photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2019, 06:37 PM

Was this Deco Spa? I was there last Saturday and it was my first experience at an all nude spa. It was not very busy but the quality made up for the quantity. Everything is co-ed including the locker room and the showers, and there’s no privacy walls in the showers, just a large open room where two 20-something brunettes with plump but curvy bodies were washing themselves thoroughly, everywhere. That was my introduction to the experience and I was amazed. The shorter one had a completely waxed pussy and the taller had a thick bush but I watched her soap herself and open her pussylips to clean.

The saunas were a mix of ages and body types but for the most part everyone was under 40 and in great shape. There was a lithe blonde on the top level who had to climb down next to me giving me a show of absolutely everything for a brief moment and women were walking from one sauna to the next fully nude. The Saunas are on the dark side and in some cases very steamy so viewing wasn’t the easiest, and there’s no jacuzzi but it was a revelatory experience nonetheless. Another highlight was sitting across from an older fit man and his girlfriend half his age — she could have been a model and her tits were 34b and perfect but she wore a towel around her waist for the most part, until she shifted her knee up and gave me a long peek of her bare pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackman View Post
Some years ago we visited a well-known sauna in Amsterdam.

After using a few of the hot rooms my wife decided she would have a lie-down and went in to the relaxation area.

We had rented robes and they were quite a lot shorter than our robes at home. She lay down and dozed on her side with her legs curled up.

What she didn't realise is that robe had ridden up and the lower part of her large round bum and pussy lips were peeking out for all who passed by to see.

What was even cooler was that she was lying next to a couple of college-age girls in just towels. They were laid on their backs and their neatly trimmed bushes and tight lips were also visible from where I was led opposite.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to archicraft For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2020, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archicraft View Post
Was this Deco Spa? I was there last Saturday and it was my first experience at an all nude spa. It was not very busy but the quality made up for the quantity. Everything is co-ed including the locker room and the showers, and there’s no privacy walls in the showers, just a large open room where two 20-something brunettes with plump but curvy bodies were washing themselves thoroughly, everywhere. That was my introduction to the experience and I was amazed. The shorter one had a completely waxed pussy and the taller had a thick bush but I watched her soap herself and open her pussylips to clean.

The saunas were a mix of ages and body types but for the most part everyone was under 40 and in great shape. There was a lithe blonde on the top level who had to climb down next to me giving me a show of absolutely everything for a brief moment and women were walking from one sauna to the next fully nude. The Saunas are on the dark side and in some cases very steamy so viewing wasn’t the easiest, and there’s no jacuzzi but it was a revelatory experience nonetheless. Another highlight was sitting across from an older fit man and his girlfriend half his age — she could have been a model and her tits were 34b and perfect but she wore a towel around her waist for the most part, until she shifted her knee up and gave me a long peek of her bare pussy.
Sauna deco is a very nice place indeed. I was there last summer and noticed a lot of younger girls very inhibited. There was a group of Dutch girls who couldn’t be more that 20. All very giggly and not in a rush to cover up. One girl from the group had a full D cup with pierced nipples.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Goodfella87 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2020, 04:41 PM

Thanked 2,017 Times in 111 Posts

Yes, it was Deco Sauna. I have been a couple of times, once on my own, once with the wife.

On the first visit, alone, I turned up late afternoon and shared the changing room with half-a-dozen ladies in their office clothes. I was awestruck as they took off their business blouses and skirts and stood there in their bras, tights and knickers before stripping these items as well.

We entered the shower together and they were far too pre-occupied talking to one another to notice me checking them out. This was about 20 years ago so they nearly all had bush, most of them were neatly trimmed though.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stackman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2020, 06:31 PM

Thanked 1,771 Times in 153 Posts

Been at the sauna again.

2 young girls in the outside pool
Sat in an outside shallow pool, like a Japanese onsen. It's only about maybe 60cm deep and the water is clear, so you can see everything in that water. Swimwear is optional in this pool.

The pool was basically empty, only me, so I was just about to leave when two very young girls came in a bathrobe, I think they were about 20. They took off their bathrobe and entered the pool. Even when the pool is quite large, they sat down just at the opposite of me, so there's only about 4m distance to them in the shallow water. Both girls had small tits, one of them was completely shaved, and the other was trimmed. Pretty much perfect bodies, and cute faces on both of them.

They sat down with their face towards me, with an occasional eye-contact. At first they crossed legs and were pretty shy, but after a while they loosened a bit up. I could hear they were talking about the light in the pool, and the trimmed girl said she was so afraid the lights would light up her pussy for me to see, lol. Don't think they knew I could hear them. I saw both pussies occasionally, when they slightly spread their legs while talking. But never for very long, because they usually had their legs together.

