uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2024, 02:49 AM

Default Clothes Cutting is missing!

What happened to the Clothes Cutting thread in Embarrassed Nude Females Forum? I had most of my posts in that thread. Has it been removed?
The Following User Says Thank You to adivie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2024, 12:54 PM
Slow Moderator

Thanked 152,130 Times in 6,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adivie View Post
What happened to the Clothes Cutting thread in Embarrassed Nude Females Forum? I had most of my posts in that thread. Has it been removed?
Looking at your post history shows 4 posts. 2 were deleted as "First Post Requests" (both in 2019).

You have one post in the "Fiction" section and now this one.

The only clothes cutting posts seem to be scattered in the video sections.

If you have images that you want to add, you could always start off a new thread yourself.
Old 05-25-2024, 02:17 PM

Thanked 262,902 Times in 8,824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Looking at your post history shows 4 posts. 2 were deleted as "First Post Requests" (both in 2019).

You have one post in the "Fiction" section and now this one.

The only clothes cutting posts seem to be scattered in the video sections.

If you have images that you want to add, you could always start off a new thread yourself.
So, riddle me this:
1) if adivie had only 4 posts with two deleted, what might have happened to the other three from the statistic in the top right corner of the post that total seven and earn 44 thanks?
2) when I googled " site:forum.oneclickchicks.com cutting " why did I get a number of results, the first of which when clicked produces https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...=49482&page=10 if there are only "scattered" posts about clothes cutting?
3) why do I clearly recall having many times visiting a "Clothes Cutting" thread?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???
Old 05-25-2024, 04:18 PM

Thanked 180,244 Times in 18,999 Posts

Whenever this happens, it's because the thread starter requested that their account be deleted. I do not know who the thread starter was. Feel free to start a new clothes cutting thread.

Fango
Old 05-26-2024, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Whenever this happens, it's because the thread starter requested that their account be deleted. I do not know who the thread starter was. Feel free to start a new clothes cutting thread.

Fango
this delete whole thread ??
Old 05-26-2024, 01:35 AM

Thanked 180,244 Times in 18,999 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintog View Post
Unfortunately, yes.

Fango
Old 05-26-2024, 01:07 PM
Slow Moderator

I'll try and answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispus View Post
So, riddle me this:
1) if adivie had only 4 posts with two deleted, what might have happened to the other three from the statistic in the top right corner of the post that total seven and earn 44 thanks?
They could have been in a deleted thread (ie "Clothes Cutting"), that no longer exists. I clean threads up of useless posts and delete a lot of "Thanks" posts. We even have people thanking a thanks post, go figure?

2) when I googled " site:forum.oneclickchicks.com cutting " why did I get a number of results, the first of which when clicked produces https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...=49482&page=10 if there are only "scattered" posts about clothes cutting?
Yeah, I see nothing when I click that link but a "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator" warning.

3) why do I clearly recall having many times visiting a "Clothes Cutting" thread?
Fango answered this one for me. The thread probably did exist, but it must have been deleted. I never claimed that it never existed, just that I couldn't find it.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???
Old 05-31-2024, 12:32 PM

Thanked 75,627 Times in 2,645 Posts
Default Explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintog View Post
Yes, unfortunately when a member asks for their account to be deleted then ALL of their posts are removed. That includes any threads they have set up, even if others have contributed more to that thread, because the member whose account is removed has set up or started the original thread. That's why I always feel it's a shame when members decide to delete their posts or accounts, as all their work disappears, including stuff that is enjoyed by many on here. If a member doesn't wish to continue on OCC, then please just retire and leave your work for others to enjoy. It's much better that way for all concerned.

Bounci (semi retired)
Old 05-31-2024, 03:01 PM

Thanked 262,902 Times in 8,824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
Yes, unfortunately when a member asks for their account to be deleted then ALL of their posts are removed. That includes any threads they have set up, even if others have contributed more to that thread, because the member whose account is removed has set up or started the original thread. That's why I always feel it's a shame when members decide to delete their posts or accounts, as all their work disappears, including stuff that is enjoyed by many on here. If a member doesn't wish to continue on OCC, then please just retire and leave your work for others to enjoy. It's much better that way for all concerned.

Bounci (semi retired)
But I'd also add (while freely admitting I've no idea of what, if any, technical difficulties this would entail) that it's past time to institute a policy that all posts could be eliminated without deleting the content that others have contributed to threads originated by the member requesting post deletion. The present practice has cost all of us access to staggering amounts of material, compromised the notion of posting being a reliable method of ensuring that stuff that vanishes elsewhere remains available here, and de facto encouraged a kind of silo-ing of posts into individually-created and -restricted threads; that seems antithetic to the kind of sharing/collaboration I feel sets this forum apart from so many others...
Old 05-31-2024, 03:53 PM
Slow Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounci View Post

Bounci (semi retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispus View Post
But I'd also add (while freely admitting I've no idea of what, if any, technical difficulties this would entail) that it's past time to institute a policy that all posts could be eliminated without deleting the content that others have contributed to threads originated by the member requesting post deletion. The present practice has cost all of us access to staggering amounts of material, compromised the notion of posting being a reliable method of ensuring that stuff that vanishes elsewhere remains available here, and de facto encouraged a kind of silo-ing of posts into individually-created and -restricted threads; that seems antithetic to the kind of sharing/collaboration I feel sets this forum apart from so many others...
The whole thread doesn’t necessarily need to be deleted when someone asks for their posts to be removed.
That only happens when the first post is deleted. The forum then decides the whole thread no longer exists.
The thread can be saved if the other posts are moved to a new thread or another post can be merged into the first post, creating a new thread starter. Nothing needs to be lost apart from the ones that were requested to be removed.
Sometimes it can be time consuming, but it’s not impossible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
tumblr ob1kdg1iDS1uifkqn

1m:18s

08-13-2016
Busty Milf strips in the garden

6m:23s

12-02-2015
1cg

0m:51s

01-17-2024
strip