Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2024, 06:36 PM

Thanked 1,119 Times in 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagetravel05 View Post
In all the trips I've made to any of the German spas, it has easily been 90%+ of the women were completely shaved bare. On this trip though, it was the complete opposite - 90%+ had some amount of bush, anywhere from a patch/landing strip to full on natural.

I'm looking forward to another trip soon because, any data set needs to be confirmed and correlated of course! I'm curious what other's observations have been recently as well as theories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barnyb View Post
The shaven look is more prevalent in the spring, summer and autumn. During winter some ladies let it grow out as being seen naked is not necessarily on the schedule.

The other factor is that with backpackers and travellers it is not always easy to shave fully when you are staying in hostels etc. The showers can be on a timer or shared, so you don't have time to shave beyond the legs.

Hence the ratio to shaved/unshaved differs as per the season.
Any updates from the European spas? I can report no significant difference on European nude beach i.e. mostly shaved.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2024, 07:00 AM

Thanked 17,773 Times in 1,140 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearoak View Post
-Crack one out before you go
-Play it cool
-Showers are the best place to see nudity
-Keep hydrated
-Go with your wife / girlfriend: you blend in more and may get an extra kick from seeing her naked and / or seeing others admiring her
-Remember what you've seen and hopefully be comfortable sharing experiences
Quoting an old post, but I 100% agree with ALL points here!
Oh, and don't be a perv by following girls/women around. Walk opposite directions, glance around but don't make it too obvious.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2024, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321atilol View Post
At Vab or other saunas, is the water murky enough so you can sit at the entrance to the pool/tub with a boner? I get hard really easily in these places, is it possible to get hard without being spotted/anyone touch their dick subtly while watching the girls?
NO ITS NOT!

This thread has gone over the fence if you ask me, just act natural and go with the flow, go to the actual saunas, its a fun place and so many single women are there or at a nudist beach not just for exhibitionism but also meeting a sexual partner(this ofcourse is dependant on many factors, your approach, look, fitness, character and her willingness ofc). But for gods sake dont ruin it for other single men. dont go from one sauna to the other, dont wack off, dont stare with a horny gaze. wack off before going there.

peace and have a great nudist summer.

Last edited by saunaguy; 06-24-2024 at 07:36 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to saunaguy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2024, 08:03 AM

Every winter I go to a sauna once a week. So, I have seen a lot of “usual” sauna nudity. Some girls are shy and covered all the time, some are not shy at all, time to time you meet exhibitionist... But during one of the visits, I have seen something what was quite different.

Few years ago, I went to a sauna world with several saunas and started in one quite small, just for a few people. Although it is quite dark in most of the saunas, this one is well lit. There is also a glass door, so you can see in from the corridor. These are probably the reasons, why in this sauna, most of the girls are covered. Sometimes topless, but rarely fully nude.

I went in. The sauna was really small and narrow. There were just two levels of benches on the left, two levels of benches on the right and only about 1 meter space between them. Benches only slightly longer than for one lying person. And there were four people in already. Two guys sitting on the right top bench and two young people lying on the left: A guy on the top bench, a girl on the bottom bench. Probably a couple. Both of them properly wrapped in plain white bedsheets. There was room for me on the right top bench, so I sat there.

I have just started enjoying the heat, when the guy from the couple whispered to the girl something, probably that it is too hot for him and that he would like to go. She said that it is too early for her, so she will stay a little longer. And he said OK and left sauna. We could hear, he was showering outside and then probably went somewhere. After a while, the girl sat and looked outside though the glass door. But it was quite strange. It was like she was playing pantomime. Like she was an actress acting like looking behind a corner, which was not real, so she made it very obvious. It was quite strange, so I also looked outside and nobody was there, her boyfriend already left.

Then the girl got up, unwrapped herself from the bedsheet, laid it on the lower bench and lay down on it, completely naked on her back. She put her hands behind her head closed her eyes and inhaled and exhaled deeply. It was like: My boyfriend left, so finally, I can enjoy it.

So, she was lying like this in well-lit sauna, in front of us three guys, naked on her back, hands behind her head, legs slightly apart. She was in her twenties, brown long hair, definitely doing some sport, athletic type of body, B-cups, rather smaller areolas, prominent nipples, completely shaved. Nothing left for imagination.

Unfortunately, the show did not last long. It was obvious she had spent some time inside already, she was sweating a lot, so she left quite soon.

I was just wondering if she was an exhibitionist or just wanted to enjoy heat in sauna, but had to wait until her prude boyfriend left. I met her later and it confirmed me that the first option was the right one. If anybody interested, I can describe the second encounter.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sam.77 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2024, 09:33 AM

Please say what country, Europe isn't one place.

The 'exhibitionist' lady probably wanted to tease her guy to get him hot. Many guys want nothing else than fuck their girl after everybody else stare at her
Old 06-25-2024, 04:31 AM

Thanked 1,640 Times in 111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.77 View Post
Every winter I go to a sauna once a week. So, I have seen a lot of “usual” sauna nudity. Some girls are shy and covered all the time, some are not shy at all, time to time you meet exhibitionist... But during one of the visits, I have seen something what was quite different.

Few years ago, I went to a sauna world with several saunas and started in one quite small, just for a few people. Although it is quite dark in most of the saunas, this one is well lit. There is also a glass door, so you can see in from the corridor. These are probably the reasons, why in this sauna, most of the girls are covered. Sometimes topless, but rarely fully nude.

