uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2024, 02:48 PM

Default Pity sex

Have you ever had sex with someone strictly out of pity? Has your wife or any other women you know of? I have two such stories.

My ex wife, post high school had some wild times before we hooked up. She had one particular friend that she would hit parties with and they often ended up back at some guys place. Usually they each had a guy to fool around with, sometimes they fooled around with the same guy. One particular night they left a party. Her friend had connected with some guy and they ended up at his apartment where his roommate was also. The roommate was chubby and shy. Off to the bedroom her friend and the other guy went and this dorky guy didn’t attempt anything funny with my ex wife. They chatted a bit. She says he was really down on himself and said he’d never get married. Maybe it was a really cunning ploy. She said she felt so sorry for him and asked if he’d ever had sex. He said no and she asked if he’d like to with her. He declined but she approached him and kissed him. Then she suggested they go to his room. Of course I’ve asked about this story and all her other adventures numerous times so I know the details. She said he was super nervous and she stripped naked and placed his hands on her tits. He fondled them and stared at them like he never imagined he’d be in this situation. She reached down his shorts to find a stiff cock. To her surprise he wasn’t small. Not her hugest dick but a good 6 inches. He was so nervous she knew she’d have to take the reins so she pushed him back onto his bed and mounted him. She fucked him cowgirl for a minute then got onto her feet to be able to squat and slide her pussy up and down his shaft. After four pumps of this he said he was going to cum and she said that’s ok. She claimed much to her surprised that as she lowered herself onto him and his cock started to spurt that she found herself having an orgasm. I think she was genuinely turned on by being in charge as her precious sexploits had all been with guys that didn’t seem to care for her and they took charge of the situation. He asked her on a date she gave him a spiel about how this wasn’t a romantic thing but she said she really boosted his ego when she told him that was only the third time she had come from sex.

The other story was one of her friends. This particular friend was never shy about sexual things. She often flashed her small tits and had sex with several of my male friends on nights we all hung out. One of my oldest friends had just gotten out of a long relationship. We decided to take him out to get his mind off things. My wife’s friend tagged along and eventually we ended up back at my apartment. My wife and I did our usual drunken routine of heading to my room to fuck. The next morning we ended up at brunch. Just my wife, her friend and I. Her friend confided that she had fucked my buddy. I was quite surprised as he was the type to need to be in a relationship usually. One night stands were pretty rare for him. She told us that they had chatted and she got sick of hearing about his relationship woes and she said “if I suck your dick will you shut up about it?” Apparently he agreed and the suck session turned into a full on sexual escapade. My wife was floored as her friend described it. Saying he was really good and she came three times. I was pretty impressed with my buddy. The quiet ones can sometimes surprise you.
Old 05-25-2024, 12:09 PM

Thanked 1,589 Times in 166 Posts
Default The ugly friend

When we were young and clubbing, we did pretty well when it came to the end of the night we would regularly extend the night with a few hot girls coming home with us.

I had one friend, you know the type, super buff good looking, could sell block ice to an Eskimo, and he would get a blow job in the parking lot half way through the night then take a different one home at the end of the night….

I was often left with the not so hot friend of the one he took home, making small talk to pass time, while she looked at me with puppy eyes and wondered why I wasn’t making a move on her….

On more than a few occasions over the years I would decide “ah what the hell I have a couple hours to kill here I’ll take one for the team” and would bang the friend.
Other times ya just couldn’t do it no matter how drunk you were.

Who knows maybe she was thinking the same thing about me. Haha

Regardless, I Had some pretty good sex sometimes. The ugly friend had something to prove… and wanted me to spread the word…
I would deny deny deny come morning.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
pee 4

3m:01s

11-09-2016
steph bath 01 02 2022

4m:24s

08-25-2022
1 2

2m:15s

03-24-2012