Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: % of women in thong bikinis (string or very cheeky) on last vacation / trip to beach
0%-20% 18 22.78%
21%-40% 21 26.58%
41%-60% 19 24.05%
61%-80% 18 22.78%
81%-100% 3 3.80%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2024, 10:04 PM

Thanked 2,537 Times in 270 Posts

Just got back from a week at the beach, probably 50% of the women had thongs or close to it. All ages too, there was a large group of college age girls, a few moms, a couple preggo moms (which I enjoyed a lot) and even a few matures, which surprised me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lilconor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2024, 05:34 PM

Thanked 1,268 Times in 161 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilconor View Post
Just got back from a week at the beach, probably 50% of the women had thongs or close to it. All ages too, there was a large group of college age girls, a few moms, a couple preggo moms (which I enjoyed a lot) and even a few matures, which surprised me.
There's obviously nothing better than a true hottie in a thong, but I love seeing normal asses flopping about.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2024, 03:32 PM

Having just spent two different trips to the beach this summer, one in San Diego and one in Florida, I’d say the number of thongs is around 80%. Nearly every woman under 40 has their buns out, and probably half of women 40-60. I saw a mother with two daughters. She must’ve been 60 and the daughters in their thirties because they had kids too. All three ladies wearing thongs.

It’s so common these days but for those of us who grew up with it not being the norm it’s quite a lovely trend.

My wife does not wear a thong. She wears cheeky bottoms that ride halfway up her cheeks. She always has. Twenty years ago, she was one of the more risqué ladies at the beach, now she’s one of the more covered. She says it’s just a comfort thing not a modesty thing. She’s gone to the nude beach before no problem but at a regular beach she just prefers the feel of cheeky bottoms as opposed to the thong wedgie.

The combination of social media and this trend has allowed me to see the butts of many women I know. Former coworkers, friends girlfriends, wife’s friends, etc… nearly all wear these and feel the need to share on instagram. I’m not complaining.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tttb82 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2024, 03:51 AM

In South America, most women wear very cheeky bikinis. I think to percentage is around 80% or even higher. If you ask about it 15 or 20 years ago, it was almost restricted to young, sexy women, and the percentage was lower. Now, you can see a lot of mature women using thongs at the beach and bodies of all shapes and sizes displaying most of their cheeks. Another thing that seems to be becoming more and more common is that kind of one-piece swimsuit with very small coverage of the butt. So hot to see a woman wearing this at the beach.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChrSld For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2024, 04:26 AM

Thanked 10,653 Times in 532 Posts
Default Funny observation

In another thread I’ve mentioned a neighbor a couple houses away has a pool so many times I’ve seen the wife in her bikini. In the pool, doing yard work and such. A new development this summer has been her 18 year old daughter. When parents are home the daughter has a full coverage bikini bottom. When the parents aren’t home she has worn thongs. Not all the time but quite often.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2024, 06:01 PM

Default Thong exposure

My wife has got three thong / cheeky bikinis.

One is more of a traditional thong: it's well fitted with plenty of coverage at the front, but tiny and crack hugging at the back, so there's not an inch of her cheeks that aren't on display.

The other two are tie string bikinis with adjustable front and back panels. They look best tied high with the panels pulled in tight, particularly at the front where the sides of her vulva can be seen at the most extreme.

But often my wife wears the stings loose and low, mistakenly thinking that wearing them too tight causes a muffin top. What it actually does is let the panels become slack, so I and anyone nearby regularly get to see, when she bends forwards slightly, a side on view of her gorgeous smooth pussy.

When she is lying on her front and chooses not to wedge the back panel up her crack, it moves about and is small and loose enough to partially expose her asshole depending on how she positions herself.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2024, 05:29 PM

Default Thong wearer

My wife is 27 and has converted to wearing thongs on the beach since it has become the norm, especially for her age group. Her mom is 49 with two younger kids, 14 and 9 and she also wears very cheeky bikini bottoms and my wife and I have a young kid and she will wear her thong bikinis around them. I love this new trend and I feel they will get smaller and smaller. And I’m sure others enjoy seeing a mom chase her kids around with their ass cheeks out.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MyCluelessWife For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 01:16 PM

My wife is a big fan of the beach so we go several times during the summer. Fifteen years ago I’d say you might see one out of every fifty ladies wearing a thong. Now it’s damn near every one has their full ass showing. I suppose for young men this is just the norm but for us older guys, it’s quite the treat.

My wife was slow to conform but over the last couple years she has begun wearing them. She has a great ass for 42 so I’m happy for her to show it off. I love catching guys at the beach or pool taking a glance at her.

My good friend has a much younger sister. We are all early 40s and his sister is 27. She joined us for a beach day recently and her bikini bottoms were practically non existent. Very high at the hips so the crotch was very narrow. It was all I could do to not stare.

Wondering if in 20 years maybe toplessness will be more prevalent in the states. One can hope
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gvo888 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gvo888 View Post
My wife was slow to conform but over the last couple years she has begun wearing them. She has a great ass for 42 so I’m happy for her to show it off. I love catching guys at the beach or pool taking a glance at her.

My good friend has a much younger sister. We are all early 40s and his sister is 27. She joined us for a beach day recently and her bikini bottoms were practically non existent. Very high at the hips so the crotch was very narrow. It was all I could do to not stare.
Nice to see crotches getting narrower, let's hope that continues.

Could you describe your wife's less revealing thong?
Old Today, 06:06 PM

She doesn’t consider them thongs but they ride up her rear revealing her entire ass crack and cheeks. I guess the part at the top is just a bit bigger than say a g-string.

Tags
ass, beach, bikini, exhibitionist, thong

Free Videos - Updated Daily
WWW XXX Video0142

3m:45s

01-05-2014
Periscope Princess

7m:14s

12-17-2021
hhz 9

1m:31s

07-16-2017