Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2024, 09:05 PM

Thanked 2,531 Times in 340 Posts
Default Dont Want To Call Anyone Out... Perhaps The Moderators Should

Not sure if this is something I want to throw out or not but I have been thinking about it for a while, so here goes.

First off there are SO MANY great posts and threads, and everyone does their best I'm sure to contribute what they can and keep this great OCC site going strong. Also I get there is 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and dont want to step on anyone's toes or dictate to them what they should and should find hot. But.......

IMHO, there are some threads and some posts that seem to be WAAAAY missing the mark! For example a (made up) thread called "Over 40 but Still Smoking HOT"... should be women who are over 40 and have 'some' semblence of being hot. The thread isnt titled "Over 40"!!!! There are some posters who bombard some sites with tons of pics where I am struggling to see ANY sort of 'hotness' in these women (and I have a HUGE strike zone, as well as am VERY liberal in stretching my own boundaries, but c'mon man... some posts just shouldn't be there. Not sure how this would be policed.... but just I wanted to bring it up without naming any specific threads or individuals.

Secondly, along the same lines, there is at least one user (who will go nameless) who I used to enjoy seeing his posts of his wife. They were from 'many years' ago (thats important for this story), and although she'd show herself naked, she never showed her face or had it blacked out. Lo and behold, along comes AI, and suddenly there are all these pictures resurrected, that show someone's face. However the AI and the pasting are SO BAD and so obvious due to how poorly the head is aligned with the rest of the body, that it looks grotesque or that the poor woman is disfigured. I havent said anything to the poster, but have stoppped looking at and liking his posts. I dont think I am the only one to mention this, as I've seen at least one other call him out on it. On top of which, the original pics have that old photo graininess to them... and his wife's new face (or whoever's face he is pasting on the old pic) is so clean and unblemished, that again it looks SO fake.. and frankly AWFUL.

Anyway.. those are my 2 cents with no solutions, and I'm mindful that someone once told me if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Sorry to be part of the problem, but perhaps as you guys see this stuff, if you agree with me, you can drop them a note.

let me close by saying you guys run an AWESOME SITE! thanks for keeping it going.. it really is one of THE BEST!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2024, 10:23 PM

Thanked 181,089 Times in 19,032 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2spin78 View Post
Secondly, along the same lines, there is at least one user (who will go nameless) who I used to enjoy seeing his posts of his wife. They were from 'many years' ago (thats important for this story), and although she'd show herself naked, she never showed her face or had it blacked out. Lo and behold, along comes AI, and suddenly there are all these pictures resurrected, that show someone's face. However the AI and the pasting are SO BAD and so obvious due to how poorly the head is aligned with the rest of the body, that it looks grotesque or that the poor woman is disfigured. I havent said anything to the poster, but have stoppped looking at and liking his posts. I dont think I am the only one to mention this, as I've seen at least one other call him out on it. On top of which, the original pics have that old photo graininess to them... and his wife's new face (or whoever's face he is pasting on the old pic) is so clean and unblemished, that again it looks SO fake.. and frankly AWFUL.
This is against the rules, and those posts should be removed. Can you please provide more information about who is doing this? You can report one or more of these posts anonymously if you so choose:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/ann...nt.php?f=4&a=8

Thanks

Fango
Old 06-03-2024, 12:19 PM

Location: U.S. We are now lifetime members to OCC so here now. lol
Default Personally -

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2spin78 View Post
Not sure if this is something I want to throw out or not but I have been thinking about it for a while, so here goes.

First off there are SO MANY great posts and threads, and everyone does their best I'm sure to contribute what they can and keep this great OCC site going strong. Also I get there is 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' and dont want to step on anyone's toes or dictate to them what they should and should find hot. But.......

IMHO, there are some threads and some posts that seem to be WAAAAY missing the mark! For example a (made up) thread called "Over 40 but Still Smoking HOT"... should be women who are over 40 and have 'some' semblence of being hot. The thread isnt titled "Over 40"!!!! There are some posters who bombard some sites with tons of pics where I am struggling to see ANY sort of 'hotness' in these women (and I have a HUGE strike zone, as well as am VERY liberal in stretching my own boundaries, but c'mon man... some posts just shouldn't be there. Not sure how this would be policed.... but just I wanted to bring it up without naming any specific threads or individuals.

Anyway.. those are my 2 cents with no solutions, and I'm mindful that someone once told me if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Sorry to be part of the problem, but perhaps as you guys see this stuff, if you agree with me, you can drop them a note.

let me close by saying you guys run an AWESOME SITE! thanks for keeping it going.. it really is one of THE BEST!!!
I understand your point. For me, I would just like to see all of the duplicate photos gone. Probably without a computer program, this would be impossible to do- and to keep the same photo from happening in the future posts. Every thread seems to have the same basic photos over -and -over.

Can you imagine the OCC web space that it would save if this could be done?

Even if the duplicate photos could be removed from the same OCC thread, That would be really helpful. I just feel like the same ten to twenty photos are being posted in countless OCC threads.

My two cents. Lol

1. (rare) A sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his female partner, or images of her, to other people for their voyeuristic pleasure.

yeah- Not so rare! lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Speedster For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2024, 02:24 PM

Thanked 1,061,019 Times in 31,881 Posts
Default Some Member's don't know where their Posting?

If you go to the Amateur section and on the thread - Post a pic of your wife!
You'll see lots of Hardcore pics mixed in there, but they shouldn't be and that goes for many other threads in the Amateur section too!
Much of this use to be taken care of sooner, but hardly now anybody is watching so its not removed!
As for pics being Posted over and over, I see that lots of times and the same persons use them in other threads on the same day so its hard to understand they made a mistake~
The Following User Says Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2024, 07:28 PM

Thanked 181,089 Times in 19,032 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1michael View Post
If you go to the Amateur section and on the thread - Post a pic of your wife!
You'll see lots of Hardcore pics mixed in there, but they shouldn't be and that goes for many other threads in the Amateur section too!
Much of this use to be taken care of sooner, but hardly now anybody is watching so its not removed!
As for pics being Posted over and over, I see that lots of times and the same persons use them in other threads on the same day so its hard to understand they made a mistake~
You are always welcome to report any posts that you see that break the rules:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/ann...t.php?f=12&a=8

Thanks

Fango

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Hidden Camera 3782

4m:48s

12-15-2017
WWW BJ Video0134

1m:27s

01-15-2014
146051 0