uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2024, 04:25 PM

Thanked 66,854 Times in 2,563 Posts

The mother (Helen) tightened her hold on my cock, gave it an experimental jerk, and popped in into her mouth. Clearly she had sucked a few cocks in her life, and she got a firm hold with her lips, didn't use her teeth, and had plenty of saliva. She only sucked on the head, not being really good in the deep throat department, but all in all she was a good cock sucker. Only a minute later, the daughter, Amy, said "give me some of that", bent down, and with mom still holding on, took me in her mouth. Her hubby may have had a smallish cock, but she took all of me down in one Swollow, and bobbed up and down like she was an old hand (throat) at this. Me, well I enjoyed the process, all the while keeping my head on a swivel to make sure we weren't observed. In the meantime, both ladies had dropped a hand to their pussies, and were gently rubbing their clits.
They switched back and forth a few times, both obviously gettng more into it, and each of their pussies beginning to make squishing sounds. I said, "I hope you ladies are ready, I'm going to cum in a moment, and I can't wait to get back to my house and give your pussies a better workout than your fingers are doing. Anyone up for some serious fucking, of your pussies, and maybe your bums. With that, my first spurt arrived, in Amys mouth. I quicky pullout, turned and put me cock, just errupting with it's third spurt, into Hellen's mouth, the 2nd sort of went on both of their chests. I finished spurting in Helen, then bent down and sucked cum off Helens tits, kissed Amy, sucked cum off Amys tits, and kissed Helen.
So, ladies, lets take your car to my place, grab a shower, and start some serious fucking.
To be continued
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2024, 02:48 PM

We got packed up, in their car, and off to my beach house in 10 min. I sat in the back, my arms d****d over the seat so I could expose and fondle both sets of tits. The seemed to like having their nipples tweaked.
One we got to my place, we moved quickly through the house, losing clothes, and we soon in the shower, completely nude, soaping each other up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2024, 05:50 PM

I was kissing Helen, with on hand holding her up against me. Amy's butt was to me. My left hand in her fur, my fingers rubbing her clit. I pushed my cock up against her bottom, and she reached back to guide the head of my cock into her opening. I slid in, slowly but smoothly. She said "that's so big. I haven't had anything that big on me in a while, oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck me harder. Get it in as deep as you cam, oh fuck, oh fuck...and so on until is was just guck me, fuck me. I could feel her spasm on my cock just I released my cum into her. In the interim, I was still kidding Helen, the tip of my middle finger teasing her butt hole.

As we recovered, I turned off the shower, saying "let's go to the bed. Helen needs to cum. I led them by the hand. Into the bedroom, pushing Helen down on her back as Amy curled up beside me. I buried my face in Helen's blonde muff, saying are you ready for a big, hard cock in you?" "Oh yes. Laddies, do me hard, zi haven't had a Willie up my scooter for 2 years. And it's been nearly 30 years since any but hubbies Willie. But, I want it all, mouth, cooter and arsenal, where hubby never went. And that's exactly how it went, I picked her until she came, zi filled her cooter with the hardest, biggest cock she'd had to 2 orgasms, one missionary, one with her riding me. Then, zi turned her doggy style, probed her ass, then slid my cock up her bum. It took her a couple of minute to adjust, then she started howling for the next 10 minutes until zi came in her butt.

While doing her, I kept kissing and touching Amy's body. She was watching, eyes wide, as I fucked Helen ass, saying "oh yeah, I want that in my ass too"
Old 09-07-2024, 06:58 PM

We cuddled up, for a bit, giving me time to recover. Turns out that although Helen had had a happy marriage, like he daughter, she had fucked around a bit, including a MDM thing with a pair of brothers that often involved double penetrations. Amy had several, a dozen, lovers before marriage and was sort if the blow job queen at university. Neither had done another woman, and it didn't look like I was going to see any mother daughter lez stuff, but I wasn't complaining.

Eventually, I got hard again, and enjoyed another double headed blow job until my cock was standing fully upright again. I got Amy on her hands and knees, and eased into her pussy
As zi fucker her, her butthole began to fink, so I inserted my thumb, until it was fully up her bum, she was her usual noisy self, oh fuck, oh god, fuck me, oh shit. She came twice, then, without resting I pulled out of her pusdy, began easing into her bottom, and she went absolutely crazy, cumming continuously, until she passed out. I think she liked anal.

We let her sleep, I had a long slow f7ck with Helen, until zOcame again. We both had a nap. When I woke, they had gone, leaving a nuce note, saying they wanted to get together again, and would I help them to fuck each other. Alas, it never happened, so hopefully they will come back next year.

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Desi Tamil Arab 54

3m:27s

08-20-2013
SpyShower

4m:13s

07-10-2022
478d14ce681e5

2m:35s

04-04-2009
casting split001