Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2024, 10:42 AM

Default Sharing my beautiful wife with some younger guys

Sharing my beautiful wife with some younger guys

Olsa and I attended an indoor music festival in Raleigh at a huge resort. While we had no huge plans for threesome sex or anything outside of her and I, a few things occurred that brought an unplanned night of craziness.

At this resort, there were a few different events occurring. We were there specifically for the folk music event, but there was also a college athletic convention with young athletes from all over the US in attendance. The facilities and restaurants were packed at any given time.

We started mingling at 11am, watching the stage shows and then venturing to various jam sessions around the resort, we had a very eventful day and at about 10pm, we decided to cap the night with drinks from one of the hotel lounges. She quickly changed into something more comfortable, a loose fit red dress that makes her shine over all the rest. She is the most beautiful woman on the planet, but when she puts that dress on, you can immediately see her glow. She is so gorgeous!

We walk to the lounge closest to our room and it is nearly packed to capacity. I thought maybe we should go to another but an employee confirmed that every lounge in the hotel was just as crowded. It was loud and filled with a few people from the festival and several young guys from this athletic convention. I didn’t think we would be able to sit so we walked toward the bar to try and order some drinks.

As I’m speaking loudly with the bartender, some young guys seated at the bar immediately take up conversation with her. After ordering I notice they have re arranged and made us some seats available, which was nice 😊. After sitting down I realized that she was immediately very popular with these young guys as they are offering to buy her drinks and talking in her ear over the noise in the place, I could barely hear anything and sometimes couldn’t hear at all what they were talking about, but I heard her tell the group of guys that we were attending this music festival.

After a few minutes into this crowded place, I notice that she has three glasses of wine in front of her, one that I ordered and then two more as courtesy from the two young guys next to her. They didn’t waste any time. Considering that we had been periodically having drinks since before noon, it wouldn’t take long for her to either turn them down or be extremely drunk.

I had to use the restroom, and when I returned, my seat was taken and she had a young guy on either side of her, both of them with their heads positioned closely to hers as they talked and laughed, I couldn’t immediately hear anything they said over the noise. I thought she would be exhausted by now, but I suppose the adrenaline from being so popular with the young guys had her smiling and looking amazing.

One of the young guys, Jason, stood up and offered my seat back which I took. Then I noticed that the other guy, Chad had his hand firmly on the inside of her thigh, and after those drinks, I’m not sure if she was excited or didn’t even notice. Jason stood behind the stool pressed against her back from behind.

Both of these guys were college hockey players from Wisconsin, and just like everyone else in the bar, were obviously making the most of their time away from home. They were stuck to her like glue though and I can see exactly why. I see it now, and I know I would have seen it at their age.

Around midnight she asked if I was ready to go back to the room and I agreed. We said goodbye to her new friends and we left the lounge. It was a relief to get out of all that noise. She carried her her shoes and phone in her hand and walked quickly down the corridor, not nearly as drunk as I thought she’d be after being treated to all those drinks. I was feeling very buzzed. She was smiling hysterically almost and I asked about what all they talked about since I couldn’t make out every part of the conversations. She said “oh those guys were very flirty, and they asked us to come to their room” as she laughed.

We get into the room and I begin to unwind and I jokingly said “would you want to go to their room? What do they want to do?” She laughed and said “oh no, I think they want to have sex!” “They want you to have sex with both of them?” She said “well, they are in the same room so I suppose” as she continued to smile. I simply asked even though I knew the answer “do they turn you on?” Her face became more serious and said “yes they do.” I felt a lump in my throat, it’s one of those moments where a simple question and answer become so intense!

“What room are they in?” I asked. She quickly told me they were in 321. We were in room 421, directly upstairs from them. I half jokingly said “I will call the room and ask them to come here.” She said “sure, call them!” It was clear this point that she was super excited by these guys and it’s difficult to say what sorts of things were going through her mind, but certainly some very hot thoughts!

I called the room, and spoke with Chad and said that Olsa would like them to come to them both to come to the room for a drink before we call it a night. Chad quickly said “we’ll be right down!” And like clock work, 3 minutes later there was a knock on the door. She cupped her hands over her cheeks and smiled again, nervous and excited. I opened the door and welcomed them in. Oksa hugged them both as they walked in. I offered them to sit on the sofa while I poured some shots of red stag. At the coffee table.

It didn’t take long for things to happen, these guys obviously had a few drinks, loud and excited. As I poured the drinks, I saw chads hand on Olsa’s leg, he rubbed the back of her leg clear up to her ass under her dress and stroked it while she stood next to him. She loved it, and obviously it was welcomed. He never stopped as he took the shot of red stag with his other hand, and then said “damn you are so hott!”

I walked over and kissed her to make sure these guys knew she was mine, in case they forgot. The kiss was deep and I could certainly feel her excitement in it, and then even more. I felt her belt out a sound and her body jerk, and then I realized that Chad was rubbing her clit through her panties, I kept kissing her as she put her arm around my neck and leaned into me. This whole time, Jason watched and smiled from the couch.