After a while the trimmed girl, same girl that was so afraid her pussy would light up, mentioned a massage they apparently participated in earlier that they. She said she laid down and spread her legs, and laughed that they apparently had forgotten to put the towel on before the therapist got in. But the best part is that she illustrated it quickly, so suddenly she spread her legs wide, and the girl that was so adraid her pussy would light up, now the pussy was super-bright in that light, and her inner lips parted so for about 1 second I could see into her vagina. Wow, just wow, that was a real surprise. Wonder if she did that on purpose or if she truly believed I wouldn't see this.

Later there is not much more to tell, they were in the pool for about 15 minutes. They didn't seem to notice or mind me watching them from time to time, and occasionally we made eyecontact.

Two girls that went in and out of the hot tub many times
Previously I've mentioned the hot tubs, which are great, because they give a great view when the girls climb in and out.

I went into the hot tub and there were 2 naked girls there and one other guy. They were about 25 and very chatty. One was blonde, with medium tits, slim and a shaved pussy. The other was a brunette, also slim, medium tits and was 80% trimmed.

First they were talking about how glad she was her friend would join her for spa, and how well she took climbing nude into the hot tub. And they laughed about the other friend that was not with would never do that. Then they chatted about running to the cold pool, take a few swims and back to the hot tub. Apparently they had been doing that 2 times and had 3 times left to reach 5.

Then they climbed up of the hot-tub, giving me the full rear-pussy-view of both of them. They turned around and spent quite some time face towards me. I got eye-contact with one of them, which smiled at me, before they ran naked towards the pool. Now I was really hard, and just waiting for them to get back. They came back 2 minutes later, and as expected, gave the full front-view climbing back into the pool. What I love is that this area is really well lit, and you can watch them from only 1m distance as they climb in, so you get to really study.

These girls were friendly, and I joined their conversation. They smiled a lot and I really enjoyed talking with them next to me, knowing theyre naked, and I'm naked. Then they went up for the second time, and I could've sworn they spent more time getting out of the hot-tub prolonging the rear-view as they climbed out. They came back again, and I made eye-contact with the shaved one as she climbed in. I looked down at her tits, and then her pussy, she saw that I did, but she didn't mind or seem to care, or maybe she liked it. Repeat again, and I loved just how much time they spent walking around naked front towards me. Surely they must have known they put on a show. Eventually after lots of great looks for over 30 minutes, they went to the sauna. I didn't follow.

Couple caught fucking
Went into a shower area that nobody almost never uses. It has lots of corners, so there's no way to see everything that goes on in there. I went there to take a quick shower, and I heard some sounds that sounded like "ahh" (low moans). I stood quiet behind the wall and listened. I love listening to people having sex.

After a couple of minutes, the low moans had turned into loud banging and loud moans. There were nobody else in that area. Now for the fun of it, I pretended to not know and walked in on them hoping to get a good view of them fucking. I didn't get a good view, but it was a brunette lady that I had seen naked earlier that day, and her boyfriend behind, banging her up the shower wall. It was really hot to see, but unfortunately I couldn't see much more than that they were fucking. Of course he saw me, I pretended to be surprised to catch them, and told them "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, just continue". Then I left, I don't know if they continued or not.
Old 01-05-2020, 11:20 AM

Thanked 3,277 Times in 451 Posts

I am going to Amsterdam and Munich on business and will be going to Deco sauna and Therme Erding can someone pm me on how it works since I am an American tell me what i will encounter so i am not be completely off guard I will also when i get back write about the experience here from an Americans point of view Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to badrus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2020, 11:29 AM

Dude go to Zuiver in Amsterdam, I think it’s more popular and better filled with young ladies. Just be aware there are swimwear days, I think Tuesdays and Thursdays, check their website.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to commbox For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2020, 12:34 PM

Thanked 5,398 Times in 192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by badrus View Post
I am going to Amsterdam and Munich on business and will be going to Deco sauna and Therme Erding can someone pm me on how it works since I am an American tell me what i will encounter so i am not be completely off guard I will also when i get back write about the experience here from an Americans point of view Thanks
I am also American and have visited a few German saunas when I traveled there. I recommend going on a weekend or an evening, so you get a mix of younger people. Basically you'll go in the doors, pay your entry fee upfront, and get an electronic wristband. Make sure you either take a towel or get a towel from them. Then you go into the locker room, get fully naked (along with lots of other men and women getting fully naked). You store your clothes in a locker that is activated by your wristband. Next, you head for the showers, and take a naked shower with lots of other naked people. Then you are free to go about your business - typically with the towel wrapped around yourself as you walk around, but some people don't. You do have to be naked in the sauna rooms, and sit on the towel. And you have to be naked in the pools. After using a pool or sauna, you shower in a communal shower. Lots of people lounge around on chairs in the nude, either reading or sleeping. When you are done, you take one last shower, head back to the locker room, get dressed, and leave. If you bought any food or items while there, which you charge to your wristband, you pay for that as you leave.

