uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2024, 09:24 PM

Default Dad finds my wife's photos

I have written before about my girlfriend, now wife, who got caught naked on the internet.

We posted some photos on one of those amateur voyeur sites. We did it for a while, but eventually we
got caught. Word got around to most of our friends and a couple family members.

My mom and dad never said a word, but I found them on his computer. He downloaded them or someone sent them to him. Either way, he had about every picture of my wife that we had uploaded.

Check out some of the photos in my album.

The fireplace photos were some of the ones we got caught showing and about 90% of our friends have seen and I'd say about 10% of our family that we know of.

(Let my wife know what you think. She gets off on that. Might convince her to post more photos.) She almost let me put a photo with her face visible....but chickened out.
Old 05-26-2024, 09:49 AM

Thanked 1,556 Times in 164 Posts

I think it would be a shame to keep those lovely tits hidden away. Now that so many already saw them I say she should show the rest of the world. lol
She has a lovely little body.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2024, 12:03 AM

Thanked 1,381 Times in 109 Posts
Default .

Yes my cousin, saw many pictures. I shared with him my instagram account where I post some photos of my shooting with different models including my wife. After some months we start to discuss privately by message on instagram, I asked him which model he prefers, and I gave to me some name including my wife.

I was surprised and also excited by his response. I asked him if he want to see more photos of my wife, in what type of clothes, lingeries set.. the response was yes and he share some photos (from Insta), He want to see the set in pink lingerie, purple and black transparency lingerie.
So I started to share with him, and he was I thanked excited like me... the pink set is very hot, he saw her nipples, her pussy partially
I think I share around 100 photos with him in different lingerie set, some of them are very explicit with a good view or her pussy lips, ass or nipples...
I stopped for the moment, as he didn't ask me to share more photos for the moment... may be he will ask again
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Krysto.bea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2024, 05:59 PM

Thanked 1,206 Times in 53 Posts
Default Games People Play

It started out as a simple dart game at my dad's house after dinner, with a few beers. I told my wife when she met my family don't gamble with them, we learned how to play cards & gamble about the time we started walking. But my wife was stubborn, you couldn't tell her not to do anything especially if she thought she was good at it. My wife was good at darts, played on a league & won a lot of times. But the more she drank, the worse she played & the more determined she would get. My dad was letting her win & setting her up perfectly, he told her ok that's enough I quit, you win. Then she got cocky & started talking smack & then he said how about we play strip darts? She was all to willing & the trap was laid, I warned her & sat back & watched the show. She didn't even realize all she was wearing was a summer skort dress & panties. After the 1st game, the dress was gone & she was playing topless. The 2nd game she lost even worse & he walked over & said I believe these are mine & pulled her panties down & off. She was standing there naked & wondering what just happened, I told her, I warned you, never gamble with this old man. He handed her back the dress & she asked about her panties, he said you'll have to win these back, but not tonight, I'm done. The ride home was a lot of fun, I made sure she knew she wasn't wearing panties all the way home. This is just one of many times she lost her clothes in front of my dad, brothers, cousin & friends.
Old 06-10-2024, 08:11 AM

Thanked 1,670 Times in 296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandd View Post
My dad and I are into a lot of the same stuff and have the same tastes. He takes good looks at my wife, but nothing too obvious. I've been recently thinking of "accidentally" showing him some pictures of my wife. I'll let him decide how much he wants to see.

But he has known my wife for many years. Do you think he would want to see his daughter in law or would that be weird? Should I keep the photos tame or go for it? I know my dad and I'm sure he would look I just don't want to make it awkward.

Your situation sounds almost identical to mine in every way and the same here for me its something I want to do but don't want things to end up awkward and uncomfortable , I have managed to go as far as strategically mixing a few nude pics of my wife in between other pics on my phone and then letting my dad have a scroll through the normal pics knowing he is going to come to the ones of my wife very shortly , although I can't see the screen when he's looking I can tell when he's reached my wife's ones knowing roughly how many swipes of the screen to her pics it is he stops swiping the screen and goes back n forth between 3 or 4 photo's for a bit while making small talk then if I go to get up he suddenly panic swipes about 20 times so they are off the wife pics then slowly works his way back to them again once I have sat back down , I have done this a couple of times now but only just recently and each time afterwards he hands the phone back pretending he didn't see them and I take the phone back pretending I don't know he was looking at them ,it gives me a buzz letting him see her pics (unaware) so to speak but I would just love to say to him would you like to look at my wife your daughter in laws pics and if you do I will enjoy showing you them but not sure in reality if one I have the balls to just come out with it and do that and if I did would he say yes please and look at them knowing I'm happy for him to look or would he say no and be thinking that was weird and I was an odd ball for asking making for that very uncomfortable and awkward kind of feeling that seems to hang around for an eternity !!??
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2024, 12:24 AM

