uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2024, 05:23 PM

Quote:
she would love hate being in this situation of being used and controlled this way by a guy she doesnt know or wouldnt normally be attracted to in a conventional sense but so wet and aroused by the stinging of her bottom and the wet tingle in her pussy
she would love hate and be reveling in embarrassed lust if it was to happen and her feeling his big black hands smacking her spoilt pampered bare arse while he told her how he was going to put her in her place and teach and show her what will happen to her when she flaunts and teases men from his community as he fucked her
and him making her take his black cock deep in her wet pussy while his belly slapped against her sore red bottom and his big black hands gripping her pampered spoilt white spanked married arse like he owned it lol
Attached Thumbnails
nasky (1).gif   IMG_8294 (1).gif  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ted roberts For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2024, 04:57 AM

five posted about this incident before but not in this thread im sure

here goes and apologies if you've read it before

but on the subject above heres one of the many incidents her wet pussy has gotten her into and shes ended up humiliatingly embarrassed for her,

but aroused and erect for me and hopefully entertained for you lol

this one was a bit different for her usual type of older guy ,yeah he was old about 76 at the time this happened but he wasn't strict bossy or domineering like the other old fellas had been ,dunno maybe it was a challenge for her or she was so c*nt drunk and just threw herself at him ,

i know she was always wet and ready to fuck after she had been teasing and exposing herself to him and those times were about the only time she didn't have a red sore smacked bum when we fucked ,so he must have got her so worked up that she lost control lol

okay so a couple of years into our stay on the holiday park we met this nice old fella about 75 he was,he was on his own every time we saw him and my wife asked him if he wanted to join her and her friends at their table ,there was usually 10 to 15 all owners and all gathered around a couple of the tall type of tables with stools ,turns out he lived about 5 miles from us at home no attachments ,amongst other things in his past

he looked good with a gun and he used to breed and race greyhounds with his much younger girlfriend so he was a bit on the shady side
as we would say "one of our own" lol

,anyway me and him got on great did loads of stuff together mucking about ducking and diving thieving and skiving with old cars ,car booting , nicking the oil from round the back of the local chippys to run his car on lol all sorts of ducking and diving dodgy stuff

we were a great team
so me being me and noticing he and my wife had taken a shine to each other, i tried to get him in on putting her in her place and smacking her bum for me , no luck at all he just didn't respond to my suggestions in that way ,so i left it not wanting to ruin our
friendship
we got pretty close with him ,my wife would hug and kiss him goodnight and i thought of him as a dad /big brother ,we had him over for Sunday dinner and went out for a drink and regularly met up in the closed season back at home ,
he used to stay over as he'd had a drink and sleep on the sofa downstairs

my wife used to go upstairs to get changed for bed ,which was usually one of my old vests that skimmed her arse and shows most of her tits through the arm holes ,she would come into the living room where me and the old fella were sitting on the sofa and she would go to the mirror opposite stand on her tip toes and bend forward and pretend to be engrossed in taking off her makeup ,other than a bit of lipstick and mascara she didn't wear any lol
this gave him a unobstructed view of her bare bum and fanny she would open her legs and wiggle as if she was concentrating ,but she says she was really trying to give him the best show and view of where she wanted his attention his fingers and his knob

after saying goodnight id leave them to it and go up to bed and wait for her to come up all turned on from exposing herself and teasing him and the kiss and cuddle they had had and her wiggling her bare bum at him before she came up to bed she always asked me if she was rude or naughty for doing this in front of him and
what would he think of her and about her for exposing herself to him ,we would fuck and id tell her she was doing a nice thing for him and he loved it

