Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2013, 02:53 PM

Thanked 1,431 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny99990 View Post
I agree that it's frustrating when other guys get sex acts that you (hubby) are denied. I know my wife has sucked several guys off to completion and swallowed but now she "is beyond that". She'll suck me but wants me to shoot outside her mouth as she "doesn't like the taste".

I think this is a woman thing--doesn't seem fair to me as I'm happy to do all they things with/for her that I did with others.

But women have the pussy so they get to make the rules.

Are you sure that your wife has only had two others--many women--including my wife--minimize their other relationships if they think hubby might get angry or jealous.

Kenny
Yeah, agreed! When you're not getting something that someone else got from her then I understand that there is a frustration issue. Many women as they get older decide that they just as soon not give blow jobs along with swallowing. I think that if it was a new lover for them they would do anything (for the most part) to please their new partner.
So guys have to decide what's the greater good here. There are plenty of women out there that like sucking cock and it's our job to find them!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2013, 06:48 PM

Default Ex-Boyfriends...

A lot... I was jealous that my girlfriend had sex with more guys than I had with women, but her experience is an advantage for me, right?!?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to clcurious For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2013, 04:49 PM

ABSOLUTELY TRUE:
This is my wife's 3rd marriage. She has fucked around 100 guys and at times has been pretty easy. She has never been shy about telling me of her past and that's one thing I appreciate about her...no surprises. Her 1st husband used to take her, "deer hunting" with a small group of his male friends in her early to late 20's where they stayed in a cabin. She was to cook, clean, and be available to all the guys whenever they wanted her.

The second husband was pretty normal. She worked at a steel plant in the office where the truck driver's got their paperwork and route assignments. She was now in her 30's and generally wore short skirts, had a great body and killer legs to show off. She said she enjoyed the attention the drivers paid to her and the nice comments about her looks. She told me it started off by her meeting 1 really nice looking driver she had given an assignment at a local truck stop and letting him fuck her in the cab of his truck. She said she enjoyed it, he enjoyed it and everyone was winning and it got pretty regular. She said he must have told a few of the other drivers and she was getting hit on quite a bit. They too wanted to fuck her in their trucks. Some she said she did some she didn't. It seemed she was known as a great lay, willing to do anything asked and pretty easy. She told me her 2nd husband was pretty drab and only thought of his business, not her.

Now here I come into the picture. I have always had a wild kinky streak. I love showing her off to truckers when we are out for a long drive on the Interstate and in Adult Bookstores and their parking lots. I would let the guys feel her up and do anything up to fucking her. I had a Swinger friend introduce us to the Adult Lifestyle Scene. He and his wife took us to a local adult club and we were like kids in a candy store. That same night he fucked my wife and I fucked his. The rest is history. We started going on our own and doing our own thing. We love the 'Hot Wives Night' at the club where the single guys have free access to go upstairs and play with the couples. One night alone she had myself and 6 other guys licking, sucking, rubbing and fucking her at one time. One guy was only left with one of her nylon feet available so he started sucking her toes. She was placed over a couch are with her ass in the air and every guy took a turn with her. She told me she was sore for the next 3 days. She had on white thigh highs and garters but lost the heels really quickly after the action started. She has been ganged a few times, sometimes never seeing the guy that was fucking her.

I do not consider myself a cuckold but I do enjoy watching her in action, hearing the moaning and sounds, and knowing her is getting pleased as she is giving pleasure. We feel our marriage is stable, everyone is winning and it keeps our sex life charged. It's also great to know she is willing to do anything sexually to please me and that I ask of her. I have asked her fuck a few friends and she has never refused to strip for or fuck anyone I wanted her too.

We are getting older now and are starting to slow down some. We still get that wild hair that must be satisfied that comes with including others into the action. I am extremely proud of my wife and she and I have made a great match over the past few years. One thing for sure it has been a life to remember.
Attached Thumbnails
HPIM2070b.jpg  
Old 09-23-2013, 01:40 PM

Default More recent pic

This is a pic I took of her getting fucked by a guy I wanted her to show a good time to.
She had never met him before she met him at a local motel and was naked 10 minutes after arriving.
He had asked prior to the meeting if he could strip her and we were fine with that.
In an email after I asked him if he had a great time to which he stated,

"Oh yeah - I was able to cum twice. I fucked her three times. I just want a chance to fuck her in the ass hopefully. I got hard just thinking about how sl*tty she was and the fact that she was fucking two guys. I loved the idea that she has been fucked by several guys at the same time."

Apparently he had a great time.
Attached Thumbnails
HPIM2393a.jpg  
Old 09-27-2013, 06:44 PM

Smile How long did she make you wait before she gave it up?

How long did your wife make you wait? First date? A week? A month? After the wedding?

We dated for about six months before sex. But we were both pretty young and inexperienced. She never really stopped me, I guess I was the one hanging back--when I was ready, she spread her legs and the rest was history. And once we started, it was every time we went out.

Did you get her cherry? Yes I did--but she's had a lot of others before and after we got married. She admits to a dozen but I'm pretty sure she's lowballing me. Her family moved across the country so we spent most of three years apart--both screwing as much as we could get. And it was always easier for a girl to get laid than a guy.

Summers we were together and screwed non-stop.

How old were you and she when you started dating? We were both 16. Then married at 20--with a lot of fucking in between.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kenny99990 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2013, 09:08 PM

Thanked 60,734 Times in 1,836 Posts
Default How many after marriage!

Bunch of us went to a strip club. Some couples and a few single guys. We all had fun as the strippers loved dancing for our wives. We left the club, my wife was to drive my friend Mike in her two-seater and the rest of us piled into my SUV. I got back to the hotel and we continued the party around the pool. I really didn't notice my wife wasn't around. Anyway, the next work day Mike came up to me and apologized for his behavior, said he was drunk. Funny the wife never mentioned anything. One night weeks later I asked her about Mike...she said they kissed and he fingered her. Mike said they laid his seat back and she got on top of him. He never came out and said he fucked her, but I got that message from him. Oh, well!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to crassnburn96 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2013, 02:59 PM

Thanked 60,734 Times in 1,836 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tributemywife View Post
it was like a switch was flicked when we got married. such a cliche! so yes, i think that if she had someone new then she would revert to that girl i dated who would drop to her knees when i asked for a blowjob. but thats not gonna happen. as for finding another woman to suck my cock... i don't want to get caught. that is the sad fact of the matter!
Funny how once you sign that paper and its all legal your sex life changes.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to crassnburn96 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2013, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny99990 View Post
Do you wish she had more before you? Or now?
I wish she had, she ran out of stories but it doesn't matter now. Now I have another ex who I fuck sometimes. She knows I get off to the idea of her and another guy so we go into that sometimes during sex, I can see shes into the way it gets me off so it works out for both of us. I kind of want to set up a MFM threesome but I wouldn't know where to get another guy or what to do in that situation.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to warblast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2013, 02:02 AM

I am the second man inside my wife.

The first man ****d her
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Osman94 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2013, 09:36 AM

Thanked 8,598 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman4milf View Post
I boned this wife.
good for you, but a bit off topic?
btw, I love that tribute!