Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2024, 04:43 PM

Thanked 4,879 Times in 255 Posts
Default The naked driver

So your wife drove him back to the hotel naked? I'm sure there is more story there?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2024, 02:21 PM

Thanked 2,284 Times in 133 Posts

You are correct. I received her dissertation the next morning. By the time she woke up and found me outside having coffee my massive hangover was subsiding. Something I may or may not have relayed earlier and in talking to my wife I was reminded. During my boss's visits, my wife would flirt and tease him but since he is my boss she would always temper her approaches. Something about this trip she said was like he was different. She said, he was engaging her more personally. Her description was like he wanted to get closer to us. She excused my lack of perception to a clouded view seeing him as my boss. As it turns out she was spot on.

After putting me to bed she returned waiting for dark. She said that they ended up talking more in depth about past experiences. She also got a few picture reviews of his wife from him with stories. She said he is the opposite of me and his wife the opposite of her. By that she was saying that my boss absolutely loves watching the reactions his wife gets from being seen or caught naked. He told her about an event where he knew his wife was tanning naked by their pool in the keys and he "accidently" brought a business associate to the house and he saw her naked. He told her he pleasured himself for months to that. Another was a family outing that his daughters husband's family came out to visit there home. All had gone out for the day but him, his wife and his son in laws father. The were going to hang out at the pool and swim. Knowing his wife's swimwear was in the pool house he opened the blinds to her changing room and positioned the chairs so his back was to the window and th FIL was facing it. He said the windows are floor length and he saw the moment the FIL saw her and throughly enjoyed watching him try to act like he was not watching but never averted his eyes from the poolhouse during conversation.

In turn she relayed experiences where she set up situations to be caught and seen. She said that he loved hearing her talk about her arousal. She even told him about my dad. Being sober hearing this I thought she may had been too honest. She responded that my boss was beside himself discussing. He repeatedly said that he was so happy that he had someone that he could relate too. She then showed me her phone. He was texting her last night and this morning till he got on his flight. I'll relay his last text now, he text, about to board my flight. If I was too forward, if I said or did anything to offend you please accept my most humble apology. I do not want to be the cause of losing your friendship. I had the time of my life this week. I needed the distractions as you probably could tell. In this distraction I found two people I trust. If you guys ever need my wife and I we are here for you. She said, it made her cry this morning. She waited and text. No apologies necessary we are friends and here for you. We love you. He had not responded back.

Now not long into their conversations she said it turned dark. My boss wanted to keep talking. In the combined talks she had relayed a lot of situations that she was exposed. She said, he absolutely loved her second rendition of naked in front of happy and over the top about going into a gas station naked. This sparked him to ask her if she wanted to expose herself later. She said, the conversation to that point had her so aroused she was a little more than wet. Teasing him she said only if the situation allowed. She said he offered up a gas station stop, stop on the highway among others. She said it was fun discussing and seeing his excitement. He eventually brought up the hotel drop-off. She declined saying she would not walk in naked to a crowded hotel. My boss told her it's always almost empty when he is there. She declined saying yes but what if. Conclusion that he suggested and she agreed to. He suggested an old fashion exposure. Wear a coat. If the opportunity presents then the coat can be opened. She said he went through many scenarios. She told him, IF it worked out it was not her idea. He agreed. They/she said the lost bet excuse was agreed.

She told him they would take my truck because I keep an old yellow rain coat under the back seat. Two things happened worth mentioning during this. My boss had to use the restroom and needed assistance standing. She assisted him to the bushes. She said instead of unzip. He opened his slacks and dropped his boxers and slacks. She offered to be behind him he laughed saying no need. While relieving himself he said, I guess we've seen each other. My wife asked, if he wanted her to see. He said he did. He fell laughing trying to get his pants and boxers up. The second occasion was he dropped and broke the wine glass. As my wife was bending over picking up the glass my boss put his hand on her butt cheek. I asked what did she do. She said, nothing I ignored it and picked up the glass.

Walking to the truck. They decided to go through the gate rather than the house. She said he is not as tall or heavy as me so was easier. His hand over shoulder and her arm around his waist they walked. Half way she felt him touching her left nipple. She looked and he was brushing his finger across her hard nipple. Still walking she asked, is that necessary. He stopped saying sorry, I'm drunk. She responded, it's OK. After passing through the gate she felt him squeezing and tugging on her nipple. She said, I thought of my response earlier saying it's OK. She said she meant it to mean that one time was OK. She thought maybe he thought she meant OK play with it. I asked, so what did you do. She smiled and said, nothing, he played with it till we got the truck door opened. I asked, what did you two say. She said, nothing was said or mentioned.

She got my keys and made sure the coat was in the truck. They drove the forty minutes to the hotel still talking about scenarios. He also, repeatedly expressed his affection for her and me. On the drive as they talked an oncoming car would go by, he said, I bet they saw your tits. Knowing the slim chance they would, she agreed they might have. At the hotel my boss told her, see not many cars here this weekend. She parked and put on my old raincoat in the truck. She smiled at me and said your coat does not snap too well. It has pressure snaps that are stretched. Too much movement and they release. I only use it to walk in and out of the office building when needed. Walking him inside he was repeating different scenarios to her IF. She said, we will see. She said he kept loudly proclaiming this is great.

They walked inside. Across the entry on the other side of the hotel were empty check in counters. The hallway to the elevators was in front of and beside the lounge. She said, I saw a few people walking past the other end but no one on this side. They walked to the beginning of the hallway. Across the lounge is the bar. The same black bartender is actually sitting at the bar watching television. She said my boss shouted at him waving. The bartender stood up and crossed the lounge. He asked if he needed to take him to his room again. My wife said, again. My boss said loudly, I had a big night after i got back. Smiling the bartender said two Big nights. My boss, proclaimed three now. He added, handing him his room key can you get an elevator for us I have to go bad.

Past the elevators were restrooms. The bartender offer to take him in. My boss responded, that's OK, I peed in front of her earlier. He asked about me. My boss said, passed out in bed. In the restroom my boss told her the scenario that she lost a bet. She said she acted reluctant. She said he was pleading with her and saying that the bartender had seen her pussy many times and was excited and complimentary talking about her after we left. She agreed if no one was in the elevator and if anyone got on or was in the hallway to his room she could cover. Back to the elevators. She said the bartender was waiting and pushed the button. Waiting my boss said, don't forget you lost, rather loudly. My wife acted embarrassed saying, I know. My boss loudly whispered, she lost a bet. She has to open her coat on the elevator to my room. The bartender just looked confused at him. She said he whispered loudly again, she's naked under there. She said, the bartender looked at me smiling. It made my heart race and butterflies start in my stomach. The door opened and they entered followed by the bartender. My wife said quietly to him. If you want to go back to the bar I can get him to his room. My boss said, he wants to see you pay off your bet, don't you. She said he was smiling as the door closed and said, I don't mind helping.