Thanked 5,918 Times in 800 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinworm View Post
Your situation sounds almost identical to mine in every way and the same here for me its something I want to do but don't want things to end up awkward and uncomfortable , I have managed to go as far as strategically mixing a few nude pics of my wife in between other pics on my phone and then letting my dad have a scroll through the normal pics knowing he is going to come to the ones of my wife very shortly , although I can't see the screen when he's looking I can tell when he's reached my wife's ones knowing roughly how many swipes of the screen to her pics it is he stops swiping the screen and goes back n forth between 3 or 4 photo's for a bit while making small talk then if I go to get up he suddenly panic swipes about 20 times so they are off the wife pics then slowly works his way back to them again once I have sat back down , I have done this a couple of times now but only just recently and each time afterwards he hands the phone back pretending he didn't see them and I take the phone back pretending I don't know he was looking at them ,it gives me a buzz letting him see her pics (unaware) so to speak but I would just love to say to him would you like to look at my wife your daughter in laws pics and if you do I will enjoy showing you them but not sure in reality if one I have the balls to just come out with it and do that and if I did would he say yes please and look at them knowing I'm happy for him to look or would he say no and be thinking that was weird and I was an odd ball for asking making for that very uncomfortable and awkward kind of feeling that seems to hang around for an eternity !!??
Guarantee he wants to see the pictures. He’s peeked at her, up her skirt as you’ve shown in other threads and our DMs.

A man doesn’t turn down the opportunity to see a sexy woman naked.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2024, 03:57 AM

Thanked 2,035 Times in 143 Posts
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandd View Post
My dad and I are into a lot of the same stuff and have the same tastes. He takes good looks at my wife, but nothing too obvious. I've been recently thinking of "accidentally" showing him some pictures of my wife. I'll let him decide how much he wants to see.

But he has known my wife for many years. Do you think he would want to see his daughter in law or would that be weird? Should I keep the photos tame or go for it? I know my dad and I'm sure he would look I just don't want to make it awkward.
Sadly, my Dad died long before I met my wife.

I know he would have adored her, but can't imagine him ever wanting to see her naked. He was totally uninhibited about his own nakedness. I remember his secretary saying that she'd seen him naked. Yet he never seemed interested in any woman in a sexual way. Only once did he show me a calender with a tame photo of a nude woman with a lovely bum lying down on her front and answering a telephone.

If he'd lived to a ripe old age, he might well have got to see naked pictures of my wife. Her own father did. He was very proud of her and became quite emotional at the sight of his almost middle aged daughter in the nude. I was pleased about that and it made him a cool guy in my eyes.

Maybe, my Dad might have chilled out enough in old age to cope with it too. I think if he could have handled it, so could I.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2024, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Guarantee he wants to see the pictures. He’s peeked at her, up her skirt as you’ve shown in other threads and our DMs.

A man doesn’t turn down the opportunity to see a sexy woman naked.
That is very true yes , I'm just worried that if I confront the issue and bring it out in the open will it make for a weird or awkward atmosphere between us , once I say something there is no going back .
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2024, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winston optic beer View Post
Sadly, my Dad died long before I met my wife.

I know he would have adored her, but can't imagine him ever wanting to see her naked. He was totally uninhibited about his own nakedness. I remember his secretary saying that she'd seen him naked. Yet he never seemed interested in any woman in a sexual way. Only once did he show me a calender with a tame photo of a nude woman with a lovely bum lying down on her front and answering a telephone.

If he'd lived to a ripe old age, he might well have got to see naked pictures of my wife. Her own father did. He was very proud of her and became quite emotional at the sight of his almost middle aged daughter in the nude. I was pleased about that and it made him a cool guy in my eyes.

Maybe, my Dad might have chilled out enough in old age to cope with it too. I think if he could have handled it, so could I.
This seems like a very much from the heart response , thankyou .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
tumblr ob1kdg1iDS1uifkqn

1m:18s

08-13-2016
Busty Milf strips in the garden

6m:23s

12-02-2015
1cg

0m:51s

01-17-2024
strip