anyway this night it went down the same but she was ages down stairs and id fell asleep ,she woke me up and looked mortified i asked her what was wrong and she told me all the usual showing and teasing had gone on but when it came to kiss and cuddle time he had sat down and pulled her to sit on his knee as he kissed her he had one hand stroking her bare bum and one feeling her tits ,she said this got her super aroused and she squirmed and wriggled her bum so his fingers met her wet fanny and he slid a finger between her lips but didn't stick it up her fanny like she wanted him to , she felt for his knob which she said was hard and ready for action so she groped and squeezed it while she wriggled to try to get his finger up her fanny where she wanted it
she said she thought it was then he lost his nerve and she said his dick was softening so in frustration she said she told him she was sorry and it was all her fault and she deserved a smacked bum for being so sl*ty and naughty towards him and lay across his lap and opened her legs and begged him to slap her bum for her for being so naughty
she said he seemed shocked and said he couldn't it might wake me and the kids but next time they were alone he would do it if she still wanted him to ,at that she got up and thanked him and made him promise he would slap her bum as he said he would when they next had a chance and she then straddled his leg and they started kissing
and he held her close she said as soon as her fanny touched the rough material of his trousers and he pulled her towards him she knew she needed to cum
and while he kissed and fondled her she said she started at first to slide and rock her fanny on his leg and pushed back and raised her bum to give him easy access to her wet fanny she said he was feeling her bum and seemed surprised to feel her raise her bum so she started to feel his dick she said it felt so good to hold his dick while she rubbed her fanny on his leg and he stroked her bum hole and her fanny lips ,she said him touching her there made her lose control and she started to grind her clit on his leg and begged him to put his finger inside her ,which he did , then she asked him to put another finger in her ,and after a few finger fucks she cum while she was holding his dick and grinding her clit on his leg and he squeezed her tits and fingered her wet hole ,but as soon as she got off his leg she realized she had squirted and wet his trouser leg with her cum ,
she kissed him and said goodnight and ill see you in the morning wiggled her bare bum at him as she always did ,and left him ,she came in and told me about it her face a picture of embarrassed humiliation especially at the parts when she told me about throwing herself across his knee and begging for a spanking , admitting she had lifted her bum to encourage him to finger her and to beg him to stick his fingers in her when he didn't catch on and letting herself get so carried away that he saw her cum and felt it with his fingers as she wet his pants

when telling me about it , it struck her how out of control and submissive she had
been kissing our old mate and a quick tease and grope was fine and usual but to get so carried away as to feel his dick ,throw herself across his knee and beg him to spank her ,and then when he couldn't to beg him to finger fuck her while she rubbed her fanny on his leg until she cum and wet his pants with her cum and then just leave him down stairs with wet pants and a hard on to go tell her husband what she had just done and what a sl*tty prick teaser she had been and how would she be able to face him again after what she had done on his knee

i laughed and slid my knob into her wet fanny and slow fucked her and told her not to worry id make sure she made it up to him at some point lol

it was so cute to watch and listen to her confess to her dirty naughty sl*tty submissive behavior and hear her tell about how she threw herself at the oldest bloke we knew , our friend and how she had tried and so far failed to get him to give her the spanking she deserved for teasing his cock lol

her wet pussy that got her into so much trouble and wet micks pants lol
Attached Thumbnails
IMG20221030235923.jpg   IMG20221023235847.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ted roberts For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2024, 11:07 AM

Default spanking party road tested pussy

the reverend ,the guy in the videos i filmed of her being put in her place by him i posted was starting to do spanking parties in the north west last time i heard from him as he was trying to recruit my wife for one of his performers and wanted to road test her for the job lol lol
yeah she was full of it after the reverend showed her what it felt like to be under the control of a stranger and to have to surrender her self and her bottom and vagina to them to be exposed and humiliatingly spanked in front of her husband and have her pussy fingered and be made to cum on her spankers fingers and put what shed fantasized about for years into reality

so yeah my wife was seriously considering taking him up on his offer of doing his spanking parties ,and even went as far as meeting him at one of his record shops to go through the details lol
i think a these videos i found on her old phone pile might be from that meeting as i don't recognise the room and never seen the reverend s cock or him naked so hard to be sure lol
but he was a bugger for baby oil as evidenced by his him spanking her video and it makes a appearance as he slips his cock up her bum lol
it was unusual for her not to have told me in great detail all about her adventure or for me to have set them up for her lol