The bartender was about to push the button. My boss said, wait. He looked at my wife and said time to pay up. She said, my heart was beating so fast, I unsnapped one at a time and let it go. She said, I looked at my reflection and all that was partially visible was my pussy through a gap at the bottom. She said, it's open, let's go. The bartender turned to push the top floor. At the same time she said my boss took his hand off her shoulder and grabbed the back of the coat pulling it in his hand back to her shoulder. She said, the bartenders back is to them and she is looking at her reflection. She is standing completely naked with the raincoat bundled up behind her and on her shoulders. My boss said, that's the deal. She said, the bartender turned back and a big smile formed and said, you were serious. My boss said yes.

Her recollection was it took several hours to get to the top floor. In reality maybe a second per floor so for ten seconds or so the bartender stood there staring from tits to pussy. Looking at her reflection she said she was again self conscious of her thigh gap having the urge to cross her legs. Only thing said was my boss asking the bartender if he has ever seen a young lady put together so well. She said, the bartender said, she is beautiful. She thanked him before realizing she did. She said, we had to walk down two long hallways to his room. She was very nervous about someone walking out. Most of the way she said, the bartender was in front walking side ways and backwards looking. Only comment made was my boss asking the bartender if her tits were not the most beautiful things bouncing as she walked. He agreed. The bartender opened the door, she placed him on the end of the bed. My boss requested help with his shoes. She bent over and started removing them. She heard my boss say, how you like that. She said, I realized the bartender walked in and was behind her bent over. He said, nice, very nice. She took her time.

Standing up she gave my boss a hug saying bye. As she turned he stood up saying his goodbye walking her to the open door. She hit him calling him a faker. He laughed saying just a little. Another hug and goodbyes and she's out. Walking down the hallway with the bartender she said she was holding her coat closed and he said, y'all had one heck of a week. She agreed. He said, you must have one understanding and trusting husband allowing you to do this. She told him that I was and never had to worry about her. He told her to be careful around others. She asked if she needed to be careful around him. He said, I'm just a harmless old black man but you made my two days of making no money worth it. She said, so I guess you wouldn't mind if I do this. She said she opened her coat holding both sides. In one hand walking fully exposed. He said, I don't mind at all.

She said he was walking beside her staring as they walked. At the elevator he asked if this was part of the bet. She smiled and said, no, but I can do this, covering herself. The bartender said, no, I like you naked. She said he had a big smile again. She did the same holding both sides in her hand. The elevator opened and she walked to the back. She said, I leaned back on the elevator wall with my legs open saying how tied she was. She said his eyes went straight to her now very exposed pussy. She requested the lobby. He was standing staring, he turned pushed lobby and back looking at her. The only thing said was the bartender told her that she was very pretty and thank you for making his week.

She complained to me outside the next morning that she needed a fucking when she got back. Not sex she wanted to fuck but I was nonresponsive. Instead she said she had the most intense orgasm masturbating next to my corpse.

Now to some followup that's happened all this week. My wife showed me a lot of text from my boss after she left the hotel. She text him her experience with the bartender when leaving. They had exchanges all the drive home. He has text her twice this week telling her that he hopes she has a great day to which she responded in kind. On Wednesday I get home and she's holding an envelope addressed to her from my boss's wife. She was scared to open it. I open it and it was a letter and a twenty-five hundred dollar visa gift card. In the letter his wife thanked her for being herself around her husband. She said he has done nothing but talk about how much fun he had on his visit. She wrote that he has not stopped talking about you dropping him off and the bartender. She concluded that he needs people in his life that he can trust. He asked me to include this gift as a thank you from one friend to another. She text him a thank you and he did not need to give her a gift. He immediately text back, I know.

As for me. I did not have my phone Sunday morning when talking to my wife. When I did get it I had text from my boss. I see the first text saying add this number for personal contact. Next I have the two pictures of his wife naked with a text saying, here's our two favorites for you. I had a text early Sunday morning saying, I am so happy we did this. I had such a good time. If I did anything to offend you or you wife let me know, I was so wrapped up in a good time I may have said or done something. I hope she tells you what happened at the hotel. I text back that morning, thank you for the pictures, Nothing done to offend, we had a great time. My wife says you and her are kindred spirits. Not too much later he text, my wife wants to know what you think of her pictures. I wrestled with my response. I decided blunt honesty. I text, absolutely stunning, I can not stop zooming in between her legs on the beach. Not to be too much but I've been zooming on her hard nipples by the boat. They are fantastic. Later he text, with laughing and embarrassed emojis and thank you. Then another text, that last text was from my wife. He text, she loved your response, me too. Talk to you tomorrow.

On Monday meetings he was back to the same boss. We were on zoom with each company director. He gave everyone his normal ass chewing, including me. On a call with him Monday, same very focused and direct old boss. Tuesday the same. He made no mention of texting my wife. Wednesday same. Yesterday on my way home I get a call. He's back to happy talking. He asked how I felt. I asked about what. Work versus personal relationships. I said, I expected nothing less from him at work. Personally I'm here if he needs me. He said, same. He called to ask permission for his wife to have our numbers. I said, she has my number. He said, my wife's. I got spooked. I asked, is everything OK, is she upset at her. My boss laughed. He said, not at all, after hearing about the week she asked if she might reach out to her and possibly invite her out on my next visit. I said, my wife would love to hear from her. Good. I asked him, how much does she know. He said, I told her everything. I asked, did you tell her about playing with my wife's nipple as she helped you to the truck. Short silence. He said, maybe not everything. He asked, so she told you. I said, we try to tell each other everything. Longer silence. I said, it's not a big deal, things happen when alcohol is involved we are fine with it. He was relieved. To break the ice I asked, so how was it. He laughed and said seriously. I said sure. He said, it was amazing.

