Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2024, 08:01 AM

Thanked 5,162 Times in 218 Posts
Default Boned he wife

Do you know how many guys have fucked your wife. Before you or after you have been together? Has she told you her "number" and do you believe her? She think it is around 17. Most in high schooll and one nighters. She lived in a small town in NJ in the 70's. Nothing to do but sex, drugs and rock and roll. Her group of friends were all having sex with each other. She did have two boyfiends during that time and one guy that was a FWB. She did fuck one of our friends when we were living together. We did a couple swap and a mfm after his girlfriend passed out. I believe the number as we did a count one night when we were drunk.

Does her past make you angry or jealous or does it turn you on to think about her with others? Used to be jealous now its a turn on.

Do you personally know any of the boys or men men who have penetrated her? Have you discussed their experiences with your wife with them? I think I met 6 of them at parties inn her home town. We also hung out with her best friend and husband a lot. Little did I know she dated him in high school and they fucked a lot lol. Didn't learn that until after we were married.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2102.JPG   ep.jpg  

j.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bobbyj712 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2024, 05:15 AM

My wife was a virgin when we met (she was 17, I was 19) and we’ve been together 20 years. After lockdown, we decided to spice things up. We joined a swinging site, and so far she’s fucked a dozen other guys (I’ve been lucky enough to fuck 10 other women, because we usually play with other couples). We’ve had a few MMF threesomes too, and even a couple of FFMs!

Honestly, there’s nothing sexier than watching your wife get fucked by another guy, especially if you’re also balls deep in their wife too!

Most of our play happens at swinging clubs, but occasionally at hotels or our friends houses. We put on a good show at the nude beach a few weeks ago. Wifey enjoyed watching guys drain their balls to the sight of her sucking my cock!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to speeda79 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Hidden Camera 3782

4m:48s

12-15-2017
WWW BJ Video0134

1m:27s

01-15-2014
146051 0

1m:20s

11-28-2006
bluedildo