Thanked 1,072 Times in 96 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifester View Post
Go take your negativity somewhere else Windsorm
Fine. Carry on looking crass 👍
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2024, 11:25 PM

Thanked 5,904 Times in 337 Posts

Seems to me, I set her up to be voyeured everytime I post her, so exciting like a free, private peepshow.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bone4annie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2024, 12:10 PM

Thanked 2,489 Times in 258 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ygltg View Post
Staying in a high rise hotel in Portland, OR. Our hotel was across from another hotel. We had spent a good portion of the evening spying on people across the street. Just one of those things you can’t help but notice and people watch. At one point my wife went to the shower. We had had a few drinks so I was feeling a bit goofy and decided to grab her clothes from the bathroom as well as both towels. After a few minutes the shower turned off and I heard her say “ha ha very funny. Bring me a towel!” I hid by the bed and didn’t make a peep. I expected her to demand it at which point I’d have given in but instead I heard the bathroom door swing open followed by my wife strolling out, covering nothing. Walking past the window with her tits swaying and her ass and bush on display. She strolled up to me grabbed a towel out of my hand and winked at me before strolling back to the bathroom. There were about a dozen windows that could have had people with her in view. Some of them had no lights on and I wondered if someone was in there in the dark watching us. I’d like to hope she was seen.
When my wife and I were at a wedding in Baltimore we stayed in a hotel that wrapped around like a U with a courtyard in the middle. We were in a courtyard room where you had a view of the other side of the U, and they had a view of us.

When my wife was in the shower the curtains were closed but I opened them as wide as could be (a ceiling to floor window mind you) and turned the lights on. She came walking out and didn't notice the curtains for at least 5 minutes. I hope someone got a nice view of her tiny tits and big ass
Old 06-02-2024, 02:52 PM

Thanked 2,322 Times in 130 Posts
Default Neighbor

Several years ago when the wife and I lived in an apartment, she would put up blankets around the railing of the balcony and would lay out and nude sunbathe. We lived on the top floor, so nobody could see her. One day she was out there and the neighbor from across the hall knocked on the door. He wanted to borrow something so I invited him in. When he came into the living room he had a full view of the wife laying out on the balcony. I always kept the curtains wide open so I could watch her myself. Because of the reflecting sun, she couldn't see in, but we could see out perfectly. We sat and drank a couple beers while watching her, then after about half an hour he said he better get back or his wife would come looking for him. But thanked me for the show.
Old 06-13-2024, 11:56 AM

Thanked 3,391 Times in 144 Posts
Default View

If you’re talking about the courtyard that also contains the horse sculpture, I too have been wanting to stay there for that reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilconor View Post
When my wife and I were at a wedding in Baltimore we stayed in a hotel that wrapped around like a U with a courtyard in the middle. We were in a courtyard room where you had a view of the other side of the U, and they had a view of us.

When my wife was in the shower the curtains were closed but I opened them as wide as could be (a ceiling to floor window mind you) and turned the lights on. She came walking out and didn't notice the curtains for at least 5 minutes. I hope someone got a nice view of her tiny tits and big ass
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Summer120 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2024, 04:48 AM

Thanked 1,434 Times in 118 Posts
Default Exposing Her Ass

We were at a biker rally. Some of the ladies were getting their ass spanked with a small whip. My wife asked, "Why do they want to get their butt smacked?" One of the women that had just been spanked said, "Oh, it hurts so good and is sexy!" With that my wife went over and bent on a table to get her ass smacked. Initially, she had her mini skirt partially covering her ass, but after a few seconds, I walked over and flipped up her skirt for everyone to get a good look.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3097 - Copy (2).JPG   IMG_3096 - Copy (2).JPG  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2024, 01:30 PM

Default I'm sure this counts

We get along ok with our neighbors and we each have a small pool,I put up a privacy fence near the pool and a longer one when we got a dog,after a few years I noticed the pickets dried up some and there is a 1/2" gap between each one,wife and I hardly ever wear a suit or she will wear only a thong bottom,there is no way she wants the neighbors to see her,I noticed that when I mow the lawn on the neighbors side fast you can see right through the fence like an old time movie with no problem at all,I'm sure the neighbors know it too,many times when were in the pool the neighbor guy will do a quick mow job and i'm sure he seen everything also when the neighbor Lady mows I do my best to walk around our yard in the buff,so far they never said anything about it.Check out the fence and the property line is about 15' past the fence where we each mow to the line.
Attached Thumbnails
101_7624.jpg  
Old 06-18-2024, 03:54 PM

Thanked 6,942 Times in 287 Posts
Default pool fence

We had a similar fence as the one shown. Next door neighbor's sons took dozens of photos of the wife sun bathing and swimming naked. Some of the spaces between the pickets were quite wide.
When my wife found out about the photos, she was embarrassed, but still swam and sunbathed in the nude. She said that they had seen everything already so what was there to hide.
Attached Thumbnails
251.jpg  
Old 06-18-2024, 05:53 PM

Thanked 1,597 Times in 167 Posts
Default Likewise

We have the exact same set up as Riverdelivery except we have a common path along the other side of the fence.
The gaps have got bigger each year and as you say are about 1/2 inch or bigger on a few next to the pool.

We never wear a suit in the pool and we have a number of the local guys walking their dogs along the path to the little park behind our place. They always seem to stop along that stretch.

Best hundred bucks ever spent putting that pool in, we replace it every couple years. I should really put a collection box on the back side of the fence…
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2024, 11:39 AM

Default Hidden In Plain Sight

When I ask my wife to lose her bra, she expects to be noticed.

I don’t ask too often because it’s not appropriate around all company that we have.

The best times for our Braless kink are:
(1) at home,
(2) at private family gathers,
(3) on trips out of town, or
(4) when going out to dance.

My wife is the religious one in her family, always in church. So it’s kind of a big deal when she’s the sister without a bra.

The other sisters have been Braless, but single on those occasions. My wife is married, so her bralessness is not meant to invite as much as it is intended to excite.

The guys in our circle linger longer when she goes Braless, but that is my intention when I ask her to lose the bra. I prefer occasions where we move in a small group so company can know her figure more intimately. The guys can be excited and express that toward their partner when we depart.

No guy is so obvious as to stare when their partner is there. Any lustful looks are hidden in plain sight.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smaffe1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
chinesehiddencam chunk 1

1m:04s

03-29-2005
BL3

3m:50s

01-26-2022
Devote Analnutte 865

1m:48s

06-16-2017
Caso Cerrado Nudist GF