Let me know if you have specific questions.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to c747584@trbvm.com For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2020, 01:19 PM

Thanked 3,277 Times in 451 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c747584@trbvm.com View Post
I am also American and have visited a few German saunas when I traveled there. I recommend going on a weekend or an evening, so you get a mix of younger people. Basically you'll go in the doors, pay your entry fee upfront, and get an electronic wristband. Make sure you either take a towel or get a towel from them. Then you go into the locker room, get fully naked (along with lots of other men and women getting fully naked). You store your clothes in a locker that is activated by your wristband. Next, you head for the showers, and take a naked shower with lots of other naked people. Then you are free to go about your business - typically with the towel wrapped around yourself as you walk around, but some people don't. You do have to be naked in the sauna rooms, and sit on the towel. And you have to be naked in the pools. After using a pool or sauna, you shower in a communal shower. Lots of people lounge around on chairs in the nude, either reading or sleeping. When you are done, you take one last shower, head back to the locker room, get dressed, and leave. If you bought any food or items while there, which you charge to your wristband, you pay for that as you leave.

Let me know if you have specific questions.

Thanks a lot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badrus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2020, 05:46 AM

Sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker.
I have been on vacation in South Tyrol several times.
South Tyrol is an area famous for its sauna tradition and nudity is enforced.
It is a luxury family hotel.
The hotel has a highly efficient mini club where children can be left for various hours of the day so that parents can be free.
An entire floor of the hotel is dedicated to saunas where children are not allowed to enter.
At fixed times in the afternoon there are aufguss ceremonies in the saunas.
Showers and changing rooms in the sauna are mixed.
It's nice to see young mothers, couples you meet normally dressed, made up, with jewels, in the restaurant, in the corridors, in the elevator, meet them again in the spa area, undress to take a shower and the sauna completely naked.
I remember a woman in her thirties blonde, always without a husband, from northern Europe with big firm boobs that resisted well to the force of gravity; he came in with the towel tied to his belt, sat down and untied it and showed a thin strip of hair.
Two other women between the ages of thirty and forty more saggy, tall, skinny, beautiful bodies both with a well-groomed black strip.
Then two women under thirty who each entered with their husband. Very beautiful. A small well-proportioned small tits and completely shaved. The other taller, brunette, also with a completely shaved pussy.
I always entered with my wife by my side.
She, too, untied her towel in the sauna and showed her little blond tuft and her nice little tits.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to rossinotale For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2020, 05:32 PM

Thanked 1,771 Times in 153 Posts

Just had a long trip at the local sauna. Spent about 12 hours there. It's fantastic that it's possible to spend all that time among naked girls at all ages. It's not possible to write down all the amazing girls seen, but there's a few highlights worth mentioning:

Two german friends
Two girls at approximately 20-24 years old. I was in a fairly bright lit sauna laying down. They came in and laid down only 3 meters away from me. I sat up and looked to the right and discovered that one of the girls was laying with her head in my direction on the bench below. She had a perfect body, some cool tattoos and shaved pussy. I couldn't quite see her slit from my angle, but saw pretty much everything else.

The other girl however was laying down with legs in my direction and on my level! At first look I couldn't see much except some nice legs/thighs because she had them closed. But after a few minutes she put one of her legs up on her knee and gave an AMAZING view. From my position I saw that she carefully had shaven everything, also around her asshole, and her slit was slightly parted giving a great view into her pussy. And it was perfect.

The view stayed for 10-15 minutes with her legs in different positions. Unfortunately none of them very spread, but I'm not complaining. Saw them after the sauna and they giggled when they saw me, so they definitely knew what they were doing to me.

Girl stretching out
Saw this girl first in the shallow pool. The was dark haired, around 25 years old, and was at the sauna with her boyfriend. In the pool she was naked, she had small firm tits and a trimmed pussy. She was laying around quite uninhibited, and the views were OK. Got a few occasional looks at her over 15 min.

But the greatness started the last 10 minutes before the place closed in a sauna. Saw them again in a hot sauna. Since the sauna was fairly large, and only this couple and me there, I didn't want to lay down too close to them. I found a position about 6 meters away. He was sitting on the level above her, and she was laying on the bench below with her feet towards me.

She had her knees up and legs slightly spread, so it was a pretty amazing view. But the best part is when she started stretching out. At some point she really spread her legs as wide as possible, and gave a really intimate look. She didn't seem to mind me. She put on a real show. And just before they were about to leave, she put one leg on the level below and the other at the same level, and sat spread eagled like that for 2 minutes while talking to her boyfriend while I checked her out. Just wow!

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s

06-25-2019
BOWA SOLO HC LLR 0098

7m:02s