behind the other etc. C had kept on a pair of high heel shoes to make her seem taller.
Then I suggested some of C on her own and she popped on the bed, Eventually she was posing sat up with her back to the headboard and R asked her to open her legs, which she did, I was surprised at this as wasn't expecting anything too explicit and even more surprised when she parted her pussy lips to open herself up. I immediately got a semi. Being the professional and also being my first photo session I was a little nervous this would offend and although i didn't hide it I resisted the temptation to touch myself.
R then joined her and he wrapped his arms around her and then raised one of her legs and helped her spread herself even more. I could see he was also sporting a rock hard cock. He was whispering to her to go further and slide a finger inside herself but she said she didn't want to do that.
I took a few more pics of the two of them and R was again pressuring C, this time to suck his cock. She didn't want to do it saying this was not what they agreed and she wanted to keep that to themselves as she considered it private, however she did agree to a few poses with his cock in her mouth.
The situation was starting to get a little uncomfortable and so I said I had enough images to work with and called it a day. We all got dressed. Then I loaded the images onto my PC and we looked at them and I gave R. R then asked me to delete the images from my computer. I told him I needed the images to draw from and he reluctantly agreed to me keeping 10 images. I then had to quickly go through the photos and choose 10 which I thought would be suitable. Not ideal in the least.

Anyway I did the art which you can see here. As its some of my early work not the best, but OK for that time

A few months later R got in touch asking me if I would take some more photos for them. They didn't want any art and I would not be allowed to keep any of the photos, but C trusted me and one again we would all be naked but I could wank and watch if I wanted to.
This time they booked a hotel and I went off to see them. Once we were all naked C lay on the bed and produced a bag of toys, vibrators etc. She then proceeded to put on a show for me and R and we both stood there wanking and i of course was also taking pics. Soon R joined her and this time she had no hesitation in taking his cock in her mouth. They were soon in a 69 position and she was definitely enjoying herself. I just kept clicking away not even attempting to pose them. R then wanted to fuck her and that is where she drew the line. Once again she said that was private. And once again it kind of got a bit awkward. I decided that i would leave them to it, saying I would go down to the bar and have a beer and they could have some fun ion their own. I would come back in half an hour and give them a copy of the photos.
I had just started to drink my beer when the phone went and it was R. Come back, C has agreed to the sex pics and so back i went.
Sadly for R I think the excitement got to be too much for him and he had a limp dick and no matter how he tried he couldn't perform. So instead I got c to bring herself to an orgasm with her favourite toy as I wanked and watched. I offered to cum over her tummy but had to settle for my hand!!

A few months later R was once again in contact asking me to make a video for them. However that never transpired as think C was against it. After all the women have the power here
Attached Thumbnails
r and C head and shoulders complete.jpg   carol head and sh 001.jpg  

copen.jpg   randc open.jpg  

rand c bj.jpg  
Old 02-21-2024, 05:49 AM

Default P and W

Not long after i did my first session with R and C, above, I was contacted by another couple, W and P who also wanted to pose for me. Again they were naturists and contacted via the nudist site.
They lived in midlands so not too far to travel and i went to their place. Kids were at school and P had a day off work. I was to photograph and draw the wife W only.
She was a lovely looking woman in her 30s with a nice figure. Some pussy hair and great breasts about a C cup. Some body tattoos.
She stripped naked and the session was done in the living room with hubby watching on. We both remained dressed.
A series of tasteful pics were done and as it was early days in my drawing career i did a lot of drawings from the session.
Attached Thumbnails
back.jpg   wendy 1.jpg  

