One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Upskirt & Downblouse
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 11-30-2011, 11:34 AM
RubberGears RubberGears is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 409
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11,377 Times in 388 Posts
Default

Here's the second section of this show-off. Even though it's not an upskirt, I especially like the pic in the upper right. The facial expression on the Asian woman, complete with tongue, is delicious.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 12-01-2011, 11:38 AM
RubberGears RubberGears is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 409
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11,377 Times in 388 Posts
Default

At some point I may do a thread on women who are obviously excited at doing whatever they're doing. And I'm not talking about facial expressions, screaming or waving of arms here.

I think this young lady has gotten excited about standing on the balcony and showing her tits. One prolific member of this board may argue that she simply didn't wipe or shake, as the case may be, the last time the last time she peed but I'll go with the excited to be here option.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 12-02-2011, 02:05 PM
RubberGears RubberGears is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 409
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11,377 Times in 388 Posts
Default

Back to the mature swingers, some of whom you've seen earlier. I'm not sure that I would call the thing she's wearing a "skirt" but it's close enough. Some sort of toga-like Romanesque look I think, especially with the elaborate leggings.

Those of you who are into nipples need to take a close look as hers are absolutely monstrous. Big enough to handily win any largest nipple contest I've ever seen.
Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RubberGears For This Useful Post:
  #94  
Old 12-02-2011, 02:13 PM
puthan puthan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Posts: 125
Thanks: 907
Thanked 2,332 Times in 114 Posts
Default Like them wet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberGears View Post
At some point I may do a thread on women who are obviously excited at doing whatever they're doing. And I'm not talking about facial expressions, screaming or waving of arms here.

I think this young lady has gotten excited about standing on the balcony and showing her tits. One prolific member of this board may argue that she simply didn't wipe or shake, as the case may be, the last time the last time she peed but I'll go with the excited to be here option.
I agree with your wetness theory! Anyway that's more exciting. Thanks for these pictures.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 12-03-2011, 12:17 PM
RubberGears RubberGears is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 409
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11,377 Times in 388 Posts
Default

Here's another woman who deserve more than just one post and ten pics. I normally don't much appreciate boring beige panties but on this woman they're pretty damn exciting.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 12-04-2011, 12:14 PM
RubberGears RubberGears is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 409
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11,377 Times in 388 Posts
Default

Here are the rest of the beige panties.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 12-04-2011, 01:08 PM
legman54's Avatar
legman54 legman54 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NW USA
Posts: 2,173
Thanks: 9,897
Thanked 4,352 Times in 1,728 Posts
Default

Oh HELL yesss!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwwifexposed View Post
Even big girls like to have fun on the balcony
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 12-04-2011, 01:11 PM
legman54's Avatar
legman54 legman54 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NW USA
Posts: 2,173
Thanks: 9,897
Thanked 4,352 Times in 1,728 Posts
Default

he is nice tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberGears View Post
Here's an example of patience and persistence paying off. this is a very common situation. There's a woman in a likely short skirt on a balcony and I bang off frame after frame hoping to get something. Very nice butt cheeks but not what I really want to see. 90% of these situations end like this, I get nothing but some butt cheek or the railing ends up blocking the money shots.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 12-05-2011, 12:48 PM
RubberGears RubberGears is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 409
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11,377 Times in 388 Posts
Default

You'll see from these pictures that the woman in black was standing next to the previously posted beige panties woman. It first appeared from this picture that the woman is black was simply wearing black panties.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mg1021 rubbergears mardi gras balconies .jpg (4.56 MB, 259 views)
File Type: jpg mg1022 rubbergears mardi gras balconies .jpg (5.18 MB, 238 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RubberGears For This Useful Post:
  #100  
Old 12-05-2011, 12:51 PM
RubberGears RubberGears is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 409
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11,377 Times in 388 Posts
Default

But it turned out that she was wearing a fucking skort, possibly to protect her modesty against perverts like me. And she accomplished her goal if it was to not show panties. But she did, however, show quite a bit else, including some nice matted hair. And if she was wearing panties I think they must have been a very small thong.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
balcony, fantasy fest, new orleans, upskirt


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.