Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmie23
Listen, paramount4, are you really not creative enough to come up with your own search "terms" to find some good pics? I mean think about it a little bit, go through webshots and look through the community pictures, notice what the caption says, and try one of the words from that. You have to get creative...
For example, where do you see most upskirt pictures??? When girls are on a couch right??? Come to your own conclusion, you would be surprised as to what you will find just by looking at the popular (most hits) albums.
Stop with the crap and start posting some stuff.

Why do I have this sinking feeling that you are going to ask how to do that too......
I have found many such pics on Webshots, but I haven't found THAT one. I believe there might be more in the series and I would like to see for myself. I'm sorry you had to interrupt your masturbating to respond.
The Following User Says Thank You to paramount4 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2004, 03:25 PM

Default be careful

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramount4
I have found many such pics on Webshots, but I haven't found THAT one. I believe there might be more in the series and I would like to see for myself. I'm sorry you had to interrupt your masturbating to respond.
And since you mention it, we should all be careful who is watching when we masturbate, as this news story out of Cleveland shows:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...o_wews/2334207

"An alleged peeping Tom remains in the intensive care unit after reportedly being assaulted with a tree branch, NewsChannel5 reported.
Officials said Mario Russo, 44, was attacked after he was spotted outside a bedroom window wearing his pants around his ankles and watching a 5-year-old girl who was sleeping outside the Bunker Ridge Apartments.
Russo was reportedly hiding in bushes.
Police said after he was discovered a group of six people, include the girl's mother, aunt and their boyfriends attacked him and brutally beat him for more than an hour.
The girl's mother, Stacy Umstott, 28; her aunt, Athena Lemieux, 20; Brandon Breedon, 21; Nicholas Phipps, 21; and Khald Arafat, 34; and a 15-year-old are in police custody. They face felonious assault and **** charges. Murder charges could be filed if Russo dies.
The girl's aunt admitted to sexually assaulting Russo with a tree branch, police said. "
Old 08-18-2004, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramount4
Well why don't you start posting these "many such pics"?? You have been a member since Feb 2004 and have posted nothing but worthless questions and rants about friggin politics you fool. Not one of these "Many such pics"...

Enough, I don't want a response, Put up or shut the hell up...
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
Oh, by the way, here is Teresa Strausser....From that gay "While you were out" show and now "Good day New York".

Good DB New York is what I say..... Good DB.
Attached Thumbnails
17.jpg  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Timmie23 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2004, 04:30 PM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,440 Times in 868 Posts

Relax everybody. There's no need to get excited or start arguing with each other. We try to make this a supportive environment so everyone will feel encouraged to contribute.

Please try to keep things on-topic or I'll be forced to close this great thread.

Thanks
Old 08-18-2004, 05:25 PM

Default Putting up

Ok. Here is one

*****OFF TOPIC PHOTO REMOVED*****

Last edited by Alex; 08-18-2004 at 06:44 PM.
Old 08-18-2004, 05:28 PM

Ya know, Timmie, he wasn't talking politics this time . . . . that is, until you got him started.

Last edited by Alex; 08-18-2004 at 06:45 PM.
Old 08-18-2004, 06:48 PM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,440 Times in 868 Posts

If you want to post more photos, start a new thread.

If you want to argue or post your political views, go somewhere else and do it.

*****THREAD CLOSED*****

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Grace14

3m:49s

08-18-2022
Airplane fun

1m:25s

03-23-2019
Under the Skirt

1m:03s

01-26-2017