uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2023, 08:36 AM

Thanked 8,474 Times in 331 Posts

When she was younger in her prime, I would have loved my Mrs to do a couple of nights as a lap dancer in a bar/club.
She's got amazing kegs, and a super peachy arse.
Old 07-19-2023, 10:01 AM

Default Fantasies

We are very lucky to live out some of my partners fantasies whenever we can.
She loves to wear skin tight lycra and show off her cameltoe in public.
She loves bondage in public places and really gets off on teasing men with her body
She loves a local wood where she likes to be tied up and vunerable. She loves men and women to watch me using her body
We have been approached by older men who have jumped at the chance to feel her pussy and boobs
Whilst she is tied up,
The fuck session afterwards is always rough and dirty afterwards
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Serenity1003 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2023, 03:26 AM

Default Tied up

Her favourite position. She can see her admirers and they can access all of her
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4401.jpeg  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Serenity1003 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2023, 07:16 PM

Thanked 1,266 Times in 161 Posts
Default Spa

We were recently talking about nude spa visits and I asked about what would happen if we went with a couple we know. My wife said she would be unsure about the husband so I asked what if it was just the wife. She said "oh yes no problem". So now I'm thinking about how I can make this happen, but also it's made me think about what they would look like together, whether they would compare pubic hair styles, whether they would let the men join them. I could see it starting off reserved but becoming more relaxed, then even ending in some sort of foursome. It's a fantasy but, apart from maybe the last bit, definitely obtainable.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2023, 04:00 AM

Thanked 1,523 Times in 126 Posts
Default Possible Sexual Hook-Up with a Swwinger Couple

Every year my wife and I get-together with a number of other couples in a campground. We usually all camp in the same logistical layout. We have two couples camped closely adjacent to our camper. The couple two spaces over from us get together almost nightly with my wife and I. I will call them Fred and Mary. The four of us drink very heavily each night, and we all four end up pretty much naked by the end of the evening. However, that is about as far as we go. Fred has felt my wife's boobs, and she has felt his junk over his underpants. While Mary has felt my package over my shorts. Yet, that is as far as things have gone. Basically, I believe that as much as my wife likes Fred, she is not sexually attracted enough to go a lot further. So, it pretty much is the end of the story.

However, the couple that are camped between us two couples are swingers. They have screwed most of the other campers in our group. We will call them Sam and Betty. Sam has shown some interest in my wife. He has grabbed her boobs, and she thoroughly beamed when he did. I can tell she is very attracted to Sam. And I must say that I am quite attracted to Betty. Now, here is my fantasy: when we are finished for the evening getting blitzed with Fred and Mary and are staggering nude back to our camper, Sam comes out from his camper and invites us into his and Betty's camper. My wife has shown some reluctance to go into Sam's lair, because she has heard what takes place there. However, if my wife is totally blitzed and knowing that she is attracted to Sam, I can see her letting her defenses down and going into Sam's place. Once there, things could really take place. I would hope for at least my wife allowing Sam to eat her out, and Betty to give me a great blow job. It might even be possible for something further to occur.

What are the chances? Possibly pretty good. I might give Sam a head's-up that my wife and I follow a trail pass his place with my wife totally nude and drunk each night. In addition, she is really attracted to him. And, lastly, my wife just recently came across a new recipe for Margueritas that she loves. The recipe is much stronger than the normal Marguerita recipe, and three of the Margueritas downed puts her on her rear. We each had three of them one afternoon, and she let me strip her and chase her around the outside of our house in broad daylight. She laughed and went around nude outside for about 10 minutes with me groping her everywhere possible. That is totally unlike her. She never goes nude out in the front yard. So, I know the new Margueritas really loosen her up. That afternoon, she even gave me a blow job in the back yard prior to us going inside for a rough fuck session. Therefore, I think she would be ready once she downs 3 of these Margueritas to get involved with Sam, while I could it get going with Betty.