His wife did reach out and they actually talked on the phone. They have discussed the week and had a fun time doing it according to my wife. They discussed next quarter that she would come with my boss and hangout with her. My wife is excited as well as my boss. I get a text at five this morning saying have a great day, leave early for the holiday weekend. We are flying to the keys for naked boating. I text back, Will do. Not sure our plans but pretty sure she will find a way to be naked. He text back I want to hear the details. I text, only if I get details too. Agreed.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2024, 09:50 AM

I have updates. First. My boss did spend the holiday in the keys. I received several text over the weekend from him about his wife's exposures to other boaters and how he had a food delivery to his house as his wife was naked by the pool. His description of the event was how excited they were do accomplish this. He apologized to the delivery man but was told its no problem that he sees this quite often. He text they were going to repeat later.

His wife text mine and called her over the same weekend. We were by my pool drinking and her nude tanning. I was asked to take her picture with her cell. She was on her float holding her drink up. Later she asked me to take another. This time she oiled up and posed smiling and gesturing the ok sign. This time I asked why she is taking pictures. She showed me her text. She was in a group text with my boss and his wife. They were texting all weekend. I scrolled to the beginning. My boss's wife text, hope you guys are having a good Saturday morning holiday, we are getting ready to take the boat out. A picture followed of her in the bathroom mirror topless smiling. My boss text, yes we are, hopefully a fun day ahead on the water. My wife text back, getting ready for a Saturday of pool, drinks and food. My wife text a mirror picture of her in her tiniest bikini smiling. From there it was a progression of my boss sending pictures of his wife topless and naked describing the fun they were having and his wife sending selfies, not all showing anything but showing how close another boat was and a group of men facing them.

This continued into Saturday evening and all day Sunday into Sunday night. A majority of the texting was innocent banter. Monday morning was when this occurred. My wife had sent a couple of topless selfies by the pool and in the mirror along with a picture of me drunk in my chair late Saturday. Now both had requested pictures from her to show her doing the same as she had texted so those pictures were sent. Texting followed each. I was initially surprised that I was excluded. Following her last two pictures texting ensued. Later Monday evening she received a picture of my boss sporting a semi hard dick standing by the pool. The text that followed said, he wanted to join in the fun too. After some exchanged texting I was obligated to strip for a fake posed picture. I chose laying in the tanning chair. I also worked up a semi hard. My wife wanted me to go full mast but I declined saying it would not look like a candid picture. So she sent one of me. This started new exchanges with more risqué subjects and request.

Since that weekend, my boss took several weeks of calls before telling me what they did and about the text exchanges. He asked if my wife told me. I told him that only after I took the two pictures that she said she was texting them. He asked if I saw the text. I said, I did not. He asked why. I said, if my wife wanted me to, she would have shown me. I text my wife if asked, I did not see the texting from them. She said ok. Same day I get home from work. She shows me a text exchange with my boss asking her the same. She text him back I did not see the text and when asked why she text, he did not ask and she assumed since I was not on the group text she did not say anything other than when I took the pictures that I asked why and she told me that she was texting them.

My boss brought it up the day before my vacation last week. I told him that I rarely ask who she is texting and if she thought it important enough she would tell me. I continued with. From the pictures I took it was obvious they were exchanging stories backed by pictures so was not a big deal. He was pleased at my lack of interest in my wife's exchanges.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2024, 09:52 AM

This may take a post or two. We spent last week on vacation with Xavier and his wife. After many attempts at dates for our trip last week was it. Xavier was held over on his work so my wife and I delayed our arrival to coincide with xaviers wife. We arrived late Monday night. The vacation house was offered to Xavier by a director at his work so my expectations were low. This house was immaculate. We are in the mountains and neighbors are separated by forest and ravines. On this two lane road there's one house maybe every quarter mile. Massive open Floorplan upstairs as you enter and another open area downstairs. We chose the largest bedroom downstairs that overlooked the back entertainment area and pool with a backdrop of mountains.

We were to make the long drive to pick up Xavier's wife Tuesday morning. We spend Monday night outside listening to music in the most peaceful environment imaginable. Tuesday morning we made the long drive to pickup his wife. Waiting outside the terminal I see my wife and Xavier's walking out laughing and talking. Xavier's wife looked fantastic. She had lost a lot of weight since we last met up. She was wearing leggings and a silky tshirt. Neither had chose to wear a bra and both ladies tits were bouncing freely. I recall wishing I had parked further away for the show. After all the initial greeting and hugs which felt really nice, we were on the road. The first conversation was about her new appearance. She credited us as her motivation. She said in summary, that over the years they had formed a routine and she saw no need to maintain a healthy appearance. Xavier has always worked out daily. She said she changed her diet, started working out in Xavier's home gym and would swim laps and workout in their pool. We both complimented her extensively on her looks.

She also went on and on about how much they appreciated us being back in their lives. She talked about how good their relationship is now and that having us to talk to and visit got them to start living their lives again. I kept telling her she was giving us too much credit. She would not hear it. She said, every time I text, call or visit with Xavier he's so happy. She said the same of herself saying it's like we are back living in the same city again. It's a long drive and the majority of the conversations were dominated by the girls. Xavier's wife talked about all the changes and the pure excitement of the things she and Xavier have been doing. She talked about riding topless, going out with no panties or bra. She even talked about the attention she got just from airport to airport on this trip. They enjoyed comparing notes, discussing what transpired after receiving pictures from each other. I mean everything. I just enjoyed listening to her and the excitement she had in telling us.

We stopped for supplies. In the store it was like the two braless women were competing for attention. The few men there gave them looks. We arrived at the house and had a quick lunch while they were still talking. We were to meet by the pool. I had a business related call. After I change to my swimsuit and head to the pool. I stopped in my tracks. Both ladies were laying on tanning chairs drinking and laughing naked. I stood there taking in the sight of Xavier's wife's dark hard nipples. They call me over. I'm in a daze as I sit and take a big drink to settle myself. Xavier's wife stands up smiling. She stands in front of me and starts a slow turn. She says, what do you think, ignore the stretch marks I'm working on those. If she had not said anything I doubt I would have noticed. My response was, absolutely stunning. She fished for more reactions and I happily gave here many. She had trimmed her pubic hair to the prettiest tiny triangle above her smooth pussy. What had me transfixed and I mean every opportunity I got to see I took advantage was, her inner lips extended past her outer lips. I had seen pictures but seeing live and on person had me rock hard.

