uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2012, 12:36 AM

Thanked 2,819 Times in 380 Posts

If you're recording to tape, perhaps you can modify the method you are using to digitize the video. Even though it is a digital format, you may want to consider outputting the video through an analog method, and capturing it the old fashioned way. It might be a fast way to circumvent the problem with this tape.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:51 AM

Thanked 35,913 Times in 4,751 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidpro View Post
If you're recording to tape, perhaps you can modify the method you are using to digitize the video. Even though it is a digital format, you may want to consider outputting the video through an analog method, and capturing it the old fashioned way. It might be a fast way to circumvent the problem with this tape.
It might be a solution. I suppose I may need to return a VCR to my devices. Sadly, for this round at least, I decided the only realistic option is to split each video into parts (before anyone screams, the splits aren't "part 1, part 2, etc in the style done previously, but just the regular video in sections, and the credits only appear once, at the start of part one). All the parts of each video will be at the members' site on the same day, and the videos will be released as a single piece at clips4sale and eclips, where file size isn't an issue.

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
Old 04-30-2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagoon381 View Post
you could just run them through a video program such as AVS Video Editor and recode them to reduce the file sizes. . . .
Unfortunately, the only way to recode a wmv file into a smaller wmv file is to reduce the resolution and/or the frame rate, which most people have been against in the past.

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 04-30-2012, 02:57 PM

Thanked 30,750 Times in 4,247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
I doubt there's anything that can be done, but just in case one of the techno wizards here has any suggestions...

I shot with a new model (see above) this past Tuesday. We did 4 videos that I really think are all good, but I've hit a problem. All of the videos were shot on the same day, with the same camera...even on the same miniDV tape, and under pretty much the same lighting (3 were outdoor, and one was indoors with studio lighting). Yet when I export the raw footage as wmv files (no editing, no transitions, music, etc.) I get this:

The first video (no editing, no post, just the raw) is formatting at 281mb for 11:53!
The second is 259mb for 12:14
The third is 59.6mb for 9:00
And the last one is 126mb for 11:48.

I can't figure out why the ridiculous range of file sizes are occurring when all are identically formatted. What really sucks is that there's no way the first two can go on the website with the file size issues unless I find a solution. Otherwise they'll have to be reduced in resolution, and chopped into 2-3 parts.
Send them all to me and I'll review them for you for free.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:31 PM

SPECIAL NEWS: I’m celebrating my birthday in May, and as part of that (and also to do a little research into who reads these posts), I’ve lowered the prices at the eClips store by $1. So ALL videos, including this one, will be $1 cheaper at eClips than they will be at Clips4Sale. So those of you that prefer to buy a la carte can save a little bit by buying at eClips rather than at Clips4Sale. If you do buy at eClips, I’d also ask that you take a moment and let me know what you think of the experience so I can see if it’s worth having a second sales site.

Thanks!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Doorjam

Star is addicted to sunbathing, much to the consternation of her family. After today’s session, Star suddenly wonders where she put her cellphone while showering up. But why go to the effort of drying off and getting dressed just to make a quick dash out back? Unfortunately a sticking door presents a problem. Luckily she’s home alone right?

Due to the download limitations, the video is in 2 parts at the members’ site:

Part 1 INFO: File Size=51.5 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=7 min 27 sec

Part 2 INFO: File Size=57.8 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=6 min 44 sec

A la carte INFO: File Size=94.6 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=12 min 21 sec

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
doorjam02.JPG   doorjam03.JPG  

doorjam04.JPG   doorjam05.JPG  

doorjam06.JPG   doorjam07.JPG  

doorjam08.JPG   doorjam09.JPG  

doorjam10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv doorjam~trailer.wmv (36.24 MB, 1730 views)
Streaming Videos
doorjam trailer

3m:57s

Old 05-01-2012, 07:19 PM

Thanked 178,911 Times in 18,996 Posts

Quote:
Doorjam

Star is addicted to sunbathing, much to the consternation of her family. After today’s session, Star suddenly wonders where she put her cellphone while showering up. But why go to the effort of drying off and getting dressed just to make a quick dash out back? Unfortunately a sticking door presents a problem. Luckily she’s home alone right?
As I've said before, an embarrassed naked woman running around, especially outside, is one thing I will never get tired of watching, so I really enjoyed this video. I loved the funny little unplanned things, like the dog watching her from inside the house, and the wind suddenly blowing in her face. I'll withhold any major judgments on Star's acting, since this video didn't really require too much "acting" from her, but she did a great job of covering up/sneaking around and I did love her little "No!" when she tried to open the shed door. And she was certainly lovely to look at, of course.

Oh, and I have a question: Does she call herself Star because of her tattoo, or did she get the tattoo because she calls herself Star?

Thanks

Fango
Old 05-01-2012, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
As I've said before, an embarrassed naked woman running around, especially outside, is one thing I will never get tired of watching, so I really enjoyed this video. I loved the funny little unplanned things, like the dog watching her from inside the house, and the wind suddenly blowing in her face. I'll withhold any major judgments on Star's acting, since this video didn't really require too much "acting" from her, but she did a great job of covering up/sneaking around and I did love her little "No!" when she tried to open the shed door. And she was certainly lovely to look at, of course.
I actually decided to hold what I think is her best acting for a later release. We did a story about a shoplifter having to return the stolen goods, despite the fact that she's wearing them. I think she did great in it, but at one point she gives this amazingly doe-eyed expression straight into the camera while trying to get something to wear and just quietly says "please?" I thought she was brilliant, but I want folks to know her a bit better before they see her quite that vulnerable.

