Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2024, 03:13 PM

Thanked 60,811 Times in 2,327 Posts
Default Mother and Daughter

I've had a good life as a cocksman, many adventures, many unexpected couplings. Three of them involved mothers and daughters, sort of the holy grail of group sex.
The first was late in my years in graduate school. I had done some work as a photographer, taking pictures for nominally G rated "mommy calendars" of coeds, to give to their mommys on Mothers Day, near the end of the school year. Across a couple of years, I had developed a thriving business, because i took good pictures and wasn't a creep with the girls, although a lot of the calendars developed into very X rated adventures.
One of these adventures was with Courtney, a sort pudgy, but cute blonde. Her photo session started simply enough, with me taking several pictures of her at her apartment, and around campus. In the process I got several downblouse views of her medium sized, but fairly perkey breasts, with their nice pink nipples. After the apartment and campus shots, we went back to her apartment, but a beer. But, at her apartment, she slid up close to me with her beer, and with sort of a shy look, said, would you take some shots of me nude, I want to show them to my boyfriend. I asked if her boyfriend would mind another guy seeing her naked, and she said, "well, that's his problem, you have me so hot with these pictures, that, well, maybe I just want to show off for you". That's one of the things about taking pictures, some ladies get turned on. So, I happily got my camera, and told her to start unbuttoning her blouse, and moving this way and that, and then her shorts, revealing very well rounded legs and a cute little bum, and then her panties, revealing a perfectly shaved pussy, with a nice little piercing in her clit hood. Before long, she was pinching her nipples, and rubbing her finger over her clitty. Soon, I had her laying on the couch, fully open, with two fingers in her pussy, which was making very squshy sounds. I , you taste good, ect"..She seemed to like it, as soon she was breathing hard, her back was arching, she was calling out "oh god, oh god" and she came.

It took a couple of minutes for her to sort of come down, then she got sort of a sheepish look on her face, and said "guess I got a little carried awy, but you with the camera, and that obvious bonder in your shorts, and your, shoulders, and your voice, oh jeeze, I want you to fuck me"

To be continued
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2024, 04:02 PM

I started kissing her, and feeling her tits, her butt, and her pussy, all while trying to undress myself. It was quite a jumble, but before long, I was naked, my cock sticking straight up, and her left nipple in my mouth. She pushed my back, and soon my cock was in her mouth, her tongue first circling the head of my cock, then she took it all in, full deep throat. She jacked it, and swollowed it, and rubbedit up and down, until I gave her a full load, which she happily swollowed, and then pulled back so she could get the last drop on her tongue. She said, "my boyfriend likes his cock sucked, and says I'm pretty good at it, but your cock is bigger than his, stands up better, and your cum tastss good too. But, when are you going to fuck me?" I remarked, "soon, but I need a minute to recover, and to see how you taste, by the way, you're good at sucking cock, have you had a lot of practice?" She said, "yeah, I sucked my first bf off, when I was in high school, and have sucked 50 or more guys off, including some really big cocks, that I could still deep throat. You have as good a cock as I've had, big, but not too big, and your cum tastes good" With that, she took my cock, only slightly less hard for my recent orgasm, and sucked it into her mouth again. "You can eat my pussy later, but I need your cock in my pussy, right now" With that, she pushed me back on the couch, straddled my legs, and lowered her pussy onto my cock. It was tight, but very slippery, very wet, and I slid all the way in with ease. I took a nipple iny mouth, put my hands on her waist, and she began to ride me. I had just cum, so I lasted about 15 minutes, long enough for her to cum several times. When I did cum, the feeling of my cum hittingher cervix, set her off again, on a protracted orgasm that almost made her pass out.

After recovering, while still riding my cock slowly, she said "damn, that was good. You last better than my bf, I've never cum more than twice in a row with him". I hope you aren't planning on going anywhere this afternoon, I need a lot more of that dick. Anyway, I proceeded to eat her, to play with her nice little clit jewely, to get pussy juice all over my face, and to fuck her twice more. That took us into the nigth, I spent the night, then in the

Anyway, we became an item, her old bf a memory of the past. I didn't exactly live at her house, but was there a lot, and a lot of that time was with us coupled up in some way or the other. She even wanted to fuck when she was on her period, so for the next 2 months, I didn't go a single day without fucking at least once, most days were morning and evening, and several times on the weekends.

In due course, it was time for her to go home for a normal visit to her recently divorced mother. I was invited along. She said, I think that you'll like my mom, she's a bit of a free spirit. Don't be surprised by anyting that happens." I asked what she meant by that, and she said "well, I've shared a couple of guys with my mom, my last 2 boysfriends, and her first boyfriend after my dad left" As much as you and I fuck, she's likely to want to join in. So, if she makes a move, enjoy it, I'll be part of the action. The even better news is that she's a full blown screamer-squirter, even more responsive than I am, although you are getting me close, so.....take your vitamins.