wendy 2.jpg   wendy 3.jpg  

wendy 4.jpg   wendy 5.jpg  

wendy 6.jpg   weddy hands.jpg  

weddy top.jpg   IMG_0887rrr.JPG  

Old 02-21-2024, 06:12 AM

Default P and W

I visited P and W with their drawings and as we had a cup of coffee, I had my folio with me and they looked at my other art and some it was erotic. P then got out his laptop and showed me some of the pics of W that he had taken.
These were a lot more explicit and showed them kissing and fucking. I noted that P had a Prince Albert in his cock and it was a good sized diameter. I mentioned if they wanted some erotic art i would be happy to do some. P then mentioned they would like some better pics f the two of them together. I didnt have my camera with me so P asked if i would mind taking pics with their camera and he would then send the images to me. I agreed as I was there. We were still in kitchen having a cuppa when they both stripped naked. W grabbed Ps cock and he went straight for her pussy, They fooled around for a bit with W on her knees sucking his cock and then he stood behind her and was rubbing the outside of her pussy lips with his swollen dick.
next to the living room where he threw her on her back on the sofa, raised her legs and entered her with one hard thrust. I watched them fuck like this for 5 minutes and then asked them before they came i want a pic of Ps cock entering Ws pussy and they duly obliged. "Do you mind if i strip and watch?" I asked. "We dont mind" was the answer "but watching only!"
They fucked in various positions, including lots of oral and I was happy to stand back and watch.
They then suggested going to the bedroom. Took a few fun pics on the stairs and landing and then into the bedroom. I gave up taking pics then and just sat back and watched the show until I came in a tissue which was kindly handed to me.
Ive stayed in touch with them both but we never repeated that session although I have been to a nudist beach a couple of times with them.
Attached Thumbnails
hands.jpg   wendy and phil...close up.jpg  

wendy bj comp 001.jpg   1.JPG  

2.JPG   3.jpg  

Old 02-24-2024, 08:42 AM

Default Life Drawing

Not a big fan of life drawing as find it doesn't suit my style, however it is still good practise. So again, early on when I was learning to draw I did a few classes and then when I started doing the photos as well I had a lady called Caroline offer to pose for me. Had met her at one of the classes. She was a fellow artist who had posed before for a few photo clubs. nothing too risque but was willing to give it another go for me. She felt that if it went well she may agree to pose for the class. She came to my place to do the session and we started off with a 10 minute pose, two 20 minutes and two 30 minute poses, all of which I drew as she posed.
After a break for a cuppa I then did another hour of taking some photos and then drew some art from the pics I took.
I have included all the drawings here.
She was a mid 50s lady, with a nice body. All the poses were of the type that she would / could do in class, although when we did the photos I got her to put on a pair of stockings to just make the final pieces a bit more sexy.

We did flirt a little but as she had a steady boyfriend it was nothing too heavy
Attached Thumbnails
10 minute sketch.jpg   20 mins 1.jpg  

20 mins 2.jpg   30 minute sketch 1.jpg  

30 minute sketch 2.jpg   body.jpg  

side.jpg   face.jpg  

hands and feet.. 001.jpg   simple head with light colour.jpg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2024, 09:28 AM

Thanked 1,072 Times in 96 Posts

Excellent drawings. I love your stories.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2024, 05:19 AM

Default Maxine

Max agreed to pose for me and I visited her at her house. She was a BBW, with red hair and a shaven pussy.
We had discussed how she would pose and she had agreed that it would be up to open leg with toys and so I knew what to expect. It wasn't her first time posing for the camera as she said she had done so for a few local photographers and was comfortable with naked and wanted to show that the larger lady could also be sexy.
She lived in a small terraced house with a rather large Alsatian dog which was kept downstairs and we headed up to the bedroom.
She was wearing just a bathrobe which she removed to reveal she was already naked and jumped onto the bed. We started off with some regular art nude style poses with her kneeling, lying and sitting on the bed. She the positioned herself sat up in the corner and spread her legs and started fingering her pussy. As I said she was a large lady with a shaven pussy. Good sized tits and although a BBW no stretch marks. As she touched herself her pinkness became very visible with nice neat labia and she was very wet. Up until now I was still clothed and my cock was under control but the sight of a woman masturbating always stirs me and so my trousers started to strain. " I see your enjoying the show" she said which just made them strain more.
She then produced a bag of toys and taking a dildo licked the head and then placed it between her tiits. " I bet you would like this to be your cock?" she joked and then inserted it into her well lubed pussy.
I continued to take pics and then asked if she would like a hand with the dildo and with it slid up inside her she removed her hand and invited me to take over control.
I slid the dildo in and out slowly as she moaned softly. She then produced a bullet vibrator and placed it on her clit at the same time.
"Do you mind if i strip off ?" I asked her. There was no objection and so I removed my clothes and my cock stood out at full mast. She then made a beeline for it and took it into her mouth.
" I wont have sex with you" she said "But we play around a little"
I took quite a lot of POV pics of her sucking my cock and she came quite vocally as i fucked her with the dildo. Eventually when I came she offered her tits for me to splash my load
Attached Thumbnails
max1.jpg   max.jpg  

max2.jpg   max3.jpg  

P1150113.JPG  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2024, 10:47 AM