Over the next few hours she made sure to give me plenty of opportunities to view this site, sitting, standing, bending over and applying sunscreen. They eventually got in the pool and before I could get in said, this week's rule. No swimsuits In the pool. I had a little embarrassment. I was and had been rock hard the entire time. I excused my current condition as I stripped. It felt odd having my hard dick sticking out as Xavier's wife stared smiling. Something was said I don't recall but my wife responded to her saying, it's your fault looking so good. They laughed. I kept some degree of an erection the entire time. As drinks flowed and the sun went down things got more playful. My wife started by getting on my back. Later, Xavier's wife was behind me talking with her hands on my shoulders. My wife said jump on. No hesitation. She jumped on my back wrapping her legs around me feet all over my hard dick. She's laughing. I'm wide eyed looking at my wife. She's laughing at me. I can feel her hard nipples ans tits pressed into my back. She stays this way a long time. She kept moving her feet all over my dick and balls while talking. This happened again later.

Only other touching was during an attempt they took to dunk me. They were way more drunk than me. Xavier's wife went under from behind to grab me. I assume on purpose her hand were around and touching my erection. I felt her grasp it for a second then release coming up laughing. I turned and grabbed her, lifting her up hands under her arms and forcing her down on her back. I took one hand and purposefully placed it on a tit and pushed her underwater. It felt so good. Her hard nipple in my palm and the remainder of her soft tit pressed into my hand. I held her there a second or two. She did not struggle. She the rolled away and came up laughing. We did some more playful wrestling but I only brushed a nipple or tit in passing. My thoughts were how to grab her that my hand might end up close enough to touch her pussy but I kept chickening out.

My absolute favorite occurrence happened when my wife was inside. They had been sitting on the side of the pool legs in the water drinking and talking. I'm on my knees in the water about five feet from them listening trying to get a look at her pussy. My wife excused herself and we are talking. As we talked she opened her legs more. I'm seeing pussy. I move up a little. She's talking, about what I have no clue. She opens more I move forward again. I have no clue if she's talking or not. She opens her legs wide and I realize my face is now a few feet from her pussy. I'm mesmerized by the dark lips to lighter skin with her inner lips spread open. She's very aroused and wet. I'm startled when I hear, well what do you think. I look at her she's smiling. I said, beautiful. To my surprise she sets her glass down and leans back on her hands arching her back saying, that better. I didn't need another invite. I moved in so close I could smell the scent. I'm inches away taking in the details for a long minute. I push away. She asked, what's wrong. Not lying, I said, I'm about to shoot cum in this pool if I keep looking that close. She smiled and said, that's OK if you do. I almost lost it just by her voice and the way she said it. I had to swim away. Still smiling she said, I better get in and cool off myself. We floated around talking but seeing each other and what we thought.

When we got inside and ready for bed I was so aroused I was begging for sex. My wife teased me long enough and relented. My first session was not a very good attempt lasting a short time but for the first time in years, I stayed hard. Between alcohol and my state of constant arousal we went through a number of positions around the bedroom. My wife had two extremely loud orgasms in the process till I was finally done. Before going to sleep, my wife said drunkenly, I think you broke my vagina. We went to sleep. Next morning I slept late getting up the same time as my wife. She was complaining about soreness from my performance. At breakfast we are discussing going to get Xavier. Out of nowhere Xavier's wife said, I had the most intense orgasm masturbating I've ever had last night. I'm sitting with with my mouth open. My wife said, I think he tried to kill me last night. Xavier's wife laughed and said, I heard.

Decision was made my wife would stay relaxing while Xavier's wife and I would get Xavier. On the drive we had some really good talks about the previous night and other subjects. One she asked was my feeling about Xavier touching my wife. I asked her where he has touched her in the past. I continued that the only difference is that there's no clothing separating. I told her that we trust Xavier and that I did not care if they were alone on a deserted island naked, I trust Xavier would not break that trust. She asked if we felt the same about her. I said, absolutely, I used my touching her and her touching me and my wife trust us. I did say that it was really difficult not to reach up and feel her sitting on the side of the pool. She smiled and said, I wouldn't have stopped you. I said, but I wouldn't do that to Xavier. She said, he's touched your wife. I said but he's not here and was not aware of what was happening. I told her I did not text him once we were naked. She laughed and said, he did not care if you did. We talked all the way to the airport.

His flight was delayed an hour so we were sitting in my car talking. She said, I was texting Xavier last night. You want to see. I said sure. She hands me her cell. A lot of text with Xavier telling her to have fun and stop worrying from the time she left to when we got to the house. She text, should I go to the pool naked or in my new bikini. Xavier responded, I would go naked he will love it right off the start. They went back and forth. Next text, we are naked by the pool, he's on a business call and not seen us yet. Xavier text, send me pictures. Obviously my wife took her picture posing on the tanning chair and she took my wife's posing. He received both pictures and responded, I should be there, I'm missing out. She text, I'm not. He text, you are right, have fun, text me his reaction. The next text was a closeup picture of my erect dick followed by, I think he likes my new body. Xavier text, I told you he would love seeing you. Next text was from late night. She text, I just experienced the best masturbating orgasm of my life. Xavier text, me too, I used your pictures in the chairs. The remainder was summarize by her telling him every time she touched me and told him about grabbing my hard dick. She told him about me touching her. A few I did not recall. She went into detail about sitting on the side of the pool and enticing me by opening her legs. He wanted details and she gave them including how close I got the last time and that she was having mini orgasms watching me. They were very descriptive. The one thing that stood out was her text saying, I really wanted him to just reach up and touch me, I would have exploded. Xavier text, you should have told him to, you know he's a pussy. They both exchanged emojis. The remainder was borderline sexting. We discussed.

We got Xavier. His wife made fun of us walking to the car. She said, I wish he would greet me with the same level of excitement he greets you. We laugh. We are walking through the garage to the car. Xavier and I are talking. His wife is behind us as we talk and walk. The parking garage is relatively busy. His wife says, you two need to stop ignoring me. We look back and she's standing smiling hands on hips. Xavier apologizes saying, but I haven't seen him in a long time. She quickly lifts her shirt exposing her braless tits. She said, well does this help. Before either of us could respond we hear a whistle and a wwooohoooo. She jerks her shirt down embarrassed. We get on either side of her and walk her to the car laughing as we wave at the two men smiling walking towards the terminal. Unintentionally she caused the first thirty minutes of drive time teasing her about showing strange white men her tits. She was loving it. This set the stage for the next four days.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2024, 06:13 PM

We talk the entire way home to his wife's complaints of being ignored. Skipping a lot of discussion. We get to the house and after Xavier set his things in the bedroom we head out to the pool. We walk out. My wife is sunning naked reading a paperback book she found. She hopped up and ran to Xavier jumping on him wrapping her legs around him hugging him and greeting him. She requested that he carry her to her chair. He places a hand on each bare cheek and lifts her some and carrys her to the chair setting her down.