It became intense and Chad became more deliberate, though I’m not exactly sure when he put his fingers inside of her. She loved it and I could feel an excited shake as she held on to me tighter. We made out like crazy until Jason stood up and walked behind her. He pressed himself into her back, and began to pull the shoulder of her dress down to kiss her neck. She was getting very much attention and I could hear her moan with excitement. I was so hard and she helped matters by grabbing my cock through my pants.

Chad was getting into the finger play with intensity and said “you are so wet baby. There’s something so hot when you hear a guy less than half her age, call her baby as he’s feeling her excitement by the ounce. At this point, Jason had her dress pulled up and was grinding himself into her ass from behind. I said “baby, let’s get this dress off!” They all took a second from her while I helped pull in off of her and throw it on the floor, followed quickly by her bra and panties. She was so sexy, and so damn horny now. She was ready for all of it.

Both of these young guys were all over her, and obviously super horny. Chad was the vocal one and as we re-took our positions after her getting undressed he said “mmmm do you like to suck cock?” While she was kissing me she murmured a “mmmmhmmmm” as in “oh yes I do.” Chad stood up and first removed his shirt and this was Jason’s que also. While these guys undressed I undressed also, staying close to her. We all revealed our cocks and she was so excited, three cocks all super hard for her!

She kissed me deep and eventually had each of their cocks in her hands. Jason was playing with her and had a hand full when I could tell her was encouraging her to go to her knees, which she squatted, spreading those legs and being so sexy. She took chads cock in her mouth and made a “mmmmmmm” sound when first taking it, never letting go of Jason’s cock. I saw this as a great opportunity to lay on the floor and scoot my face underneath her, it drives me crazy to taste her, and damn it’s super exciting when she is so wet. Ahe lowered herself on to me, placing her knees on the floor and thighs tight around my ears as she rode my face. I sucked and licked her clit and I could just feel her insides tremble, the excitement of my tongue and sucking two young cocks at the same time.

Chad was a dirty talker, sometimes maybe over the top a little. I could see what was going on and having her thighs over my ears, sometimes I couldn’t hear either. He did compliment her that she is great at sucking cock and would tell her to look at him. Jason didn’t say much but I couldn’t hear his moans as well as she took turns sucking them both.

I felt an orgasm coming when she stopped sucking and began to ride my face with much more intensity. I could feel the pressure on my lips, in front of my teeth as she fucked my face until she had an orgasm. She yelped “oh my god!!!!” And breathed hard as she relieved the pressure from my face after she came like crazy. She quickly stood up to catch her breath and Chad was quick to ask “are you ready to fuck now baby?” She said “yes I am!”

Before I could get off of the floor, they had moved to the bed where Chad laid down and Olsa got on top of him. When she got his cock inside of her, I couldn’t hear them both moan. Chad said “damn you are so wet!” Jason and I watched momentarily while she began to ride him and he did a reverse push up and began fucking her hard from underneath. Her amazing ass pointed right at me, I couldn’t help myself. I walked up and looked at him over her shoulder and said “I’m going to put my tongue in her ass!” As for him not to be surprised. He said absolutely. So I spread her cheeks apart and licked her like crazy, at times sticking my tongue as deeply as possible inside of her while Chad pounded her from underneath. I could feel every ounce of excitement from her, and myself. It turns me on like crazy to lick her ass like this. Mmmmm!

When I raise my head, I can see Jason sitting on the couch watching and jerking off, very obviously excited. I wanted to put my cock in her ass, but didn’t have any lube immediately available so I decided to try and squeeze my cock inside of her, along with his. It took some trying at first but then I got the position correct, I was able to slide it right in. She screamed “oh yes yes yes! As it slid in and made everything so tight. I fucked her like crazy and I knew it felt amazing being inside of her. Her pussy was so wet which is the only way possible that both cocks could squeeze inside of her.

I was looking down at that sweet body, from her hair down to her ass and seeing the arch in her back, which along with her moans was a true sign that she was on cloud nine! She had her head restont on Chad’s chest and shoulder and I could tell she was licking him at the same time. Chad said “oh baby you feel sooo good!” And I agree, she feels amazing!

After this we sat back for a second and caught our breath. She smiled at me, with a devious smile and asked me “do you know what I want to try?” She was referring to a fantasy we had both talked about but wasn’t sure we would ever go through with. I said “yes I do!” I explained to Chad that her and I would 69, and he should fuck her really good from behind while I’m sucking her clit. He said “oh damn really?” I said “yes!” He said absolutely he would with a super devious grin.

One of my favorite places of many favorites to be, watching her lower herself on top of me and feel that initial wetness of her lips press my face, mmmmm and it excites the hell out of me to taste her. Almost immediately I can see Chad follow behind her and his cock trading her cheeks while he starts to maneuver it . I’d thought about this a million times, but you never truly realize how close it is until you are there. I latch on to her clit with some suction and using my tongue to massage it and I felt her reaction. I felt it even more as his cock slid inside of her. And damn it was intense. He did just as planned and didn’t take long before he was fucking her hard while she was on my face. She sucked me but not consistently, she would pause when the intensity was too much for her to focus. I had both arms wrapped around her thighs to keep her from moving across the bed and sleep me ever lost contact with her clit. It didn’t take her long to grind it in my face and to her and feel her get all excited as she orgasmed from that combination!