Default Jayne

A few years ago I visited a nudist beach on south coast and on the edge of beach and dunes i came across a couple in their 40s. We started chatting and i commented Jayne on her figure. Her hubby was also proud of her and started to show me some photos he had taken of her as he was a keen photographer. We spent the next hour looking at the pics and with me complimenting her I asked if she would let me take some photos for my art produced. I was able to show them some of my art and they agreed.
I followed them home later that evening and enjoyed a couple of hours drinking wine, taking pics and there were a few clothing or should I say lingerie changes. It would have been nice for us all to strip naked at theirs but the guys remained clothed and only Jayne was undressed.
She was however not afraid to pose with legs spread open but there was no interaction even though her hubby and myself were obviously excited watching her and she was clearly enjoying showing us both
Attached Thumbnails
Jayne.jpg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2024, 07:49 AM

Default Michelle

Michelle was a naturist.
Agreed to pose for me. Her hubby/partner was in the next room but did not disturb us.
Basically a straight forward, professional photoshoot done in her lounge. A few changes of lingerie but quite simple poses, standing, sitting and lying down.
Quite a pretty lady, although had a sort of sleepy look to her. In her 40s, not bad shape, nice tits with good sized nipples and a few stretch marks on her tummy from having kids.
Shaven pussy, which i got to see quite clearly as she wasn't adverse to posing open legged but not pulling herself open.
She did agree with me afterwards that she would be happy to pose for me again with another female although nothing too hard core. Unfortunately I never did arrange for that to happen
Attached Thumbnails
mich1.jpg   mich2.jpg  

mich3.jpg   michelle 1.jpg  

mic.jpg   1.JPG  

2.JPG  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2024, 02:54 PM

Thanked 1,358 Times in 100 Posts
Default like to draw

hello, I've enjoyed your stories and drawings as well. I have been life drawing sketching for a couple years now and am getting better. I always wanted to draw nudes but life and working for a living got in the way. Now I wonder what took me so long to try it. I really enjoy it.

One hope is that I can draw someone that has never posed before, maybe a friend or acquaintance, but haven't had the opportunity like you have.

Also the wife of an artist that I met recently told me how all his drawings of her improved her a little here and there, so I started playing with that and my wife really likes how I draw her now. I take a few years off her figure and she loves the result. So that's what I'm concentrating on. Making my model a little sexier and not trying to be too accurate.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2024, 04:52 AM

Default Practise makes perfect

i always tell my models that i draw what I see .... and in the early years my drawings improved vastly and practise does make perfect. Sometimes completely by mistake as well i may learn a new technique, so a lot of trial and error.
I recall the story of when i worked with a professional artist. Young lady in her late 20s. Met her through an art group. She agreed to pose for me in exchange for a bottle of absinth.
She was a larger lady who had lost a lot of weight and was very conscious of her stretch marks on her stomach. So the poses were done to detract from them. She posed for about an hour, nude on the bed and in a chair. Unfortunately i had the wrong camera setting and took all the pics on smallest jpeg setting, but was still able to do some drawings from them.
She gave me lots of tips on how to best draw hair, how the paper quality and the pencils i use can make a massive difference and also to use a blending stick. Up to then i was using my fingers.
Her art was amazing, far superior to mine, but at same time she admitted that she could not replicate the stuff I did in the same time scale.

I have manipulated some body features before. Someone asked me to make her hubbys cock look bigger!!!! It worked but I prefer not to do that. Easier to find a pose and an angle that improves everything. Lying on your back flattens stomachs for example but be careful her tits don't end up under her armpits!
I will dig out the drawings of the artist and add later
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:

Tags
drawings ai, pictures, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hh 124

4m:42s

10-25-2016
HCCR5007

3m:06s

12-21-2021
DSCN1686 1