We spent the day talking and catching up but nothing other than getting in the pool together naked happened. Xavier and I stayed up late. Thursday morning I'm outside having coffee. Xavier comes out and we continue catching up. We ended up exploring the surrounding areas. We found a hole in the wall bar about twenty minutes away. We wanted to go check it out but according to the sign it opened Thursday through Saturday at six. We also found a park with hiking trails about thirty minutes away. We're were gone for several hours. We get back to both girls in tiny bikinis. We grill lunch. Afterwards Xavier and I drank playing a game attached to a post we called ring on a string. You swing the ring to a hook and pray it catches the hook. We drank and played it for hours. During this time the girls listened to music reading and drinking wine.

By mid-afternoon we are all naked in the pool. We tell them about the bar we found they were both game to go. Again a lot of talking and catching up with some casual touching such as the girls on our backs as we talked. Xavier's wife took her time on my back to play footsie with my perpetually hard dick. I slowed my drinking for the drive, no one else did. By seven I was the only one sober. Xavier told both girls to go get on their sexiest outfits since this is a high class bar. They left to shower and get ready. I said, that place barely qualifies as a bar. He laughed. Of course were were ready way before the wives. My wife comes out first. She's wearing her short denim skirt, sandals and a short sleeve thin black top that did not cover to the top of her skirt. She's obviously braless. She asked if the top was see-through. We could not see anything. She sowed us her thong. White see-through. We approved. Next out walked his wife. An almost identical denim short skirt, a tight red top showing some prominent nipples poking and sandals. Both had their hair in ponytails. Xavier asked for an panty inspection. She pulled her skirt up exposing her pussy, no panties. We quickly approved.

We arrived at the bar. There were maybe five trucks parked in the gravel parking area by this time. Both wives were hesitant to go inside saying not sure it was safe. Xavier was first to say, I promise no one will bother you. In we go. It was definitely a dive bar. Tables scattered around one side and a single pool table at the other. At least they had an electronic music dispenser, one dollar four songs. Drinks only, no food service, get you drinks at the bar. Of course our wives the only women. They drew every eye when we walked in. We sat at a table and got drinks. I got a beer they got mixed drinks. The men kept looking at our table and I don't blame them. The wives eventually got comfortable. They went to play some music. All heads followed them. My wife chose her songs and was facing us smiling and moving to the music as Xavier's wife was choosing. Xavier said, look at her top. I did. I could see a hint of nipples and areola through her top. I said, holy shit I see her nipples. Xavier said, it's got to be the light in here. They returned, we said nothing.

They made several several restroom trips to the other side of the bar along with many trips to play music. In the two hours we were there they were definitely the center of attention and I don't blame them. After an hour, Xavier's wife was looking at mine. She said, I can see through your shirt. My wife said, no you can not I have checked in the bathroom mirror each time. She took her picture. We all looked at it. The flash definitely enhanced the amount of see-through. My wife crossed her arms over her nnipples laughing. Fortunately they were all drunk and t9ld her it's not that noticeable. My wife didn't care. By ten I had three drunks having fun and about ten to fifteen locals drinking and playing pool. This occurred before we left. Both wife's were walking around to show off and get attention. When they returned from the restroom Xavier's wife was a little shaken. On the way into the restroom a man said, nice tits ladies, show them to us. She said several men laughed and said things they didn't hear. When exiting the restroom they planned to walk past fast. Once out same man said, I got twenty dollar if you both show them to us. The men laughed. We left or so I thought. With the ladies in the car Xavier removed his shirt to a very tight tshirt. He said, follow me.

We went in and straight to the man they described by the restroom entrance. He was a thin, short, drunk twenty something year old with several similar guys around him. Xavier towered over him. Xavier asked him, you have a problem with our wives. He responded, no sir. He turned on the others and asked the same. A consensus no returned. He turned back to the one that they described. The bartender came around holding a bat saying, we don't want trouble here, you better leave now. Xavier was drunk and now mad. He faced the bartender causing him to take a step back. Xavier had that look I've really seen. He said, unless. You want to wear that bat as a popsicle stick you might want to back the fuck up. The bartender said, leave or ill call the police. Xavier said good, then I'll have this little shithead arrested for harassing our wives. The bartender stopped and said the man's name asking him what he did. He admitted exactly what we were told. The bartender apologized and told the guys to leave. They walked around us and out. The bartender apologized again offering free drinks for our wives. We thanked him and followed them out. They were all standing outside when we exited. Xavier said, now let's get this started. They started talking all together saying no we just wanted to apologize. Xavier stopped. They all gave him a heartfelt apology to relay to our wives and blamed drinking on their inappropriate comments. Xavier accepted the apology.

We left. The first five minutes was quiet. Xavier's wife broke the silence. She asked me, he didn't hurt anyone inside did he. I laughed and said, no he didn't. I gave them an account of what happened. At the end my wife looked at me and asked what I was going to do. I laughed and said, same as I did in college, stay out of his way and take anyone trying to jump in with cheap shots. This made Xavier laugh, he said, that's right, I'll take him to battle with me, he knows how it works. We had three or four encounters during college. I learned after the first, don't get in his way or you will get some of what he's dishing out. Just make sure he's not jumped from the side or behind. Then pray that fight does not collide with his. After telling them this everyone laughed. When we got to the house both girls hugged Xavier telling him how much they loved him. Jokingly I said, fine you can all kiss my ass and I'm whipping your ass later Xavier, then I'll get the hugs and I love yous. Everyone laughed.

We sat outside till late reminiscing about college. The wives got to hear about each altercation we had. Of course, my participation was limited to one or two while Xavier worked his magic on the others. Or the one where I just stood there while Xavier beat the crap out of two guys in new Orleans. Or the first one where I jumped in on a three aginst Xavier. Xavier beat the crap out of all three and busted my lip and broke my eye socket. My wife recalled a few. We had a fun time reminiscing then bed.

