uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM

Thanked 66,998 Times in 2,569 Posts

Another of the realtors at Sue's agency, who came down to my place, very much on the sly, to have some professional pictures taken (which she got), but that evolved into a glamour shoot, into her popping her tits out on a long elevator ride, to me holding those marvelous fun bags, and to fucking her on the ride up to the room. She never knew she liked anal, wouldn't even let her hubby try, but then she found she liked my finger back there as we fucked in doggy position, asked me to "put it in my butt", and discovered the intensity of an anal orgasm, and wanted more.
Attached Thumbnails
(2).jpg   (5).jpg  

(21).jpg   (27).jpg  

(29).jpg   (13).jpg  

(14).jpg   (18).jpg  

(16).jpg   (7).jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 01:00 PM

One weekend, Sue called me and told me that I should take my vitamins, as she had a surprise for me. Given the number of her realtor colleagues I had photographed and fucked, or just fucked, I figured it was more of repayment for the massive 14 guys gang bang I had organized for her. In any casee, I fugured surprises from her were likely to be good.

I arrived at the beach house, mid day Friday, saw a note, come to where we met on the beach. So I changed into my running shorts, and set out on the beach. I took a circitious route, so I had covered about 7 miles by the time I got to Sue's place on the beach, not too far from my beach house. As I approached, I could see that she was with another blonde headed lady, as I got closer I could see that it was a younger (than Sue's 30) lady. The younger lady was sitting astride Sue, rubbing oil on her, and had the same look, slim, blonde, nice tits. I ran up to them, and as I would with any naked lady on the beach, said "looking good". About that time the other lady was rubbing oil on Sue's butt cheeks, and appeared to be reaching between her legs. Certainly, Sue's back was arching, in a way that I know signaled an impending orgasm. The younger woman stopped, startled a bit, but sue said, "Cindy, don't you dare stop. This is Heinze, the guy I told you about, you will meet him soon, but finish me first". I watched with pleasure as Cindy resumed rubbing, being more obvious about reaching between Sue's legs, clearly putting 2 fingers in her pussy and her thumb in Sue's butt, which caused Sue to cum, very noisely. My cock was standing fully up, making a tent in my shorts, wondering who Cindy was, but figuring younger sister, who Sue had told me was the "wild one in the family" Obviously a very close family.

As Sue recovered, she said, "Cindy, meet Heinze, he's a guy I've been dating. Heinze, take you stupid running shorts off, and let Cindy see your cock. Cindy, it's a great cock, it's the perfect size, and thet head hits me at all the right places, and he and I share with a lot of our friends, so the last couuple of months I've been very well fucked. And I want to share him with you". I dropped my shorts, my cock popped out, nearly looking up at my face. I said, "NIce to meet you Cindy, you are indeed looking good, do you like cock as much as your sister? Well, Cindy just said "hi", and rose up and took my cock into her mouth". Sue, got up from her prone position, and joined the welcome blow job.

Here's some pictures of them, to give you a sense of the delight I was feeling.
Attached Thumbnails
Sue and sister 2 blondes give bj.jpg   Sue sister gets eaten.jpg  

Sue sister sucking.jpg   Sue sister ready to blow.jpg  

Sue sister hand job.jpg   Sue sister dildo.jpg  

Old Today, 04:10 PM

So, double headed blow job, and I never really met Cindy. Thanks to Sue knowing that my cock recovered quickly, they each got the main force of a load down their throats, and I got to watch them finger each other. There were beginning to be a few people off in the distance, so we retired to my beach house, only a 10 minute walk. Walking with my arms over their shoulders, letting my fingers pinch nipples, I was hard again by the time we got back to the beach house.

Sue said "Heine, honey, it's been a long week, and I need a cock in me real bad. But, Cindy actually preferrs anal to pussy fucking, so right now, you have to fuck both of us in the butt." Now, I like anal, although I prefer pussy, and Sue actually preferrs pussy fucking, but she likes anal too. So, I said, you two lick each other a bit, let me get excited and really hard and your butts will get a good workout. Cindy, Sue rarely needs much lube, although the soap in the shower is good. How much do you need?" "Heinze, you touch my pussy with your finger once, and I'm dripping, I never need lube for anal, even for a guy with a big head like yours. Sue told me that you've made her squirt a couple of times. Well, I'm the original squirt queen.

So, we needed to wash off the sand anyway, so we went to the shower, got naked, I fingered both as I alternated kissing nipples, soaped them both up, including a soapy finger deep in both butts. Cindy leaned up agains the side of the shower and said, show me how you fuck Sue's ass, but don't cum, then you can have mine, then you can alteernate fucking both of us in the butt. But, I'll warn you, I get really loud with a cock in my backside, and I can cum and cum and cum that way.

Heres some pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Sue sisteer pussy.jpg   Sue bottoms up.jpg  

Sue ream my rectum.jpg   Sue sister my butt needs filling.jpg  

Sue standing butt sex.jpg   Sue sister sucking.jpg  

Sue sister strip.jpg  
Attached Images

Free Videos - Updated Daily
WWW XXX Video0142

3m:45s

01-05-2014
Periscope Princess