Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2019, 09:28 AM

Thanked 5,876 Times in 495 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2spin78 View Post
FANTASTIC!!!... and of course, can you post some of the photos she sent?
I'm sorry, but the pics have been deleted. And for her privacy, I wouldn't post them anyway.
Old 06-14-2019, 07:20 PM

what is bm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
Two situations.

BM's brother, my BM (Dave).
The Following User Says Thank You to bpompini For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2019, 09:53 PM

Thanked 7,182 Times in 292 Posts
Default What is BM?

Sorry, BM is short for Best Man. The man who stands with you at your wedding. Main groomsman.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2020, 04:34 PM

Thanked 2,681 Times in 351 Posts
Default friends wife

There was one couple we were very good friends with when we were in our early 30's. My friend's wife, Susan, was a very fun and flirty woman who when a bit tipsy wasn't shy about 'accidentally on purpose exposure' allowing herself to end up in an ENF situations. Which I fortunately got to witness a few times. Usually it involved late night skinny dips in our pool or hut tub, that may have stated out as 'just in her undies' but eventually somehow ended up with her naked... or even if protecting her modesty during a skinny dip, and after exiting the pool into a towel on the far side, somehow when she'd be standing around the patio in that towel just talking to us, the towel would 'ooops!'..... accidentally fall off. Hahaha loved those moments. Anyway, the point is Susan was super fun, flirty, didn't mind (heck, she probably enjoyed!) flashing us or getting caught naked, and I even had her bare bottomed across my lap one time for a few playful smacks!

Anyway, after one very late night episode, of drinking and swimming her husband decides to cook up some late night omlettes while the wives went off to change. We were taking our time drinking and cooking and then my friend says to me to yell up to our wives to ask if they wanted cheese or something on their omlettes, so I did. Now the guest bedroom is way on the other side of the house from where the master bedroom is, so I knew Susan, would be all lone in that part of the house, and I already knew my wife would want cheese, so I eagerly made my way down to the guest bedroom hoping to maybe catch Susan in the shower or dressing/undressing. But as I (very gently) knock and open the bedroom door, there is no answer and no sound of shower water running. Instead I see Susan laying face down on the bed, totally naked (I would later find out), except for a thin sheet covering her from about half-way on her bum on down. Her pretty blonde hair was just splayed out on the pillow and cascading down her slender sexy bare back, and I knew i just couldn't let such an opportunity pass by. I called to her and shook her arm a bit, but it was clear that she was passed out cold. With excited hands, I peeld back the bedsheet from her ass and fully exposed her beautifully bare, bikini-tanlined encased ass. (_!_) Even though I had patted, squeezed and even spanked (!) those cheeks before, it somehow felt a little more naughty and forbiddden to be enjoying them without her knowing. But I also had to take it one step further, and only had a couple seconds I thought to do it. One of her legs was straight, while the other was curled up and slightly bent, whichput her in ideal position to have someone just come up and spread her cheeks a little more than they had already naturally opened up to. I cupped a hand on each bare cheek, cupping and squeezing them slightly, and then parted those glorious globes open to get a wonderful glimpse of her puckered up bum hole and her pussy from behind. WOW Heart was pounding 1000 beats per minute as I took in that wonderful view, before giving the cheeks a final squeeze and covering her back up with the sheet, to rejoin my friend in the kitchen and tell him, Susan is out cold and is not coming down. So yes, he knows that I have seen Susan naked (and doesn't mind), but he doesn't know about that episode and that I got to see his wife's cute bumhole and had such a hot view of her pussy upclose and from behind.
Old 10-11-2020, 02:49 PM

This was a couple of years ago. A few of us were watching a game at my friend's house and had to use the bathroom. One guy got up and he told me I could use the one in the hall upstairs. On my way down I heard his wife and was going to say hi but when I got close enough to the room she was on her phone and in just her underwear. I couldn't stay too long but was able to see her tits and her ass in the panties without her noticing. I never said anything to him obviously. It's funny cause I had always tried to imagine her naked but their bodies are never like you imagined. But that was such an awesome day cause I always had a bit of a thing for her.
Old 10-12-2020, 04:02 PM

Thanked 4,271 Times in 376 Posts
Default Brothers wife.

I saw my Brothers wife. now ex-wife. I hope like hell he doesn't know.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2020, 06:34 PM

Thanked 2,681 Times in 351 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse91 View Post
I saw my Brothers wife. now ex-wife. I hope like hell he doesn't know.
can we get the wonderful details of how you caught your sister-in-law naked? did you think she was hot?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2020, 07:48 AM

Thanked 2,062 Times in 114 Posts

I dont know whether my episode counts as one for this thread but here is what happened.
A couple of weeks back I was sitting and chatting with an office colleague. He is always busy with his cell phone and had his eyes fixed on cell screen this time too. Little did he know that I could see the screen's reflection in the mirror behind him. He was looking at his facebook but then started looking at his pic gallery. Suddenly there was his wife's totally nude full frontal pic. He sat there looking at her and I did too in the reflection. Then he changed to different nude pics in different poses and a few of her giving him a blowjob. I have always had a thing for petite women and although she isnt a stunner but she does have a figure to my liking. So I just sat there and enjoyed the pics unknown to him.
Old 10-13-2020, 09:01 AM

Thanked 4,271 Times in 376 Posts
Default Hot

She was very hot. They were arguing (as usual) I stopped by their house to see him. She started things kissing and playing with my dick. We traded hands then my brother came home. I wanted to meet her later to fuck, but she said no. I guess she was smarter than me.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2020, 12:14 PM

Thanked 66,423 Times in 2,547 Posts

Some years a go, I went over to a buddies house, to pick him up to play tennis. He was running late. His wife, a very cute blonde was there, although as it was early morning, she was in dressing gown. From the way her boobs moved, I could tell she didn't have a bra on, but it wasn't see through. The house was a bit messy, so she bent over to clear off a space on the couch for me to sit. I could see all the way down, nice full titties, with bright pink nipples and, further down, unequivocal evidence that she was a natural blonde (this was the days before most ladies shaved). She took an extra few secondes to reach between the cushons to get some change, so I had a nice look.

Free Videos - Updated Daily
VB XXX 0048

4m:15s

01-22-2015
StripDiceLosePart1

3m:39s

08-31-2004
College Cutie Filmed 02 14

0m:59s

09-06-2005
Trashed

0m:56s