Friday morning I'm up before daylight sitting outside waiting for sunrise drinking coffee. Xavier came into the kitchen on a refill wanting to know what I was doing. Not long a very naked Xavier walks out with coffee. I asked why he's naked. He said, it's naked weekend, no clothes Friday or Saturday. I stood and removed my boxers. After a few moments of silence I look at him and said, you know this almost feels a little gay, sitting here naked waiting to watch the sunrise with another naked man. He smiled and said well I do love you so maybe it is. We laughed. After some more silence Xavier asked, did I ever tell you I was sorry for breaking your eye, busting your nose and lip. I smiled and said, several times. He said, make it three. After a few minutes Xavier said, you know what I want to do. I asked. He said, you and me get drunk all day. Tomorrow the ladies. I agreed. He said, no time like the present.

We started right then with bloody marys made strong by Xavier. We sat, still in the dark drinking and talking. I told him about my conversations with his wife. He told me about all that he's told her. A summary is that she wants to tease and be teased she wants more than anything for us to trust her like we do him. A lot of what he was saying explained a lot of her conversation to the airport that did not make sense to me. He added, we were having sex the other night. We ended up out here and I'm getting it with her bent over the table. She asked if I thought you were watching. He said, knowing me I'm stoking watching. He said she exploded into an orgasm. I said, that sounds like my wife. He laughed and said, I told you. We sat talking as the sun came up. Later during a refill, Xavier said, I can make it happen. I asked what. He said, have sex and you watch. I blew it off saying right.

Just after daylight we are getting buzzed now. Out walks his wife wrapped in a towel. She laughed at us drinking naked. Xavier said, it's naked weekend. His wife dropped her towel and said, great I'm dressed for the occasion. She was out to get laps and workout in the pool. Xavier goes in for refills as I watch her stretching. I'm still mesmerized by her pussy. She's only a few feet away. When she faces me I'm fully erect and twitching. She smiled and said, I can move over there of this bothers you. I touch the tip of my dick and some precum attached. I stretched it a few inches before it broke. I said, you stretch all you want right there or you can get closer. She smiled and continued. Xavier returned, he said, get control of yourself boy. We laughed. We enjoyed her stretching together.

After watching her do laps for thirty minutes she was floating resting and said we were welcome to sit on the steps or get in. We jumped in with our drinks. Later she passes by on her back swimming. Again. Xavier said, if she passes by again squeeze her nipple. She did and as she passed us I quickly squeezed her nipple and released. She stopped and looked at us. We both pointed at the other. She smiled and continued. Xavier said do it again. I did but she kept going. Next time Xavier did it. In total I pinched her nipple five or six times and Xavier three or four. She never acknowledged it after the first. We are sitting on the steps. Xavier said, want to do me a favor. I said sure. He said, get her to jump on you hugging like your wife does. I said, why. He said, she wants to but not sure how you would feel about it. We are drunk. I said, tits on my chest, any time. Xavier and I are standing in the shallow end talking as she was floating around resting. He said, give me your glass, I was not half done. He said, I'll go refill. Tell her to do it when she's done. He left before I could respond. Just as Xavier was going inside she started swimming over asking where he was going. I told her for a refill and restroom break. She stood up. I was running through some way to provoke her to jump me. I guess she could see I was thinking. She said, what's wrong. I said, I was just wondering why my wife always greets Xavier with excitement jumping on him every time and you don't do me that way.

I could see her expression change. She said, aawww, do you want me to do it too. I used a sad voice, yes. She said, from now on I will. Again in my saddest drunk voice I could muster I said, we can start now. I extended my arms. She quickly covered the distance and jumped up and on my chest wrapping her legs around me. My hard dick is somewhere resting in her slit. Not enough weight to be painful but just enough I know it will when she releases. She hugs me tight and said, you know I love you don't you. I said I do and you know I love you too. She hugged me tighter saying I do now. She pulled her head back looking at me. She had tear filled eyes. I asked if she was OK. She said, I just needed to hear you say it hugging me close. I squeezed her harder. After a good thirty seconds, I said, you know that we have a problem with you getting down. She laughed looked at me smiling. She said, I feel the problem poking my vagina. She released one arm. She reached between us and grabbed my hard dick pulling it to me. She didn't let go. She said, ok let me go. I release and she slid down still holding my erection. Once on he feet she let it go. She said, you better be ready for more hugs. I watched her dry off and head inside.

Xavier returned with drinks smiling. Handing me my drink I said, I did it. He said, I know I heard. I explained our problem. It must have sounded as an excuse. Xavier laughed loud and said, she love it all. He said, she has tears running down her face she's so happy. I didn't know what to say, drunk or sober. After some talking he explained how much me telling her I love her and having our bodies so close and the touching proved to her my trust and feelings. He said, you know how sensitive she is and struggles being vulnerable. She had a break through with you. He patted my ass cheek as we were walking to the chairs and said, good job doctor.

Almost noon both wives came outside. By this time Xavier and I were good and drunk. We started talking lunch. Xavier and his wife went inside for choices on the grill. My wife kisses me and said, thank you. I asked what. She said, we have been inside talking. She told me about what you said and asked her to start doing. My wife said, she has always wanted to do the same as I do to Xavier but thought you did not want her to or care if she did. Whatever you said or however you said it was perfect. She kissed me again. I said, I am drunk, I don't even remember how I said what I said. She smiled and patted my dick softly and said, you did great. I sat there confused wondering how a naked hug and telling someone that knows you love them that you love them while almost being impaled by a hard dick can make someone so happy they cry.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 05:26 AM

I always look forward to reading your stories. Thank you for sharing with us!
Old Yesterday, 01:12 PM

Understanding the emotional dynamics of people has been a struggle for my lifetime. My wife's response to this was her classic response acknowledging my lack of understanding. Other than my family, Xavier is the only other person that somewhat understands. During grilling, eating and talking I was fairly silent stuck in my drunk thoughts. The girls volunteered to clean up so Xavier and I started playing the ring on a string. After a few minutes of playing Xavier said, you need to get out of your head and back to vacationing. I asked why he said that. He repeated what he told me in the pool followed with, if you try to make sense of what makes my wife happy and why it brought her to tears you will be thinking about it for years. Just accept that whether by accident or on purpose you did, reacted and said everything she was looking to hear this week in that moment. I guess I needed to hear him say that. We immediately started our bets and challenges with the game.