I went in. The sauna was really small and narrow. There were just two levels of benches on the left, two levels of benches on the right and only about 1 meter space between them. Benches only slightly longer than for one lying person. And there were four people in already. Two guys sitting on the right top bench and two young people lying on the left: A guy on the top bench, a girl on the bottom bench. Probably a couple. Both of them properly wrapped in plain white bedsheets. There was room for me on the right top bench, so I sat there.

I have just started enjoying the heat, when the guy from the couple whispered to the girl something, probably that it is too hot for him and that he would like to go. She said that it is too early for her, so she will stay a little longer. And he said OK and left sauna. We could hear, he was showering outside and then probably went somewhere. After a while, the girl sat and looked outside though the glass door. But it was quite strange. It was like she was playing pantomime. Like she was an actress acting like looking behind a corner, which was not real, so she made it very obvious. It was quite strange, so I also looked outside and nobody was there, her boyfriend already left.

Then the girl got up, unwrapped herself from the bedsheet, laid it on the lower bench and lay down on it, completely naked on her back. She put her hands behind her head closed her eyes and inhaled and exhaled deeply. It was like: My boyfriend left, so finally, I can enjoy it.

So, she was lying like this in well-lit sauna, in front of us three guys, naked on her back, hands behind her head, legs slightly apart. She was in her twenties, brown long hair, definitely doing some sport, athletic type of body, B-cups, rather smaller areolas, prominent nipples, completely shaved. Nothing left for imagination.

Unfortunately, the show did not last long. It was obvious she had spent some time inside already, she was sweating a lot, so she left quite soon.

I was just wondering if she was an exhibitionist or just wanted to enjoy heat in sauna, but had to wait until her prude boyfriend left. I met her later and it confirmed me that the first option was the right one. If anybody interested, I can describe the second encounter.
Yes please continue
Old 06-25-2024, 05:01 AM

Thanked 5,556 Times in 293 Posts
Default Exhibitionist at heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.77 View Post

If you are a solid 7 or 8 girl, when you grow up you realise that all the guys look at you. You adjust your dress to attract more and more looks. Whilst you might complain about 'dirty old men' you actually get a lift out of the attention.

If you then go to a naked resort, you are fully aware that you are naked and guys will be attracted to you. You play the game of plausible deniability, but you are fully aware that all the eyes are on you. If you sit fully naked in front of 3 guys in a sauna, that is nothing but a full on exhibition. But remember you enjoy it and they enjoy it and your boyfriend gets a good time when back in the hotel room.
Old 06-25-2024, 07:19 AM

Quote:
If you are a solid 7 or 8 girl, when you grow up you realise that all the guys look at you. You adjust your dress to attract more and more looks. Whilst you might complain about 'dirty old men' you actually get a lift out of the attention.

If you then go to a naked resort, you are fully aware that you are naked and guys will be attracted to you. You play the game of plausible deniability, but you are fully aware that all the eyes are on you. If you sit fully naked in front of 3 guys in a sauna, that is nothing but a full on exhibition. But remember you enjoy it and they enjoy it and your boyfriend gets a good time when back in the hotel room.
I completely agree with the part “you are fully aware that all the eyes are on you”. But not with the exhibitionism part.

I am not sure where are you from, but we have sauna culture where nudity is compulsory in sauna. We do not have anything like public sauna where you can have swimsuit. No swimsuit allowed anywhere. (Quite a different from a nude resort or a nude beach. You can go to a clothed resort or a nude resort, clothed or nude beach. Depending on your preferences.) But when you want to go to a public sauna in my country, you must be nude. We do not have anything like “clothed” saunas.

People who are shy can be covered in towels or bedsheet, but not swimsuit. And I am not sure if you have ever tried, but being completely wrapped in a bedsheet in sauna is crazy. There is more than 100 °C in some saunas, the bedsheet becomes wet very fast, you are sweating a lot and it is quite awful. This is the reason, why many girls are naked. Not because they are exhibitionists. Exhibitionism is a desire or compulsion to expose oneself to strangers for sexual satisfaction. They are naked because being completely wrapped in sauna is awful. Of course, the girls are fully aware that all eyes are on them, but it is not sexually satisfying for them. They just deal with it.

This is the case of my girlfriend. She is naked in sauna, because being wrapped is very uncomfortable. She is fully aware that guys are looking at her. (And she understands it, she and also some of my female friends admitted that they are also checking naked guys.) But she is not exhibitionist, it is not sexually satisfying for her. She is just not shy and does not care. To arouse herself, she needs something else than exposure. On the other hand, she likes the fact, that it is exciting for me.

So: Not every girl, who is naked in front of guys is exhibitionist.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sam.77 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2024, 07:50 AM

Quote:
that is nothing but a full on exhibition.
Actually, if somebody still does not believe, even after my previous post, what about you? Is it exciting for you if somebody sees you naked? For me not. For me is exciting when I look at a naked girl. Not when somebody looks at me. I am naked in a sauna because it is more comfortable, not for sexual entertainment. I does not care if somebody sees me. And I don´t know why it should be different for girls.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sam.77 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2024, 01:48 PM

There is something many US folks don't understand.

European/German people can simply BE NUDE. Not to show anything, no to say anything and especially not because of you!

US folks are always DOING NUDE. Skinny dipping, WNBR, Nipple Free Day, Body Painting, whatever. Being naked always has to have some meaning. They can do nude, but can't be nude. Nudity is not a natural state for them. Only the hippies could be nude.

So don't go into a sauna trying to react to what folks are doing, it is not about you.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Tumblr 85

1m:32s

05-23-2015

3m:37s

04-11-2016
handjob 222

1m:23s

08-03-2013
Strip Fight 2

0m:55s