if i remember rightly at the time , she told me the shop was too busy and he just managed a quick spank and pulled her knickers down and slipped her the finger behind the counter while he served customers and spoke loudly how she would be spanked bare bottomed for any infractions at work well in earshot of his customers
so she said she decided to call back another day
context wise as best as i remember the rev was pretty business savvy and had 4 record shops and worked for a record company as a artist and repertoire man ,hence why he was wearing a toupee at the time he was dealing with my wife lol
and the prospect of making money and getting loads of fit birds to spank by doing spanking parties was a big attraction to him and as he lived in a quiet cheshire village he could choose his location for the parties from either there or the flats above his shops in the north west

so he thought my mrs would be perfect for either working in his shops or his side gig
the reverend always had a plan lol
and it nearly always involved cash and birds with bare spanked bums and wet fannies lol

what a guy lol
i found these videos thing is i'm not completely sure if its the "reverend" or if its the pub bloke she cleaned for doing the fucking on the other found videos from her old phones ,the picture quality and small screen make it hard to be sure
i swing from one to the other every time i watch it lol
ultimately i don't suppose it matters which one it is as she gets put in her place which in this instance was on the end of some strict old fellers cock lol

sorry for the poor quality as i had to record them screen to screen
they are better watched full screen for a slightly better picture
i love the way she responds to being on top of him with him holding her in place while he used her with the titties squashed against him the way his cock is penetrating her pussy and her wide open position

whether she knew he was filming it or not
is open to debate ,but she was certainly open to him and his cock lol ,
not to mention her bending over for him while taking his cock in her bumhole

i think affectionate surrender sums it up perfectly

she later told me when she went to see him at one of the shops he owned to discus the possibility of her working for him either in the shop or his parties

he had bared her bottom and fingered her behind the counter while serving customers and while telling her that any infractions or mistakes would be dealt with by a smacked bare bottom right here
on the shop floor in the presence of any customers who were in store at the time

all this was said loudly if front of several of mikes regular customers and probably for their benefit and their advanced knowledge lol

she said that and along with her panties being around her knees and being bare from the waist down that close to several strangers while mikes groping of her pussy and bum massively turned her on and along with the leers and instructions from a customer to give her a demonstration and smack her bare arse right here and now

so she'll know what to expect lol

which she said in her aroused state she would have been fine with and wish he had done

so i can see why she later responded to mikes dominant sexual demands and abandoned herself to his treatment of her

two of them are what i expected from them smacked bottom exposure and a fucked pussy and arse or so it seems from what i can make out

but the other one where she sits on his cock and pressed her titties on his chest and appears to kiss him while he fucks her was a bit of a shock

and a big turn on and a lovely view of her c*nt and arsehole spread and open to a other guys attention lol

i rationalise it by her pent up need for the treatment he has delivered her on his previous visits

that had built up a large amount of gratitude and affection towards him and she responded in kind

rewarding him with a loving fuck for giving her the treatment and no nonsense smacked bottom she wanted from the paper shop guy all those years ago
its either that or she wanted the job he offered her real bad lol

either way it was a great find and watch

i hope you enjoy it and look forward to your comments lol

its hard to tell which order the clips fall into but im guessing he cum inside her pussy but more probably her bum

whats your opinion

i cant post the videos direct but hopefully these links will work as a work around

https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/data...f39d3effc6.mp4

https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/data...fc47e429a3.mp4

https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/data...4515df015b.mp4

her bare bottom and wet pussy exposed and presented for you attention
Attached Thumbnails
IMG20221009235823.jpg   IMG20221015000509.jpg  

IMG20221012234232.jpg   IMG20221015000552.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ted roberts For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2024, 08:43 PM

Default how its done or should be done lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted roberts View Post
yeah been a bit since i last posted .but have a little time and thought id post about my wifes confession of teasing down the local car wash and her masturbation fantasies she has after it

about 4 years ago she confessed to teasing and taunting the migrants down at the local car wash and when they saw her dressed in cutoff shorts and a vest they would start blathering amongst themselves and nudge and stare at her

so she would bend over or kneel on the seat as if she was reaching for some unseen item and loved to arch her back and push it out so her bum and pussy are presented to them to their best advantage almost begging for a slapped arse and attention from their fingers and cocks
she did this to get a reaction ,wind them up and get a big sexual thrill for herself and hope they would react in the way described below