First fun occurrence. Xavier and I are in the pool. We had a plastic bucket half submerged and tossing tennis balls to see who could make it. Me being drunk evened the odds. Neither of us were making much but laughing having fun. The wives came out with their towels and laying out gear. Once settled they were talking watching us laughing. Xavier's wife said something to the effect, I need help with my sunscreen. We both volunteered. She said, whoever makes the next one. I quickly sobered up as best I could and was first. She was on her stomach. I rubbed and applied sunscreen on every bit of exposed skin. Favorites were her side boobs that were pressed out, I made sure they were covered. Het butt cheeks and crack were throughly covered and the best, her inner thighs. I made sure to allow a finger or two to inadvertently rub as much length of pussy as I could without being obvious. My wife was on her back at this time. Back in the pool Xavier was like a school kid asking what I did. I whispered back all.

Later my wife had Xavier do her back. He did exactly the same. We were now both like excited kids telling each others accomplishments and excitement level. With my level of alcohol when his wife rotated to her back i was quick to volunteer my services but was told she had it done. Xavier tried to plead my case but my wife said, he was just trying to get to help her. The ladies teased us about it but we were not successful. Skipping ahead we are in the pool and start a chicken fight. My wife on my shoulders and his wife on his. We were not the most stable but we were both able to get the occasional feel or touch in the underwater aftermath. When we swapped his wife would grind her pussy into my neck. It was awesome. All I could think was her long inner lips were rubbing all over my neck. Throughout the day a lot of the same.

According to my wife, both wives only had a few drinks so they were sober. By mid-afternoon it was a blurr of recollections. Xavier and I did not slow down. Xavier and my wife were to prep food and cook. I recall sitting in the big chair by the pool drinking and listening to music. Xavier's wife walks over and asked if I needed company. I patted my lap saying something to the effect yes and have a seat. She sat across my lap. My legs were apart. I had the back reclined a little. I was mostly flaccid when she sat. We were talking and I'm looking at her hard nipples and pussy. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my thigh. The inevitable happened. Once I started looking at her as she was talking my erection appeared about mid thigh. I'm at full length and laying aginst her thigh. She stopped talking and smiled at me. I think she asked if she was distracting me. Whatever she asked I said no. She continued. As she talked she started running her fingertips and nails up and down the underside of my shaft. It felt like a very gentle touch but I'm not sure. She was just casually talking. I would respond with short answers. I do recall her saying something about a hike they went on and would like to on the trail nearby. During this exchange, she would stop at the head and rub her fingertip over the top wiping the precum around the top then back to the slow rubbing the underside. I'm feeling my load building and my dick is twitching and leaking a lot. She had one finger wiping the larger amount of fluid over the top of my dick and she had to feel the twitching. I interrupted her and said, if you keep doing that your about to have a lot to clean up. I recall her acting shocked at what she was doing and apologized. I laughed and said, no apologies, I just was informing you we were about to have a mess. She did not continue. As we talked hiking, I watched an lager amount of precum run down and sit pooled between my dick and her thigh.

Again, we were putting alcohol away. After eating and in the pool, Xavier did ask about his wife sitting on my lap. I believe I gave him a good recollection. I'm pretty sure there was a fair amount of contact after dark. I recall Xavier's wife and I in the deeper water wrestling. I wrapped my arms around her under her tits to dunk her. Either she placed my hand on her tits or I did it. Regardless I have a hand full of tit and nipple. I'm pretty sure it happened many times or I may just be thinking it did. No one mentioned it after. Several times in wrestling both wives cheated by grabbing our dicks to get a dunking advantage. Some times leading us to the deep while firmly holding it.

Again the later hours were a blurr with a lot of snippets. I do not recall getting in bed. Next morning I was up after sun up with a massive hangover. Xavier eventually walked out. We discussed what each saw. He recalled a little more than me but even he did not recall going to bed. He did a lot of the same as before but included his wife. He recalled a time my wife was in position to get tossed and went under. He said she had her legs so wide his hand was covering her pussy. He waited and she did not close them so he came up for air. The second she did the same so he said I almost drowned feeling her pussy. When he came up he said she swam away laughing to his wife. That was the only full on exploration he did. Other recollections were just making contact. He was disappointed that I did not have a similar experience to recall. He did recall seeing me with my hand on his wife's tits a lot more than I recalled along with hand on ass and he swears he saw me rubbing his wife's pubic triangle. All is highly possible because both wives were teasing us to death. Later my wife's recollections were as xaivers and confirmed by my wife talking to his. Regrettably both said I was a blast and fun all night but I wish I recalled more.

Around nine we were all sitting outside talking about the day. The last day. Xavier volunteered for him and I to be the drinkers again. Both wives declined saying it's their day to have since we did ours. They wanted to go on a hike on the trails. Xavier and I are still suffering the effects of hangovers but they decided. Xavier and I put on some hiking clothes. Both ladies returned in similar hiking gear. Spandex shorts and athletic bras. Both had on hiking shoes. Both came out with drinks and thanked Xavier for having them set out. We convinced them to postpone our exit till they finished. Once done Xavier made each of them a drink bottle of their drinks. He made us one of water each. We made it to the parking area with I believe three cars parked. While they got out and stretched Xavier and I sat in the air-conditioning. Once ready we followed. This is not a normal hiking trail I am used to. I do not recall one flat spot nor one straight run. It was a trail winding up and down what felt like mountains. The wives were loving it, they were laughing and talking as we lagged behind b*tching, sweating and struggling. Several times we were so far behind they had to wait on us. There were signs along the way saying how far to the end. At the start it was 4.4 miles to some water fall. The second time they waited was by a sign saying 3.8 miles. This sucked.

By two miles to the falls we were out of water. The girls drank their drinks and half ours. Fortunately Xavier had put a two bottles of water each in his and my shorts pockets. They allowed us a break at this point. They were either excited to be doing something or the alcohol had increased their excitement. Xavier and I are sitting on the ground, they are pacing in front of us. Xavier opens one of his waters to take a drink. Both girls wated water. Xavier gave them a choice. Remove their tops or turn around and head back. Both liked the idea but my wife said, there's cars in the parking area, what if there are kids. Xavier said, then you cover up with your hands. After some discussions between them they removed their tops handing them to Xavier. He gave them the unopened bottle. They split it into ther bottles.