I could feel my face being soaked, between her being so wet and from his precum mixed together. He briefly pulled his cock out and she rode my tongue, and this absolutely drives her crazy. I could feel her hips rotate as she made it possible for my tongue to be deep inside and taste what’s going on in there. After a minute of this he was prepared to stick it back in and I took my position, sucking her clit once again. He fucked her even more intense this time and she could tell it to. I sucked her intensely while they both moaned with pleasure. I was a mess!

Chad said “ can I cum inside of you baby?” While never slowing down. She said “ yes yes, I want you to cum inside of me!” He continued to fuck her in thrusts that slowed but became more intense. You could feel the excitement all the way around, from her, from him and me. I could feel the thrust get deeper and stay inside her, and I couldn’t see at the time but later she told me he tugged at her hair as he said “ughhhhhh” and shot his load of cum inside her, while I kept the pressure and suction on her clit the entire time. He was super deep inside her and stayed there for what felt like a minute. He was breathing hard as he pulled his cock out and I felt some drops immediately. She was moaning and leaned back on to my face and began to rotate her hips. I put my tongue as deep inside of her as I could to “clean her out.” It was so intense and that may have turned her on just as much as all the fucking. She moaned and rode my face and I did my best to keep up and swallow all of his cum from her pussy. It was so intense and it was clear she wanted to make sure I got every drop.

As she raised herself off of me I saw her look with a nervous grin but so excited at the same time. Her eyes said that it excited the hell out of her, but at the same time she was hoping that I wasn’t humiliated by it. She turned and immediately kissed me deep and we made out for the best minute or so. Looking at Chad, he stood in disbelief with his mouth open, and he couldn’t believe what had just occurred. “Holy Fuck! That was crazy!” He said. Jason still on the couch stroking harder and also in disbelief.

She went to grab me a towel to wipe my face and then immediately stroked and sucked my cock. After a moment, she mounted me and began to ride. And damn she felt amazing. Especially knowing I had just cleaned her pussy out, it made it that much hotter. She was in a sexual groove that was undeniably hot with an intensity that was unstoppable. With Jason still on the couch stroking, she looked at him and said “get over here!” As she motioned for him to get on the bed. He quickly did as she instructed and stood over my face so she could suck his cock. I can’t explain amazing she does that, and when she does that I can feel her tighten around my cock and it’s so damn amazing.

Feeling her rock back and forth on top of me and looking up to watch her give an amazing blowjob excited me beyond anything. Gahhhhh! I found her clit with my thumb and rubbed it while she sucked his cock without fail. It put me over the top and I came inside of her so hard. It felt as if it was like a bolt of lightning. I felt myself get lightheaded as I do when she makes me cum so good. She took Jason’s cock out of her mouth and gave me the sexiest smile,,,but she was not done.

When I got up from the bed, Olsa laid down and said to Jason “come here!” In a super direct way while using her finger to motion him. He got on top of her missionary style, spreading her legs. It was so damn sexy. What had me concerned at this point was that Chad was filming with his phone, and I couldn’t bring myself to stop him. Jason fucked her with my cum still inside of her and it sounded so sloppy and wet. She looked over at Chad and I and smiled with the sexiest eyes.

They fucked for better than 10 minutes. It was so hot and so intense to see her just like this. She was so engaged and fucked consistently for better than an hour, and it was amazing. As Jason was breathing hard and obviously about to cum, he motioned for Chad to come over and said “get over here!” He was wanting Chad to film closer. He pulled his cock out and shot a massive load of cum up her stomach, on hear breast and some even on her chin. He kept saying “fuck! Look at that!” As Chad filmed closely.

Chad looked absolutely as if he could do another round, but we said that we’d better call it a night. They both were disappointed and said they were leaving the following day. We agreed that maybe we could meet sometime in the future. As they left, I noticed that our bed was unsleepable, it was soaked through the majority of it from everything that happened. After all this, we would sleep on the pullout bed. And after a long shower together, that’s exactly what we did. She had the night of her life and I held her so close and told her how beautiful she is, and how much I love her.

We spent the morning having coffee while I rubbed her legs and talked about the events of the night before. She said that was completely crazy! And I agreed it absolutely was crazy, but I’m not opposed to trying again, as long as it’s right! Her eyes were wide and a smile so sweet.

As the day turned to afternoon, we were scheduled to play a duet set on stage at this music festival. Like I said at the beginning, we’ve been really good about separating our activities and this was a one time thing, a decision made after several drinks and late. It did seem to good to pass up. But nevertheless, the show must go on.

There we were standing on stage and introducing ourselves to the audience. In our conservative wholesome manner we explained the kind of songs and music we perform to a wholesome conservative crowd. And then looking down in the front row, there was Chad and Jason. Knowing what happened just the night before, it made for a very interesting show………
The Following User Says Thank You to Sveet For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s

06-25-2019
BOWA SOLO HC LLR 0098