so with her with her at the disadvantage of a couple of brown guys who after being caught out flaunting herself and her rude behavior towards them they would tell her off and put her in her place and teach her how to behave around brown guys

her knowing these guys culturally have a different attitude towards women and how they should behave and how to treat them if they don't behave would wet her pussy and prompt her teasing and flaunting of her arse and thinly concealed pussy before them

and for her to imagine herself being outnumbered by them and in their control and her having her pants pulled down to to bare her arse ready for a spanking and have to surrender her white pampered married bum and pussy to some guys who have her at a disadvantage and are going to humiliate and take her down a peg or two
the humiliation she would feel submitting and surrendering her pampered spoiled white bottom and pussy in these circumstances and this situation to those who she considered "socially uncompatible " brown men would be overwhelming and very arousing for her to imagine being exposed to them and feel their rough hands spanking and being all over her spoiled pampered arse and pussy

and with the potential for them to record her humiliation and send it around their community and for her to be marked for future treatment by them having and viewing the recording of her humiliation would keep her in a state of uncertainty and arousal when seeing a brown guy
she would be thinking

did he or didn't he see her recordings did he know what she surrendered her self to and her sexual submission of her white married arse and pussy in their brown hands and to their brown cocks

is this guy one of those who saw her recordings and did he watch them subject her to a humiliating bare bottom spanking and then take advantage of her submission and enjoy her white wet married pussy

would this guy then also act on it and teach her a lesson and bare her spoiled white married bottom across his knee and turn it rosey red

and then take advantage of her wet pussy lol

she did this a few times and often came home with wet panties from teasing them but sadly no slapped arse with their red handprints across it to remind her whos the boss and how to behave lol
quoting my own post but found these clips and they show exactly what those migrant car washers should have done to my wifes naughty pampered arse and pussy for flaunting herself in front of them

they should have taken her to the staff room to have her pants and panties taken down and made her present her bare arse for a spanking and after kneel on a chair and display her pussy to be fucked and have her red freshly spanked arse slapped and strapped as shes fucked by migrant cock until she knows how to behave around men from their community

again the invaled file thing stops be posting direct but try these links
https://www.blacktowhite.net/data/vi...3d9dacfc1f.mp4

https://www.blacktowhite.net/data/vi...8b77a09e00.mp4

and my stuck up wife taking non migrant cock but being taken down a peg or two lol
Attached Thumbnails
IMG20221023235514.jpg   IMG20221015000552.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ted roberts For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2024, 07:00 AM

Default offer to spank her

MissMyWife said:
Disgraceful behavior from your wife Ted…
Send her over and I’ll spank her bare arse over my knee until she’s sopping wet.
I’ll ask her if she knows what she’s being punished for and see if she confesses…
Is she likely to confess to being a sl*t Ted?

you're so right it was
and i loved hearing about it lol

and yes she certainly deserves the treatment you're proposing
and id love to see that administered as well lol

but its highly doubtful she would admit or take responsibility for her teasing and flaunting

she would i suspect still fall back on the old tried and trusted with her plausible deniabilityat first she would say she didnt know she was doing it
and then "well they shouldn't be looking at her as they are paid to wash cars not gawp at customers"

and then would come "it was just a bit of fun "

and then it was a "treat for them "
and she would deny that it turned her on that she was flaunting her barely covered arse and pussy in front on a crowd of pussy hungry migrants
and they were making what she assumed were crude comment about her and what she deserved and they would do to her
or that she hoped they would act on her promiscuous behavior and bare her arse and give it the spanking it deserved lol

but when across your knee and getting the spanking she deserved and confronted by and recounting the details of her exhibitionistic behavior towards these men her wet pussy would tell a different story lol (y)

her arse bent over in panties that show a little more cheek than the cut offs she was wearing but about as much pussy
and theres always the chance of "accidental" exposure of her pussy or her titties
Attached Thumbnails
IMG20221014235848.jpg   IMG20221014235910.jpg  

IMG20221007235230.jpg   IMG20221023235331.jpg  

IMG20221011234438.jpg  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ted roberts For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Hidden Camera 3782

4m:48s

12-15-2017
WWW BJ Video0134

1m:27s

01-15-2014