Oh, and if anyone was wondering: there were no ambient sounds added to this. That really is traffic going by, and it can be seen through the fence in a number of shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Oh, and I have a question: Does she call herself Star because of her tattoo, or did she get the tattoo because she calls herself Star?

Thanks

Fango
I suspect the tattoo came first, based on some of our conversation during the shoot, but I'll be sure to ask her next time.

Seph

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 02:14 PM

SALE UPDATE: So I have to assume that very few of the a la carte shoppers read these messages. Either that, or C4S inspires some great customer loyalty. LOL!

Since May 1st, Clips4Sale has had 18 sales of 33 videos, whereas eClips has had 2 sales of 4 videos. If folks were aware of the price difference, I’m curious as to why they would choose to buy the same video at a slightly higher cost? Unfortunately the two folks that bought at eClips didn’t send me any feedback on their experience, so I’m still unsure if there’s much difference in the process. Unless there’s something really awkward about the purchasing process, I have to say that, as a producer, I really like the fact that eClips let’s me put up screencaps, and also that I can select exactly which part of the video I want to use as the sample.

HOWEVER: the sale continues throughout the month of May, so I’ll continue to let folks know what I find, if anything.

Thanks!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Hypnotism Hijinks 3: Fighting Fire with Fire

In Part 1, Tara was given a few embarrassing commands by a naughty hypnotist. In part 2, Tara’s friend Lydia discovered that Tara is still under the effects of those commands! Now Tara has decided it’s time to get a little payback, and have some fun of her own! INFO: Hi-Res File Size=64.8 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=9 min 7 sec Lo-Res File Size=46.4 mb / Resolution=480x360 / Run Time=9 min 7 sec

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
hypnotismhijinkspt302.JPG   hypnotismhijinkspt303.JPG  

hypnotismhijinkspt304.JPG   hypnotismhijinkspt305.JPG  

hypnotismhijinkspt306.JPG   hypnotismhijinkspt307.JPG  

hypnotismhijinkspt308.JPG   hypnotismhijinkspt309.JPG  

hypnotismhijinkspt310.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv hypnotismhijinkspt3~trailer.wmv (23.53 MB, 663 views)
Streaming Videos

Old 05-13-2012, 01:48 AM

SALE UPDATE: The sales numbers continue to be surprising, with 38 videos sold at C4S, versus only 10 at eClips where they’re all cheaper. As I haven’t received any feedback from a la carte customers I can still only guess that folks don’t read the posts. !

HOWEVER: the sale continues throughout the month of May, so I’ll continue to let folks know what I find, if anything.
Thanks!

Sports Idol

Star is enjoying a pleasant run through the local park. What she doesn’t know is that last year a crazy archaeologist found an idol that could be used to stop time, or that he's been using it to strip young women! Will Star find her way home, or will this evil man find a way to expose her to even more people than his last victims? NOTE: Due to the size of the video, it's cut into 4 parts at the members site, but is in one large file at both a la carte sites.

INFO:

PART 1 File Size=22.3 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=2 min 58 sec

PART 2 File Size=45.5 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=2 min 30 sec

PART 3 File Size=49.3 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=2 min 18 sec

PART 4 File Size=43.8 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=2 min 18 sec

A la Carte Version File Size=163 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=9 min 59 sec

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
sportsidol02.JPG   sportsidol03.JPG  

sportsidol04.JPG   sportsidol05.JPG  

sportsidol06.JPG   sportsidol07.JPG  

sportsidol08.JPG   sportsidol09.JPG  

sportsidol10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv sportsidol~trailer.wmv (35.25 MB, 845 views)
Streaming Videos
sportsidol trailer

2m:00s

Old 05-13-2012, 03:48 PM

Thanked 178,911 Times in 18,996 Posts

Quote:
Sports Idol

Star is enjoying a pleasant run through the local park. What she doesn’t know is that last year a crazy archaeologist found an idol that could be used to stop time, or that he's been using it to strip young women! Will Star find her way home, or will this evil man find a way to expose her to even more people than his last victims?
Great one! Hope that wasn't poison ivy Star was sitting on there at the beginning of part 3.

I really enjoyed Star's performance here (this one definitely seemed to require a little more acting than the previous one she was in). She perfectly evoked the two key elements I look for in any successful ENF performance: desperation and vulnerability. Her little embarrassed "noises" were great, and even though she didn't speak much, every line she said was perfect. I also loved that, as her situation got worse, she appropriately got more and more desperate and vulnerable. A great performance from her.

Also, a question: Why the switch over from time-stop stripping to clothes disappearing stripping? Would Star not let you undress her, or did you just want to go a different way with this one? Don't get me wrong, I love clothes disappearing stripping (might be my favorite form of "magic" ENF, and the effect here, like in "Pervygeist", was great), but I'm just curious.

Thanks

Fango

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
italian handjob

1m:37s

09-07-2007
TSJ1MK 2004 12 18 Girls loo Adler LQ

3m:18s

01-03-2005
Blackgirl stipping