We drove the 2 hours to her home on Friday afternoon, with me fingering her to an orgam on the ride, and her giving me some road head, that entertained 3 different truckers, with her naked ass and pussy sticking and visible under her skirt as she sucked on me, and led to her getting some of my juice in her mouth. I even finger fucked her ass for the first two truckers, but with the last one I was too busy trying to keep us on the road as I neared cumming.

We got home and met her mom, Kristin. Also a blonde, a little taller than Courtny,but build on the same comfortable, round body type. Her hair was long, sort of like a "hippy chick", and she had the same smile. I was immediately attracted to her, and very pleased when she hugged me and gave me a kiss on the ckeek with the first meeting.

To be continued
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2024, 05:45 PM

We went to dinner. Both were dressed in very thin and flowing sun dresses, both obviously without bras, with slits in the front of each dress that allowed them to open so I could see their tits. It was distracting, but a real pleasure to sit there at dinner, and look side to side at two different sets of tits. Mom had slightly larger tits, but build along the same perkey plan. Her nipples were more tan than pink, and were not as pointy, but they were clearly related. Both insisted in feeding me morsels of food off their plates with their fingers, which I sucked a bit. Both repeatedly put their hands on my leg, the daughter often reaching up to stroke my cock, until her mother did the same in mid meal. I had 'dressed for success' in a very thin pair of trousers, with no underwear, so they could feel my cock, which was continuously hard throughout dinner. Late in the dinner, I put a hand on the thigh of both of them, slipped under the sun dress, and ran my hand all the way up their legs, alternatively looking each in the eye. I reached the top of each at the same time, and found both very wet. As I gently explored their little clits, I said, "we need to go to someplace more private, I want to do things to both of you that I can't do here in public"

We quickly made out way out of the restraunt, although I'm afraid that several people noticed my boner. The daughter said, "mom, you and Hein ride in the back and get to know each other", I'll drive. I was no more in the back with the mom, than her hands were unziping my pants and pulling my cock out. My hand was up under her dress, and sliding into her wet pussy. We twisted and turned for a moment, until we found tht she could suck me, while I fingered her from behind. She wasn't quite as good at deep throaat as her daughter, but she knew how to suck cock, and her pussy drenched my hand, and the seat of my car. By the time we got home, I had fed her desert, from my cock, and she had cum at least twice. Getting out of the car, mom said to daughter, "geeze, he is as good as you say, and I hven't even fucked him yet", to which daughter replied, "well, you have to watch me fuck him first, you've alread had some action", to which mom replied, "yeah, but I haven't gotten laid in 3 months, since the last time you were here, so leave some for me to fuck"

Here is a picture of them, taken the same night I fucked them for the first time.
Attached Thumbnails
Mother daughter 1.jpg  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2024, 06:07 PM

The daughter pulled me over, sucked on my cock for a few moments, then said, "fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me hard now" She laid back, and I could see the moisture glistening, and the light reflecting off her clit jewelery. I pushed her legs up, fully revealing her bottom, and said to mother "put my cock in your daughters wet pussy, rub the tip on her clit, make her cum, and then put my cock into her" And that's what she did, she guided my cock aroound and around her daughers clit, listened as she got to breathing harder and harder, waited just a second as her daughter grasped and came, then angled my cock into her daughter. I pushed in, her daugher pulled with her feet on my back, and soon I was balls deep in her. At the same time, I was kissing mom, and using one hand to play with a nipple. Daugher began to ruck her hips, fucking me quickly, until she came, first one time, then the other. Theen she said, I can't breathe, give me a moment. Mom got a big smile on her face, went to hands and knees, and said, fuck me doggy, don't be gentle, fuck the shit out of me. I did just that, popping my cock out of daughter, and into her her wet pussy, as hard and fast as I could. We fucked like that for a couple of minutes, until she archer her back and said "I'm cumming, oh god, I'm cumming, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhhh, oh shit, don't stop, don't stop". That went on for like 5 mintues and the sheet under her was drenched when she finished cumming. I pulled out, she rolled over on her back exhausted, and daughter took the same doggy position and I slid into her, and it was same song, different verse....she came and came and came, and soaked the sheets, then I left my load in her pussy, before the rolled over to the side next to her mom. I was quite a sight, two beautiful women, fresholy fucked, with smiles on their faces, cum leaking out of one, while the other laid beak, her pussy obvisosly still wet.
To be continued

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Twister2

4m:25s

10-24-2009
IMG 8559 1280 mp4

2m:11s

08-25-2022
hipnotik1

1m:23s

08-20-2007
Real Fun In Bed