It surely sounds like a feasible fantasy to me!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2023, 04:06 PM

Thanked 2,170 Times in 143 Posts

I think my biggest fantasy that’s still in the realm of possibility would be to take my wife to a nude beach. She has said before she’d be more open to going topless only. I’ve never pressed it but I’ve brought it up a few times and she’s said “if everyone else was topless it wouldn’t matter”. Part of me thinks a topless beach might even be better because with men wearing shorts, they’re less likely to be a nudist and more likely to want to ogle her of that makes sense. We’ve been talking about doing Hawaii and I’ve looked up all the nude beaches at each island that we might “just end up at”.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2023, 12:12 PM

I'm not sure exactly how obtainable it is - but my wife being the stripper for a small or medium size bachelor party is one of my biggest fantasies. Thong underwear and tits out after stripping out of some sort of business outfit or dress.

She's not an actual stripper or has ever been one before, but she has the body to be one. She also claims she'd be really good at it when we talk about this fantasy in bed together. It'd be fun to watch her try to give lap dances and see how far she takes it.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Savagist For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2024, 07:14 AM

Default Wife Kept Braless for the Guys

Lately, Ann has been insecure about her post-pregnancy body, enough to cry about it.

My words help, but not enough. Action speak louder. My action-based solution is solution is simple.

I’ll convince my wife to lose her bra for one night with the guys. It would help her confidence, and maybe, her sex drive too.

Positive attention from another man may be good if he can be trusted to look and keep control of his hands. And we are vacationing with my male cousin soon. He was my favorite cousin from childhood.

Now, we’re men with kids and partners, but his partner isn’t coming on this trip.

So he may have an appetite for eye candy.

I’ll make suggestions to my wife before we leave, letting her know how I want to see her, when I want to see her and with whom I want to see her.

She’ll tell me it’s impossible; the grandmas came for the kids. Then, I’ll remind her that we’ll have one night out with my cousin, and this is how I want to spend it.

When Ann is between my legs, I often compliment her body. And I tell her who was looking, that they liked what they saw. But often times, she so busy moving around at our socials to appreciate the male gaze. This will be her opportunity to bask in the attention of a few trust men.

Before we vacay, I’ll help her pack my favorite fits of hers, the ones too thin and light for church but perfect for the trip.

On the night that we go out, I’ll take the bras she brought along as she showers, and switch them with the bralettes that she left behind.

When she’s dressed with the Bralette, I’ll tell her: “might as well be Braless, because I can see a hint of nipple, and when they’re hard…”

Ann is known in our family for her nipples and areolas. They’re the longest and the widest, and without a padded bra, she will protrude and draw much attention. And for a real show, it’s just a matter of time before they harden. A slight chill, a sudden fright, or a few staring men could trigger her.

Ann’s bralettes do nothing. Her post-pregnancy nipples are always out and are hard to compress. So they are only hidden by padding. No bras this time; only bralette or Braless.

But I want my wife to feel safe and confident knowing some men respect her and love her for who she is. And if Ann gets this from being the source of sexual frustration for two men, I can live with that.

I will be staring shamelessly at her revealed figure all night. And I’ll comment on it to my cousin. By the time our night is over, he’ll be comfortable enough to look alongside me, as Ann will be impossible to ignore.

Venue to venue, we’ll be her biggest admirers and trusted protectors.

That should bring some confidence back.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to smaffe1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2024, 01:09 AM

Thanked 1,877 Times in 93 Posts

The specific fantasy is not obtainable right now because it was to have sex with my ex and got accidentally walked in by her prude older sister. The generic fantasy is still obtainable if I have someone prude like that in my life again.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2024, 05:06 PM

Thanked 1,138 Times in 154 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cali View Post
I think my biggest fantasy that’s still in the realm of possibility would be to take my wife to a nude beach. She has said before she’d be more open to going topless only. I’ve never pressed it but I’ve brought it up a few times and she’s said “if everyone else was topless it wouldn’t matter”. Part of me thinks a topless beach might even be better because with men wearing shorts, they’re less likely to be a nudist and more likely to want to ogle her of that makes sense. We’ve been talking about doing Hawaii and I’ve looked up all the nude beaches at each island that we might “just end up at”.
If you're on Maui, Poolenalena (Kihei side just north of Chang's beach) is much more accessible and low-key than Makena.
North of the parking lot, there's a series of big coves, the first one usually textile and the last one usually mostly not, not a lot of people.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to testme97 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s

10-20-2004