Now Xavier and I still struggled to keep up but we stayed within ten to fifteen feet behind them. Both ladies acted as though they were fully clothed walking talking and laughing. They enjoyed teasing us as we walked. I did not keep track of how far from the end from this point. We top are heading down a hillside. Xavier elbows me pointing. We can see on the other hillside to our right two hikers coming our was. Neither wife appeared to notice. It took some time but as we made a turn heading up the trail two younger men in full hiking gear and sticks appeared. The wives were chatting and didn't immediately notice them. I see both men walking and smiling at them. Both ladies startled at seeing them and covered their tits. As the men approached laughing one said, don't worry, that's the way my wife hikes when she comes with me. My wife dropps her hands and they walk looking at her. Xavier's wife kept covered. At the top we rested. Xavier said, no covering up was the deal unless kids. Both said that it was not. I held up one of my bottles and said, how about now. They agreed and split this bottle. After a short rest we continued. Fortunately the next guy was a single and approach from a longer distance. I heard Xavier's wife say oh my God. He noticed from quite a distance and smiled. Both girls did great. They never covered. As he approached he said, hello ladies, nice day for a hike huh. Both ladies said it was. As he passed us he said, best sight I've seen today guys. We laughed.

We knew there was one more from the parking area unless the two men came in separate cars. No too far from the end we needed a break. The girls agreed and we stopped on a somewhat flat spot. Xavier and I sit on some rocks. We were there maybe five minutes when an older gentleman in full hiking gear and two hiking sticks rounded into us. Both ladies startled but neither attempted to cover. He looked like he was hiking for hours. Without even acknowledging our wives nudity, he stopped and said, you young folks found the best rest stop on this trail. He was not wrong. He dropped his water bag off his back. He said, at my age I have to stop often. I said, at our age we do too and laughed. He looked at the girls and said, so I see you ladies have found a way to get your guys to go with you. My wife laughed and said, it's the only way. She continued, if we need to keep moving we can. He said, don't do that on my behalf, a rest for some is important. He was looking at us sweating, sitting on the rocks. Xavier said, you tell them. We sat with him another ten minutes listening to him recall and compare all the trails he's hiked in the area. Both wives interacted with him and never covered their tits. When we got up to leave he took a seat on the rocks saying he's got another ten minutes rest. We made it to the so called water fall. It was more like a big water leak falling off rocks to a creek.

Xavier's wife talked excitedly about each occurrence and how this is the first time and how exciting it was that the man stopped for so long and she stood there exposed with him looking and smiling. Xavier said he thought we created a monster. On the way back we passed a man and woman who smiled greeting us and two middle aged men that paused to compliment the girls on their hiking attire and asked if they hiked other trails. The car ride back was full of both wives chattering about each occurrence and how each looked at them. With all that was happening I even had a full bottle of water remaining that we all split on ride to the house both remained topless for the ride.

Xavier and I were out back exhausted talking about the hike when both wives came out freshly showered and naked with drinks in hand. They ordered us to do the same. My wife came in the bathroom while I was showering talking and drinking. She said, I could drink but that she wanted to remind me that she was drinking all day. She also talked about how exciting the hike was. She's a little tipsy and was striking me hard as I dried off. She said, I want all you got tonight. I attempted to give it to her then but she kept pulling away. She gave me details of the previous day. She mentioned Xavier's wife telling her about sitting in my lap. I said, did she tell you all. She said she did and you almost lost control. She also told me how when Xavier was tossing her how she opened her legs wide and had his hand on her till he came up. She said she did it again to him and he spent his entire time underwater exploring her. I told her he told me about it. She agreed that they both teased us all day and night.

Skipping after lunch. Both wives are well on their way drinking. I knew it was going to happen for the amount they were consuming. By two o'clock both ladies called a rest break. They ended up on their tanning chairs. Xavier and I had been drinking and were a little drunk. Xavier and I were in the pool enjoying our drinks and commenting on our wives pussy since they were both sprawled out on their backs. The sun was directly on them so we decided to cover them. They kept tossing the towel. We woke them to go inside they mumbled declining the offer. Xavier offered to carry them, more jumbled response. After us putting our heads together we decided sunscreen was a must. I sit by my wife and apply sunscreen to her face and neck. She opened her eyes mumbling something and I said, sunscreen. She mumbled. I started doing shoulders. I look and Xavier is doing the same. He smiled saying, theycan not handle their drinking. Doing my wife's arms I hear Xavier say my name. He's motioning to swap. I shake my head no. He nodded yes. I shrugged my shoulders. He walks over I whisper, what if one wakes up. He said, so we have touched everything before. We swap.

He's working my wife's other arm as I do his wife's. I paid attention to both. I believe I spent a good ten minutes covering her chest and body. I squeezed tits, squeezed nipples, rubbed tits and rubbed niples. At most I got a light moan. I watch Xavier do pretty much the same to my wife. I left a generous amount of sunscreen on her areola and nipples. I did feet, legs rather quickly. I took a long time applying to her inner thighs, mound and of course her pussy. I can best describe by say that I explored her pussy for a long time. I watch Xavier doing the same. I had the best time playing with her inner lips and around her opening. She was very wet. I know a sunscreen application should take at most five minutes this took fifteen. Xavier finished and the last two minutes or three minutes he sat at her feet watching my two fingers explore, tug and rub everywhere. Once done we down our drinks and got refills. Both wives were more than covered in sunscreen. They looked funny. We spent time in the pool drinking and discussing.

It was close to five when they both woke up. They were initially disoriented. We explained the entire situation from two till five. When they returned with drinks they asked who poured sunscreen all over them. They were using towels to wipe off excess. In the pool we explained our offers and landed on sunscreen. My wife knew. Xavier's wife thanked him for taking care of her. My wife looked at me and I had to look away. She look at Xavier he did the same. My wife said, I would guess you just thanked the wrong one. She looked at Xavier smiling and said, thank you for your sacrifice. He said you are welcome. His wife's look made me embarrassed. She kept looking from him to me. I was a little scared. She finally broke into a smile and said, I appreciate your sacrifice too. I let out the breath I was holding. She asked me if I was the one that applied the very generous amount between her legs. In an attempt to embarrass her I said, only after rubbing in several several other layers. She smiled big took a drink and said, thank you.

They did in fact crank it back up drinking again.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 09:51 AM

Your stories flow so well.

Have you thought about combining all these sequential posts over the years into a book?

I'd certainly want a copy?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Actually, they would make a great TV series, too.

Tags
voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Standing outside

3m:08s

07-29-2020

1m:21s

08-12-2014
3 teens on Spring Break

1m:00s

07-10-2022
bae225ee2d3f4b66 edit